Socksfor1 gang || Reader inse...

By ChocoLocoChu

I never seen any S41 stories with a reader insert in it, so I decided to make one ~*~ The stories in he... More

~Opening~
Socks [OLD]
Jealous (Meme) [OLD]
The Bronze and The Golden coin (Blaza) [OLD]
Bakery (Laff) [OLD]
The Music to your Heart (Nadwe) [OLD]
Juice box (Joocie) [OLD]
Working up (Woolfster) [OLD]
Just a little sick (Tbh Honest) [OLD]
Technical Difficulties (TBVG) [OLD]
Memories of Creation (Muffin) [OLD]
Falling in your lines (Blaza) [OLD]
Revealing the Truth (TBVG) [OLD]
Lmao horrible art I just did-
Escaping (Sock SMP) (Nadwe) [OLD]
Wrong place at the Wrong time (Sock SMP)(Nadwe) [OLD]
Jealous (Meme) pt.2 [OLD]
A Hollow Heart (Tbh) [OLD]
T-chart Incorrect Quotes
Evidence ? (SockSMP) (Nadwe) [OLD]
Hide and Seek (Woolfster) [OLD]
Laff, caretaker of the Ruins
Saiko No Sutoka (Socks)
The end...? (SockSMP) (Nadwe) [OLD]
Explaining about the High School AU [OUTDATED]
Lil Notes
I need help
I'll always be here for you (Oof) (HSAU) [OLD]
First Blocks (Laff) [OLD]
Daily Life, Daily Chaos (High School AU)
Daily Life, Daily Chaos (pt.2) (High School AU)
Comfort (Socks)
T-chart Incorrect Quotes (#2)
Baking for awhile (Muffin)
GIMME YOUR VOTES RIGHT NOW
The 4th wall
Friendship in Snowdin (Muffin) (UT AU)
The Other Side (Joocie)
Nightmares (Socks)
A moment in the killing game (DR AU)(Socks, Blaza)
The (Y/n) meeting
Camping in the Woods (Ally)
T-chart Incorrect Quotes (#3)
The Start of a New Story (SockSMP) (Laff)
Babysitting (Nadwe,Muffin)
A Mate in the Raft of Chaos (SockSMP) (Laff)
Doki Doki Literature Club (Nadwe)
A classified friendship (Blaza) (HSAU)
Bottled up Feelings (Meme)
Charms of Friendship (Nadwe and Muffin)
His Light in the Dark Woods (Socks)
T-chart Incorrect quotes (#4)
Doki Doki Literature Club (pt.2) (Nadwe)
Happy Birthday (Nadwe)
Soulmates (Meme) (HSAU)
Soulmates (Meme) (HSAU) Pt.2 (unfinished)
No Pen (Joocie)
Merry Christmas (the whole gang)
SockSMP Ghost AU
Projects (Socks) (HSAU) (Unfinished)
Miscellaneous (Discarded Concept)
Poppy Playtime (Laff and Tbh) (Small Unfinished Bit)
Boring Party (Socks) (HSAU)
Ninjago AU (pt. 1) (Nadwe)
Squid Game (Muffin) (unfinished)
Detective and Phantom Thief (Oof) (Unfinished)
CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS (For future chapter)
An Extraordinary World (PT.1) (Isekai Reader series)
Evening, the way to Dusk [HSAU!Nadwe]
Gamble (Blaza) [PT.1]
An Extraordinary World (PT. 1.5) (Isekai Reader series)
Gamble (Blaza) [PT.2]

Thunders, Lightning and Comfort (Tbh)

462 18 22
By ChocoLocoChu

(Trust me, thunders and lightnings are one of my biggest nightmares ;-;) 

(I was writing this in the middle of a huge rainstorm so yes)

(So have wholesome crab man moments while I'm cowering in fear :>)

~*~*~ 

The gray clouds were like a thick carpet covering the sky from outside the window as you stretched your arms and slightly yawn due to boredom. Currently, you are over at Tbh's house. He called you earlier and told you that he is bored and wanted to hangout with you, so you agreed. And here you two are. Just staring to the wall across you.

Well, earlier you two were having alot of fun playing so many random games, but then it started to get bored so the two of you stopped playing it and are now having a 'staring competition' with the wall (that's what Tbh call it). 

A slight rumbling sound from the outside makes your heart pace fasten. You have... a slight fear of thunderstorms and lightnings. It just can be very scary for you from time to time. And you never told anyone. You'd mostly cower in your bedroom when it happens, and you don't want to start by letting Tbh know. What'll he think of you by then ? 

You stood up from the floor and straightened your clothing slightly before glancing at Tbh. "Hey Tbh, I think I should be going home, since its gonna rain sooner". You excused yourself. Tbh nodded and stood up as well. "Sure thing (A/n) ! I'll grab an umbrella for you incase it rains middle way". He stated before accompanying you to go outside. 

As if in cue, as the door was unlocked, the rain started to pour even heavier and making it seem like as if there was a very thick fog clouding over in front. You nervously gulped seeing this since you know it'll be impossible for you to walk through all the raindrops that almost seem like bullets. 

Tbh immediately closed the door to not let in anymore raindrops and sighed. "Well, I guess you'll be stuck in here until the rain stops, (A/n)", he gave you a smile to cheer you up. "But hey, don't worry ! We could do many fun things to pass time ! Like, maybe watching a movie ?", he offered before dragging you towards the TV. 

You nodded in response as you started to tremble and sweat. A flash of bright light flashed right outside the window before a loud bang was heard. Which immediately scared you half to death. You crouched down in fear and covered your head as well. Tbh saw your actions and immediately run over to you before giving a hug.

"(A/n) ? What's wrong ?", he asked with concern laced on his voice. You were violently trembling, and you are sweating as well. Your heartbeat was very fast that it could be heard slightly, and your breathing was ragged and uneven. 

Tbh still held you in a hug and silently mumbled out comforting words to you. "Its okay... take deep breaths (A/n)... I'm here..", he whispered to you whilst still holding you. Its slightly hard for you to process things during these times, but you manage to take control and slowly take deep breaths.

After a few more minutes, you slowly lower down your hand and crouch down there silently. Tbh still didn't let go when asking you. "You okay ?", he asked with concern and worry laced on his voice. You slightly shook your head. There's no point in hiding it anymore. Its too obvious. 

"Well...", you stopped and took another deep breath. "Hey, its okay if you don't want to tell me", Tbh smiled at you, which slightly makes you feel better. "How about if we sit down in the couch ? It'll be much more comfortable than crouching down in the floor, right ?", he joked slightly. You nodded as a response before he gently lead you to the sofa and sat down next to you. He still held your hand, which is actually quite comforting.

The room was silent with only the sound of pouring rain outside. Slight rumbles could be heard, but you somehow manage to control yourself. "...I have a fear of thunders and lightnings", you started before stopping once more. Tbh only gave you a comforting smile while silently waiting you to continue. 

You were glad that he didn't made fun of you for this, or even tried to scare you further, so you continued on. "I don't know. It just that it can be very loud and it scares the half of me to death", you sighed and fiddled with your fingers ever so slightly. 

Tbh nodded understandingly hearing your explanation. "Hey, its fine. Thunderstorms can be scary, but its okay", he assured you as he hugged you once more. You leaned in slightly to Tbh even more. Another lightning flashed outside the window, followed by a thunder (which is fortunately not as loud as earlier). 

You panicked slightly, but Tbh's firm hug managed to calm you down. After a few more minutes of constant rumbles, the rain slightly lessen till the point it only sounds like soft raindrops and not bullets constantly hitting the windows. 

Tbh grabbed a blanket he found lying around near there (the two of you may or may not have used it earlier when messing around) and gently wrap you with the blanket. He mumbled out a 'I'll be right back', before dashing off to... God knows where. 

Gently rocking yourself side to side, you take a few more deep breaths and recollect your thoughts. 

One, Tbh now knows you have astraphobia, or known as fear of thunders and lightnings. Two, he actually doesn't mock you or make fun of you, which kinda makes you feel bad recalling that you ever thought he'll ever do that to you. And three, now he is going to who knows where and you are slightly worried. But hey, its better like this than constantly tearing up under your mountain of pillows and blankets at home when this is happening. 

Tbh returned faster than you thought with a glass of water, and cookies with milk. "Okay, I'm back", he greeted before sitting down back at his position earlier and giving you a glass of water. "I bought you a glass of water, milk, and a few cookies me and Meme bake yesterday. These are really good, and I hope it makes you feel better !", he gave you a warm smile to try and encourage you. 

You gave him a small weak smile before accepting the glass of water. "Thank you, Tbh". With that you slowly sipped the water in the glass. The feeling of the cool liquid going down to your throat slightly calms you down. 

The rest 15 minutes were just comfortable silence in the room, which is decorated with sometimes small raindrops and the sound of you devouring the cookies. Tbh didn't say anything while silently sitting there and accompanying you.

After you finished, you excused yourself to return the dishes to the kitchen and wash them (which Tbh declined and told you he can do it, but you manage to convince him that it'll be okay). And after that, the two of you are just sitting quietly in the sofa, with you still wrapped under the blanket. 

For the first time in these types of rainstorms, you actually feel safe and comfortable. You kinda regret you didn't tell this to him earlier, otherwise you would've been comforted and knew that you could trust him on these types of things. Your consciousness slowly start to slip away, and Tbh seemed to notice it. He immediately stood up to give you more space if you'd like to lay down. 

But you shook your head in response. "If you don't mind... maybe you can accompany me ?", you slightly fumbled with your words as your cheeks slightly heat up. Tbh gave you a confused look for a second before understanding. "Oh, sure ! If that makes you feel better". He went back to sitting next to you, and with that you draped over the blanket to his shoulder as well. The blanket is quite big, so it'll be enough for the both of you. 

"Thank you, for everything Tb...", you mumbled before closing your eyes. As you were slowly starting to drowse off, you didn't notice your friend's slightly heated up cheeks and small mumblings. But it didn't last that long because he slowly starts to feel sleepy as well. 

The rain slowly stops, the clouds slowly drift away with the wind currents. A small rainbow appeared on the sky which is mirrored to the window of the room you were in, cuddling with a... friend, of yours. 

~*~*~

(Welcome to another chapter on 'Choco trying to make it romantic' but ending up with 'why Choco is cringe' theme part 2) 

(But have to admit, wholesome vibes, eh ? :DD) 

(Writing this comforts me so much idk why ;-;)

(Please make the storm outside go away it has been 2 hours and I've finished writing this ;-;) 

Words count : 1535 words 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1.1K 85
My ship. My story . . . . L M A O Jk! Ya'll can read this too! :P Fanfic okie? Okie! This is a Woolfster x Dino story! So yeah if ya'll hate this sh...
9.4K 364 14
{Discontinued} [Might be rewritten one day] Socks is a shy and rarely speak student.He transfers to Meme and the others college.What could happen in...
7.1K 345 15
Nadwe's 14, Meme doesn't actually have a medical degree, and Blaza only half knows how to navigate the ship. Of course, this is why the ship was fill...
23.1K 812 40
"THIS IS ALL SO TWO SIDED!! WHEN WILL YOU JUST GET OUT OF MY HEAD?!" "A lot of things from the past will come to haunt you, mentally, physically, or...