~Chapter Four~

The five of us left, and headed off. Tommy started explaining something to me, but I learned to tune him out sometimes. I think he was talking about how the path we were walking on was called the Prime Path, and you could make money off of it? I don't even know. I quickly tabbed out, and googled 'tubbo age', 'ranboo age', and 'purpled age'. I saw that everybody was sixteen, except for Ranboo, who has not revealed that yet but is said to be a minor. I quietly laughed to myself. We were the underage gang of the smp.

"u/n/n?" Tubbo asked. "Coming! Just had to check something real quick. Can I have some food?" I asked. Tubbo tossed me some potatoes. "Didn't I just say that we don't sprint on the Prime Path? Are you guys even listening?" Tommy asked. "Nope. All I know is it sounds like you are babyraging." I said. I'm pretty sure he said that when talking about George, when I was half paying attention. "I am not! I am a big strong man!" Tommy said, sounding like a child. "Well, according to google, we are all minors, and yet you are still the youngest out of all of us." I said. "Wow, no matter what, he's still a child." Ranboo said.

"We are here. Welcome to L'manberg." Tubbo said. "Woah" I gasped.

It was an interesting place. It seemed to be built on stilts, made out of spruce wood, perhaps? I liked the aesthetic of it. It seemed beautiful. I walked along all of the paths, while asking questions about different places.

"What's this?" "The bee house" "aww, I love bees!" I said. "What about here?" "that's my house" Ranboo explained. "Is this a stage?" I asked. "It's the podium, where we give speeches." Tubbo explained. I look at something in the distance. "Is that a statue? What is that?" I asked. "That's called Party Island. Karl built it, I'm sure you will meet him later. The statue is Pokimane." Tubbo said. "Wait, is Pokimane on the server?" "Nope, not yet. Hopefully, one day." Tommy sighed.

"So, why does it seem like this place had been blown up?" I asked. "And that's my cue to leave. Sorry guys, but no thanks. I'm not into that, and I have homework." Purpled said. I laughed. "Alright, see ya!" I said, and hear him disconnect from the call, and leave the server a few seconds after.

"So, there is a lot of history behind the ground you stand on. Well, maybe not that ground, we have had to replace it a few times." Tommy started.

"A while ago, Wilbur Soot, who you will meet, asked me to make drugs with him. We sold them to Sapnap. Dream didn't like us doing this, and started a war against us. We decided to fight back, because we wanted freedom. At first, it was just me, tubbo, wilbur, and eret. We built a nation, and started preparing, because no matter what we did, Dream and his goons tried to stop us. We built walls, we had a flag, we had towers, we had so much. Sometime around there, Fundy joined with us, and became a part of this nation. We decided to name it L'manberg."

"We had a date set to fight Dream, for our independence. We started war."

"It was four of us against four, Dream, George, Sapnap, and Punz, but they had better gear and were overall better at fighting. We tried everything we could. We caused them to retreat, and we went back home to get ready for their next attack."

"Eret told us that he had a trick, the element of surprise, and it could help us with the war. We followed him, because we were desperate."

"We went into the place, a place he called the Final Control Room."

"He betrayed us."

"He pushed a button, and out came Dream and his gang, and killed us all."

"This is where Eret's line comes in. You will want to remember this, as it is an important part of history."

"Down with the revolution boys! It was never meant to be!

"We thought it was over. We had lost everything. I challenged Dream to a bow duel. It was one shot, each of us on half a heart. If we won, we got to keep our independence. If we lost, it was over."