~Chapter Twenty~

twenty chapters? holy muffins! thank you all for all of the support, you are awesome!

Me and George headed to the car, and put our suitcases in. We made sure we had everything. George had taken his kitten over to a friends house for the week, because it might be difficult to take a cat on a plane.

We got to the airport. After we made it through security and checked our bags, we sat at the gate, waiting for the plane. I sat there, nervously doing whatever I could. I wasn't nervous to go on planes, but I kind of was this time, maybe because I knew that we were going to meet Clay and Nick.

Maybe some hot coffee would help, I decided, and went over to a starbucks they had there. I don't think more caffeine would help, but I got it anyway. I chugged it down and waited next to George.

"Are you ready to meet them?" I asked him. "Yeah." He responded. "Are you nervous?" I asked. "Also yeah." He said. "Me too. I'm not sure what to expect." I said.

We finally boarded the plane. It was going to take roughly four hours, so not all that bad. George had the window seat, and I was stuck in the middle seat, which sucked. I don't know why I let George have the window seat.

Oh yeah, I didn't. He took it from me, and begged Dream to get it for him. I rolled my eyes thinking about it. I glanced at George. I loved my brother, even if he was stupid sometimes, I was lucky to have him.

The person in the aisle seat was a super nice old lady. She made small talk with me while knitting. It was cool.

I scrolled my phone and read books while on the flight, got some soda and pretzels, and thought about what it would be like to meet Dream and Sapnap. I was excited. They were like my older brother. Well, that's weird to say. Sapnap is like my older brother, and Dream is like my brother's bestfriend/boyfriend. I couldn't wait to see them. Seeing Dream's face was also going to be weird.

At one point during the flight, I put in my earbuds and shuffled my song playlist. The first song that came on was Heat Waves. I glanced over at George. I thought to myself oh god please dont let this trip go like that and if it did, oh boy.

Finally, our plane landed, and we headed out. We grabbed our bags and George texted Dream that we were here. I tried to breathe. I could definitely feel my anxiety now. We walked around, waiting for them to arrive.

"We got here a little earlier than expected. They'll be here in ten minutes." George muttered to me. I nodded. I looked around the airport, and saw someone, roughly a year or two younger than me, staring at us. I guess that's something about being popular on the internet. People will stare at you and it makes you wonder.

The girl came and approached us. "Oh my god! Like, are you GeorgeNotFound? And y/u/n? No way! Can I get a picture?" She asked. I mean this in the nicest way possible, but she was so American. We took the picture.

"Please don't tell anyone that we're here." I asked her. "Why?" She asked. Then it seemed to dawn on her. "Wait, you're, like, in Florida, which is where Dream, like, lives? No way!" She said. "Please? Thank you. It's a surprise." George said. She nodded. We said goodbye to her.

I made a face, and George noticed. "Be nice!" He said. I snickered. "Sorry, it's just- never mind. It was funny. Are they close yet?" I asked. "Yep" George said, checking his phone, "they're here."

We walked around for a bit, George and Dream texting each other. I looked around for them. It was hard, considering I had no idea what Dream looks like, so I mainly looked for Sapnap.