Innocently Falling

By Imisshoe

Meet Ella a simple minded girl who just wants to go out of her small town to grow as a person. She is quirky... More

Chapter 1: Here I come
Chapter 2: It Begins
Chapter 3: Interview day
Chapter: 4 Work. Work. Work.
Chapter 5: Curious
Chapter 6: A fabulous Friend
Chapter 7: Routine
Chapter 8: Crush
Chapter 9: Meal
Chapter 10: Something fishy
Chapter 11: delivery
Chapter 12: just a stomach ache
Chapter 13: Am I dead?
Chapter 14: Nurse
Chapter 15: Caring for You
Chapter 16: Hospital Vacation
Chapter 17: Furious
Chapter 18: Hallucination
Chapter 19: Microwave
Chapter 20: formal wear not required
Chapter 21: Coffee date??
Chapter 22: D-Day
Chapter 23: Missing you.
Chapter 24: Giddy
Chapter 25: Daddy
Chapter 26: Warmth
Chapter 27: My Escape
CHAPTER 28: Teflon
CHAPTER 30: The Boss
CHAPTER 29: Impossible
Chapter 31: What If
Chapter 32: IG official
Chapter 33: Save the Planet
Chapter 34: Dark side
Chapter 35: Reunion
Chapter 36: Amen
Chapter 37: Displacement
Chapter 38: Oh brother
Chapter 39: Meeting
Chapter 40: Birthday
Chapter 41: Bitten fruit
Chapter 43: Hooker
Chapter 44 Spongebob
Chapter 45: SleepOver
Chapter 46: Physical
Chapter 46: $100
Chapter 47: 4.0
Chapter 48: Assignment
Chapter 49: Hybrid
Chapter 50: Bleeding
Chapter 51: College adventures
Chapter 52: let it go
Chapter 53: M.I.B
Chapter 54: looney toons
Chapter 55: The pre-nup
Chapter 56: I do not!
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 4 ver. 2.0
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 5 ver 2.0
Chapter 5 version 3.0
Bonus Chapter 6
Bonus Chapter 7
Bonus Chapter 8
Bonus Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter 10
Bonus chapter 11
Bonus Chapter 12

Chapter 42:BJ

28K 1.1K 375
By Imisshoe

Chapter 42: BJ

ELLA'S POV

I went to Gideon's office skipping. We did not see each other this lunch because he was out of the office scaring God knows who.

I already finished my work so I told my friends that I am going to Gideon's office which they agreed and told me some information I needed to ask Gideon because I am a little bit confused.

Flashback

"Hey I already delivered all the documents so can I go to Gideon?"

"No problem baby girl as if we can forbid you to see our BOSS. Say hi to our boss for me and could you just give him a good head? So his coldness might decrease just a little bit. He always scares the shit out of me even if he ia just standing." Mark said.

Eric suddenly hit Mark in the head "The heck?! Do you want to get fired?"

"What?! It is true! He is sexually frustrated that's why he is always angry! A good blow job will fix that."

Blow job? What kind of work is that? I'll ask Gideon later.

"Just ignore him Ella. Go on Girl. We will manage."

End of flashback

I reach the Olympus floor and wave at the receptionist here the blonde one. As usual she still ignores me maybe she needs some blowjob also?

Scott saw me and nodded. It means Gideon's door is not close.

I Slide his door slowly and saw him standing with his back on me. He is talking on his phone.
I close his door quietly and went towards his table.

I sat on his rolling chair and slowly slink my arm around his waist.
He got surprised thinking who the freaking fudge will hug his waist but immediately smiled when he saw I am the one who hugged him.

I don't think anyone will try to attempt to hug him without his permission. I mean they can try.

He was so into his conversation that he even did not feel my non existent presence.

How can he feel it Ella if it is non-existent as you say?

Hmppff the voice in my head is always rude.

He made a sign for me to get up from the chair which I protested because his chair is so comfortable. I can sleep on this chair for hours. I am still convincing him to buy me this same chair to place it downstairs but he still refuse.

He arch a brow and he placed his phone on the table. I was shock because his phone suddenly speak.
Cellphone can speak now?

"Sir the trend in the stock market will gradually decline so buying from the said company is not favorable to us."

Heck he sounds gibberish to me. I did not understand anything from his statement.

Is Gideon deaf? Why is the volume of his call so loud? When I entered his office I did not hear any sound coming out from his phone. Or maybe I AM the one who is going deaf?

Gideon lift me from my seat and carry me on his couch.

"Do what I told you Gerard and stop giving me your unsolicited opinion."
Then he end the call.

He went back to me and he lie on my lap.
"Are you tired?" I ask as I weave my hand through his soft hair.

"A little bit. What did you eat for lunch love? I am sorry I did not eat with you because my meeting ran late. That fucker."

I giggle. Such a foul mouth.

"I ate chicken burger with fries and water."

"How many Love?"

"One serving." He sat up and stare at me.

He holds my chin then move my face sideways. He inspects my whole face. Oh no my dry skin God forbid my pimples on my cheek he will see it!

"Ella tell me are you alright? Are you not well?"

"I am feeling okay."

"Then why only one serving love? That is not enough for you."

I don't know if I'll be insulted or what.

"Tell me what did you drink."

"I already told you Water." I mumbled.

"See! Love do you want to go the doctor? I'll call him right now. This is not good love. You are not eating enough. You don't think I did not notice that you are decreasing your food intake for the past 3 days?"

"Gideon there is nothing wrong. I - I just ..nevermind."

"No. Tell me love what is bothering you."

"Mybellyisstickingout.Iamfat." I mumbled.

"Pardon? What did you just say?"

I repeated what I said.

"My belly is sticking out. I am fat."

"The fuck?! Who told you that!" He exclaimed.

"Everyone?" You know the worst kind of insulting someone? Is not saying it right in their face. Whenever I passby I can hear them murmuring that I am lame. My fashion sense is for grandmas. I am fat. I have a belly. I mean I know what they are saying is true. I can see it in the mirror everyday. Yes My eyesight is bad but I am not blind.

"Tell me who they are. Who the hell they are to disrespect and bodyshame you? No one is allowed to shame another person unless they deserve it. Don't worry love I'll talke care of it. Those low life will get what they deserve."

"No. No. You will not do anything Gideon. Nothing. We will just ignore them. You can not stop those people from commenting Gideon. This a free country they can say whatever they want. What if it is not your employee what are you going to do?" I protested.

"Ella you don't understand how important  you are in my life. I will shut the whole damn world if it will makes you happy. If it is not my employees who's upsetting you don't worry I'll get creative when shutting them down."

Ignoring peoples judgement is not easy but I'll try. It is a hard process.

"My friends are right you are grumpy."
He cutely glares at me and I giggled because he looks so cute!

He lie down on my lap and again and I proceeded to massage his head. He closed his eyes as I massage his forehead.

"Gideon."

"Hmm?"

"What is a Blow Job?"

His eyes suddenly opened and he stand up from the couch in one swift move.

"The fuck! Where did you hear that love!" He exclaimed.

Wow. This job must be important if he is reacting like that. Maybe like spy stuff and this blow job thing is a super secret only?

"Mark said because you are grumpy you need one."

He pace in front of me and said many many bad words that I can not repeat including killing Mark but I know he will not do that. Right? Right?

"So is it an undercover work Gideon? That is why I don't know about it? And will you stop pacing back and forth? I am getting dizzy already."

He stops and sighs. He flops into the couch looks at the ceiling, closes his eyes and pinch the bridge of his nose.

Oh no it is really a secret mission this blowjob thing that is why Gideon doesn't want to tell me.

He looks at me and he taps the space between us signalling me that I need to come closer to him. I did what he ask and he suddenly lifts me and placed me on his lap.

With a serious look on his face he explained to me in a solemn voice what BlowJob is.

"How can I explain it without traumatizing you? I feel like I will need therapy after I explain this to you. Fuck it! Here goes nothing. Listen to me love.
When 2 couples wants to be intimate the woman or another man whatever the fuck is the gender identity of the other person. oh fuck it is hard to explain. Why am I the one explaining this to you? Uhmm grab the other persons" then he look down so I also look down "and they put it in their mouth or use their hands to pleasure the other person."

I am speechless....

"Yo-you mean..."

I can't even complete my sentence. I need holy water ASAP.

"Pee pee in my" then I point my mouth.

Gideon nodded.

I'm going to kill Mark. I opened the pandora box when I am not ready to open it yet.

"Do you want me to do that Gideon?" I ask him because you know just to be ready. Is there a book about that thing?

"If you want to love. It is your own choice."

Wheew. I have more time to practice.

"Can I practice first?"

For the first time in my life I saw Gideon's face go red from embarassment, fury or just plain madness because of me.

"Love!!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After that uncomfortable talk I force Gideon to promise me to not do anything bad to Mark but he just smirk at me. I need to warn Mark later.

I spent the whole afternoon in Gideon's office. As he do his work I try to not disturb him. I help Scott deliver the papers that Gideon needed to sign.

Of course I play with some sticky notes and post in one of the documents. I place the said document in the middle so that he will be surprised.

I sat down on the couch and open some magazine that I got from Scott so Gideon will not suspect anything inconspicuous.

I know that he saw my note when his face  suddenly transforms from serious and calculating to soft and happy. It is just a simple note.

I hastily focus my eyes on the magazine. I don't want him to see that I am spying on him. I heard his chair move and I know that he stood up.

He walks in front of me and he removes the magazine from my hands.

I was startled when he sat on the couch and placed me on his lap. I am straddling him.
His hands encircled my waist so our face is closer than ever.
He has that soft look from his eyes which I love.

"I love you Gideon.'' I murmured.

"I love you too Ella." Then he kiss me.

It started slow. Butterflies started to flutter in my stomach. Both of our lips are sychronize with each other he started to nip my lower lip which I instinctively open my mouth. He saw that as an opportunity so he plunge his tongue inside my mouth.  This is new teritory and I like it. Our tongue battled out for dominance but of course Gideon won. The butterflies in my stomach was replaced by the whole zoo. As we kiss I weave my fingers through his hair. As I lightly pull some strands of his hair Gideon moaned.  I felt all tingly all over my body. That moan alone gives me pleasure that I am not familiar. I want to do more but I don't know what. I just want us to be closer and never be apart.

After a few minutes we part ways because we remember that we are only human and also need to breathe.

That was intense.

"We need to repeat that Gideon
They say if you practice for 10,000 hours you will be good at it so we should do that right?"

"I agree with you 100% love. Any day any where we will practice. Come on it is almost time. Let's go back to our house so we can practice more. You know I am a perfectionist love so I will not stop until we nail this thing perfectly." He said in a serious tone and expression

Gideon eagerly walk out of his office. Scott and his receptionist was shock when they saw Gideon stride past them with me in tow.

"Bye Scott! See you tomorrow! We will go first because Gideon and I need to practice our- " before I finish my sentence Gideon covered my mouth and drag me inside his private elevator.

Scott was obviously shock and traumatize because he practically saw his boss drag me like he was kidnapping me. Poor guy. I'll just explain it to him tomorrow.

Gideon removed his hand and said.
''Did you seriously gonna say what we are doing at our house later to my secretary love?"

"Maybe?" I sheepishly answered.
He just roll his eyes and click G on the elevator panel.

We arrive at the Ground floor. Gideon holds my hands and as we walk towards the exit I heard my name being called.

"Ella!"

I look back and saw Chase.

"Who the fuck is that?" Gideon ask very nicely.

I ignore him.

I smiled and wave at Chase.

"Goodbye Ella See you tomorrow!"
Chase was walking with other employees.

"Byiee!"

I felt a tug on my hand and see Gideons stoic face glaring at Chase.

What's his deal?

I forcefully drag him as hard as I could outside the building and practically push him inside the black Rolls Royce. The MIB  dud not even helo me. We look comical. A small woman trying to push 6 foot plus purely muscled man. Through all that Gideon was glaring at Chase and he follows him with his eyes until he can no longer see him.

He shift his glare to me and ask again
"Who's that Ella?"

"He is Chase my new friend" I smiled congratulating myself that I have made a new friend yesterday.

Gideon's eyes narrowed at me.

"Chase huh. Your new friend you say?" I nodded in confirmation.

"Okay."

I don't know why but his response chills me to the bones literally. Or maybe the AC in the car is cooler than I am used to? I can feel something is going to happen but I don't know what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.5K 30
When a depressed and heart broken Ella went to New York to be far away from home, she never thought she would accidentally got into the life of Maxwe...
16M 561K 58
They're worlds apart, and this isn't high school, so how the hell did a homeless female writer end up renting a billionaire's mansion? And - hold you...
4.6M 170K 46
Highest- #2 in Romance "Aren't you a feisty little thing?" He chuckled. I stopped breathing at the close proximity, my knees turning to jelly. I lean...
3.3K 90 16
Layla Sheldon a beautiful, gorgeous, rich, independent and a very talented girl. Layla is a perfect daughter, sister and soon-to-be wife but has a no...