~Chapter Thirty Four~

Current day: April 4

"Chat! Hello, how are you! Today, we're going to do a nice, chill stream, and play some Zelda!" I said, starting up Breath of the Wild. There was a lot of people spamming POG in the chat. I laughed. I wasn't using facecam, because I was tired.

I tried to keep quiet. I wanted to do a stream that chat could fall asleep to. "Chat, you know how I always just call you 'chat'? I imagine you in a lot of different ways. What if I canonically make you my little fire sprites?" I said, already ranting. I couldn't remember the last time I went to sleep. I mean, it was like a few days ago, but hey, doesn't mean I can't be tired.

"Yeah, chat, you guys are my tiny fire sprites that float around me. Like Sapnap's logo, yes. Yes, you can be any color. Alright, let's play Zelda." I said, going through the story. This was one of my favorite games, and I had already beat it a few times, but I made a new game so me and chat could beat it together.

I played for about an hour, and then I heard my phone ding. "Chat, here. Me, you, and Link are going to watch this dog. Gimme a second." I said. I grabbed my phone, seeing a text from Tubbo.

TUBBO!

HEY

what's popping motherfucker

CAN I JOIN YOUR STREAM

yeah, but be calm

this is a chill stream tubbs

OKAY ADD ME TO CALL

yessir

"Chat, I swear to god, Tubbo texts like he's on drugs. Which, you know, he might be." I said, calling him on discord.

"Hello?" Tubbo asked in his classic tone. "Hello big man, what's up?" I asked. The three of us (Well, the two of us plus the 50k people watching) all just had a fun time. Tubbo told me to do stupid stuff in game, which I did without hesitation, and it was great.

I paused for a bit, and glanced at chat. I saw a few comments about chat third wheeling us. Which, they were, but I didn't want to admit that.

"Tubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbo" I said, holding out his name. "What?" He asked. "I wanna go to bed." I said. "Then go to bed!" He said, giggling. "No. I don't wanna." I said, pouting like a three-year-old. "Alright, then don't!" Tubbo said, laughing again. "But I'm tired!" I said. I heard him snort.

"I'm going to go make some coffee, keep chat entertained?" I asked. "Yeah, sure." He said. I got out of my chair, hearing Tubbo slowly fade away as I took off my headphones. I smiled to myself. Just me and him, hanging out. It felt good.

I quietly tried to figure out how to use Eret's coffee maker. I had no idea where Eret himself was, but it was fine. Probably. Sometimes I just thought stuff and then made myself worried for no reason, so I tried to push it away.

I made the coffee, and returned to the stream. I slipped in my chair and tried to be quiet, listening to what Tubbo was saying.

"Chat, she has turned into a great streamer. She puts in more effort than you realize. I talk to her a lot, and she enjoys this. I'm proud. Could we get some primes?" Tubbo was saying. I smiled. "Hey." I said quietly. "Oh, hi, you scared me!" Tubbo said.