Forever With You ~ Tubbo x Re...

By sans_theskele_oof

NO SMUT! Basically, a simple story of where y/n, who is GeorgeNotFound's sister, falls in love with a boy nam... More

Quick Intro a/n!
if you want the most tubbo x reader content: please read!
-Chapter One-
~Chapter Two~
-Chapter Three-
~Chapter Four~
-Chapter Five-
~Chapter Six~
-Chapter Seven-
~Chapter Eight~
-Chapter Nine-
~Chapter Ten~
-Chapter Eleven-
~Chapter Twelve~
-Chapter Thirteen-
~Chapter Fourteen~
-Chapter Fifteen-
~Chapter Sixteen~
-Chapter Seventeen-
~Chapter Eighteen~
-Chapter Nineteen-
~Chapter Twenty~
-Chapter Twenty One-
~Chapter Twenty Two~
-Chapter Twenty Three-
~Chapter Twenty Four~
-Chapter Twenty Five-
~Chapter Twenty Six~
-Chapter Twenty Seven-
~Chapter Twenty Eight~
-Chapter Twenty Nine-
~Chapter Thirty~
-Chapter Thirty One-
~Chapter Thirty Two~
-Chapter Thirty Three-
hello! an author's random talk
~Chapter Thirty Four~
-Chapter Thirty Five-
~Chapter Thirty Six~
-Chapter Thirty Seven-
~Chapter Thirty Eight~
-Chapter Thirty Nine-
~Chapter Forty~
-Chapter Forty One-
~Chapter Forty Two~
~Chapter Forty Four~
-Chapter Forty Five-
~Chapter Forty Six~
-Chapter Forty Seven-
~Chapter Forty Eight~
-Chapter Forty Nine-
~Chapter Fifty~

-Chapter Forty Three-

10.4K 241 888
By sans_theskele_oof

a/n: fair warning, this chapter is kind of all over the place

/ June 5 \

I was sitting on the couch, in out little mini-apartment, waiting for the rest of the boys to get ready. I scrolled through my phone, making tweets. Dream wanted all of us to get dressed and ready so that we could take a giant picture with every smp member in it.

We were supposed to be dressed up somewhat like our minecraft skins, so I was wearing my character's hoodie. I mean, the more recognizable, the better.

I saw Tubbo walk out of the bathroom first. He came over towards me. "Hey, good morning." He said. I glanced at his outfit, and then did a double take and stared at him. "Tubbo, that's my hoodie!" I said. He looked at his clothes, and he was wearing my Coca-Cola hoodie.

"Sorry, I didn't notice." Tubbo shrugged. "Where did you even get that? Whatever, doesn't matter." I said. Tubbo walked over and sat next to me, and the two of us just sat there together.

I laid down on the couch, and put my feet over Tubbo's lap, and we just sat like that for a while. Ranboo walked out next. He looked between the two of us, and then sat down next to Tubbo, with his feet also on Tubbo's lap. We just accepted it without question.

After everyone was done, we went into the big, main living room, and waited for all of the other smp members, so we could take our big picture. "Take off the hoodie, big man." I told Tubbo. "why?" He asked. "I don't want anyone to know that you're wearing my hoodie!" I said. "I'm going to wear it all day, now." Tubbo said. I rolled my eyes. "At least take it off for the picture, I don't want the internet thinking anything that might not be true." I said. Tubbo raised an eyebrow. "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, again. "Just listen, for once?" I asked.

We all lined up, with every single SMP member, all in the picture. "Uh- Who's taking it?" I asked. Velvet volunteered, and took a picture. I did a peace sign, and just smiled. Man, I was awkward with pictures.

"Okay, now what are we doing, Dream?" I asked him. "Oh, I wasn't sure. I had an idea though." He said.

"ALRIGHT, LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Quackity yelled. Him and Karl set up a karaoke thing, and I guessed that was what we were going to do for the day.

I slipped my hand into Tubbo's. "I don't want to have to go up on stage." I said. He squeezed my hand. "It's okay, you don't have to." Tubbo replied.

I saw Sapnap stare at me from across the room, and then saw him whisper something to Dream. The two of them walked over.

They just kind of stood there, a few feet away, and looked at me then Tubbo, then us holding hands, then Tubbo in my hoodie.

"What's up fuckers, what do you want?" I asked. Dream wheezed. "Oh, it's fine. You and your-" Sapnap paused. "Boyfriend-" He said. "He's not my boyfriend!" I said. "I'm not her boyfriend!" Tubbo said. "are just, you know?" Sapnap finished.

"God, you two are worse than George." I decided. I glanced at Dream. "Speaking of which, where he is? Have you two had your sex yet?" I asked. "No." He said, sounding unsure. "fucking bitch." I muttered.

The two of them left, to go bother someone else. I glanced at Tubbo. "Sorry about that." I said. Tubbo shrugged. "It's fine." He replied. Still holding his hand, I walked over to the karaoke machine, and Quackity was about to start. I sat down, almost tripping Tubbo. "You keep pulling me around! I'm not your pet dog!" Tubbo said. "Careful what you wish for, that sound kinda kinky." I responded. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you?" he asked. "Dude, I ask myself that everyday." I replied.

I saw Tommy sit down next to Tubbo. "I heard all of that. That sounds like deffo flerting." Tommy said. I sighed and flipped him off. "It's true and you know it." Tommy said. I mean, to be fair, it was kind of our way of flirting with each other. Holding hands and asking if we were mentally alright, and sometimes compliments.

I looked back up, and the feral boys were arguing over what song to pick first. Quackity finally settled on Hey There Delilah, and from then, we went on, singing a bunch of songs.

Charlie sung Fireflies, the Sleepy Bois sung Your New Boyfriend, Karl sang Turn Back Time, Wilbur and Tommy sung Hamilton, Tommy forced us minors to sing Blitz, pretty much everyone worked together and sang Roadtrip, Mask, and Lovejoy's songs, Sapnap sang How To Save A Life, Eret sung Sweater Weather (with Fundy doing the 'woah' part), and we decided to do one last song.

"What do we want to do?" Dream asked. I thought, and smiled evilly. "Heat Waves. Sing Heat Waves, bitch boy." I said. Dream stared down at me. "Fine, you have to sing it with me." He said. "Only if George does as well." I said. So then the three of us, me, Dream, and George, went onto the stage.

"I hate you, you made me sing." I said. "You're the one who wanted this." Dream said. "Because of the- fine. bitch." I said.

I heard the into roll, and burst out laughing. I ran behind the lovebirds, and had them lead. Was it a glorious train wreck? Yes, absolutely.

I just wonder what you're dreaming of
When you sleep and smile so comfortable
I just wish that I could give you that
That look that's perfectly un-sad
Sometimes, all I think about is you
Late nights in the middle of June
Heat waves been faking me out

During the few second of silence, George and Dream stared at each other. "Dream . . ." George said, lightly, breathlessly. The two of them stared laughing, and I finished the song.

i can't believe i'm writing this, hopefully the good content comes soon, but DNF first

We finished the karaoke, and then we did a hot wing challenge. At first, they planned on doing shots, but then a lot of people wouldn't be able to participate.

After that, I went back to our little mini-apartment with the other minors boys, and we turned on a movie. I sat next to Tubbo, the two of us huddled up in a blanket together, and I fell asleep.

June 8

"YOU FUCKING BITCH TUBBO! I'M NOT PAYING!" I yelled.

"YES YOU ARE! THAT'S HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME!" Tubbo yelled back.

"Guys- please-" Tommy said, becoming Quackity.

"NO! THIS ISN'T FAIR!" I shouted.

"YES IT IS! YOU MADE THE BAD DECISIONS, NOW PAY UP!" Tubbo shouted back.

"tubbo- y/n, chill." Ranboo said.

Both of us stared him down, and then continued arguing.

Purpled slammed his hands down on the table. "OH MY GOD, WOULD YOU TOO STOP HAVING A DIVORCE, IT'S JUST MONOPOLY!" He yelled.

"sorry." I muttered, paying Tubbo all of my money, and losing. He grinned. "Pleasure doing business." He said. I stuck my tongue out at him. "bitch." I muttered.

Ah yes, just a normal day with the minors, yelling at each other over Monopoly and committing many crimes.

I sat down on the couch, watching the four boys play. Tubbo, by some luck, was winning. I kept giving him bad advice so he could lose, which unfortunately he didn't listen to.

I got bored, and walked over to our little kitchen area, to see what dangerous things I could find. My intrusive thoughts asked what would happen if I burned this place down, and I told stupid brain no.

I made some food, and watched the boys, and then played Zelda for a while. The boys finished their game. "Where you guys going?" I asked. "The three of us-" Tommy said, pointing to himself, Ranboo, and Grayson "are going to vlog." Tommy finished. "Don't get in too much trouble, or commit any crime or arson without me." I told him.

"What about you, Tubbo?" I asked. "I'm going to go visit the Captain!" He said. I laughed. "Serious?" I asked. He nodded, seeming excited. "Okay, have fun." I told him.

"Wait, are you going wearing that?" I asked. He glanced down at his outfit. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Tubbo- that's my Coca-Cola hoodie! That's like, my brand!" I said. He shrugged. "It's fine." He replied.

"We don't need shipped more than we already are." I muttered. He stared at me. "you sure?" He asked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and squeezed his hand. "Have fun, tubbo." I said.

I went into my room, and decided to message Ellie, asking if we could have a minecraft date. She agreed, so we set up a server, messed around to made sure it worked, and then went live.

The date went well for the most part, but it ended in us just speedrunning the game, which is a pretty romantic date. After dying about 20 times each, and finally beating the ender dragon, we played bedwars for a while.

We just sat and vibed, having fun. I heard someone come into my room, so I told Ellie I would be right back.

I deafened and muted, and took off my headphones. "Tubbo, what's up?" I asked. "I forgot my phone. Have you seen it?" He asked. "Is this some sort of pick up line, or-?" I asked. "I can make it be. Hey baby, you wanna go get some fresh air? You just took my breath away." Tubbo said.

I tried to hide my grin, but I could feel myself turning red. "Tubbo- I'm live!" I said. He glanced at my camera, then back at me. "Doesn't matter." He grinned. I sighed. "Hey sexy, I'd like to report a crime, because you just stole my heart." I replied.

He smiled back. "See you later." Tubbo said. "Bye!" I told him. My camera was on, so chat wasn't able to tell what I was saying, but they could see my facecam, so they knew something was up.

I read chat for a second. "Was Tubbo wearing a Coca-Cola hoodie? your hoodie?" I read. "Uh." I laughed awkwardly. "Maybe." I replied.

My mods were asking what I said to Tubbo, and also asking why I was red. It wasn't hard for them to put two and two together, so I unmuted and undeafened and continued playing bedwars with Ellie.

I ended stream, and went out into the main living room, where I saw so many people do so many stupid things. I walked over towards the Dream Team, where Sapnap was currently third-wheeling.

"So, what's popping?" I asked. "Don't mind me, just watching." He said, pointing to the dreamnotfound currently happening. "Yeah, this is deffo flerting." I said. He nodded.

"Let's go do something else." I said, dragging him over to Karl and Quackity. They told me hello, and then continued doing whatever.

I left them, and because I had nothing better to do, I fell asleep.

a/n. alright! our story is slowly coming to a close.

sorry! (kind of) but there are six (ish) main story points that I want to happen, then we are done!

and also sorry for making this story so damn long. I like it, but I also feel like in the beginning, there is not enough actual tubbo x reader, but I don't want to delete, but it just feels so long.

so yeah! finally some good content, then we come to a close sometime soon. again, i'm sorry, i didn't mean for the story to be so long :(

OH! another important thing! my friend, @WiseShells22,started her ranboo x reader! link~ https://www.wattpad.com/story/270079800-never-forget-ranboo-x-reader please go read, and enjoy! thank you lots!

see you later chat! love you :D <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1.1K 36
Ollie_Olive; Ollie, the older sister of the one and only Ranboo. Ollie moved to Florida and shortly after so did her younger brother. SMUT MENTION...
33.3K 306 23
*IF ANY CCS ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS I WILL IMMEDIATLEY REMOVE IT:)* lowercase intended even though tubbo's 18 now, his boundaries have not change...
4.1K 116 14
This is a Tubbo x Reader. Only fluff, no NSFW. Cause I don't know if he's comfortable with that.
19.7K 868 13
Hello everyone! This is the sequel to 'Dancing under the stars' Like the first one, im just going to wing it and see how it goes. Also like always if...