How Vegeta and I got together...

By Groembel

If anyone would’ve told me that within 3 years, I would break up with Yamcha, and ended up having a baby with... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9, 1
part 9 part 2
Part 10

Part 11

2.2K 73 49
By Groembel

May 5th

The last few days were not exciting enough to talk about, so I'll just skip them and tell you about yesterday. (May 4th).

Yesterday started off pretty good thanks to a little error on my side..

As I had stumbled to the shower in the morning, I'd be so absent minded that I'd forgot to lock the door.. Which was something I never did, so the poor Vegeta, that had wanted to take a shower after his morning training, was shocked to find himself in the same room with a naked me... it kinda went like this:

As I was just slipping inside the shower cabin, and turned on the water, I heard the door behind me open.

The instant I turned around I already knew who it was; who else would enter the bathroom here?
Vegeta's eyes shot open as he stopped in the doorway, he had been busy drying his sweaty face with the towel around his neck.
"Oh!" he growled a little taken aback by the sight before him.
"Oh! I forgot to lock the door! I'm sorry!" I gasped with a blush on my cheeks.

I had expected him to turn around and just walk away, but he seemed to be frozen to the ground.
I shrugged and closed the cabin-door, so I wasn't in full view because of the matted glass.

It wasn't as if he hadn't already seen it all.. so what did it matter anyway?
I heard the door close, so I figured that Vegeta had left.
So I took the soap and started to cream my whole body with it, and started to sing.
(I can't help it, I sing in the shower okay?). I took the bottle of shampoo and used it as a microphone as I closed my eyes and sang as loud as I could.
"---- you know.. you are a terrible singer, and I think that I've just ruined my hearing just by listening to it.." a low voice whispered in my ear.

I shrieked with surprise, dropped the shampoo bottle and would've fallen down on the slippery floor if Vegeta hadn't wrapped his arms around my waist.
"VEGETA!? I thought you had left!" I gasped with horror.

"yeah, well, I didn't " grinned Vegeta with a smug look on his face. "And I'm glad I didn't, because this look on your face is PRICELESS"
A blush crept up on my cheeks as Vegeta's hands wandered slowly over my soapy skin.
"I know I can't sing! But I thought no one was around, that's why I was sing- " I gasped as Vegeta kissed me just below my ear, in my neck. He laughed hoarse at my reaction and I gave in. We quickly entered our private bubble where there were no mean words or pain, where we could let our guards down.

Vegeta hugged me close against his broad chest as we kissed for a long time.

By the time I took notice of my surroundings, we'd sat down on the floor of the cabinet, entangled around each other.

Vegeta's arousal was hard to ignore, but since my period wasn't fully over yet, I stopped him.

"No, I can't, I'm still on my period!"

"Why can't you?"

"Because, you know, it's bloody..?" I said awkwardly.

"Yeah, so? Like I'm afraid of blood.." stated Vegeta sarcastically.

"But it's filthy.. you'll get filthy!" I protested with a slight blush.

"I don't see your point.. we're in a fucking shower, it'll wash away, right?"

...

He did have a point there.

So I gave in, and let Vegeta lift me up against the damp and cold tiles against the wall.

With my arms and legs wrapped around his muscular body, I clung like a little koala-bear against Vegeta's warm body. And oh well, I don't think that I need to tell you the rest, right Diary?

After that, we washed ourselves, and finished showering.
Just as I stepped out of the shower cabinet, in search of a towel, I got one thrown at my face. At first I frowned annoyed and wanted to snap at Vegeta for his rude behaviour, but then I realised that it might actually have been an effort to be kind; he just handed me the one thing that I'd been looking for. Only in a less tender way than it should've been...
It may not be much, but we are talking about freaking VEGETA. This was almost as if he would've proposed to me! 
I wanted to thank him, but as I watched the scarred broad back of Vegeta as he dried himself off, I could see that Vegeta had put up his high walls again. So I didn't say anything. It was better that way.
In silence we dressed and headed towards the kitchen.

"Goodmorning Veggie! Goodmorning Bulma!" chirped my mom happily like usual.

"Morning mom, morning dad!" I smiled.

"Ohhh, how lovely you two look today!" Smiled my mom as she gave us both a wink.

I couldn't shake the feeling that she knew more than I thought that she knew...

As we sat down, my dad took a look above his newspaper and asked:

"Bulma can you help me with a delivery today?"

"Ofcourse, what is it?" I replied as I took a bite off some bread.

"I'd like you to take that new motorcycle to it's owner. It's pretty far, so if you fly there within an hour, you'll be back this evening. I'll give you the directions later, okay?."

I shrugged. "Yeah okay, no problem dad".

"Veggie, you sure have got an appetite today" Mom sang as she put more bacon on Vegeta's plate.

"Yeah, I've had some intense training this morning.." He replied.

As Vegeta smirked with a little twinkle in his eyes, I could feel a blush creep up my cheeks.

My mom smiled excited "That's great to hear! Tell me about it".

I quickly swallowed my breakfast, choked on it, and coughed loud, directing the attention towards myself, and then I asked dad to give me the coordinates of the clients house.
After I'd made sure that the subject at the table wasn't about anything even remotely close to Vegeta's training, I felt like it was safe enough to get out of the kitchen.

That jerk.

I went to the heli-shuttle which could transport cargo, and drove the motorcycle into the helicopter. After I'd secured the motorcycle and closed the tailgate of the heli-shuttle, and filled the fuel tanks, I stepped into the heli and put the coordination's in the machine.

It was a beautiful warm day, and while singing along with the radio, I gradually came closer to my destination. After some time, the dale's, mountains and deserts had made place for endless oceans. After more hours, the water made place for endless platforms of snow and ice.

The client lived in a totally different continent, so after flying for 8 long hours, I'd finally reached the destination. It was quite tiring to fly for such a long time, so I delivered the motorcycle and decided to relax for a bit before heading home again.
I had forgotten that it wouldn't be as warm here as it had been at home, so it was quite chilly in my t-shirt and long jeans.
Sniffing in the cold air, I decided that I'd eat something in a warm cafeteria before heading home.

As I entered the cafeteria and got coffee and a sandwich, I noticed some good looking guy who was eating alone, signing at me to sit over there with him.

So I took my food and sat down on the bench in front of him.

"Hey, you new here?" he smiled friendly.

"Hey, oh no, I'm here for a delivery, so I'm just passing by. I'll be going home after this". I said as I pointed at my food.

The man was tall and slim, with a very nice face, blonde hair, and some sharp and intelligent eyes. Total opposite of Vegeta.. which was very nice for a change.

"oh that is a pity.. that such a beautiful girl will not stay.." He sighed. It made me laugh.
"Now now, you act like there are no beautiful girls around here at all.. " I grinned.

"There are none! None that can compete with your beauty anyway" he winked charming.

It was so cheesy.., but I wouldn't be Bulma if I didn't like cheesy.

So I giggled like a little girl, and we chatted casually until I'd finished my food and drink.

After looking at my watch I realised that we'd talked for more than 2 hours, and that I should head some immediately, because if I'd fly back home right now, I'd already be 2 o'clock in the night when I'd arrive. So the sooner the better.

But the man, who was named Ringo, practically begged me to stay a little while longer "Ahhw it's so nice to chat to you, pleaaasee one more coffee?", so it was hard for me to end the conversation and actually head home.

After I'd said goodbye, I quickly jumped in the heli and flew back as fast as the heli would allow. I was so happy that I sung loudly along with the radio.

Actually, I was so into the singing thing that I didn't notice that some things were a little bit off about the state that the heli was in.
I frowned confused at the operating system of the helicopter-shuttle. It said that it was low on power, and low on fuel. But that couldn't be.. because I'd made sure before the start of my journey that there was enough fuel. The energy system was made so that it would regenerate and store it's own power with very little use of the fuel, so there was no way that it could be out of energy.. it should have enough power to last easily for the entire journey, and with a full fuel tank, the heli-shuttle could go on for day's without running out of power... But if my readings were right, than I wouldn't last more than 2 hours...

I impatiently wiped a stray strand of hair out of my face, and frowned angrily at the readings that were displays on the operating system in front of me.

It couldn't be true. OR the operating system got some kind of error, OR there really was something wrong with the fuel tank or power regenerator. Or both..?

I needed to check it out right away, but the problem was that I was already flying over the ocean for some hours, and I had just reached the thin, melting floe which wasn't safe to land on. I slowed down and waged my options.

If it were my readings that were wrong, I could just fly home without trouble. If there was something wrong with the fuel tank, than the power should still be enough to get me home.
But if the power couldn't regenerate itself and had such low reserves, I'd be stuck, even with fuel.

It just couldn't be. How could the fuel AND power be low? It was too weird. It had to be the readings that were off.

Still, I had to find a safe place to land and check it out.

I couldn't turn back, I wouldn't be able to reach land anymore. So I had to search for a good spot on the ice..
I gave off the emergency signal that hopefully would reach Dad's lab. That way he would see the coordinations of my whereabouts and the status that the heli was in.
I put the heater low and flew a little slower so I wouldn't waste too much energy.

As the readings for power started to drop dramatically, and the heli could shut down any minute, I started to panic as I still had not reached some thick, solid ice that could hold my heli-shuttle. The ice was brittle, floating in broken in pieces in the water. "Shit shit shit.. Please don't give up on me now Heli..." I muttered as I grabbed the joystick so with my sweaty hands that my knuckles turned white.

The alarm-lights went on, making me aware that I had to land right away, since it couldn't hold out more than 10 minutes. I started to panic now; there was no save place to land! The heli would break the ice and it would sink!
I scanned the ground, or more like; the lack of ground.
The heli turned the lights off to save energy, so the only thing that was lit inside the heli were the buzzing alarm lights on the operatesystem.
"Noooo no please don't give up on me" I begged the heli. "Please give me more than 5 minutes!".

I lowered the shuttle even more and desperately tried to spot a thick-looking piece of ice.

The alarm now started to buzz loudly; his last warning signal, telling me that within 1 minute, I'd be without power. There was no more time...

I just picked a spot and landed as softly as I could.
I held my breath as the heli made contact with the ice.. it creaked and cracked....
, but it miraculously held the heavy helicopter-shuttle.

"PHIEUW! " I exhaled and got my nerves back in order.

I had to get out there and check out what the problem was. I needed to look at the fuel tank and energy regenerator first. But those were situated at the rear end, outside of the shuttle.

I gritted my teeth as I realised that I didn't have a coat or anything warm with me, and that I would have to step into the snow in only my t-shirt. This would be unpleasant.
"Bulma you idiot.." I growled at myself as I took my tools and opened the door.
The icy wind made me shiver, and the wind felt like pins and needles on my bare skin.
I ran towards the rear end of the machine, and checked the fuel tank.
It was completely empty. So I ran towards the reserve-fuel-tank and checked that one. It was also empty.
But that couldn't be! I'd thought that maybe the connection of the tanks and the regenerator had been malfunctioning, but how could the tanks be completely empty when I had a full tank before heading out, and I had used maybe 1/20 of the fuelwhen I'd given the client the motorcycle..?
My teeth were chattering, and my hands had lost all of it's feeling, so I headed inside of the heli again, to warm up a little before going outside again.

As I blew on my icy hands, I tried to remain calm. Even without fuel, the power-regenerator should've stored up enough power to fly me home.. so I needed to check that next.

I ran and jumped through the cabinet, to get my blood pumping through my body, so my limbs would warm up again.

"Come on Bulma! You can do it!" I said out loud to encourage myself. I even growled like a dog to keep my fighting spirit high. –I'm nuts.. you noticed only now Diary?-

I ran towards the backside of the shuttle again, and took a look at the energy regenerator.

It didn't seem out of order in any way, so I couldn't figure out what was wrong with it, until I noticed that the some screws were missing. It was almost like someone had opened the regenerator before, and hadn't closed it properly.

I stared at it motionless for one moment, while the ice cold wind nipped at my body.

And then it slowly hit me.

No way... what if..

..There was only one explanation for all this..

"THAT GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKER! THAT SORRY EXCUSE OF A PERSON! I WILL GIVE HIM HELL! YOU HEAR ME?!" I cursed as loud as possible, and ran towards the door of the heli, so I could get inside again.

As I shut the door behind me, my eyes scanned in panic the scene around me.
Shit shit shit.

That man. That smooth man. What had been his name? Ringo! Though that probably wasn't his real name at all.. Oh how stupid I'd been! He had it probably all planned out..

I was such an naive stupid girl. He must've been one of the infamous energy-thieves!

There had been a lot of criminal activities going on lately; people stealing fuel and tapping energy out of a lot of shuttles, cars, houses etc.

They'd keep you talking, taking your attention from your vehicle, and then some others of the gang would tap off your energy and/or fuel. Energy and fuel are pretty pricey, and when you had to fill the enormous tanks of shuttles like my heli-shuttle... it could get horribly expensive.

I'd just been robbed of fuel and energy. That was the only explanation. Man o man I was so fucked.

I kicked at some of the tools and looked out of the window. There was nothing but snow and ice around me, and a spotless bright blue sky above me.
I was still continents away from home.

I thought about the options I had. I had to reach home. It would be impossible to reach home with my cell-phone. There was a scarce chance that the transmitter of the heli had reached Dad's lab.. So maybe I should try that again. I was so far away from any lifeform (which means; far away from any radio/internet connections) that I doubted that the signal had gotten through, but it was my only hope of getting rescue. There was a very little bit of energy in the system, so maybe I could use those few seconds to send out a distress signal again.. I turned on the energy and quickly pressed the emergency button. It lighted up red for only a second, and then the power went down and the light faded. I sighed. It had transmitted, but I wasn't too sure if it had actually reached the laboratory. I could only hope and pray that it had.

It slowly started to cool down inside the cabinet. All I could do was wait. If help was on the way, I just had to be patient and wait for dad to rescue me.

I pouted as I already heard Vegeta's voice echo in my head "You are such an useless person. You always expect other people to save your sorry ass!".

I crept in my seat and just waited, looking up at the sky in the hope that I'd spot my dad's aircraft or whatever.

I waited for some hours, and the weather started to get bad as the sun slowly went down. The bright blue sky had turned grey, and a snowstorm was coming in, which drained me from the hope that I'd easily be found; now I wasn't clearly visible anymore like before.

The temperature outside had dropped drastically, making it almost zero degrees Celsius inside the cabinet. This made me worry even more.. if this continued; I'd be dead by tomorrow.

I started moving around in the cabinet in an attempt to keep warm, but whatever I did, my hands and feet kept cold. "Why is it so freaking COLD!? Why am I so incredibly stupid to forget to bring a FUCKING SWEATER! KAMI PLEAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEE HELP ME!" I swallowed back the tears, hurled back into my seat, and closed my eyes.
"Help me, please... anyone... help me". I whispered it like it was my mantra, I just said those words again and again and again and again.

When it got pitchdark around me, I kept a close eye on the clock; if rescue came for me, it should be around 2 o'clock in the night when they'd reach this place, so I decided to use the emergency flash around that time, so they'd find me more easy.
The time went by so slowly that it almost drove me crazy

Boredom can kill. I'm sure. Waiting for hours and hours can kill people. (even without freezing temperatures).
When the time finally came, I blew on my icecold hands and took the emergency flash.
I walked towards the door of the cabinet and jerked at the door handle. It didn't do much.. It must've been frozen shut with the wet and cold snow.
I gritted my teeth and pulled as hard as I could.
"GET OPEN YOU STUPID FUCKING TH—" And I almost fell out of the heli as the door suddenly shot loose.
I put my head around the door and listened carefully if I could hear something like a helicopter or airplane.
The only sound I heard where the creepy fluting tones of the wind and the moaning ice underneath the heli-shuttle.
I wasn't sure if it was the wisest thing to do, but I still decided to shoot the emergency firework up in the air.
As soon as it flew up in the air I closed the door so it wouldn't get even colder inside, and I ran towards the glass and desperately tried to spot a sign of rescue.

Nothing.

An hour later, still nothing.

The temperature had dropped so much that my nails and lips had started to look blue, and I couldn't feel my hands or feet anymore by the numbness.

I didn't have the strength to walk anymore as I laid cuddled up in the seat of the cabinet, shaking heavily.

Dear Kami, I was so scared at that moment. I had lost all hope that I'd be saved. and I just thought that I'd freeze to death right there in that seat.

As I was almost losing my conscious, ready to drift off in a sleep where I would probably never wake from, I noticed a strange light shining through the glass.

But I was so tired and cold that I didn't have the strength to look up.

I didn't notice what was going on until a very warm light embraced me, lifted me up and carried me away from the seat that I'd been laying in.

The warmth overflowed me and a low voice caught my attention.

"Come on, stupid woman, let's go. Why do you always end up in these situations?." A warm hand touched my cheek for a brief moment. "Damn, you are cold. Why can't you pathetic humans keep yourselves warm?".

"Ve...ge...ta " I whispered unable to stop shaking. "P-ppple-a—ssee h-hel—p me" The shivering made me unable to form normal sentences.

"Sss-s-so c-c-c-c-col-d-d p-p-p-lea-se-se "

"Yeah yeah I know you are cold. You'll warm up soon enough, I'll bring you to your dad's aircraft.". Vegeta growled.

I opened my eyes and watched how Vegeta carried me in his arms. But he was... golden. A golden aura was all around us, and even Vegeta's pitchblack hair had turned golden.
I stared with big eyes at Vegeta, until his gaze met mine and he growled a bit thrown aback "What is it woman? Are you not well?".

"you... you are so beautiful..." I said puzzled.

Vegeta made a weird face, something between disbelieve, shock and mockery.
"Now you've done it woman, you've gone nuts. Officially freaking nut!."

"Su-super saiyen.. you- can manage i-it now?" I whispered.

Vegeta scowled. "of course I can manage it, are you dumb? Lost your memory? I had told you before that I'd ascended, hadn't I?"

I nodded. He had, but knowing and actually seeing it are two different things.

Vegeta frowned "This way you'll keep warm as we fly towards the ship, if I would've flown like normal saiyan, you'd be frozen to death halfway."

I clung around his neck and rested my head on his broad shoulder. "Th-thanks Vegete".

He didn't reply anything, he was searching for my fathers aircraft.

The heat of his aura overwhelmed me, and slowly the feeling in my limbs got back, giving me the sensations of thousand pins and needles in my skin. It hurt like hell.

"Ah, there it is" Vegeta growled as his senses told him where the aircraft was, even through there was a raging snowstorm around us, disabling us from hearing or seeing anything around us.

He shot upwards and soon the outlines of a big aircraft appeared through the storm.

My dad and mom were cheering as they noticed that Vegeta had found me, and they waved excited at us. The side door opened, and Vegeta flew inside and put me on the ground of the aircraft. He turned normal and closed the door after him.
"Oh Bulma honey! Are you okay?!" Mom chirped worried.

Dad gave me a hug and let my mom do the check up, so he asked Vegeta where my heli-shuttle was, and as Vegeta left me and helped my dad with the directions, mom put me in warm blankets to get my temperature up again.
I bit my lips in pain; it hurts so much when your fingers and toes are defrosting... I could've screamed if I wouldn't be so proud.

As I shivered underneath the blankets, my mom said to Vegeta that he should use his body heat to warm mine. "No mom I'm fine, I don't need that!" I rolled my eyes. "hell no" Vegeta replied.

After Dad picked up my heli-shuttle (since his aircraft could carry heavy cargo) we headed home.

By the time I'd gotten home, my mom announced that I wouldn't lose any fingers, toes or ears, so I was very happy. Vegeta growled that he had wasted some precious training time, and my dad was happy about a lot of things... Like that he'd seen Vegeta in supersaiyan form... and that his daughter was alright... Vegeta's supersaiyan form...., that the heli-shuttle was alright...., oh, and did I mention the fact that Vegeta had shown his supersaiyan form?

Dad couldn't stop walking about Vegeta: "Oh did you see how his powerlevel has ascended! Those radars went crazy even when he was near the aircraft! It was hard to control the ship when he flew next to it, so much force!! Those aliens sure have got some power!" .

It had made me laugh.

--But at that moment I was high on relief, so everything seemed funny.---
Relieved that my dad had gotten my emergency signals that I'd been sending, and a lot of relief that my adventure had ended with a "happily ever after".

It was deep in the night when we got home, so we all immediately headed towards our beds.

Vegeta walked in front of me through the hallway, so I walked a little faster and took his arm.

"Hey, I'd like to thank you again.".

Vegeta growled something incomprehensible back, and he walked towards his bedroom door.

I had been sleeping in the aircraft, and was at that moment so full of adrenaline, that I didn't feel like sleeping, so I followed Vegeta into his room.

He frowned as he saw me following him. "What is it woman, still not finished with giving your gratitude?"

I grinned "No, that is not it. I just wondered, how does it feel to be a supersaiyan?".

Vegeta grinned wicked "Undefeatable".

I laughed back "That's great to hear! We'll need that haha! But do you feel different in that state? Like.. physically?".

Vegeta frowned annoyed: "What are you blabbering about? I feel no different than normal. Just stronger. Faster. Inferior. I'll definitely defeat Kakarot like this.".

I rolled my eyes. Alllways kakarot.

"What? You don't believe me!?" Vegeta growled as he caught my expression.
"Noo, nooo I believe you" I grinned.

Vegeta gave me a suspicious glare. "Now, if you do not mind, I want to go to bed now."

I pouted "I'm not sleepy anymore, can't we talk for a little while?"

Vegeta gave a annoyed snort and turned is back at me as he said: "You are annoying, woman. Go away."

I put my hands on my hips and pouted: "Why are you always acting like such an ass?! Is it truly so hard to be nice for a change?'
Vegeta ignored me and started to undress so he could go to bed.

Since I didn't feel like going to my own room, I sat down on the bed and just watched Vegeta undress.

"Like what you see?" He asked with a slight grin as he saw me staring.

I smiled and nodded. –wrong move ofcourse, I could feel his ego almost burst-
Suddenly, as I watched Vegeta's muscles move underneath his scarred skin as he put on some wide comfy pyjamapants, I came up with something.

"Hey Vegeta..." I grinned.

"Hmm?"

"You like beating people up, right?"

"Yeah...?"

"Would you beat someone up if I asked you to?" I asked careful
"Why would you ask me to do that?" Vegeta frowned suspicious as he turned around so he faced me. "You always nag at me whenever I beat someone up!".

I growled threateningly "I want to punish the crook that stole my fuel and energy... I'll make him pay for what he did. HE ALMOST KILLED ME. He probably thought that I'd be a easy target.. well, he can think again!".

Vegeta cocked an eyebrow. 'And how exactly are you planning on making him pay? ".

I made a begging face as I looked at Vegeta.

"No." Vegeta stated with an expressionless face.

"pleaaaase?"

"If it'd been Yamcha, I would've gladly kicked him in the face. But some lame dude on the other side of the world is not worth my time. I'm not interested." Vegeta stated bored as he crept underneath his sheets.

"No Vegetaaaa pleaaaaasee! You want some exercise, right? You want to punch someone, right? So why not the crook? It's for a good cause!".

"it's for your own good, you mean" Mocked Vegeta. "You are a very low human being, you know that? Asking someone else to do your dirty work!".

I shrugged. Didn't really care at this point. "So what. Since when do you care about morals!? I know that I don't have the muscles to punish him, but I do have got friends that have them. So why not make good use of that? That is what friends are for. To help each other out!".

Vegeta growled "I'm not your friend, woman!".

"You're also not my enemy."

"That doesn't make me a friend.."

"No you are right.. you are more like a BOYfriend."
"WHAT?" Vegeta shot up in bed.

"Yeah you heard me" I grinned. (I have to admit, I take pleasure in making Vegeta feel agitated and uncomfortable.) "Boyfriend"

Vegeta frowned angry. "That's ridiculus!!! You and me together!? "
I teased a little further. "No it's not ridiculus. We are already a fact... ". Vegeta reacted so shocked that I wished that I had a photo camera with me to picture this moment.

"No we are not! I don't like humans! I despise them all! And you especially!".

I grinned unimpressed. "Yeah yeah, I hear you. Don't care. We are a couple; whether you like it or not."

Vegeta was abashed by my bold statement, and I was just dying inside with laughter.. and a tiny little bit disappointed that he didn't seem happy to be my boyfriend at all.. I mean, who wouldn't want to be my boyfriend!? Pfff~ get real man~

But I sighed dramatically and said "Oh well, I guess that I'll have to ask Yamcha to help me take revenge on that Ringo dude.. since you are clearly scared of him..".

"I'm not scared of some stupid clown! I just don't feel like flying half across the world just to punish some weakling who can't even take one hit of me without dying..".

"Yeah, say whatever you want. I'll tell Yamcha that you were too scared."
"You dare calling me a coward!?
" Vegeta growled as he slowly crept closer to me. His eyes sparked, but not with anger.
I grinned wickedly and ran seductively with my fingers over the skin in Vegeta's neck. "Yes, unless you'll help me punishing Ringo.. ".
Vegeta's lips touched mine as he whispered husky "..I'll help you under one condition...".
His hands ran through my hair as he kissed me so longingly that I didn't need to ask him what the condition was. 
"...I accept ". I whispered softly as I pulled the covers over the two of us while Vegeta peeled of my clothes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 482 21
Vegeta, the Prince of the Saiyans, only wishes to beat his rival Goku (aka Kakarot as he endearingly calls him) and attain the one thing the Saiyan r...
277 11 4
Many fans have their ideas how the coupling of Vegeta and Bulma came to be. This is my take. I tried to stay as true to canon as I could. I hope so...
87.8K 2.7K 26
You're just a human who's friends with some pretty powerful people. What happens when you start to feel something for 2 of them? What happens when th...
8.6K 205 17
The story of a spoiled proud prince. Who meets a kidnapped scientist from earth. His father brought her to design weapons and new things for the saiy...