Coins { DIFFERENT NAME }

By WafflePanda08

Everyone hears about heroes and villains. Heroes are the good guys! The ones who everyone admires to be. Vill... More

Prologue
Called Upon
Japan
Meeting the Students
Lessons
USJ
USJ Part 2
Training One For All
Family
WRITING RANDOM WORDS ON WATTPAD BECAUSE THIS PLANE RIDE IS TOO LONG!
Rumors About Y/N L/N
Fuji
Flashes
Waking Up
The First Day Back
Declaration
More Investigating
Rescue
The Battle Between Two Lovers Pt.1
The Battle Between Two Lovers Pt.2
The Battle Between Two Lovers : Aftermath
Mind Games
Pick A Side
A War Begins
Chaos
Spread the News
The Beginning Of The End..
Jaku Hospital Raid
The Truth Comes Out
The War Continues
One for All: All for One
Hero's Crumble
The Aftermath
Learning About OFA
New Book Cover!
Waking Up
Vigilantism
Assassination Gone Wrong?
Goodbye..
Moving On
Authors Note: Update!

Back Again

1.5K 63 14
By WafflePanda08

I can't ever get a break can I?

"Mr.Volten. You are found guilty with the murder of your wife, Jessica Volten, on April 9th. You will be sentenced 40 years in prison." I pounded my gavel down before packing my things and leaving.

(This is completely made up and inaccurate so don't take my word for it.)

I changed out of my gown before taking a deep breath. The court rooms are too stressful. Plus the American law system is different than I expected. I then quickly prepared myself for the media outside.

"Your Honor. What do you have to say to the Volten family?"

"Is it true that you are retiring?"

"What will you do now?"

"Excuse me." I said politely shoving them out of the way and hopping inside the car that would take me to my house.

It's been about 6 years since I moved from Georgia. (The country not the state)

I've been moving around the world for different jobs. Just to get the thrill of living different lives. Not to mention, the lesser suspicions. If I stay in a place for too long, people will recognize me. See my appearance hasn't really changed much. Every
100-ish years I look slightly older. Well not really. My eyes give off the look that says, "Im an ancient relic that's lived longer than anyone on this planet."

They somewhat look a faded (e/c) color. My hair has also gone white. Whether it's because my mind can't comprehend how long I've lived, as well as the crazy things I've been doing, or the fact that my hair is the only thing that ages.

"Thank you, Greg. You've been a great help." I handed Greg a $20 bill before walking inside my house.

"Thanks for letting yourself in... Nezu. Yagi." I said sarcastically as I placed my things down. I could feel their presence.

"Of course. You're looking good as ever, sir. Also, we've got a request." Nezu states simply.

"Perfect timing actually. I've retired from being a judge. HOLY SHIT! What the hell happened to you- wait- wait- wait. You didn't fight him, did you?" I shouted as I turned to face Yagi.

He gulped but said nothing.

I turned to pull a wooden spoon out of my hidden compartments but it wasn't there. I searched another compartment and I also ended up with nothing.

"Where did you put my spoons?" I asked, glaring at Nezu.

"Whatever do you mean, Mr.L/N?" Nezu asked, sipping a cup of tea.

"The metal ones work too I suppose." I said, walking over to the kitchen.

Nezu hastily walked over to stop me.

"How about we talk it out in a respectable manner." Nezu chuckled nervously.

"Give me my wooden ones back and we can talk." I stated, walking towards the living room where Yagi was sweating nervously.

"Alright. Teaching job I'm guessing?" I asked.

"Yes. A Combat Informatics class." Nezu stated.

"Training too? Specifically for your new friend, Yagi?" I asked.

"Special friend?" Yagi asked.

"He doesn't have a chosen successor yet." Nezu answered calmly.

*whoosh*

"Ouch." Yagi rubbed his forehead. I had threw a wooden spoon at him.

"You. Haven't. Chosen. A. Successor. Yet?" I asked in a dangerous tone.

"N-no sir." Yagi stuttered.

"Do you know how dangerous that is!? Especially with your booming reputation!? The whole world knows who All Might is! Your face is on everything! It is so EASY to find the Symbol of Peace! That includes him! You look like this! You're at a limit too, aren't you? One wrong move and he wins. The world will fall apart! Society will crumble!" I shouted.

"That's why we're asking you to help us with finding a successor soon." Nezu stated.

"I'm a teacher at UA now. We can choose someone from UA to become my successor." Yagi added.

"Excuse us for one moment, Nezu. Yagi." I sighed standing up from the couch.

I brought Yagi into a room.

The room looked messy. It was littered with papers. Pens were everywhere. Pins held strings that connected papers together. It looked like Todoroki (Enji) attempting to figure out Yagi and how he grew so quickly, Quirk-wise and in strength.

"M-master? One... for...all? How did you find out?" Yagi growled, going into his buff form and holding me up against a wall. (NOT LIKE THAT DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE!)

"How old do you think I am?" I asked calmly.

"W-what?" He asked.

"What have I said about 'looks are deceiving?' I'm not 30, Yagi." I kicked his left side, causing him to drop me and grunt.

"You have a slight limp when you step with your left foot. Don't make it as noticeable. Even the weakest of people can defeat you if you show your weakness." I said, straightening myself up slightly before continuing.

"I've already told Torino before I left so I might as well tell you now. I'm an immortal being. Not that it's hard to figure out seeing as you're a person who knows of me. Anyways, Immorality. Another cursed Quirk that I have to deal with. I've grown up during times that Quirks were rare and called witchcraft. I grew up during times where heroes killed villains. I'm older than All For One. Ive seen the world almost crumble. Fall apart. I don't want to see it again. I'd never wish it upon anyone to see. I knew the very first user of OFA. The younger brother of AFO. I trained every single user after that. Each one I trained, we made an oath. An oath never to tell their successors about what my Quirk is. Successors would rely too much on me." I stated, looking for a specific piece of paper.

"Why are you telling me this then?" Yagi asked, reverting back to his normal form and calming down.

"Based on what I'm seeing. OFA is slowly limiting itself to you. The spark will die out if you don't pass it on. Most users don't have OFA this long. They normally die at the hands of AFO. The fourth user I believe had it the longest. Look what I'm trying to say is, OFA isn't meant to be kept this long. The Quirk isn't used to having it this long without having another person wield it. You need to find a successor fast. I don't care if the person is a girl, a boy, a woman, a man. Find someone worthy enough to bear the weight of this and not use it for evil." I said, handing him a picture.

"H-hi. I'm Yoichi Shigaraki. This is my big brother Jack. You looked lonely so we wanted to know if you wanted to read this comic with us." A 5 year old Yoichi said.

"You're just gonna use me like the other kids. Make me meddle in someone's business and get me in trouble. Go away brats." I glared, turning my head to face them. I laid on a couple buckets. They were uncomfortable but I didn't want to get muddied. Mother wouldn't like that.

I watched in awe of Jack's white hair blowing in the wind. His crimson eyes shining like rubies.

'Cute.. NO STOP IT Y/N! Dad's gonna beat you while mom laughs. Stupid parents.' I thought. Though my facial expressions didn't change.

"We won't use you." Yoichi said. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"You don't know me. For all you know, I could be an assassin. A murder." I sneered.

"You wouldn't freely admit that. Now tell us your name at least. We told you ours. It's only respectful." Jack snapped back.

"Y/N L/N. Now go away. Friends are just a waste of time." I rolled my eyes.

"That's not true! You always need friends. No matter what. That's what the comics say." Yoichi said, holding up his comic book.

It was the newest comic book in town. One that I hadn't gotten yet.

"Fine. We can read your comics or whatever after school. Meet me here again." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay! We'll see you tomorrow." Yoichi said, running towards their house.

"I know what you're doing, L/N. Hypocrite. But, I'll let it slide, cutie~" Jack whispered. His eyes opening in panic, realizing what he said. He quickly ran away as I sat up.

"Wait-" I managed to whisper before my mother screamed my name.

I snapped back to reality as I hit a wall.

"Are you alright? Sorry. We didn't want to snap you out of your thoughts." Nezu said.

"Oh right. Thank you. You can keep the photo Yagi. I know it means a lot to you and I have a copy already. I'll see you both next week." I said, leading them out before shutting the door.

"I should see him soon.." I muttered.

That's chapter 2! Also, here's the photo: (all credit to the creator :) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.5K 33
⚠️ TW: suicidal mentions ⚠️ 'Even without a quirk, can I still be a hero like you?' ... ... ... 'No.' ----- 'I pity you, I can be a better mentor tha...
14.4K 1.3K 35
Switched by birth but that doesn't mean that I had a great life living with a ritch hero family. In fact, they were the worst! A father who was too b...
35.3K 969 50
Mom's always drunk, dad's dead, stepdad is rarely home and I- I don't know what to do. Trying to get into your dream school is one thing, but having...
95.6K 3.6K 25
You had always dreamed of being a hero, just like everyone else, but when your quirk developed your realised just how impossible it was. While everyo...