𝔹𝕠𝕝𝕥 [𝚒𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞 𝚡 𝚛𝚎�...

By g_r_a_s

𝚈/𝙽 𝚁𝚊𝚒. 𝙰𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔. 𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕�... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special💚)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 53

9.9K 329 522
By g_r_a_s

"rai!"

you groan as your back hits the mattress again. you feel multiple bodies pile onto yours and you try to catch your breath as you stare at the ceiling.

"g-girls! can't breathe..." you say, tapping someone's back. they all immediately get off of you and you let out a couple of coughs as you sit straight, hearing multiple pieces of paper and plastic.

you look at all of the girls from your class holding something in their hands. whether it be flowers, a teddybear or a card. "you guys got that for me?" you ask, looking at each of them.

"of course! girl we were worried sick for you!" mina says as she's the first to hand you her gift. you look down at your hands to see a hot pink teddybear with black zebra stripes and you smile small.

"it was like a funeral this whole week." jirou adds, giving you her gift. it's a card with a guitar on the front cover. you open it and see a gift card to a music shops and your eyes subtly light up.

"i'm so happy you're okay!" uraraka says next, handing you her gift. you smile at the small bouquet of pink roses. "you're a magnet for bad luck, ribbit." tsu says, handing you a container filled with fruit.

"everyone was crying! it was like waterfalls the whole week! we really thought you were gonna die." hagakure says, adding a white teddybear with heart shaped chocolates in its hand to the pile.

"i visited earlier but i couldn't help but not visit again. i'm happy you're okay." momo finishes off, handing you a 100$ gift card to the cafe you both first hung out at.

"girls... thank you." you say as you look up at the six, smiling softly. "she smiled! we've accomplished our mission!" hagakure says. you can imagine she's pointing at you due to the sleeve of her shirt being lifted.

"have i never smiled around you?" you ask as you tilt your head. "not really." jirou answers. you look down at variety of gifts in your hand. you feel your hair fall in front of you as you smile small "well i'm glad anyways. thank you girls."

"how are you feeling, ribbit?" tsu asks, making you look at her. "nothing really hurts." you answer truthfully.

"did you find out about your-"

"yes, i did. and i'd rather not talk about it right now." you cut off. the girls nod as you look back down at the gifts. you don't feel anger anymore, just lost.

"your hair was changed, rai." hagakure mentions, hoping to light the mood up. you hum and look at your new hair "oh yeah, it's like a trail now." you say as you softly place all the gifts down. you bring your hands to your hair and start messing with it.

"it looks so cute! you look so pretty rai!" uraraka says as she claps her hands together with a wide smile. "i agree. your hair is so (h/l) when it's down. how come you never leave it down?" jirou asks.

"i just want it out my way. should i leave it down sometimes?" you ask, picking up your two fully white strands and making them meet in the middle, making you cross-eye them.

"yes!" the girls exclaim. you let out a small laugh as you let the strands go. "i'll keep that in mind." you say. "i'm pretty sure midoriya will like it." you hear momo say.

you look at her and see her smirking at you then you look at the other girls who are smirking at you. "seriously?" you deadpan. "oh come on! it's so obvious you two have a thing for each other!" hagakure exclaims in excitement.

"its love!" mina adds as she sways side to side. you sigh as you think of the green haired boy. if you weren't so shocked earlier, you would've had more time to enjoy when his arms were around you. you love when he picks you up and spins you around. it's like, his thing that always makes a smile spread onto your face.

he's always picking you up.

'dammit y/n. stop thinking that.' you think as you shake your head at yourself. "admit it! you like him." uraraka says as the rest of the girls nod in excitement.

"yeah, i do like him." you bluntly admit.

the girl's eyes widen in shock at your quick confession. they look at each other as excitement takes over their faces. they all suck in a breath before they let their voices loose. your eyes widen as the girls all scream together like they're on a roller coaster.

"shut up! we're in a hospital!" you scold as you cover your ears. the girls stop screaming but go into a fit of giggles. "we knew it!" momo says with a bright smile.

"was it really that obvious?" you ask as you look down in defeat. "duh! everything you two did together! you two act like some movie couple and i'm all for it!" hagakure explains.

"movie couple huh... don't they usually break up in the end or something?" you ask, thinking of you and midoriya separating from each other.

"not all the time. you and midoriya huh, who would've thought." jirou says, twirling her earbuds with her fingers. "i wouldn't have seen it either, ribbit. he's so peppy and you're... not." tsu says bluntly.

"opposites attract!" uraraka says with a bright smile. "yeah i guess... how long did you guys have your suspicions?" you ask.

"after the internships! you called him izuku and he called you y/n!" -hagakure

"when he threw you in the pool" -tsu

"i-island. he called you to go with us when we were trying to find all might." -jirou

"when you two were dancing at i-island! you two were so cute!" -uraraka

"i don't even know! all i know is i joined the trend!" -mina

"i've had suspicions since the sports festival. my point was proven the more you two hung out." -momo

"damn... i don't even know when i started liking him." you say as you twirl your hair with your fingers. some investigators they are.

"he so likes you back!" mina exclaims. "i don't know..." you say. the girls stay silent, making you look up at them. they all stare at you with an obvious look.

"i don't think just a friend would pick you up and spin you around the way midoriya does." jirou mentions. "are you stupid? that boy so has it out for you!" hagakure says as she twirls.

"maybe. but i wouldn't get my hopes up. or yours, you guys seem more excited than i am." you mention. "because our ship is going to sail! love will bloom~" mina slurs.

"should i tell him then?" you ask. you don't have a single clue about love.

"NO!" the girls all yell in unison. an imaginary question mark appears about your head as you stare at them confusingly. "why not?"

"the boy has to confess first!"

"let him take you out! then let him confess!"

"but when would he ask me out?" you ask as you tilt your head, feeling your hair flow along with you.

the girls ignore your question as they ramble on about how you and midoriya should start dating. you feel yourself deflate as you sit there and stare at them with what seems like annoyance.

annoyance may be what shows on the outside but on the inside, you're so... happy to have people like this in your life. before, you were always alone but now, there's 19 people who've managed to brighten up your life with just their presence. they've pried into your life and slowly, you've been getting more comfortable with them.

some more than others but that's not the point.

what matters is that you've found friends.

a family.

a special boy who means the world to you.

and that's all you've ever wanted in life. is comfort and support. romance is like the extra cherry on top of a sundae, not a necessity but it makes the ice cream so much better.

and you've finally found it. all of it.

"girls maybe let y/n do what she's comfortable with." momo says in hopes of calming the girls down. tsu pulls her phone out "our time is up. tokoyami's here." she mentions.

the girls all whine as you smile at them. "tell me how it goes with midoriya!" momo says as she claps her hand. "are you gonna confess first?" uraraka asks.

you shrug "i don't know.... maybe. i'll let the flow take me through it." you say as you look down at the roses uraraka gave you.

mina squeals "i can't wait to see you two together! y/n midoriya! has a nice ring to it!" she says. you feel your heart skip a beat at the new name. "the heart monitor sped up." jirou mentions as she covers her laugh with her mouth.

you groan in irritation as you drop your head. 'that heart monitor will give me away before i can even tell izuku.' you think as you hear the girls laugh at you.

"get better, rai." uraraka says as she's the first to cool down. "just call me y/n. i like you all enough for it." you say as the rest of girls cool down.

the girls all go in for a hug and you smile as you have a big group hug. these girls are forever gonna stick by your side and you'll do the same.

"bye y/n!" they all say in unison as they walk out the door "bye girls, thank you for visiting." you say as you wave at them.

꧁꧂

"goodbye boys, thank you for visiting." you say as you wave at tokoyami, ojiro, sato, aoyama, and shoji who wave back at you before closing the door.

you sigh as you run a hand through your hair. that was the last of your class who came to visit you. the whole day has been filled with you talking to your classmates who boast in relief about how you're alright and alive. each of them never left without mentioning your hair and your glasses, you having to give the same explication each time.

you also went through them without bringing up the topic of your quirks. people were never alone, the only exception being momo earlier in the day. after her, the groups went midoriya, bakugo and todoroki. after them, it was iida who brought your teachers from u.a.

what a visit that one was.

after him was all the girls who just talked about midoriya and only midoriya. after them, it was kaminari, sero and mineta who was surprisingly not being pervy the time you saw him.

then it was the most recent group, that being tokoyami, ojiro, sato and ayoama. this is the most you've ever talked to all of your classmates and they didn't hesitate to point it out. again, you always gave the same response of 'i'm more comfortable' which isn't a lie, you just didn't wanna come up with six different responses.

one thing makes wonder and it's the fact that everyone from your class visited,

except for kirishima.

you grab your phone that mr. aizawa got from your dad and click the on button, looking at the time.

7:30 pm

you turn your phone off, looking to the side to see all sorts of gifts from your classmates. how thoughtful of them. a certain bouquet of flowers stand out and you stand up to make your way to them.

the plastic makes an annoyingly loud noise as you pick up the flowers. you smile as you smell them, loving the fresh scent that bring. it makes the bouquet even more special when you realize who's it's from.

you hear the door creak open, making you turn your head. a nurse peeks her head in and smiles when she looks at you. "ms. rai, feeling better already?" she asks, opening the door fully and stepping inside the room.

you hum, turning back to the pile of gifts and holding midoriya's flowers close to you "nothing really hurt in the first place. except for a headache that went away." you answer.

"that's good news. can you please have a seat for me?" the nurse asks kindly as she makes her way to the computer that's in the room. you comply, bringing midoriya's flowers with you as you sit on your bed.

"i know you probably won't like this but it has to be done." the nurse starts. you move your neck to crack it as you hear the keyboard type away. "and that is?"

"you have to work on your actual quirks. make them activate, more specifically." the nurse says. your whole mood drops as you take in her words. you let out a sigh as you keep your gaze on your flowers.

"i know i know. probably not what you wanted to hear right now. but it's mandatory. we want your quirks up and running for a variety of reasons." the nurse says, smiling sadly at you. she looks at the roses in your hand then back at your neutral expression.

"who's the special person that got you those?" the nurse asks. she knows she shouldn't be asking such personal but she can't help it. she did see a boy walk into the hospital with those in his hand.

what a coincidence that out of all the flowers you got, those are the ones you've decided to hold.

"someone who means a lot to me. i'm guessing you're asking because you saw him walk in with them?" you ask, not tearing your gaze away from the pretty flowers.

"that would be correct, ms. rai. i apologize if i'm prying too much." the nurse says, going back to typing. you slightly shake your head "you're good. i don't think i'll see you for a while so i'll just tell you. it's this boy i like."

"like.. like like?"

"yeah, like like."

a warm smile comes onto the nurse's face "how delightful. i'm sure he feels the same way. i don't think he would bring those for any ordinary person. specifically, a girl."

"maybe... i'm thinking about the way we interact and how multiple people have told me the same thing. maybe i should tell him?" you ask, tilting your head.

"go with the flow and see where it takes you sweetheart. destiny will bring the two of you together." the nurse says. you just nod "yeah, i hope."

"back to the topic of your quirks, i ask that you activate your lightning please." the nurse asks. you sigh as you place the flowers down. it's been a while since you've activated your quirk. well, not a quirk anymore.

you hold your hand out, feeling your quirk pump through the your veins. the familiar feeing you've grown used to feels different now. and not in a good way.

you stare at your hand as white lightning starts to jump around it. you advert your eyes to your hair and you see it glowing like it usually does. you travel your look down your arm and to your stomach to see familiar sparks surrounding you.

you sigh as you just stare at yourself. it feels wrong on so many levels that you want nothing more than for your lightning to shut off.

guess that explains your recharge system. of course a normal quirk wouldn't act like that.

"how do you feel?" the nurse asks, looking at you. she frowns at your dull expression and how you stare holes into your hand.

"like a fake."

"you can shut it off now. just wanted to make sure it was still up and running." the nurse says. immediately, you shut your quirk off. you didn't wanna look at that any second longer.

"well good news is that your lightning shows no sign of disappearing. it'll probably stick with you until the end." the nurse explains. you let out a fake laugh through your nose "right now, i don't know if that's good news or not."

"can you try and activate your intelligence quirk? here it says it acts the same as your father's so you should be able to use it like he does." the nurse says, reading your specified description on your quirks.

"which eye?" you ask, taking a deep breath. "we can start with the one your dad uses. please try with your right."

you reluctantly bring your hand to the side of your head. you point out your pointer and middle finger and press it against your right temple. it's silent as you feel nothing.

"i don't think it's working." you state the obvious.

"then try your left. maybe it's different." the nurse says. you switch hands and place your left fingers on your left temple.

unlike the right side, you feel something tingle in your left. "felt something." you alert the nurse. "that's a good start. now since you've never used your quirk before, it'll be a while until it activates. when it does, you should be able to use it like your father does." the nurse explains as she starts walking towards you with a sheet of paper along with a pen in her hand.

"can you solve these problems for me? i'll be timing you if you don't mind." the nurse says as she holds her hands out. you grab the objects from her hand and as soon as you hear the click of the stopwatch, you flip over the paper.

you quickly scan the sheet of paper filled with complex math problems but you have no trouble in solving the first one with ease. you skim through the question and your brain visually solves them for you like one of those apps on your phone that lets you scan the problem and it immediately gives you the answer.

in a matter of seconds, you're done with the worksheet and the nurse clicks the stopwatch. "30 seconds. very impressive ms. rai." the nurse compliments.

"thank you. what was the reason of that?" you ask as you hand her the paper and pen back. she pockets the stopwatch as she scans the worksheet. "just to make sure no brain damage has been done. now, your intelligence quirk can be seen as two different parts." the nurse starts as she makes her way back to the computer.

"you have what i like to call your smart sense which is basically giving you immediate knowledge of anything and everything. you get what i mean, right?"

"right."

"then you have the part that you have yet to use. that being your scanner. you know, what your dad uses."

"mhm"

"do you ever remember using your scanner?"

"no"

"well then. like i said earlier, since you have yet to use your scanner, it won't activate for a while. i ask that you keep doing what you did before. your quirk should pick up and start running normally soon. can you keep doing what you did until your quirk activates?"

"yeah, i can."

"great. if you do that regularly, your quirk should turn on and the rest is up to you to figure it out. maybe have your father help you out." the nurse recommends.

'i don't think i'll be speaking to my dad anytime soon' you think as you look at your left hand. "and my leg enhancement?"

"your leg enhancement doesn't need to be activated. it's an add on type quirk, meaning it can't be neither activated nor shut off. so you're okay in that department."

you just nod, picking up the flowers and holding them in your arms. you smile small as you forget about your dad and your quirks and think about your classmates.

"you can leave today if you want. visiting time went quicker than i thought and i can only imagine how sick you are of this place." the nurse says with a small laugh.

you quickly raise your eyebrows in agreement "i want nothing more than to leave this place." you admit truthfully.

"well do you have someone who can take you home? sadly, it must be an adult." the nurse asks as she stands in front of you with a clipboard.

you stare at the flowers, thinking for a moment. there's no way in hell you're letting your dad pick you up. as you think of your possible outcomes, a small smirk graces your lips.

you look up at the nurse and nod "i have someone who can take me out of here."

                                     ꧁꧂

"thanks for taking me out of there on such short notice." you say as you lean against the car door, feeling the car go over rocks and bumps.

"no problem kid! how are you feeling?" mirko asks as she steers the steering wheel. you just sigh heavily, watching trees and other cars pass by "physically? just fine. mentally? i don't know." you answer.

"don't be too down kid. everything will work out in the end. it's all about being patient." mirko says, not taking her eyes off the road like a good driver.

"yeah, i'll be patient." you say as you look down at your lap with a blank stare. "at least you're not alone, right? you have me, your teachers at u.a, can't forget about all your friends who filled up my backseat." as mirko says that, she turns her front view mirror towards you, letting you look in it and seeing all of your classmates' gifts chilling in the back seats.

you let out a laugh through your nose, looking back down at your lap. "yeah, maybe that's not the worst thing." you conclude with a small smile.

"not the worst thing? it's the best! especially because you have me!" mirko boasts happily. you slightly shake your head at her antics "yeah, you are the best." you play along.

"and plus, you have your boyfriend~" mirko says as she turns to you with a smug look. you playfully roll your eyes "he's not my boyfriend." you correct.

"not yet~"

a smile comes onto your face as mirko continues to tease you about midoriya. she saw the way you were eyeing those flowers and in her mind, that's all it takes for true love.

"do you even remember seeing him?" you ask as you tilt your head at the pro hero. "nope!" she answers with enthusiasm.

"he was at the hospital with me. you know, after that night of the internships in hosu city?" you try and get her to remember. mirko drags out a hum as she rapidly taps the steering wheel.

"to be honest, i don't remember kid. i was so focused on you that i didn't focus on the other kids there. or that short guy in a yellow cape. whatever his name was..." mirko trails off. you let out a snicker as mirko continues to cut people off with no remorse.

"so with all might retiring, you're now number five, right?" you ask, looking at the road in front of you. "yep! number five hero, impressive ain't it?" mirko boasts.

"definitely. being the top female hero is impressive." you boost her ego. you can feel her smirk get larger as she turns into a new lane.

"i get to stand up there and mentally give the sexist mothefuckers the finger!"

                                     ꧁꧂

"thanks again, for showing up on such short notice." you say as mirko pulls up to your driveway.

"of course kid! anything for my favorite child." the bunny hero jokes. you unbuckle your seatbelt as mirko stops the car in front of your house. "i'm happy i get that special spot." you play along.

"who else would there be?" mirko says with a smile. you smile back as you both open the car door. mirko unlocks the back seats and that lets you grab all of the gifts that you can grab.

"here" mirko says as she grabs the rest of the gifts. she walks to the mountain of stuff resting on your arms and starts hovering each gift over your pile "tetris!" she yells as she tries to balance everything.

you let out a laugh, causing your balance to stumble for a second but you managed to catch yourself. in some miracle, mirko is actually able to place everything in your arms.

"oh you have some fancy stuff here. what's your code?" mirko says as she stares at the keypad that unlocks your door.

"wouldn't be surprised if you had the same thing. the code is 82947."

mirko punches in the numbers and like magic, the front door opens. you walk in and place all the gifts on the counter, shaking your tired arms afterwards. "thank you." you say as you let out a breath.

"of course!" mirko says as she punches your shoulder. like the first day of your internships, you stumble back and rub your shoulder "you punch hard...." you trail off under your breath.

"well i'm off kid! i have patrol in about two hours so i need to bolt!" you nod as you spread out all of your classmates' gifts. "i understand. thank you, again." you say.

"you've definitely changed from the first time i saw you. you used to be a sulky teenage now look at you!" mirko says as she places her hand on her hips.

"well i have grown more comfortable around my classmates. maybe that's why." you use the same explanation again.

"i'm happy you're okay kid. try not to get into anymore trouble, alright?" mirko asks as she ruffles your hair "cute hair. the white adds nice spice." she compliments.

"thank you." you say as you fix your hair. "and cool glasses! man i didn't think you could any cuter!" the female bunny boasts. you let out a laugh through your nose. she might be 26 but she has the personality of a modern day teenager.

"bye kid!"

"bye mirko"

you sigh as you lock the now closed door. you walk back to the counter and study all of the different presents your class got you. your eyes land on midoriya's flowers and you pull out your phone.

you
remember when i said i was leaving the hospital tomorrow? well i lied.

you shut your phone off and as you wait for a response, you start taking your presents to your room in multiple trips. once you're halfway up the stairs, you feel your phone buzz in your pocket.

you make it to your room and set the different teddybears and cards on your bed before taking a seat and turning on your phone.

izuku
oh really? well I'm glad you're out :) how are you feeling?

a smile unknowingly makes its way to your face as you read midoriya's text. what is this boy doing to you?

you
id rather not talk about this over text

hopefully midoriya is smart enough to get the hint.

izuku
well we can talk tomorrow? i'd love to take you out and get you some fresh air :)

you feel your heart skip a beat as your smile widens at his question. even if he meant it or not, he just asked you out.

you
hmmmm sounds fun. when should i be ready?

izuku
how does 4 sound? in the afternoon?

you
sounds like a good time. thank you, izuku

izuku
anything for you y/n! 🙃

you shut off your phone, not aware of the large smile that's placed on your face. whether it was intentional or not, it still made your day.

with midoriya, he smiles in content as he places his phone down. he knew there were a million other ways to ask someone to hang out but he still chose to ask you out that way.

he knew he could've said 'of course' or 'no problem' or something along the lines of that. but he still chose to say what he said.

and of course he meant the both of them. he's freaking out over the fact that he asked you out and you two have a 'date' tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 4K 32
𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘳...
56.9K 1.1K 30
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
160K 5.8K 14
❝ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑒𝑡?❞ ❝𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑*𝑚𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑘𝑢.❞ ...
60.5K 1.4K 55
🀄 ᳝ ࣪ 𔘓𓄿̷̸ ❝ 𝖫𝗢𝖵𝗘 𝖬𝗬𝖲𝗘𝖫𝗙 ❞ ▬▬ 𝗕𝖭𝗛𝖠. 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 🎪 ▎⃞ ݊ ˳. 𓍯 ࣪🦴 ᳝ ˑ [ 𝗦𝖨𝗠𝖮𝗡 ]𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒...