Badboy's Favorite

By UnknownLilCookie

Hinata and all her friends are 16 and they are all working at a cafe just to make money. They go to high scho... More

WARNING!
Chapter ~1~
Chapter ~2~
Chapter ~3~
Chapter ~4~
Chapter ~5~
Chapter ~6~
Chapter ~7~
Chapter ~8~
Chapter ~9~
Chaper ~10~
Chapter ~11~

AUTHORS NOTE

1.5K 34 67
By UnknownLilCookie

Uh... hi guys 😂

I know I know it's been a year or 2 later and i'm so sorry!!!

I would love to continue this story for u guys but unfortunately I don't exactly remember all the details of what was going to happen after this. I am sooooooo sorry guys! But if you still want me to continue this story please let me know because I will try my best!

Oh and please if u guys have any ideas that u think would be pretty interesting to add into the story feel free to type it into the comments!!!

Thank you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
131K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1M 33.7K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.7M 63.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...