CreepyPasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By Nyghtfall

CreepyPasta: Fictional Horror Characters Includes: SlenderMan; Eyeless Jack; Jeff The Killer; Laughing Jack;... More

Meeting Him
He Confesses & Asks You Out
First Date! (^-^)
Doctor Smiley! (New Character)
First Kiss!
He Scares You!
You Scare/Prank Him!
He Gets Jealous
You/He Tries To Teach You/Him Something!
Homicidal Liu!
You Go Shopping With Him
You Try To Get Him Over His Fear (Part One)
You Try To Get Him Over His Fear (Part Two)
He Cheats On You/You Break Up
Without Him. (Plus His POV Without You!)
You Move On + He Tries To Get You Back
~Death~
IMPORTANT A/N: Explanation
~You Become A Creepypasta~
~~You Pretend You Dont Know Him + Reunited~~
A/N: REQUESTS
They Want To Spend Time With You
~~Chilling With The Boyfriend//And Soon To Be Fiance~~
~~Proposal Prep~~
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
~~Proposal/Ending?~~
~Wedding!!~
Husband Scenarios IS OUT NOW
Valentines Day Special??
Thank you!!

His POV + Besties

55.6K 884 2.3K
By Nyghtfall

        --SLENDER MAN- HIS POV--

        ___ and I have been hanging out everyday since the incident in the woods. We would meet in the woods, after she was on her way home from school. She seemed to open up to me, telling me about all the bullies and 'populars'. Man I wanted to rip their head off. One day I was waiting for her in the woods, beside the tree we had met at. She was running late, and I started to worry. But was calmed down once I saw her running to me.

        "Hey... sorry... I'm late...."  She panted.

        "Don't worry about it.. What happened." I said lifting her onto a tree branch. I sat on the tree branch next to hers. She smiled at me, which made my stomach flip. Ignoring the feeling, I leaned against the tree.

        "Well I had this sudden urge for StarBucks. And you can figure the rest out". She joked. I smiled at her. (Back To Your POV)

        Slender laughed at your comment. As you adjusted yourself on the branch you slipped and fell. Once you landed on the ground with a loud thud. You and Slender both laughed hysterically. You laughed so hard your stomach started to hurt, which made Slender laugh even more. You got up and brushed the dirt off of you and Slender got down from the tree.

        "Lets not do that again..." He joked. You tried to glare at him, but ended up laughing again. He laughed with you and he banned you from tree branches for a month.

        --Jeff The Killer- HIS POV--
      ___ and I have been hanging out ever since that night. We had become great friends, and I would go to her house everyday until I had to do my 'job'. I climbed through her window to find her doing homework.

        "Homework? Seriously? You could be hanging out with perfection instead of that." I joked. She seemed startled and turned around to me. She laughed at me.

        "Hey Jeff! What brings you to my room?" She asked laughing.

        "The urge for a sandwich." I answered smiling at her. She gave me an annoyed look, and took my hand leading me to the kitchen. When she touched me, my heart skipped a beat. I erased this feeling, and focused on getting my sandwich. (Back To Your POV)

        Your POV:  I had lead Jeff downstairs to make him a sandwich.

        "What do you want? PB&J or Ham and Cheese?" I asked looking in the fridge. He was silent for a minute until he said,

        "All of it," You stood there shocked.

        "All of it? That will taste terrible." You informed him.

        "Says who?! I want it, you make it" He said smirking.

        "Whatever...." You said before grabbing all the ingredients and putting them into one sandwich. You handed the sandwich to Jeff. He nodded at you before taking a huge bite. He looked at you in disgust, and made a weird face before running to the sink. You blocked him off.

        "You want it. You eat it."You said. He made a pleading face before forcing himself to eat it.

        "Delicious right?" You smirked. He looked at you annoyed, when you started laughing. He started to laugh with you before he threw the sand which at you. It went all over your outfit, and Jeff laughed even harder. You took a scoop of Peanut butter and smeared it in his hair. You both stood there laughing at each other.

        --Laughing Jack- His POV--

        I was waiting in at the amusement park for ____ to show up. We had come here everyday to hang out, It was like I actually had a friend, besides the other Creepypastas. I decided I'd surprise ___ with her favorite Ice cream. After I bought the ice cream I had waited for her.

        "Sorry I'm late! Some things came up!" ___ said running towards me.

        "Don't worry about it! Here!" I said handing her the ice cream. As she grabbed it, her hand brushed mine, Which made my stomach have this strange feeling. What is it... I've never felt it before. But I brushed it off as she started rambling on about her day.

         (YOUR POV)  "So yeah that's why I was late." You finished occasionally licking your ice cream. Jack listened to your story, asking questions occasionally.

        "Hey lets go on that ride!" You said pointing to the newest, highest, roller coaster in the park. Jack looked at it and told you flat out no.

        "Please Jack! Please! Look no ones in line! Its just opening up!" You pleaded. After a good 5 minutes of nos, he finally got annoyed and said yes.

        "Come on! We still have time if we hurry! We can be on the first ride of the opening!" You said dragging Jack away. You waited in line, unfortunately, Jack slowed you down. Once you guys were up, they seated you and Jack into the seats. He was breathing heavily.

        "Jack? Whats wrong?" You asked.

        "Just you know freaking out!" He whined. The roller coaster started and he grabbed your hand (accidentally). He quickly repostioned his hand on the handles. (A/N In handles I mean the silver thing they put over you so you don't possibly fly out)

        "____ is the drop coming?" He asked nervously, squeezing his eyes shut.

        "No....." You lied. At that moment, Jack opened his eyes, and coincidentally, the ride was at its peak, and it zoomed down the slope. You screamed, making Jack cringe even more. You laughed hysterically throughout the ride, because Jack couldn't handle it. Once the ride was over he stated,

        "Never again." You laughed hysterically at him, not dropping the subject of him being a wimp.

        --Eyeless Jack HIS POV-- 

        ____ and I have been hanging out almost everyday. She was a little freaked out when she found out my hobby, but she soon overcame that and thought of me as somewhat normal. Which to me was amazing, I had an actual friend who I wasn't threatening to be my friend. I went to ___ house, today we were just going to watch movies. I knocked on the door, and ___ answered.

        "Hey! EJ!  Come on I have the Conjuring. I'm making the popcorn now!" ___ said going back into the kitchen. I sat on the couch, waiting for ____. Once she came back she sat next to me. The movie played, but when something scary happened ___ clutched my arm. Her movements made my heart skip a beat. I ignored this strange feeling and focused on the movie. (YOUR POV)

        The movie was ridiculously scary. You must've clutched EJ's arm at least 10 times. How did he not get scared!? Once the movie was over, you had made your way on his lap, nestling your face in his chest due to the scariness. EJ Bursted out laughing at your reaction to the movie.

        "It wasn't  that scary ___." He laughed even harder. You tried to get mad and glared at him. But he kept laughing. You couldn't keep a straight face, and bursted out laughing with him. You both laughed for a good 5 minutes, before you got off of EJ's lap.

        --Lost Silver- His Pov-

        After my awkward appearance in her bedroom. The next day she played Pokemon and I jumped out again. That's how we became so close, and she doesn't even care that I stutter. I was waiting for her to load up Pokemon so I could visit her, since Slender grounded me for not killing my victim. Once I saw ___ IP address come up I immediately went through the screen into her room.

        "H-Hey ___" I said. ___ looked surprised that I had to come out so quickly. I told her that Slender had grounded. She giggle which made my heart flutter. I was ignoring the fact that I realized I liked her. (YOUR POV)

        Slender had grounded Silver which made you giggle.

        "Sliver come on were going out!" You said planning on going to the park.

        "O-Ok..." Silver stuttered. You giggled at his stutter, you thought it was adorable. You pulled him along into the park even though he was unsure.

        "Silver! Come on your so slow!" You complained pulling him by the arm, towards the pond. You to both sat down on the grass, gazing at the pond. Until you noticed Silver fidgeting.

        "Uh- Uh..." Silver was looking down. You looked over at him to see he only had one arm. You bursted out laughing at the sight.

        "Hey- Y-you don't know the f-feeling of loosing y-your arms." He complained. His stutter made you laugh even harder. Which made Silver laugh, at you laughing.

        --BEN Drowned- His POV-

   Ever since I scared ___ half to death, I've been hanging out at her place to escape all the annoying idiots at the Mansion. We usually just play video games together, hang out like usual. I was waiting for ___ to get home all day, being bored out of my mind with Hoodie and Masky bombing me with questions, like where I was always going. Once I saw ___ DS turn on, I jumped right through the screen.

        "___ Your a life saver!" I said. ___  smirked as if she had something in mind.

        "Are you ready to play a game?" She said picking up her makeup bag.

        "No... No your not!" I yelled. But she somehow distracted me, and binded my hands together. I used all my strength to get out but the ropes wouldn't budge.

        "Where did you even get rope? How do you even know how to tie ropes like this?!" I complained using all my possible strength.

        "My special defense class taught me to always be aware, and keep ropes and weapons at all times!" She laughed. She brought me over to her makeup desk or whatever. She put her hands on my face, rubbing in some type of tan lotion (foundation) which made my cheeks flush a slight pink. (YOUR POV)

        I was giving BEN a makeover!

        "Why are you poking my eyes with brushes?!" BEN whined. You laughed.

        "Women go through this everyday. You can deal with it for one." You said before finishing. You laughed so hard at his face.

        "___!" BEN yelled. You unbinded his hands and he chased you around your house, laughing hysterically. He hadn't given up on chasing you, so your jumped over the couch. BEN was fast enough to pin you down.

        "BEN! I swear if you-" You were cut off by laughing hysterically. He tickled you, and you HATED being tickled.

        "Payback!" He yelled laughing. You both were there playing around, running around the house the whole day.

        IMPORTANT READ BELOW

        (A/N: If You Have Any Requests, I Suggest You Do Them Sooner Than Later, That Way The         Story Isnt A Confusing Mess. I May Just Add Them At The End Of Each Chapter And Put A/Ns         To  Tell You Guys. IDK! Tell Me In The Comments, Or Message Me!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 4.6K 25
Here is the stories for Jeff, Slender, BEN, and Eyeless jack. I will be in the story later on. I will mention other creepypastas if that's what you w...
32.2K 381 38
So i was inspired to write a creepypasta boyfriend scenarios and if u have any requests or characters add then send me a message.
375K 4.8K 67
I started writing a boyfriend scenarios on my Quotev and now I really only post new chapters here! Sorry for bad grammar and such. I own all these so...
445K 7.7K 45
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...