The Red Head Boy- Fred Weasley

By Hogwartx_Express

"Her terrible timing resulted in the perfect image: Fred standing there wet. His hair was soaking, and the sm... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 75

6.4K 110 160
By Hogwartx_Express

Wish your uncle well from me.

The words of Lucius Malfoy rang in her head as Amelia looked out the window. Her knees were to her chest as she thought about where her Uncle might be. 'Was he roaming the castle?' or 'Was he with the dark lord at this very moment?' 'How does Lucius know?' 'Does Draco know?'

The unanswered questions would not stop. One question led to another and another, and Amelia couldn't stop.

She could feel her head becoming heavy and her Legilimecy starting to take control. "Ugh not now," she muttered under her breath.

"Alright so what do you think of this one," Katie walked out of the bathroom wearing a tight black dress that accented her boobs.

Amelia rolled her eyes and looked at Katie with a straight face. "Katie he is taking you to the three broomsticks, not a nightclub."

Katie was wildly excited for her date with Lee, though Amelia didn't understand why. The two had been on dates but she was weirdly excited for this one.

"Ugh fine," Katie huffed making her way back to her closet.

Naroh hopped out of his cage and gave her a small chirp, he too had noticed a change in her demeanour. The lack of sleep she was getting, red eyes and terrible under bags and the colour from her cheeks were completely drained.

"Amelia!" Katie snapped her fingers in front of Amelia who was staring out the window.

She jumped slightly realising she was brought back to reality.

"Are you alright?" Katie asked as she cupped Amelia's cheeks.

It was always nice to see the caring side of Katie, "Yeah I'm fine," Amelia lied.

She stepped back from Amelia, a worried look on her face as she walked towards her wardrobe. Her heels clicked loudly on the hardwood and she rambled through her closet for a bit. Katie walked back to Amelia with a large whisky bottle in her hands.

"Now this is the good shit, I would have it all for myself, but let's be honest you need it more than me," she handed the liquor bottle. A good three quarters left, and the label was fading away.

"Who'd you get this off of?" Amelia asked examining the bottle in her hands with a large grin.

Katie cackled as she flipped her blond hair. "I have my ways."

Amelia looked at her friend dumbfounded, wondering how exactly she snuck in a liquor bottle.

"And now I'm late to meet Lee," Katie's blond hair fell on her face as she held up her wrist looking at her watch. "Bye and save some for me," Katie warned before leaving.

Sitting down on her bed Amelia flicked the lid off and did not hesitate to take a swing from the bottle. She needed something desperately to take the edge off and remove the constant reminder that Alphard was out there somewhere.

The thick liquor went down her throat and she felt it burn harshly. She could tell it was the good kind. Rich and expensive. Her lips already plump and pink after the first swing.

Naroh peered at her from his cage, watching as she drank her sorrows away. "Don't judge me," she said to her pet, acting as if he could speak back.

In all fairness she did look quite pathetic, to say the least. A teenager drinking by herself, she felt at an all-time low.

Though swing after swing, each gulp she got used to the burning sensation and was feeling slightly better. The sun was beginning to set, and the night sky was spreading. Amelia felt as if the walls were closing in on her. Her body getting hotter by the second.

"Fucking hell," she muttered to herself placing the whisky bottle on her table and going to open the windows. The cool wind instantly flooded the room and Amelia took a deep breath in.

The cold wind prickled against her skin causing goosebumps to form. She took a deep breath in and closed her eyes letting the strong liquor hit her. Amelia felt her head get lighter and her eyes got droopy.

Amelia grabbed the bottle her actions getting slower as the alcohol began to kick in. Her lips wrapped around the finish of the expensive whisky bottle as she takes a large sip of the dark liquor. The bitterness once again floods through her body. Her butter fingers squeezed the lid back on as she fell onto her bed.

Whisky bottle in her hand, her back hit the bed only to be returned with comfort. She could finally feel her mind coming to ease. Peace and quiet is what she wanted for a while, and now she finally got it. The whisky was definitely kicking in. Amelia's fingers were tingly and her body felt lighter than usual. The breeze humming as Naroh chirped sweetly. Her eyes got heavy and her mind stopped racing.

If there was one thing Amelia hated was how much of a light sleeper she was. A single noise made, and she would instantly wake up.

And so, she did when she heard the sound of different drawers opening and closing along with the creaking of the wooden floors. Her eyes fluttered awake only opening them slightly to see what was going on.

Standing in front of her was Alphard, snooping through her things. His greasy hair slicked back as he pulled apart her chest of drawers. His black cape rested on his shoulders and seeped the floor as he moved around the room not realising she was awake.

Completely startled, Amelia didn't know what to do. It was definitely the whisky making her see things. There was no way Alphard could have snuck in through her room.

'Is this real,' she asked herself as she shifted in her bed.

With the slight movement Amelia made the bed creaked and Alphard instantly knew it was time to go. With the flourish of his cape he spun around so fast, Amelia gasped.

Alphard met Amelia's eyes. Hers filled with worry and anxiousness while his were filled with darkness and madness.

'Scream, fucking scream,' she told herself, but she couldn't.

It was the kind of fear where it doesn't let you do anything. The kind where you're frozen in the spot. The terrible chilling feeling rushed down her spine as her mind ran wild. Amelia wanted to grab the whisky bottle and throw it at him. But every last bit of courage had left her body and now she was frozen.

"This isn't real," Amelia whispered under her breath too scared to move her eyes away.

"Oh but it is," Alphard smiled back showing his rotten teeth. As soon as he replied Amelia let out a shaky breath.

With the flick of his wand, Alphard's body turned into dark smoke. The kind she remembered from the quidditch world cup. With another woosh, he shot out of the open window.

Amelia frantically got off her bed and ran to her window. Her hands were pressed against the window sill, practically her entire body was pushed out the window as she scanned the view looking out into the forbidden forest. Though there was nothing. Not a single trace of black smoke left behind.

"Oh God," She breathed. Amelia pressed her eyes shut for a second trying to calm herself. Her entire body was shaking. Amelia pushed herself away from the window backing up until she hit her chest of drawers. Accidentally scaring herself.

"Fucking hell," She spun around taking another deep breath in. "It's not real," she told herself. Amelia brought her hands to her face as she closed her eyes once more. Her stomach churned as she felt a sickly feeling. "It's not real. That wasn't real. It was the whisky," Amelia said out loud believing the lie.

With her back facing the window Amelia began to calm herself down again. Her head was spinning but at least the sickly feeling had gone. "It's not real," she told herself one last time.

Amelia's hands were resting on her chest of drawers with her head hanging low. She could hear the sweet chirps coming from Naroh but decided to ignore it. But soon they began to get louder. She turned to face her window only to see Naroh flying back into her room. Amelia didn't even notice he had left, she was too caught up with the fact that she might have hallucinated seeing Alphard.

As Naroh settled down on her desk she smiled at him feeling a slight comfort in seeing her pet. But soon that comfort left her body when she noticed a small piece of paper scrunched up in his claws.

Amelia slowly walked up to her owl, wondering what was written on that note. It's not like she was writing to anyone at the moment. Who could it be?

She held out her hand and Naroh dropped the small note. Unravelling it she saw written in perfect handwriting.

If you want to find me, then join me.

A part of her knew it was from Alphard and panic flooded throughout her body once more. She went to read it once more but could see the corners starting to burn. He had put some sort of spell. The paper caught aflame and Amelia quickly dropped the paper on her desk watching as it burned into a pile of ash.

Frozen once again, Amelia repeated the words embedded in her head.

'If you want to find me, then join me'.

Fred Weasley

I had spent most of the day with George and Lee, but both ditched me after dinner to meet up with their girlfriends. Lee had snuck out with Katie on a date and George was off to the Slytherin common rooms. Though I didn't mind being alone.

I was reading one of Amelia's books on Legilimecy. It still scared me knowing she could read my mind whenever she wanted. I wonder if she ever read it during sex.

The only reason why I was even reading her books is so I could help her out if her Legilimecy was taking control. When it first started happening to her I felt so helpless, I couldn't do anything to make her feel better.

I sat there reading about different kinds of Legilimecy, seeing my book bag in my peripheral vision. A bunch of overdue homework sat in my bag, but I couldn't be bothered to do it. Perhaps I could ask Amelia for help. I decided to go over to Amelia's dorm for help with my homework. Knowing her she always helped me and if she didn't want to, we could always do other things.

I grabbed my bag and shoved the 'famous Legilimens' book into my bag. I loosened my tie and undid a couple top buttons. I looked down at my hands seeing how well Lee painted my nails earlier today. Looked pretty damn good in my opinion.

I walked up the stairs watching as a couple of year four girls giggled as I shot them smirks and winks. I reached her door my feet stopping to a halt as I barged in.

My eyes went straight to her as she jumped when I opened the door. "Fucking hell Fred knock next time," she gasped as she put her hand on her chest.

"Why scared I'll catch you naked," I was feeling a bit cheeky.

I dropped my bag down and made my way over to her. My boots echoing against the floor and as I got closer to her I noticed she was stressed. "Drinking alone are we?" my eyes averted to the whisky bottle sitting on her desk. Probably drank to take the edge off.

She was quiet today, unusually quiet. My hands snuck onto her waist, instantly getting a reaction out of her. No matter how many times I had touched her or kissed her, her body would always react in the same way. Goosebumps on her skin, her nipples going hard, the whimpers and then the moans.

God just thinking about her like that, is giving me a boner.

With one hand glued onto her waist, another slid up to her face. My thumb playing with her lips as she looked up at me. "You alright," I asked her.

She nodded into my hand, closing her eyes before looking back at me. "Just stay with me."

Funny how she thought I was going to leave her.

"Oh, I'm not going anywhere," my thumb pulled on her bottom lip as she inhaled sharply.

I grabbed the whisky bottle from the table, twisting the lid off with my teeth and bringing the bottle to my lips. I took a large swing my eyes never leaving hers. I could feel it burning as it went down my throat. This shit was good, wonder where she got it from.

I left a small amount in my mouth and began to lean in to kiss her. My thumb pulled harder on her lips opening her mouth for me. My lips met hers warm and sweet as always. As she began to kiss back I slowly spat the whisky into her mouth and pulled away.

Small amounts of the dark liquor spilled from the corners of her mouth. Though I was quick to clean it up. I could see the small amounts of goosebumps forming on her thighs.

I looked towards the desk seeing it was mostly empty except for Naroh sitting in his cage and a pile of black dust in another corner. "Naroh out," I nodded my head towards the open window, not wanting the poor bird to be traumatised like last time.

My tongue rolled against my cheek as I thought of all the things I could do to her. The hand on her waist slid up her shirt as he back arched. She pressed herself against me and I let out a groan. As my lips went to her collar bone I noticed her nipples were hard and were poking out through her shirt. I began to suck on her sweet skin and could see some love bites from a couple of weeks ago that were just beginning to fade.

Her skirt was beginning to ride up and her arms were holding onto the desk tightly. My hand was wrapped tightly around her rib as my lips sucked right below her ear. "Get on the fucking desk," I rasped.

Amelia let out a little whimper which was enough to let my insides flip. She hopped onto the desk waiting for my next move.

My knee went in between her legs as I spread them apart. Her skirt was so high up I could see her panties. I gripped her waist harsher this time and pulled her in, the thin fabric of her underwear meeting with my boner.

"Already wet?" I smirked as she let out another whimper.

"Already hard?" God I loved it when she got cocky with me.

She pulled me in by my tie kissing me before unbuttoning her shirt. The window was open but luckily it was dark so no one would see what I would be doing to her. As her hands got to unbuttoning my shirt, mine snaked around her back and unclasped her bra. With her breasts free I threw my shirt across the room and took in her beauty.

I go to take off my tie, but she stops me. "Leave it on. I like it," she says breathing heavily. A smile comes onto my face as one of my hand goes to her hair while the other sits on the table supporting my weight.

I pucker my lips as I kiss just below her breast, her hips buck straight into me and the both of us groan. I lick a broad stroke from below her breast to her nipple and she moaned out my name. "Fred." Just what I wanted to hear.

My lips were latched onto her breasts sucking every sweet spot of hers. I used my teeth to gently bite down on her nipple before sucking it. I looked up to see her hands gripping the desk so hard they had gone white. Her body rolled with mine, my hard on meeting with her sensitive spot, driving both of us mad.

With one final kiss on her breast, I began to kiss her stomach stopping just where her waist was. I looked back up at her seeing how she was trying to catch her breath. But after this I'll leave her breathless.

I lifted her skirt placing it on her stomach and dipped my head down. Fuck she was soaking. I wrapped one hand around her thigh making sure I had enough space. I placed kisses around her inner thigh making her shudder and soon began sucking as well making sure to leave my mark all over her.

My fingers hooked around her panties pulling them to the side. "Oh fuck," she squirmed as I held her thigh tightly. I placed a kiss directly on her clit making her call out my name louder than before. Probably should have closed the windows.

I brought my tongue and pressed it against her nerves. Her back arched again as I started flicking my tongue up and down. I kept a steady pace at first, making sure she earned it. But soon I fastened my pace watching as she fell apart right in front of me. Practically all the blood was rushing to my pants and I groaned into her.

Both my hands went around her thighs I stood myself up and pulled her towards me. Amelia's chest rising up and down as I towered over her. "On the bed now," I said harshly and started to remove my belt.

I sat on the bed, my feet coming in contact with the floor instead of my knees. Amelia began to walk over to me, her knees slightly wobbly. She began to straddle my lap her chest completely exposed, but only for my eyes.

With both my hands on her breast I began to message them and used my thumb to play with her nipple. Amelia's hands made their way to my pants, rubbing against my hard on. She pushed herself against me and brought her lips down to my neck. Just like I did, she began sucking on my collarbone. I knew there would be marks.

With my buttons undone, I pulled down my boxers revealing my hard on. Fuck I needed her now. My hand wrapped around me as I stroked it a couple times before entering Amelia.

"Fucking hell Whisp," I whispered into her ear as her nails dug into my back.

It took both of us a second to get used to the feeling, but soon Amelia began to move her hips back and forth taking charge as always. I gripped her waist tight as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I looked back at her only to see Amelia dipping her head down as she licked my stomach upwards stopping right in front of my chest. Her teeth gripped my tie harshly pulling me forward.

"You'll be needing this," she says out of breath.

While rocking her hips back and forth she rolls up my tie. "Open wide Weasley," I do as she says completely aroused by her passion.

She stuffs my tie in my mouth, my breathing heavy as our chests heave up and down. I could tell she was getting worn out, so I placed my hands on her waist as I move her body up and down. Her back arch's once more as I thrust my hips into her.

My moans muffled while hers get louder. I was completely mesmerised by her as she begins to rest her back on my thighs. She was lying down getting the only support from my shaking legs. I continue to thrust her into me.

I watched as her breasts bounced and saw the red marks left by me placed all over her. "Yess, faster," Amelia moaned once again as I spat the tie out.

"Looks like you need it more than I do," I smirked at her.

"Ohhh Fred," the way her lips moved when she said my name. I was in love.

My hips bucked a couple more times, I could feel myself getting closer and closer to coming undone. My thrusts became weaker, and moans slipped out of my mouth. My head turned weirdly fuzzy, and a tight feeling entered my stomach. "Oh God Amelia I'm going to-" Before I could even finish my sentence I came undone.

A couple of thrusts later so did she. Both staying in the same position completely breathless and mesmerised by each other beauty. Amelia soon climbed onto the bed wrapping her chest in the thin sheets.

"Sore are you?" I asked as I zipped my pants up and climbed under the sheets with her.

"Yes," she said back with a smirk on her face.

"Good, that's how I wanted it," I climbed under the sheets with her wrapping my arms around her.

Amelia turned her body and was now facing me. I met with her eyes before staring at her breasts. "Oh stop it would you," she said noticing the stare as she smacked my head.

"Can't help it," I shrugged while chuckling. "You have a very nice chest and I want to appreciate it."

She rolled her eyes before nuzzling her head into my chest, laughing to herself. Our fingers intertwined together as they always do and I kissed her forehead. She was much more relaxed than when I saw her at the start of our night. But I guess that's what sex does, it relaxes people. Gets their mind off things.

"Oi Fred, why'd you come in my room," she asked looking up at me.

"Well, I was coming up here to do homework, but I guess I got a little side tracked."

"Dumbass. What homework did you have to do?" she asked.

"Potions. But snape will get over it. I'm sure he won't mind if I say I got side tracked fucking my girlfriend," I was really behind in potions, though I could catch up during the weekend.

With Amelia in my arms once more I could feel my eyes getting heavy. Sex with Amelia does that to you, she really wore me out this time. We cleaned up the bedsheets and Amelia did a little spell to make sure our passion did not lead to any accidents.

Amelia always kept a couple of my clothes in her room, in case I spent the night. Which came in handy on nights like these. Her head was resting on my chest as my arm was wrapped around her waist. As I fell asleep I heard Naroh come back into the room and hopped Katie wasn't going to barge in. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 38.1K 96
When Alice transfers from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts, everything changes, she leaves many things behind. Or at least she thinks she does. But then she m...
55.2K 1.5K 65
(COMPLETED) Things Eleanor Potter expected of her final year at Hogwarts: - Pranking the new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor until they quit...
732K 25.4K 79
Y/N's laughs echoed through the empty corridors of Hogwarts as she runs hand in hand with Draco. He couldn't help but smile, he's done something he h...
328K 6.5K 35
UNFINISHED STORY, ON HIATUS - MARKED AS COMPLETED 25/07/2023. 18+ 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘰...