You Are My Dream Come True

By Shiya_AS

#1 on Romancefanfiction out of 23k stories for 2 weeks #1 on ashaangi #1 on ashwinkumar #1 on ashwinsivaangi ... More

Introduction
Dream and Goal
A friend who loved
Demon of Business Industry
When our eyes met
Destiny doing its magic
Blessing in disguise
Her Knight in a Shining Armour
Its party time
The one who you should not touch
Mamaa
My dear Machan
Possessiveness
I love my King
Miss you
Cunning Thaatha
Threat
Roar of the Demon King
Birth of the Rowdy
Invite
Here comes the Beauty
Beauty and the Beast
First Kiss
I Love You
Revelation
Chellama
Hurt
Lion fell in love with the Lamb
Love is in the air
His Kiss
Old man's worry
Dad's concern
Right Man
Love Quarrel
Imminent Peril
Lion's roar
Leaving the past behind
Engagement
One last wish
I'm Sorry
Kulu Kulu Venpani Pola
Living with you forever
Foolishness runs in your family
New Beginning
Do you know cooking??
Success party
Sister for life
Bitter past
Power Behind Her
Fountain of Love
Queen in making
Dirty Mind
Goddess Aphrodite
Naughty Rogue
Yours, Arjun
Wild Cat
Sly fox
Scared of losing you
I'll be waiting for you
Evil rises
Queen saves the King
Evil walks into the House
Return of the King
My Boss Lady
Prakash's wedding
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Interview and Promotion

Understanding

13K 782 229
By Shiya_AS

'I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.'

She was blushing from her head to toe. She did not expect this kiss from him. All her words got stuck in her throat. She forgot what she was saying and was not able to look at his eyes and stood from the bed.

Ak: oiii rowdy.. Enga odure??

Sk: amma theduvanga naan poren... Neenga vaanga keezha...

Saying that, she ran off. He stood up and took a look around that room. Every item in that room was connected to him in one or another way. He was rejoiced to know that she always loved him, Only him. His poster in her room gave him a different vibe. The way she explained him everything made him fall in love with her again.

He never imagined this kind of love from her when she said he was her crush. He just thought she was another fan girl. But he never imagined there would be something like this. There was always something about her which intrigued him to look at her. He always thought that was her singing. Then only he realized it was her love, Her unconditional love. It was warm and he felt blessed to have her in his life.

He slowly came down and settled himself in the living area. Then he received a call from Rajaram.

Arjun: sollunga thaatha.

Rt: sollungala?? Dai... Arjuney... En kitte eppo dhaan da solluve en pethi vizhayathe?? Kozhandhai pethutta?? Apdi sonnalum enaku okay dhaan...

Arjun: thaathaaa.......

Rt: sari sari tension aagadhe... Enga irukke?? Veetuku vaa....

Arjun: Sindhuja veetle irukken...

Rt: ippo dhaan en per eh kaapathure...

Arjun: pesa vidunga thaatha.. Sindhuja amma kitte pesanum nu vandhen..

Rt: very good very good.. Seekrame namma veetuku en pethi eh kutitu vaa da..

Arjun: sari thaatha.. Kutitu varen. Avanga veetule kettutu..

Rt: indha sunday... Naan ellarkum sollidren...

Arjun: Thaatha don't plan ahead..

Rt: nee kutitu vaa da podhum.. Naan paathukren...

Arjun smiled and cut the call. He could guess the enthusiasm in the old man's voice.

Then they all had dinner and Arjun got permission from her mom to take her to his home on sunday.

They both came out of her home and she bid him a bye.

Ak: Sari naan kelamburen..

Sk: Adhukullaiya?

Ak: yes.. Its getting late... Night aayiruchi..

Sk: okay...

Ak: sari... Bye....

He just walked towards his car and then settled himself.. He drove on that day personally so he was on driver seat...

He buckled his seat belt and started the car. Suddenly there was a voice...

Sk: Arjuney.... You missed something here

Ak: Enna ma...???

She came near and bent down near his side and pecked his cheek...

Sk: Naan edhu vaanganalum thiruppi kuduthuruven...

Ak: Ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Sk: bye bye... Reach home safe... Text me after reaching... I love you Arjuney....

And then she made her trademark hearts and kisses. He touched the place kissed by her and then started and drove away with a smile. She was grinning from ear to ear.

Kaushik saw all these things from his window and felt hurt when he realized that they were in love and he could not do something.

Next day, he found her and asked her.

Kaushik: are you in love???

Sk: yean apdi kekure???

K: ur face is glowing.. U always don't dress up.. But these days u r always primly dressed. Adhan ketten....

She smiled by some thoughts and looked at him..

Sk: yes I'm in love....

Kaushik: yaar kooda???

Sk: Idhu Enna da kelvi kaushik??? En arjun dhaan....

Kaushik: ohh....

Sk: you know I'm really happy....

Kaushik: nee happy ah irundha enakum okay dhaan. Ana avanukum unakum set aaguma?? Avan vayasu enna un vayasu enna?? Avan status enna???

Sk: Ippo enna solla vare??

Kaushik: illa panakaran aache unnai yemaathitta..??? Un mela irukka concern le dhaan kekuren...

Sk: Ennai avar yemaatha enna irukku sollu??? If someone is benefitting from this relationship, then its me... Panathukaga sollale... Ethanai per ku aasai pattavanga kedaippanga sollu.. Enaku kedaichirukku... So I'm d one benefitting.

And enna sonne??? Vayasa??? Does he looks like 30??? ippovum avare kattika avlo per line le nikkuranga... And enaku avar dhaan ellame... No one can change that... Nee en frnd da... U should know me better than anyone.. So thirumbi ipdi kekadhe...

Kaushik: okay now I understand...

Even though he answered her still he could not accept that she was not going to be in his life. His mind had evil thoughts and his envy and hatred towards Arjun increased day by day.

Next day, she reached office as usual. But she was giggling all the time and felt butterflies all over her. Hema looked at her questioningly.

Hema: Enna inniku madam ore kaadhu varaikum sirippa irukke....

Sk: Onnum illaye....

Hema: apdiya???

Sk: Ama... Hmmmm... Paakuren....

Ak had a meeting in the morning. He was looking all serious and focused on the meeting. He didn't even look at her at the meeting. She was really doubting whether this was the same guy who hugged and kissed her yesterday. He was completely opposite in front of others. She was mystified in her thoughts and then felt a gaze on her. It was him. She winked at him and there was an half smile from him. If she had blinked, she would have missed it.

They both were back to their office during lunch. Soon the floor became empty and he closed the door to their office. He asked her to come and sit closer to him in the couch. She went and sat next to him. He hugged her and wafted her scent. She too hugged him back..

Ak: now I feel all alive

Sk: po arjuney...

Ak: yean ma....????

Sk: you did not look at me in the meeting....

Ak: naan paathene..

Sk: poi soldre...

Ak: you yawned five times, rolled ur eyes three times, glared at rina twice, winked at me once. Other than that, u were looking at me the whole time.

Sk: how did u notice all those??? Neenga paakave illaye ennai..

Ak: My eyes were not on u but my focus was on u...

Sk: But I know y u r being like this....

Ak: yean ma???

Sk: Because u didn't want others to think bad about me... And you will not do something which will bring a bad name to my reputation.

He hugged her tightly and started talking..

Ak: Hoi rowdy... When did you become this smart??? You know I really wish to be with u always... Ippove unnai thookitu poi kalyanam pannanum pola irukku....

But adhuku konja naal aaganum.. So I will wait..

She loved the way he always protected her from everything even from himself at moments. Everyone in this world loved, but this guy was different from everyone. It took her sometime to realize his love behind that coldness. But that was the warmest feeling she ever experienced. She then decided at that moment that she would never expect anything from him and would always cherish him. Because he deserved it.

Soon the sunday came and the happy couple entered Rajaram's manor. In the living area, Nagaraj family was present and this gave Sindhuja a bad premonition.

*Author note: Hello makkale, Thank you once again. We r ranking #1 in Ashwinkumar tag.. Ellam ungalale... Mikka nandri... Love you all... Indha chapter epdi irukku sollunga... Comments and Votes podunga... Ur Vote My Boost😍😍😍😍😍..... And Bonus Chapter indha week le oru naal podren... And thats fr topping the charts😅😅😅🙈🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 12.9K 58
Bela is in love with mahir but mahir loves bani (his girl friend) Will bela be able to win mahir's heart ?????
260K 24.8K 66
This is a romcom ashaangi fanfic. Synopsis of the story : Arjun is a young handsome guy who strongly believes in destined love after reading a book...
626K 43.1K 92
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 2 (Trust and Intimacy) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Earth Thooriga Losing my parents in front of my eyes in a fa...
53.7K 4.2K 43
the rom com story of anjali and Vikram again...