My Hero Academia - Age Regres...

By TeddyBumble

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED This is going to be a book full of age regression one-shots. This is not ddlg/ddlb and th... More

Requests Page
Nightmares - KiriBaku
Stressful Day ~ BakuTodo
Short Circuit Baby ~ KamiSero
New Story Update!
Quick OneShot Poll
Shy Little Mouse - DabiHawks
Choppy Panic Mode ~ IidaDeku
Zippy Zap - KiriKami
Exciting Stuff!
Sleepy Big Boy Leader - Overhaul x Shigaraki
Sick Little Boss Chrono X Overhaul
Sky Heroes! ~ KiriBaku
No Cuddles Left Behind! ~ TodoBakuDeku
Quick Questions!
I Wanna Be Like Elsa ~ OchaDeku
A Scary Little's Day Out - Multiship Oneshot
New Oneshot Book!
Tiny Inventor ~ ShinMei
Update Schedule~
Big Meanie Grape Head ~ KiriBaku
It's Okay to Say 'No' - KiriBaku
Rainy Day ~ DabiHawks
New One Shot Books Available!
Ko-Fi! Coffee Fund
No Regression ! TodoMomo
Little Bro ~ Platonic Dabi x Todoroki
Someone to Care For Me ~ ShoujiTsu
Exciting News/Movie Nights/Discord/Giveaways!
Manliest Man ~ KiriBaku
Always ~ ShigaDabi
IMPORTANT
The Littlest Villain - Dabi/LOV x Todoroki (Platonic)
Late Night Tantrums - KiriKami
Finding Relaxation and Peace - TodoDeku
Strong Boy Ouchies ~ BakuMina
Dinner Time - ShigaDabi
No Plot - DabiHawks
Important Author's Note (Please Read)
A Helping Hand ~ DabiDeku (Platonic)
Humming a Song ~ ShinsouTsu
Fixing Mistakes ~ BakuDeku
Runaway ~ Natsuo x Shigaraki
Little Spark ~ Denki x Ojiro
New Book!
Regrets and Healing - Aoyama x Mina
Important Please Read
Lost Little ~ EraserMic
Requests Are Open and Medical Update
Scary Monsters ~ Rei x Enji

Coming to Terms - BakuDeku

3.3K 99 17
By TeddyBumble

Edited by: Lanee91

Requested by: 1478860ani

Big! Deku Little! Bakugo

Summary: Deku and Bakugo get into an argument after a scary phone call from Mistuki.

WARNING: ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, ANGST, ABUSIVE PARENTAL FIGURE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The commons area in the dorm building at UA High School was bustling with loud noises from students laughing to music playing and even the sounds of students quarreling with one another to see who has the superior quirk. This, to many, was a normal weekend for the students as this place had become their home away from home.

The students of Class 1-A gathered around the television in the main room as a video game tournament occurred between the classmates. They yelled and cheered as their friends fought one another in the game all for the winning prize of bragging rights, a possible cake that Sato had baked earlier in the day.

Bakugo sat close to Midoriya as his peers played the video game. He was feeling a bit stressed due to the last training session he had with Kirishima and Shoji but he was trying his best not to regress fully.

Although the two often bickered, mainly due to Bakugo, they had a caring relationship to where the blonde could regress and feel safe in the custody of his caregiver Midoryia. There was only ever one thing that made it difficult to take care of Kastuki for Midoryia and that just so happened to be the little boy's mother.

Since the two boys have known each other for years, it's a given that they both know the family history that each of them had to grow up with. In Bakugo's case, it was full of abusive actions by his mother, yet he didn't see the problem and instead said that his mother showed 'tough love'.

As the class continued to play their games, Katsuki's phone went off making him stand up quickly and soon he exited the room realizing who was calling him. Midoryia waited for a few moments before following the blonde to the new location as if knowing that the conversation he was having was unpleasant.

"I'm sorry mom, I forgot. I'll come home next weekend though I promise." Bakugo's voice cracks as he realizes that he had forgotten about the family dinner he was supposed to attend. "I can't leave even if I asked mom. I didn't turn in my form to leave the campus.You know how strict they are about those now."

Bakugo sighs, taking the phone away from his ear and placing the call on speakerphone so he could pace in a small circle with his head down.

"If you hadn't been so goddamn weak then the villains wouldn't have captured you and this wouldn't be happening now would it?" Mitsuki says over the phone causing tears to form in the blonde's eyes. "Do you realize how your mistake is affecting everyone around you? You are keeping your peers away from their families. It is your fault."

Midoryia winces from behind the wall as he frowns at the words coming from the boy's mother. He continues to listen, knowing that getting involved would just stress Bakugo out even more.

"I'm sorry mother, I know it's my fault. I will go speak with Mr. Aizawa right now to see if I can come home. I'll just admit that I made a mistake, I'm sure if I reason with him I can make it work." Bakugo says, rubbing a hand across his face in a stressed manner.

"You'd better, or don't even think about contacting the household in the future. We don't accept failures and bums in this house." Mitsuki says before immediately hanging up the phone.

Bakugo stands there for a moment as more tears fall fast down his face. He covers his mouth a bit as he tries to regain his composure before exiting the room. Midoriya stands there in shock before turning around the corner.

"You're not seriously thinking about going home right now, are you?" He asks which causes Bakugo to jump immediately. "You know she's just going to make you feel even worse about yourself. So why are you going?"

Bakugo frowns as he pushes away the remaining tears in his eyes. "It's my mom, I'm supposed to listen to her. Anyway she's right, I made a mistake and I need to make up for it. So please don't try and stop me."

The blonde goes to leave the room before being stopped by the green haired boy. "You aren't going, I won't let you. I won't let you go and get hurt by that woman anymore. In fact I'm going to go tell the administration about what she's been doing which is something I should've done a long time ago." Deku says, causing Bakugo to lose his temper.

"What gives you the right to tell me what to do? You're just a stupid nerd who just gets in everyone's way!" He yells back. Deep down he knows that what he is saying isn't true but in that very moment he just wanted the other boy to back off and leave him alone.

Midoriya turns away for a moment as he tries to calm down but something within him snaps. "If you don't need me so bad then why the hell am I putting up with you and your age regression? If you don't need me why do I take care of you every single time your mother decides to belittle and yell at you?"

Bakugo's eyes widen as the tears enter his eyes again. "You don't know anything! Stop talking!"

"But I do Kacchan! I know everything! I know why you regress and I know why you use it as an escape, just admit it to yourself already!" Deku says, waving his hands about.

"It's to help me cope with my trauma of being kidnapped and the stress from school." Bakugo says slowly as his eyes squint in hatred towards the boy in front of him.

"If that's so then why did you start regressing before we even came to UA? It's because your mother is a terrible person and shouldn't even be called a mom!" Midoriya says with tears in his eyes. "Why can't you realize that she's your worst enemy?"

"She's not my worst enemy! It's you! You're the worst person I've ever met! You can't just walk around and talk about my parents and their methods of parenting when you only have one parent. Where even is your father Deku? Do you even know what I go through?" Bakugo says. He stops for a moment realizing that maybe he went too far since he brought up Midoriya's dad but instead of apologizing he just turns away.

A loud sigh comes from Deku as the tears fall from his eyes, he laughs a bit catching the blonde off guard before he speaks again. "I may only have one parent but at least mine doesn't yell at me. At least my mother doesn't hit me upside the head for every time I open my mouth. At least she doesn't lose her temper over the smallest of things. At least my mom knows that my weaknesses are okay to have. At least I'm not constantly being told how having me as a child was a mistake. How often do you hear that Kacchan? Weekly? Daily? How often are you told that your existence is a nuisance?"

The silence is deafening as the two boy's stare at one another. Both of their eyes are filled with tears that spill over onto their cheeks as their breathing becomes irregular and ragged.

"Is that true, Bakubro?"

The two boys turn towards the voice as Kirishima stands there with all of the other classmates from Class 1-A. Everyone stands there with a concerned look on their face as Bakugo's breathing speeds up due to the anxiety he was feeling.

"How much did you hear?" Midoriya asks as the class looks around at one another.

"We sort of heard everything, Shoji picked up that something was wrong and he filled us in as we made our way to the room." Momo says as Shoji looks away shamefully.

The room goes silent again as Bakugo suddenly crumbles to the floor. The girls in the class gasp as the guys swarm the blonde who is found to be face first on the ground with hot tears escaping his eyes. He hits the floor repeatedly with his fist as broken sobs release themselves from his body.

"I'm sorry Kacchan, I didn't know they were listening. I just wanted you to understand that your situation is -"

"Just be quiet." Bakugo says as he tries to calm his speeding heart rate.

Everyone in the room looks around to one another as they try to figure out what to do with the broken boy on the ground.

Bakugo covers his face as he tries to force himself into his headspace in hopes of not feeling the dread, the embarrassment, and the sadness he is experiencing currently. He soon realizes that falling into little space wasn't going to be that easy for him so he sits up accepting his defeat.

"We should really tell someone, Bakugo, about your mother. She isn't treating you well." Iida says in concern as Kaminari places a gentle touch on his shoulder.

"I know it may be hard to process but your mother is-"

Bakugo turns towards the voice with a dead expression. "I know that she's a shitty person. I'm not that stupid. I don't expect any of you to understand but I'll try my best to explain it in simple terms for you idiots. I know she's abusive but for me, it was better to just ignore it and pretend that I had a good family and a good life. You get to the point where nothing seems to be going your way so you make things up as a way to cope with it. That's what I did with her. I knew she was bad but deep down I just wanted to pretend like her and I were a normal family."

The class looks towards the boy as his tears stop completely before looking at everyone with a numb expression. "So tell who you want. It's not like I can keep it a secret anymore so just do with the information what you will. I don't care anymore."

Midoriya looks at the boy realizing that it was time to get the boy into a comfortable space to regress. "Kacchan, would you like to go somewhere private so you can be small?"

Bakugo looks up and shrugs his shoulders before looking around at everyone else. The class look among one another as if they are having a secret conversation before a voice speaks out.

"I can ask Aizawa if maybe we could have the auditorium for the night. We can maybe play some movies and have a giant sleepover." Mina says as the girls nod a bit.

"I'm sure once the situation is explained to him he wouldn't mind helping us out." Tsu says, walking towards the blonde and extending an arm. With her help, Bakugo stands, looking at everyone.

He nods a bit to which everyone sighs a bit in relief. Midoriya's eyes begin to water again as he gives a silent thank you to everyone in his class. The peers begin to filter out as he grabs Bakugo's hand leading him away to their dorm rooms.

"I'm sorry Kacchan, for what I said back there." He says as they walk towards the rooms. They stay in silence for a moment as they go to unlock the door.

"I'm sorry too Deku, I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I promise not to burden you anymore with my problems, whether it's my mom or my age regression." The blonde says, walking into the room causing the other to stop immediately.

"No no no, it's not a bother at all. I'm really sorry I even said that, Kacchan. I want you to be able to come to me whenever you need me, okay? I'll be anything you need, whenever you need. Don't feel like a burden, okay? I was so stupid to even say those things in the first place." Midoriya says, holding onto the boy's hands.

Bakugo smiles a bit as he realizes that it's okay and that life was going to get a bit better after the events that occurred. He grabs his pajamas and changes into them as the other boy does the same.

"How about we get little Kacchan ready to meet his classmates? I'm sure they are very curious and excited to meet you." The green haired boy says as Bakugo blushes a bit. Midoriya hugs the other close as Bakugo sighs, feeling his mind and heart melt into a sense of peace.

"Can bring toys?" Bakugo asks as his mind fills up with his happy fuzzy feeling. He goes to grab his favorite ones, holding them up for Midoriya to see.

"You can bring anything you want, little firework. You can even just bring them all if you want. It's gonna be your special little sleepover." The caregiver explains, causing Bakugo to smile in excitement.

The two boys work on packing and grabbing all of the little one's essentials before leaving the room. They make their way to the auditorium as they see their classmates all eagerly waiting outside the doors wearing their pajamas.

"Why are we meeting out here? Has it not been unlocked yet?" Midoriya asks to which Iida shakes his head quickly.

"We wanted to surprise you with the contents that are indoors. We also wanted to see your expressions first hand." The class representative says as he walks towards the door. He opens it and the green haired boy walks in with a small Bakugo following behind.

"Woah. . ." Bakugo whispers as he looks around the auditorium seeing all the All Might decorations hanging along the walls. He sees the tables full of snacks and drinks as well as a table full of presents.

"Wow, what is this everyone?" Deku asks as Momo steps forward again.

"We wanted to have a fun and relaxing night prepared for the both of you. We have tons of snacks and drinks as well as access to tons of movies. We also used Aoyama's quick shopping capabilities to pick out gifts for little Bakugo as a way to cheer him up about his mom. We weren't sure about the things he liked so we just took a bunch of wild guesses but we hope you both enjoy yourselves tonight." She explains as everyone smiles towards the two boys.

Midoriya becomes overwhelmed with his emotions as tears fall from his eyes again. "Thank you all so much. He is going to love everything and I really appreciate you guys being so supportive of him." He says, catching the attention of the little boy in question.

Bakugo looks up, seeing his caregiver crying and immediately turns towards the group of people. "Who made Dada cry? I gonna have to fight yous right now." He says in a soft voice making Izuku laugh while the others "awe" at the small one's statement.

For the rest of the night everyone in Class 1-A did everything that Bakugo wanted to do. The little one received so many new gifts and toys and he got to play every game that he could possibly think of.

Although the day was full of trauma and stress, and even though both boys knew deep down that the scariest part of the whole situation was soon to come. At least they had the support of their classmates to be able to make it through together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow that was the longest one shot I have written on this account.

I hope you enjoyed it!!!

Join the discord server by clicking the link in my bio if you haven't already!

~ TeddyBumble

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 382 40
Hi, welcome! My name is Rowan and i'll be serving your stories tonight. these are probably going to be very fluffy and maybe a little smutty, but i...
52 1 1
This is a one shot based on the Two Heros the movie. It follows the movie's dialog and scenes with added smut at the end. A/N: I wrote this for th...
2.4K 227 8
reader x mha character Is it worth the read . . . You tell me . . . #ONGOING I will do requests for whatever you have in mind and i will try my bes...
58.7K 437 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...