๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 52

9K 360 655
By g_r_a_s

it's him.

he's standing right there.

right in front of you.

the world around you stays white as he's the only thing you see. starting from his green hair and going all the way down to his iconic red sneakers.

beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep

'fuck fuck fuck! this heart monitor needs to shut up!' you think as you gulp, keeping your gaze on midoriya who quickly sets down whatever was in his hands before slowly making his way to you, scanning you up and down to make sure you're real.

you see tears well up in his eyes as he suddenly dashes towards you. you don't even have time to react as you're suddenly spinning in the air. you let out a small yelp as you look down, seeing green hair pressed against your stomach.

the heartbeat monitor starts to beep faster as you try and comprehend what's happening. you feel your feet touch the ground as you feel hands make their way to your back. you feel butterflies fill your stomach as you realize it's midoriya who's touching you like this.

"i-izuku." you finally say, feeling your insides about to explode. "you're awake. you're awake." you hear over and over again.

"i-uh... yeah. i'm awake." you reassure with small laugh. your eyes widen as you're pulled even closer to midoriya. his chest is so tightly pressed against yours that you can feel every single ab and muscle that's under his shirt. you hide the pain that you feel in your boobs as you try and savor this moment.

"y/n.." midoriya whispers, not looking up at you. "izuku" you say back with a strained voice. said boy slowly lifts his head and you feel his hair tickle your chin.

you two make eye contact again. his teary eyes meet your still wide ones as it's completely silent. you don't even hear the annoying monitor as you stare into those green eyes you admitted you loved looking into. midoriya studies every single part of your face and it makes you bite your lip in slight awkwardness. he looks at your eyes again and you realize your arms are still at your side.

you smile at him as your arms wrap around his neck. slight pink dusts his cheeks as your arms rest on his shoulders. his eyes flick between your gray and white ones and you feel your heart skip beats as you realize your guys' position.

"you're alive..." midoriya whispers. you look at him and smile small. you open your mouth and let out a breath before slowly nodding.

"yeah, i'm alive." you reassure.

this makes a huge smile break out on his face as you're slightly thrown in the air and quickly caught. you feel arms around your lower back and the back of your knees as you get deja vu.

you're spun around the room again as you hear a joyful laugh "you're alive!" midoriya says in joy. you let out a quick laugh as you take one of your hands and place it on top of midoriya's head "izuku!" you call out, feeling like you're about to get thrown into a pool.

"y/n you're alive!" midoriya repeats. "yeah, can you put me down?" you ask. midoriya complies and your feet touch the ground again, letting you take a breath of relief.

"y/n... you're okay. you're really okay." midoriya says, studying your face again. you swallow your saliva and lick your lips as you nod "yeah, i'm okay." you reassure again.

midoriya smiles at you and you freeze to stare at him. now that you've admitted your feelings, you realize how much cuter he actually is. how much more attractive his voice sounds. how soft and sincere his eyes are. how big and fluffy his green hair is. how small and adorable his freckles are.

you realize how much you love the feelings of his arms around you and vice versa. just by staring into his eyes, you can feel your heart skip beats. you wouldn't be surprised if a nurse rushed in here thinking you were having a heart attack because of the rapidly rising heart monitor.

"izuku... hi" you say with a small smile. it seems like midoriya was staring at you as well. he was also realizing how much he really likes you. unlike you, a blush creeps into his face as he stares into your eyes, both of you still in a hugging position.

"hi y/n." midoriya says innocently. this makes you smile more which makes midoriya smile more and now you're both just staring at each other with big smiles.

a big smile you've only shown to midoriya.

"i'm so happy.. you're alive." midoriya says with teary eyes again. "i won't die that easily." you joke, playfully rolling your eyes. midoriya feels his heart skip a beat as he looks at your smirk. your ego is so attractive to him.

midoriya says nothing, only laughing through his nose as he shakes his head. he pulls you closer to him and his head now rests on your shoulders.

"i'm just happy you're alive and well. i was so worried." midoriya says. you tighten your arms around his neck as you also place your head on his shoulder "i'm glad you're also okay. you were pretty beat up the last time i remember."

"i'm doing just fine" midoriya answers. you smile as you close your eyes, leaning your head on his. you take a deep breath as you two stay like that for a moment, slowly rocking side to side.

you hear the door slowly creak and that makes you open your eyes and lift your head up. you look at the doorway to see todoroki leaning back against the wall next to the door and bakugo leaning on the door frame, both of their arms crossed and both of them watching you and midoriya.

with the tiniest of tiniest of smirks.

you smirk at the two, taking a hand off of midoriya to wave at them. todoroki waves back as bakugo just keeps staring. you two make eye contact but it's not like the usual annoyance and hatred you had before. maybe a change can happen between you two.

"we need to talk" you mouth to him. the ash blond just rolls his eyes, making your smirk turn into a smile. you side eye midoriya's green hair and you tap his back "izuku" you call out.

no answer.

"izuku" you say again, putting your hands on said boy's shoulders. "not yet." midoriya says, making you stifle a laugh.

"all might is standing in the doorway." you lie.

immediately, midoriya lets go of you and turns to the doorway. he makes eye contact with todoroki and bakugo before turning back to you with a glare. you cover your mouth with your hand as you start laughing.

"sorry sorry" you apologize through laughs. midoriya just shakes his head but smiles at you laughing. even if it's at him. you cool yourself down and look at the two boys who are waiting patiently.

"come sit." you invite. todoroki leans off the wall as bakugo reluctantly follows. you sit on the bed, hiking one leg up to your chest and hugging it, watching the boys each pull up a chair.

"you three came together?" you ask, tilting you head. "us three and yayorozu." midoriya answers. you furrow your eyebrows "momo too? but she came earlier before you three."

"we let her go ahead of us. i think she was the most worried out of the whole class." todoroki clears up. you hum and nod "yeah, she wouldn't stop crying." you say with a smile, thinking back on past events.

"also we wanted midoriya-"

"how are you feeling, y/n?" midoriya cuts off todoroki. you slightly furrow your eyebrows at him but decide to shake it off. you look down at your legs for a moment and you let anger run through your veins again.

"well my legs are fine you know why?" you ask, looking at the three boys. you don't give them a chance to answer as you laugh in anger.

"because apparently i have a leg enhancement quirk!" you say with fake excitement, still laughing in anger. the three boys' eyes widen as your smile suddenly disappears and your eye starts to glow.

"you found out-"

"no. i'd rather not talk about it." you cut midoriya off.

silence.

"actually i lied. i am gonna talk about it."

"your dad told you?" midoriya tries again. you scoff out as you smile in anger "told me? he didn't tell me shit." you say in anger.

"it wasn't even a conversation. he just made me look at my files then refused to say anything when i tried to question him about it. when he finally admitted it, i just told him to get out. all i saw was red and i feared i would've done something to him. he didn't even try and reason with me. he just... left." you explain with venom laced in your voice.

you sigh knowingly as you look at the three boys who stay silent. "you three knew, right?" you ask, looking in each of their eyes. vermilion eyes, blue and gray eyes and finally, green eyes.

"yeah, we did." todoroki answers. "but we didn't know before of course! we were just visiting when the nurse announced the.. yeah. actually, everyone in the class knows." midoriya explains.

you hum, looking down at the ground. you know they're still looking at you. your eye starts to glow again as you think about it.

"stop thinking about it."

you look up at bakugo who crosses his arms and leans back in his chair. that's the first time you've heard him talk in what feels like forever. the last time was when he called your name when you slammed into those rocks.

that's strange for bakugo. almost creepy.

"what?" you ask, raising an eyebrow at the blond. "i said stop thinking about it. your stupid eye is glowing or whatever so you're obviously still mad about it." bakugo says.

"i forgot you were kind of smart." you admit. bakugo's clam stare turns into his infamous glare. "hah? you wanna have a fucking smart mouth?!" bakugo yells at you.

you snicker at him as todoroki and midoriya sweat drop. "oh you know who else is smart? me! me because i also have an intelligence quirk! isn't that funny?" you ask as you feel yourself get angry again.

"y/n clam down." midoriya says. you look at him then the two other boys who are silent. you sigh, dropping your chin to your knee. "sorry. i just don't know how to feel. anger and betrayal are the only things that seem to work." you say with a dull expression.

"what's so bad about it? you have three quirks now." bakugo says. you hum "i would've liked to have known that instead of it being hidden my whole life." you fire back.

"is your lightning even a quirk?" todoroki asks. "i don't know. since it's not my actual quirk, i don't know how i got it." you admit.

she was involved in a tragic accident.

"your dad said it was an accident you had." midoriya says as he remembers back on your dad's words. you don't look up at him, only watching your swinging foot. "an accident... don't remember." you say.

"do you not remember anything from when you were a child?" todoroki asks. you just shake your head. "then what's the first shit you remember?" bakugo joins in.

"um" you say, trying to recall anything from when you were young. "i only remember being in my room when i was younger. the same walls every single day." you answer.

they stay silent, only looking at each other in slight shock. some childhood you had.

"my dad probably knows. he's definitely lying about something else. maybe everything." you say in annoyance. "and he was being nice to me too. probably thought he was gonna get off the hook once he knew the truth was gonna come out." you say as you scoff.

"you're only looking at the negatives. look at the positives." midoriya encourages. "what positives?" you ask, keeping your stare at the ground.

"three quirks." the three say in unison.

"you get to train your new quirks!"

"you get to ignore your dad more."

"you're fucking over-powered!"

"okay okay i get it. it'll take some time." you say. "until then." you look up at the three boys with a smile. "i'm glad you're all okay. were any of you injured?" you ask.

todoroki and bakugo shake their heads as midoriya stays silent. even though the doctor told you earlier, you still wanna make sure.

"what happened between all might and all for one? is all might okay?" you ask, feeling shivers go up your spine as you mention all for one. yeah, that vision has also been the only thing running around your mind.

"all might won. but he's retired as the number one hero." midoriya sums up. you and him share a subtle knowing look, already knowing why he had to retire.

"damn..." you whisper, now feeling a heavy weight on your chest as you take in that news. "y/n, your hair." todoroki points out, making you snap back to reality.

"hm? oh yeah." you say, taking your hair and moving it so they can see. all of their eyes slightly widen as they scoot up in their seats, looking at your now half (h/c) and white hair.

"why did this happen? when?" midoriya asks, reaching out to grab a strand. you hate when people touch your hair but it's okay if midoriya does it.

"i don't know. it started with small strands then suddenly ended up like this." you explain to the best of your ability. "it looks nice." todoroki compliments. "thank you shoto." you say with a smile.

"looks fucking stupid." bakugo insults. you glare at him until you smirk playfully "that's rich coming from the guy who showed up to school with a pretty boy haircut." you retort.

bakugo glares at you and you start laughing, holding you stomach as he yells at you. you forgot how fun it is to tease someone who blows up easily.

"bakugo, we're in a hospital. keep it down." todoroki scolds. bakugo stops yelling but still glares at you. "tch. didn't miss you at all." he says under his breath.

you just smirk at him, knowing he's lying. you heard the worry in his voice that night. you hear a phone go off, making you look at todoroki who pulls his phone out his pocket.

"iida, what's up."

"yeah, we're with her."

"yeah, we'll get going. who's after you?"

"alright, i'll see you then."

todoroki hangs up the phone, looking at bakugo and midoriya "iida is on his way. we have to go." he tells the other two. "what you have a line or something?" you ask as you watch midoriya and bakugo stand up.

"pretty much." midoriya says, stretching his arms. you hum and stand up, "well thank you for visiting me. i enjoyed your company." you say with a small smile.

"likewise. i'm glad you're okay. alive anyways." todoroki says, thinking back on that horrific night and the toll you took on the whole class.

it's been a terrible week.

"i'm doing just fine. thanks to you guys anyways. i heard you three were there when i was rescued." you say, not mentioning the extra information you got on bakugo.

oh how you're gonna tease him later.

the three boys just nod, placing their chairs where they originally got it from. you see todoroki nudge midoriya's arm and the green haired boy turns back to you with a hesitant smile on his face.

"when are you discharged?" he asks, placing his arms behind his back. "well i could leave today but the doctors said it would be best if today was just a visiting day so tomorrow." you answer.

midoriya nods and walks up to you again. you freeze as he wraps his arms around you. you slowly wrap your arms around him as you see bakugo and todoroki side eye each other.

beepbeepbeepbeepbeep

'dammit.' you deadpan, sighing in defeat at your obvious heart spike. todoroki and bakugo look at the monitor before looking back at you. todoroki stifles a laugh as bakugo covers his mouth with hand, trying to stifle his roaring laughter.

you glare at the two as midoriya stays oblivious to all of this. you start letting go, making midoriya reluctantly let go as well. you two stare at each other and you smile at him once more before walking to todoroki and bakugo.

from midoriya's point of view, it looks like you're just going up to them to give them a friendly hug. but from todoroki and bakugo's view, you're giving the glare of a lifetime.

todoroki smiles small and opens his arms, making your glare turn into a smile as you walk into his inviting arms. you two hug and you feel yourself about to fall asleep at the comfort he brings.

'damn he gives good hugs.' you think as you savor the moment. you two let go at the same time and you move onto bakugo who just stares at you.

you smile toothily as you open your arms. the blond just huffs and crosses his arms "not in a million years." he says with a scoff. you hum "well no is not an option." you say before wrapping your arms around him.

"we're talking later." you whisper into his ear. he just huffs again but makes no attempt to pry you off. you shorten your hug and let go of him, stepping away from the two.

"thank you again. i'll see you all at school?" you ask, looking at the three. they all nod, turning to the door. "get better, y/n" todoroki says. "i'll try." you say like you have control of your healing process.

bakugo and todoroki walk out the room but midoriya walks to a counter and you hear plastic as midoriya's back is turned to you. "izuku?" you ask, trying to look at what he's messing with.

"i got these for you." midoriya says as he turns around. your mouth slightly parts as you look at the bouquet of flowers and a clear container of chocolate covered strawberries in his hands.

"you got those for me?" you ask, closing your mouth and tilting your head. he smiles brightly at you, walking closer to you. "of course!" he says.

you take the gifts from his hands and look at them. "you took time out of your day to get me these?" you ask again, looking up at him with a smile. midoriya nods happily "i took time out of my day to see you so why not?"

you let out a humorous breath, staring into those green eyes. this time, you're the one to wrap your arms around him. you feel him freeze but eventually wrap his arms around your waist.

"thank you." you whisper into his ear. midoriya gets goosebumps as your voice quietly rings in his ears. he can't describe how much he loves the feeling of this position. this position with you.

"o-of course! i'm glad you like them." midoriya says, looking at your now (h/c) and white hair. you let go of him and stare at the strawberries "they're white chocolate? you're the best." you say with a relieved smile, ready to destroy the sugary fruit.

"i heard you liked white chocolate." midoriya admits, trying to fight the creeping blush as you called him the best. you lick your lips as your left and right side battle again.

kiss his cheek y/n

don't do it. save it for the perfect moment.

this is the perfect moment!

he won't like it.

"i'll see you at school, okay?" midoriya asks, stuffing his hands in his pockets. you let your right side win as you nod, backing up from him.

"bye y/n" midoriya says before turning around. his left and right side have a battle of their own.

hug her again.

you've hugged her too many times.

but i like the feeling of her so close to me.

but she probably doesn't.

go in for some type of kiss.

just walk away.

he also lets his right side win as he continues to walk to the door. "bye izuku. thank you again. i don't know how many times i've said it." you say with a small laugh.

you hear midoriya laugh as he opens the door. he looks back at you one more time before closing the door against his will. now he's on the opposite side of it, you alone on the other end. he wants nothing more than to open the door and spend time with you.

but it'll have to wait.

for the perfect moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 62.6K 69
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...
437 26 21
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› {๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š} ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šข...
67K 2K 34
ใ€Œ "สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด แด„สŸแด‡แด€ส€สŸส sแด‡แด‡ ษขแดแด… แดแด€แด…แด‡ แด€ แดแด€sแด›แด‡ส€แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡, แด€ษดแด… ษชแด›'s ษขแด‡แด›แด›ษชษดษข sแด สœแด€ส€แด… แด›ส€สษชษดษข แด›แด แด„แดแด˜แด‡ สŸษชแด ษชษดษข แดกษชแด›สœแดแดœแด› สแดแดœ,"ใ€ ...
565K 22.5K 123
โ› ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š.โœ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to you can only remember her. It is up to Ka...