The Fourteen of Majestia [Inc...

By Polish445

Ever wonder why everything that goes through the Bermuda triangle disappears? Magical beings with extraordin... More

Character Introductions
For Better Visualization :)
The Land of Majestia pt.1
The Land of Majestia pt.2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
ITS TIME!

Chapter 43

506 27 8
By Polish445

Just in case most of y'all forgot

Taehyung's powers are weather-controlling and his half-angel abilities

Nations powers are Dark Magic.

~~~~~

"FIGHT!"

Shots were fired, the air getting warmer and the tension building up. Taehyung fell back to the ground, his breathing already heavy and his body ready to give up.

Nayeon rolled her eyes in annoyance. She walked towards him, her black boots brushing over the green glazed grass. She huffed out air, her hands swishing back and forward. She felt irritated at the weak man's pathetic tries.

"This isn't going to be any fun...." She mumbled to herself, disappointed.

Taehyung got back on his feet, his piteous attempt making everyone already mourn for the guy. His forlorn figure looked as if it was squeezed of all its energy. Still, he screamed out a spell and tried his best at aiming it at the shorter girl.

Nayeon leisurely tilted her head to the side, the spell running past her and hitting the wall behind them. She snickered, finding it unbelievable. Did he think he could hit her?

Her hands grew hotter, feeling the energy converging there. She formed a generic energy ball, ready to knock the living daylights out of him. She fired, he got hit and fell to the ground on his back, this time groaning in pain and swarming around to ease it. He turned to lay on his side, grunting. His eyes met Jennie's in the stands. Her hand covered her mouth as tears spilt from her beautiful brown eyes.

His hands started shaking uncontrollably, not letting him get up on his own.

A weak smiled formed on his lips.

Her eyes.

They were so beautiful and mesmerising. He remembered how she recalled them as plain and boring, but he never once saw them as such. He always wondered, isn't that the colour of warm coffee on a cold winter day? Or of crisp autumn leaves about to fall? Of delicious looking chocolate? Of the finest wood and the finest tea? How could that ever be boring? Her brown eyes were like the earth beneath him, pulling him in with tremendous force and gravity. For a second he had forgotten the pain he felt, the sharp rays of excruciating agony disappeared for a while, letting him enjoy the gorgeous sight 

Nayeon got closer to him, the distance between them vanishing. She bent down, her leather jacket pushed down on one of her shoulders. She poked with her index finger Taehyung and pushed him on his back, causing him to close his eyes and grunt painfully as he struggled.

"Well, this is no fun... I thought you would entertain me longer blondie," she muttered, dissatisfied.

He opened his eyes, slowly pushing his head up to look at her. She tilted her head, looking at him innocently. He propped himself on his elbows, before slowly going to his knees and then standing up completely. It took a good two minutes for him to get up, causing everyone to worry. He could barely stand, how was he going to fight off such a powerful witch?

Nayeon was still down on the ground. She perked up at him and raised her hand to shade her squinting eyes from the sun. Taehyung glanced at her, breathing recursively.

From the floor, she extended her hand and put her thumb and index finger together in a small circle before flicking her finger and causing a tiny spark of dark energy to escape from the tips. The small spark hit Taehyung right in the chest, causing him to stumble back a few steps.

She flicked her fingers again, hitting his chest and causing him to falter in his balance. After repeating the same motion from the ground five times, Taehyung fell on his back, a few feet away from her.

The scene in front of her was so unbearably pathetic and excruciatingly long and painful. He was insane if he thought he could do something against her.

She sighed, running her hand through her hair as she looked up at Professor Dill who stood in the special seats for the principals and teachers.

"You had to make me fight him, huh?" She wanted to say but held her tongue. This wasn't up to par at all, he was weaker than a child.

Taehyung then again struggled severely with rising from the ground. Nayeon watched the spectacle in front of her, scoffing at how worthless he was. She got up on her feet and sighed, her shoulders dropping down as she lazily took a few steps towards him.

"No one's having fun, blondie. Come on, at least try to fight!" she challenged.

Her eyes then roamed to the seats where the Majestic Academy students were sitting and found the double holders to be standing nearby. Many of them were distressed and refused to watch the pitiful attempt of their dying friend trying to fight back. Tears slipped from their woeful eyes and their hearts clenched as they inspected the mortifying and upsetting scene that played in front of them.

She chuckled momentarily, feeling a sense of satisfaction before looking back at her opponent.

Surprisingly he was back on his feet, his hands dropped loosely by his body and his legs wobbly from the lack of strength. "Let's get this over with blondie," she mumbled before extending her left hand and forming another energy ball that was infused with high levels of dark magic.

Taehyung flew back and landed painfully on the ground making a loud thud sound. A plaintive cry left his lips.

Even though he was thrown around the arena so many times Taehyung never lost hope. It's like nothing could break through his resilience today. Every time Nayeon would push him, he would slowly stand up again.

"You know what, I'm tired." She frowned "I wanna have some fun," She smiled innocently, scaring him.

She reached out her right hand to the side and Dark purple coloured mist swivelled around her fingers. Slowly it took the shape of a long staff. She enclosed in the palm of her hand. The staff was the colour of old wine and seemed like a thin trunk of a tree had its branches wrapped around a crystal ball at the top.

She raised the staff up into the sky causing their entire surroundings to go dark. Taehyung couldn't see anyone from the bleachers, his friends faces disappeared and all he could look at was himself.

Taehyung frantically moved around in the darkness. He couldn't detect anything, not his friends, not the students or the principals and not the sky. It was like he was enclosed in a dark cellar with no windows or no human life insight.

"Alright, blondie," Nayeons wispy voice whispered. He stared into the darkness but she was nowhere to be seen. Her voice glazed over the mist and shadows, sending chills down his spine. "Let's see what you've got,"

A blast was heard behind him causing him to cover his ears and hunch down. After a while, he turned around to see a large street. People were running around, chaos everywhere. He noticed it was caused due to a huge attack on a nearby building. He walked towards it in confusion as people pushed past him, running away. The darkness was now gone, replaced by an avenue.

He had seen this place before, it looked familiar to his eyes. He just couldn't pinpoint what exactly it was.

"Love! Go on! Get out of here!"

He heard a desperate man in his mid-twenties yell out to a girl. She had hot pink hair which could easily have been mistaken for red that reached her waist. She wore very 90s clothing, baggy blue jeans, a simple white top and a demon jacket. She seemed to be pregnant with her large tummy more visible than anything. She was visibly distressed and didn't wish to leave the man –who Taehyung figured was her lover– behind.

He saw a man in a simple suit, his eyes an amber brown and his black hair fluffy and short.

He was stuck inside the collapsing building and ushered the girl to get away She hesitantly moved back until Taehyung noticed someone familiar grab the girl by the arms and force her to run away from the falling building. It was another man, his dirty blonde hair noticeable from far away. He had black hair, a nice chiselled jaw and wore a loose green-grey t-shirt with shorts. It seemed as if the two had just been lounging around at home, the outfits did not seem to be made for outdoor festivities.

He noticed this man be non-other than his father, Kim Jeong-gyu. The uncommon dirty blonde hair is the biggest giveaway.

"Mijeong-ah, we have to go! Come on!" His father pulled the pregnant lady with himself as the man in the suit went back inside the falling establishment, running up the stairs and disappearing out of sight.

"No! But-!" The pink-haired lady yelled out but was cut off as she heard the loud crying of a child. She looked back to see a young toddler, probably around three years old, as tears fell down his eyes. His chubby figure nearing the building with lumpy steps. 

"Taemin!" She screamed aggressively, pulling at Jeong-guy's hands. Taehyung's father turned around at the mention of the boy.

"That...." Taehyung mumbled to himself, looking at the crying toddler. "That's Taemin," he muttered, recognizing him from a childhood photo Jimin had shown him way back before they ever attended Majestic Academy.

That was Taemin. Jimin's elder brother.

(Yes, this is SHINee's Taemin 🙂)

"Taemin! Get out of the way! Move!" His father yelled, his deep voice reverberating throughout the street.

Jeong-gyu looked between the pink-haired pregnant lady and the crying Taemin before running in the toddler's direction.

"Mijeong, stay there!" He yelled back at the pregnant lady. 

His father ran into action, grabbing ahold of Taemin and pushing him where the plummeting facility couldn't reach him.

Mijeong quickly ran over and grabbed Taemin by the hand before turning him to her chest and trying to comfort him as she hugged the toddler. She was crying desperate tears, her eyes as red as her hair and her fingers trembling from shock.

"Mijeong!"

Taehyung turned around to see a younger version of his mother running towards the lady. Her long curly black hair flowing behind her due to the wind. Her sharp features and icy blue eyes reminded Taehyung of his own.

"Oh my god, is everything okay? Where's Pil-woo?" She asked in a hurry, glancing around the pregnant women's body to see if she was injured.

"He ran inside- inside the building to save Henry!" Mijeong yelled.

Taehyung eyebrows furrowed as he listened to the two girls talk. Henry? As in Professor Dill?

"What!? He's going to get himself killed!" His mother exclaimed, her eyes filled with worry. "What about Jeong-Gyu," she inquired, asking about her husband. "God, why am I asking? He probably went after him didn't he?" She asked to which Mijeong nodded her.

The two women's voices drowned out as Taehyung finally realized what was going on. He watched the horror of the scene happen all right in front of him. He stole a glance at the pink-haired lady– Mijeong– as the child continued to cry in her arms, yelling out "Eomma! Eomma!" Trying to grab her attention.

These people, he knew who they were. They were his and Jimin's parents.

As soon as the realization hit him, the building finally collapsed, its remains crashing down on the ground as the floor shook with heavy altitude. His mother screamed out his father's name in absolute horror.

"Jeong-Gyu!!"

The desperation was so visible in her voice. Taehyung felt himself cover his mouth with his hands, tears brimming the edges of his eyes, preparing to fall any second. The building had just crumbled... And his father was still inside.

He had just watched how his father passed away.

His father sacrificed himself,

To save Professor Dill.

The shock and anger was inevitable. He couldn't believe what he had just witnessed. Bitterness and anger rose inside Taehyung, the reality just dawning upon him all of a sudden.

The street in front of him disappeared, so did his mother and the pink haired lady. Taehyung stood again in the darkness, surrounded by absolutely nothing. He suddenly missed the sharp voice of his mother, he wanted to see her again, but he could barely move anymore. He was shocked out of his mind, tears slipped down his cheeks as he just stood there, not moving.

"Find someone familiar?" Nayeon's wispy voice came back into hearing, teasing him. He still couldn't see her, but it didn't take him long enough to realise that she was manipulating their surroundings using her Dark Magic.

"What happened to them?" His voiced.

He felt provoked. His temper was rising and just thinking about it made his blood boil. His father had just sacrificed himself for the man who now vowed to kill his son. He couldn't understand the hypocrisy of the situation. Henry was unbelievable fucked up, that's all he could conclude from that.

"That was how your father and your precious little best friend's father passed away. In a collapsing building, trying to save the same man who now wishes to kill you."

Nayeon's words were like salt on his open wound. He could sense she was trying to antagonize him. She was making him see red, he was far more irritated than he could have ever imagined. It was working. Her methods of getting him worked up were working.

"That pink haired lady? Yeah, that was Jimin's mother. And that building that collapsed? That was the Park House. What you just saw... was the infamous Park Family Disaster." She illustrated.

"The house was bombed. By humans during The War Of The Two. They knew that the Park family were part of the intelligence team for BigHit and they wasted no time in attacking. Jimin's mother raised both him and his elder brother, Taemin. But many years later after the war she too was mysteriously attacked and killed. Taemin –around the age of 10– sacrificed himself for his younger brother, and then Jimin was left all alone. But I think you knew about that part," she further informed.

"And my mother?" Taehyung begged, desperate for answers. "Oh her?" Nayeon taunted, "Yeah, she was super strong, being an angel and all. But that was her weakness, she was killed by her people during the War. The angels from above. She broke some serious rules, such as getting involved in human and Majestian activities. It was her punishment. They of course let you live though since you technically weren't a full angel. The day your father died, just two hours before your mother had figured out she was pregnant with you. Pretty tragic huh? They were going on a date and she was going to tell him there. Poor Jeong-gyu didn't even know he had a son." She finished.

Anger was an understatement. What Taehyung was feeling was something far more powerful and scary. Hearing the story of how both his parents died, he couldn't possibly feel sad or disheartened, all he felt was ticked off. He was fucking ticked off. He was mad, irritated, annoyed and ready to blow the shit out of Nayeon. She was aggravating him even further, talking about how if his father hadn't sacrificed himself for Henry none of this would be happening right now.

He was so ready to fuck her over, to win against her in the fight, to avenge his parents and to make these motherfuckers pay for the horrible things they were doing.

He wanted Henry to realize who he was messing with. The passion and determination Taehyung wielded were far more superior to anything. He wanted to destroy him. He wanted to make him suffer for the sacrifices he made his parents pay.

"I am the last thing my parents left for this world to see..." He spoke aloud, after months of weakly mumbling to himself. "I am the only thing left now to show the world how powerful and how great my parents were..." He started, Nayeons continuous mocking laugh coming to a halt.

"I will avenge my parents, and I will show you what true power means,"

~~~~~~

Nayeon carefully glanced at Taehyung, his eyes glowed a midnight blue as he glanced up, showing he was ready to use his powers in full action. A moment passed by where she felt a tinge of fear as she looked at him but she instantly shook it off, not letting it affect her.

"Come out!"

Taehyung's voice was deep and throaty, the vibrations from his scream sending chills down the short-haired girl's spine. An aura of mixed shades of blues surrounded him, his body entirely outlined with the majestic powers he was ready to showcase. In between those shades of blue, she noticed a pearly white line, brighter than others and sparkly, spinning around him horizontally, setting it apart from the house ones that spun in the other direction.

"What is that...?" Nayeon thought, her eyes squinting so she could get a better look at it.

The white light suddenly implanted itself into his back, going through his white shirt. The sound was horrific, like the eerie silence before a bomb explodes. His hands were extended, back arched with the white light expanding from his hind.

He hovered gently above the ground. An image came into Nayeons mind. The image of Taehyung's mother when she fully evolved into an angel. Henry had shown her that memory, and she couldn't help but realize the similarity both of the images held.

The way they both was raised, their backs arched and heads leaning back, how they both had worn white on that day, their glowing blue eyes showcasing their mass capabilities.

"No way he's evolving into an angel... He already cut off his wings," she mumbled to herself, confusion evident in her expression.

Taehyung landed back on the ground, the eerie silence making her question and anticipate what was to come next. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a blast was heard. Nayeon fell back into nothingness until she saw the familiar green coloured grass of the arena. She fell to the ground, screaming as she realized she broke her wrist.

The eternal darkness that surrounded the both of them disappeared, and back came into vision the stadium that was surrounded by awaiting and eager students.

She looked around frantically, trying to find Taehyung. She perked up to stare at the sky, not bothering to shield herself from the sun's sharp rays.

There flew Taehyung, his angel wings in hinge sight visible for everyone to see. His shirt was no longer in sight, he suddenly bore adolescent abs and he flexed as he flew through the sky, smiling and enjoying himself. He wore white pants and sneakers, looking so much healthier, his dirty blonde hair also made him look so much more like his father. He cheered in the sky and smiled as he flew for the first time in years. The feeling was immaculate, he couldn't describe it, it just felt so familiar and stunning.

It was his wings that attracted most of the Nayeon's attention. They were bigger and larger than his whole body, but weirdly they seemed to be transparent as the sun rays passing through them. Usually, wings can be of any colour or shade, depending on the angel's personality. But she had never heard of transparent wings. Could you even consider that a shade or colour?

It didn't take her observational skills long to distinguish that they weren't real angel wings and he didn't evolve into an angel. It was just a momentary expansion of his powers, his true strength being shown, his true abilities making an appearance for a short amount of time. He didn't gain his wings back. The realization made the petite girl sign in relief.

Taehyung landed on the ground, creating a loud rumbling sound as dirt around him wafted in the air due to his impact. His midnight crystal blue eyes looked up from the ground to stare at Nayeon. An ignorant smirk was plastered on his face, his ravishing features had gotten back all the colour he had previously lost. He clicked his tongue, hands going in the pockets of his white pants, his stance radiating arrogance and vanity.

His cheeks held more flesh, muscles surrounding his body and giving him an ideal shape, his lips got back their blushful pink shade, and his hair remained as messy as it used to be. Unlike before, where he had a thin and slim figure with dank body parts, now he raised his broad and brooding shoulders with confidence, his thighs and legs doubled in size from the sudden muscle gain and his arms were returned those beautiful blue veins that were surrounded by the perfect amount of flesh. His wings rose majestically behind him, their transparent description making them all the more luring and enticing to look at. He hadn't looked this healthy and good in months.

Nayeon stared at him, frustration being the only emotion she felt. She took in a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. She looked at the boy and saw him slowly walking towards her.

"You said you wanted a show, you said I should at least try right?" he mumbled, his amusing expression dropping to a more serious and scary one.

"I'll give you a show," he growled.

~~~~~~~~

Taehyung flew at lights speed and crashed his body straight into Nayeon causing the girl to yelp in pain. The winged angel flew up, taking the girl with him and dropped her from a large height, expecting her to take care of herself if she could.

The wind made Nayeons hair clabber around her face as she fell from the height, her hands flagging upwards as her eyes barely caught the sight of Taehyung a few flights above her. Panic-stricken, she titled her body mid-air and looked down to see herself to be nearing the ground, ready to plummet.

She pulled up both her hands to her face and created an 'X' with them. A bright purple beam escaped from her arms and formed a sort of magical carpet for her to keep her balance. The purple-ish black carpet floated mid-air and got Nayeon back on her feet.

She quickly raced down to the ground and grabbed her magic staff that had fallen out of her hands. She twirled it around in her hand. After that attack, she was ready to fight back with full force.

She looked up to the shy, trying to locate Taehyung. He stood in the same place as before, not moving.

Her broken wrist hurt but it was easy for her to ignore it. The adrenaline flowing through her veins was empowering.

"Dark Bolts!"

Small but fast bullets tore through the sky and up towards where the angel glided. He scurried about to avoid the bullets but realized that they continued to follow him no matter how much he shifted in his direction.

He kept as far of a distance as he could until he noticed another dozen of the same bullets following him through the azure. Once confirmed that a good amount of distance was made between him and the dark bullets, he turned around in a flash, his wings following behind him, as he raised out his hand and yelled.

"Light Spectrum!"

A translucent but visible ray of sunshine escaped from the palm of his hand and touched all the bullets. They melted like ice whenever placed under the scorching sun, the liquid metal fell to the floor and coloured a small portion of the viridescent grass a metallic grey.

"Veil of Dark Mist!"

Nayeon closed both of her palms together in a fist, her eyes glowed a dark indigo shade, geometric lines tracing her lids and cheekbones. A dark cloudy mist started to surround the both of them. It covered up the sun's sharp rays and no more could you see the irregular shapes of the clouds.

Taehyung was forced to land on the ground to get a better view of the situation. Unlike last time, Nayeon was completely visible to him. She shot some more of her attacks which he dodged perfectly.

He flew back a few steps before spreading his wings out completely. Each wing was probably triple his size and rose fantastically. He pushed them back a bit before ushering them into Nayeons direction. A huge amount of wind was sent flaring her way, causing her to whisk back, off her flying carpet and roll on the floor a few times until she got on her knees. Due to the pressure of the wind, he too was pushed back but not as harshly as her.

She cursed him under her breath, the darkness still surrounded them. The pressure was on, both sides were equally matched. Taehyung with his temporary wings and power to control the weather and Nayeon with her Dark Magic, which allowed her to manipulate anything to her use. She was determined to win now, the tension was everywhere and anyone in the situated area could feel the intensity of the battle. As if the one between Jisung and Yeri wasn't brutal enough already, these two just had to be one of the most powerful Majestian's from both schools. Not only that but there was an extreme conflict between the two. Others in the bleachers might not know, but internally both of them were fighting for such critical and fundamental purposes.

Taehyung wanted to make a difference before he died, he wanted to be of use, of help. The past few months he had been as useless as a glass hammer, so fragile and constantly cared for by everyone around him. He was tired of it. He wanted to do something on his, and this was his chance. Not only would he help Yoongi and Lisa find out more about their biological parents but he would be could win the Championship for Majestic Academy for the first time in four years. This would allow his friends and class fellows to visit the prestigious and glamorous royal castle for a vacation. He wanted to provide something, to make up for his pathetic and lack of physicality. He wanted to avenge his parents and their sacrifices. And he knew that destroying Nayeon would act as a massive hit to Henry's plans.

Nayeon on the other hand was fighting for her rights. Constantly, her family was scrutinized by the royals, they would always pick up the dirty pieces of the royals that they so carelessly took care of. Her family took a fall so dire and fucked up, it left their whole lineage in shambles. She grew up poor and saw her family get killed, framed for a theft that had occurred. It was horrible the way the King and Queen handled situations, instead of sticking up for their people and proving their innocence, they would rather use them as pawns to satisfy the needs of the higher-ranked.

That was why she was so interested in Henry's plan because as far as she understood, he had been in a similar situation as hers. He understood the pain she went through, and she understood his want for vengeance and to maintain proper peace. But what she never realized was how manipulative Henry was. How he used his words and teary-eyed expressions to gain her trust and loyalty. He pinpointed her weakness, her hidden desire, and used it against her. He was despicable for doing that, but Nayeon too was far too blinded for her visionary goal of letting this land prevail peacefully, to notice his true intentions. Intentions her members such as their maknae Tzuyu had already long noticed.

"I will destroy you," Nayeons deep and groggy voice spoke. She was glaring at Taehyung with such zeal you would think her eyes alone would've killed him.

"This," she motioned towards the both of them, "This is nothing." She spat. "Do you think you hold power? Do you think you can defeat me? How pathetic," she went on.

"For I am True Power,"

The battle with continue in the next chapter and the chapter after that will be one to commemorate Taehyung's sacrifice. Prepare yourself cause it will be longer than the fight between Mark and Wendy.

Tell me if you think Taehyung's should win or Nayeon, and which do you think is more powerful?

Love you angels! ❤️

Word Count: 4807

~Hazel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.5K 60
"Please l-leave u-us w-we r-really d-didin't d-do a-anything." They screamed while the hot water was still being showered on them. "W-we r-really d-d...
2.7K 181 12
"When a mysterious child suddenly appears in the lives of successful K-drama actress Rose and her CEO husband Jimin, claiming to be their daughter fr...
2.8K 152 14
"In the bustling streets of Seoul, Jennie embarks on a journey to became a K-pop-idol, leaving behind her worried parents who guard a secret that cou...
53.9K 2.4K 16
Author ရဲ့ Yuri Fic လေးပါ အချစ်မှာ ရင်ထဲထိ စူးနင့်နေအောင် ချစ်မိသွားဖို့က အချိန်မလိုအပ်ပါဘူး။ အချစ်မှာ အသက်အရွယ် အပိုင်းခြား ကန့်သတ်မှုလည်း မလိုအပ်...