~Chapter Forty Eight~

a/n so! chat! warning ~ there is some stuff with bullying, kinda, but it's bad. if you have twitter and are also a dream stan, then you know.

sometimes you can get dm's from people who will tell you some REAL bad stuff. this kinda happens in the chapters, as it happens irl, which is fucked up.

also the writing is kinda bad at some parts, so i apologize in advance for that!

{ ~ [June 22] ~ }

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" I heard Tommy yell. "You sound like a child on Christmas!" I groaned. The amount of times I have been woken up that was a hell of a lot more than it should have been. I need my sleep.

"Get up woman!" Tommy yelled again. "No, I will not." I yelled back. "Drista is here!" Tommy said. I got out of bed, and opened the door, seeing Tommy laughing. "Is this true?" I asked. "Yeah, it is. Come on!" He said.

I followed him to the living room, where I saw a familiar blonde girl. She seemed a bit more tan this time, probably from the hot Florida summer. "Drista!" I said. She looked around, and then spotted me. "Y/n! Hi!" She said. I ran up to her and hugged her.

"I am here with my beloved." I said. Drista laughed. We talked for a while, and I was super happy to see her. Tommy and Tubbo came up. "Child, hello." She nodded at Tommy. "I am not a child! I'm a big man!" Tommy complained. "It's okay, he's a child." I said. "Tubbo, hello." She said. "Hi!" He said.

Ranboo and Sisnap came out as well, so it was bench trio plus sister trio. Tommy started vlogging. "Welcome to the six of us. We have me, and my boyfriend Tubbo, and Tubbo's boyfriend, Ranboo, and Ranboo's girlfriend, Sisnap, who is also my girlfriend." I said. "I'm not officially Ranboo's girlfriend." Sisnap said awkwardly. "We could change that." Ranboo shrugged. I laughed. "Oh yeah, we also have God-" I said, pointing to Drista. "yeah, I'm god." She shrugged. "Oh yeah, and Tommy." I finished.

Tommy put away the camera. "I'm just Tommy?" He asked. "Sorry bitch boy, that's just how the muffin crumbles. Wow, I just became BBH for a second." I said. "You do realize that you have to blur, like, half of this group's faces? No one knows what Drista or Sisnap look like, and Ranboo isn't wearing his mask and glasses." I said. "I'll find a way." Tommy said. He sounded sincere, so I decided to trust him, which probably wasn't a good idea. Just in general.

from here on is the point where i got super tired, so writing may not be as good!

We went out into the living room, trying to decide what to do. We played Mario Kart for a while, and then just hung out, talking about different things.

Later, George walked in. "Hey, y/n, come here." He said. I glanced at him. "Why?" I asked. "I need your help with something." He said. "Why?" I repeated. He rolled his eyes. "You are so annoying. Just come on!" George said. "Fine." I replied. I followed him out of the room.

"So, what are we doing?" I asked. George messed with his hoodie strings. "Dream- the internet- dating- you- Tubbo- uh- basically, everything is a mess." George said. I nodded. "That happens. Why exactly, though?" I asked. George spread his hands. "First, I need your help to ask Dream on a date. Also, you and Tubbo may have accidently leaked some stuff." George explained. "What the fuck-?" I said, becoming defensive.

"We can get to the Dream date later. As of right now, have you checked Twitter?" George asked gently. "No, I haven't, why?" I said. I opened Twitter, which was a terrible mistake.

I looked through, seeing screenshots from my newest vlog. People were able to track down where we lived. They saw a blurry screenshot of Ranboo without his mask, and tried to dox him. They found me and Tubbo, walking in the darkness, holding hands, staying together. And lastly, they were telling me to kill myself. How I was friends with Dream, how I was too successful, how I didn't deserve any of this. I scrolled through, message after message, each one hurting.