-Chapter Forty One-

a/n hello chat!

so, this chapter probably won't have too much tubbo x reader content, sorry. but . . .

one of my friends is going to write a ranboo x reader here soon, so this will kind of tie into it!

no spoilers yet, but basically you'll be sapnap's sister. my story will end after june (sometime) and then the ranboo story will happen after. they are in the same universe, so it will be cool!

once my friend posts, i'll shout her out, and feel free to read it! thanks, love you, and enjoy the chapter!

May 25

I woke up, ate breakfast, kicked George, and then went back to bed. The ideal day.

Well, not really. I heard my phone ringing. I groaned, and answered it.

"What the fuck do you want." I muttered. I heard someone scream, and then some evil laughter. "Skeppy, this is your second time doing this. Are you okay?" I asked. I heard more laughter, and then I hung up.

I noticed I had a text from Drista, asking me to call her. I wasn't sure why, but I did anyways.

"Hey, how's the best WasTaken doing?" I asked. She laughed. "Doing great. Can you hop on the smp? There's something I would like to do with you." She asked. I ran over to my setup, and then called Dream on discord, waiting for her to pick up.

"Hello?" I asked. "shut up Clay, it's just y/n- Hi!" Drista said. We met up in the smp, near the community house. "So, what's up?" I asked. "Okay, I want to add someone to the call. Hold on a second . . ." Drista was saying.

I looked over to my discord window, and saw . . . Sapnap added to the call?

"Hello?" I heard a voice that was not Sapnap, yet someone similar. They sounded feminine.

"Hello!" I said. I saw Sapnap join the smp.

"Hi, um, are you George's sister?" They asked. "Yeah, I am." I replied.

"Okay. I'm . . . Sapnap's sister." She said.

I froze for a second. Sapnap had a sister?

"Oh, well, good to meet you!" I said. The three of us traveled around the smp together, just doing whatever.

"Is it okay with you two if I stream?" I asked. The call went silent. "I'm okay." Drista said. "I'm not sure. I mean, I can, but I'm not really good with people." Sapnap's sister said. "That's okay. It's really just going to be the three of us, and if we need to end, we can at any point." I explained.

She agreed, and I was going to start stream. "Wait, I'm going to move to George's setup, and stream on there. That way we can be the Dream Team, but you know, better." I said. We laughed, and I ran over to George's setup.

"George! I need to borrow your minecraft account and room and everything for a while!" I said. He was downstairs, but I quickly heard him coming up. "What?" He asked. "It's fine." I said. He took some convincing, and then finally agreed.

I logged on to my twitch account, joined Minecraft on the official GeorgeNotFound profile, joined the discord call with the other two girls, and then got ready to stream.

"Wait, what if they ask who you are?" I asked Sapnap's sister. "I'm not sure." She replied. "We could just do what Tommy did with me, and just go with 'sister' names." Drista suggested.

We agreed, and became the dynamic trio, of Drista, SisterNotFound, and Sisnap, aka the SisterTrio. We also called ourselves the dream team, because we really were.