~Chapter Eight~

back to y/n pov

I tweeted out hey everybody! thanks for coming to the stream, it was a lot of fun. not sure when i'll stream next, but hopefully i will see you there!  :) <3

I walked into George's room, but surprisingly, he wasn't in there. I walked around the house, searching for him. I looked outside, and the car was still in the driveway. Huh. Where was he? A quick glance at the clock told me that it was 11:23pm. I blinked. Was it really that late? I felt my phone vibrate, and got a discord message from Tubbo. It was a screenshot, showing that I got 22 on trending for my first stream. I save the screenshot, and decided to post it later.

A flash caught me eye. I opened the sliding glass door and stepped into the backyard. George was out there, sitting in the middle of the grass. Needless to say, I was very confused. I slowly walked up behind him, and heard him talking. I realized that the flash was from his phone.

"George?" I asked quietly. He looked startled. "hey y/n." "Uh, what's going on?" I asked him. "I'm . . . talking. To Dream." he said. So he was talking. But why was he outside, in the dark, in the cold?

Before I could ask anything, George looked at me. "Dream is . . . something is happening. He doesn't want me to tell anyone. Not even you. I'm sorry. I'm trying my best to help him." He explained. "What? Okay. I understand. But why are you outside?" I questioned. "I don't know. I needed to clear my head, and outside seemed like the best place to do it." "In the middle of the yard?" I asked. "Don't ask." he said. I grinned, though he probably couldn't see it. "Goodnight George. And Dream, if you're listening. I'll be here, for both of you." I walked back inside, wondering what the heck was going on. I guess that was a good way to summarize my entire life. wondering what the heck was going on.

Today was December 4th. Tomorrow, who knows what the day would bring. Something, anything could happen.

We just have to wait to see what the day brings.

yes. this is talking about the exile. im not sure when the stream was, but the vod came out on dec 5 for me so thats what im using. remember, a lot of things things dont make sense. stay hydrated. see you later. -your favorite author :)