π™π™žπ™œπ™π™©π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙁𝙀𝙧 π˜Ώπ™€οΏ½...

By wwwkmsi

I lay on the bed with sheets tangled all around my body. My breathing heavy and my body still shaking a littl... More

Part 1
Update: "Where are they now" [Pictures]
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Update!!

Part 15

2K 64 3
By wwwkmsi

Serafine:

It's about 8:30pm and Porosella and I begin to walk out to Alessia's Ranger Rover. I get into the driver seat and she gets into the passenger. We begin to drive towards the destination.

"Did you actually dump Charmane into the Atlantic, like we discussed?" I ask her and she directs her attention away from her phone and to me.

"Of course I did. Why do you and your little band of werewolves think the worst of me?" She asks and I huff.

"Because we can't be quick to trust others. So much has happened, Ella. I don't think you get it." I say and she nods her head in understanding.

I pull up to the back of the house. It's pitch black in the backyard but Porosella and I both still decide to get out of the car. We hide behind the wooden gate and watch the back door for any movement.

A boy walks out of the back door with a bag of trash in his hand. The boy looks around in his teens and a little bit underdeveloped. Porosella and I begin to approach him from behind once he turns around to put the trash in the trash can.

"phansi" I mumble and the boy begins to go faint. I stand behind him and catch him in between my arms. Porosella stands in front of him and pulls her crystal out. She places it in between his eyes and begins her spell.

"ngibonise. xhuma. amehlo." She says and the crystal begins to glow. The boys eyes snap open and glow a purple light. I swear at how bright and hope that no one can see us now.

Porosella pulls the crystal away from his head and I immediately drop him onto the ground. The boys eyes close as he falls on to the ground. Porosella and I rush out of the back yard and into the car.

I begin to drive us back towards Alessia and Jameson's home.

~

Alessia:

We hear two knocks on the door and Jameson puts his uno cards down and gets up from the couch to answer the door. "It's Vanessa and Matteo." He says with confusion before opening the door for both of them. They both rush in and Jameson closes and locks the door behind them. "What are you guys doing here?" Jameson asks and Vanessa rolls her eyes.

"Because we've been out of the loop for like a month James. Matteo is worried about his sister and i'm just worried in general." Vanessa says and Matteo comes over and sits next to me.

"We meant to call you guys and let you know what was going on." Jameson says.

"Vanessa?" Gabriella asks as she walks down the stairs. Vanessa's face lights up before she looks back at us and glares.

"So you're telling me you got my sister back and didn't want to give me a call." Vanessa says with annoyance. She speed walks over to Gabriella and gives her a large hug.

"Vanessa-" I start to say before the garage door opens and Porosella and Serafine enter the house.

"Is that the sister?" Matteo asks and I nod my head. "Why didn't you tell us she came! Is there anything else we need to know?!" Matteo asks angrily and I let out a breath.

"We got rid of Charmane." Gabe says and Matteo glares at me. I shrug innocently.

"Oh Jameson, both of your sisters are hot as fuck." Porosella says while placing her crystal in the center of the coffee table.

"Did you do what you needed to do?" Jameson asks and Porosella smirks.

"You tell me." She says before closing her eyes and mumbling a word in a foreign language. The crystal glows and then we are shown the inside of a small house. It looks like the point of view of a random character.

"Good job." I tell her and she nods at me.

"What is this?" Vanessa asks.

"It's what we're using to spy on Lauden so we can figure out a way to sneak up on him." Jameson says and Vanessa nods her head in understanding.

"And both of the witchy sisters are supposed to get rid of him?" Vanessa asks and Porosella nods her head.

We watch as the boy in the crystal ball walks into a bedroom and lays down in the bed. He closes his eyes and the crystal goes black indicating that he fell asleep. "I'm sure there will be more tomorrow." Serafine says and we all nod.

"Okay, so, who wants to celebrate?" Gabriella asks from the stairs and we all look at her with squinted eyes. "Guys im literally of age, and you all know it." She adds and Porosella walks over to her and grabs her hand.

"Why not." Porosella says and Jameson shakes his head no immediatly.

"I don't care that she is of age, her body is still weak from her recent traumas." Jameson says and Vanessa huffs in frustration while grabbing the bottle of tequila left out from a few nights ago.

"Don't be a damn party pooper, James. We have reason to celebrate." Vanessa says and Matteo watches her intently as she speaks.

Ouu my brother is in loveeee.

"Yeah! Everything is going our way as of right now. Lets celebrate while we can." Megana says while standing up and walking over to stand next to Porosella and Gabriella.

"Fine." James says and everyone cheers.

"I say we get a good game of poker going." Porosella says and I clap my hands at her suggestion.

"Yes! Lets do it!" I say and everyone begins to get even more excited than before.

~

We all decided to stop playing poker once Megan and Gabe started arguing because Gabe was talking a lot of shit.

As we sit on the couch and watch Bride of Chucky, everyone but Jameson and I, has fallen asleep. He grabs my hand and motions for us to go upstairs, I smirk and we begin to walk up to our bedroom. We haven't gotten any alone time since I found out about this situation.

We walk into our bedroom and Jameson closes and locks the door behind us. "Now we can finally have some time alone." He says and I smirk before walking into the bathroom. I begin to run some bathwater and pour some bubbles in it. He hugs me from behind, slightly startling me, and I he kisses my neck softly.

I hum as he brings his hands to my stomach, rubbing it softly. I lean my head back against his chest that is surprislingly naked. He mustve taken off his shirt when he heard me running the bath water.

Once the water is high enough to cover Jameson's shoulders and my neck, I stop it. We both strip our clothes and step inside of the water. He looks at me with a smirk from across the bath tub and I squint my eyes at him. "I have a surprise for you." He says to me with a wink and I roll my eyes.

"Is it dick? I'm not complaining if it is but I already kind of knew I was getting that tonight." I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"No thats not the surprise Alessia." He says and I nod my head. I crawl over to him and straddle his lap. I look at him with innocent eyes and he smirks at me.

"We were just too far away from each other, thats all." I tell him and he nods with suspcion. In my defense our bathtub is very large.

He places soft kisses on my neck and I moan before he begins to roughly suck on my mark. I squeal and grind up against him. He grunts and I feel him harden beneath me. I pull his head up from my neck and he looks at me with lustfilled eyes. I place my lips against his and he responds immediatly, taking claim over the kiss. He bites my bottom lip as he pulls away and reaches underneath the water. He begins to rub my clit slowly and teasingly causing me to let out a loud moan

"Stop teasing." I say breathlessly and he chuckles. I grab his length and guide it into my entrance. We both moan as he slids in. He begins to thrust up and I my moans get louder. He grunts whenever I clench around him.

He stops thrusting upwards and I begin to grind my hips against his as my head tips back at the pleasure. As I grind against him, he repeadatly rubs against my g-spot. I lift myself off of his length before slowly falling back down. He groans at my teasing and I smirk.

He growls at me and my smirk widens before he resumes his thrusts. I meet his thrusts with own. He sucks my neck roughly and my body begins to shake uncontrollably. He licks up my neck and takes one rough thrust up into me pressing against my g-spot. I moan loudly as a quiver erupts through my body.

Jameson continues to thrust into me, forcing me to ride out the orgasm as he searches for his. He begins to jerk his hips repeatedly as he releases inside of me. I rest my head on his shoulder in exhaustion and he rests his head on the edge of the bathtub.

We finished bathing and got out of the tub. We wrapped our towels around ourselves and Jameson directed me into the bedroom. I pulled the covers back and underneath was a small box. I looked over at Jameson and he is looking at me with a smirk. I pick up the box and open it. A large ring is inside of it causing my mouth to open in surprise.

I turn around and Jameson is on his knee. "When all of this is over there will be no more waiting. Alessia, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" He asks and my eyes begin to water in excitement.

"Of course!" I say and Jameson stands up. I jump into his arms and he hugs me tightly.

-

They're finally engaged! Something Alessia has wanted for a long time.

It is also official that there will be a third book. It will be the last one considering that I have other books to work on.

As always, thanks for reading, see you guys soon.

xoxo

~kmsi <3

cash app: kyimwa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 2K 38
"Alpha, where are you?" I ask. And suddenly he looks down at me. His eyes normal once again. I saw a flash of anger in the blue depths, along with d...
29.6K 1.2K 26
SEQUEL AS PROMISED TO PREGNANT PRINCESSA ~~~~~~ "Alexander..." I was able to whimper out between the rush of euphoria that this man was giving me. It...
539K 12.9K 26
Book 1 Alpha Taming She stopped, watching him with large scared eyes. Mika had no godly clue why her thighs tingled with excitement just from him be...
109K 3.8K 47
"Oh, so you're part of this kidnapping posse too? I am not a possession! I have a life that I was abruptly plucked out of without my input all becaus...