Diner Girl

By ali_cher

''Please, don't flatter yourself. My tampons go deeper than your d*ck could ever!" *** When the young, carefr... More

Main Characters & Book Cover
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 13

2.7K 94 26
By ali_cher

''Morning to all the early birds! If anyone needs me, I'll be in my office'' Hunter greeted everyone in the kitchen, right before disappearing into his office.

''Wow,'' Greg stared at the office door in awe. ''Has anyone ever seen him this happy before? I know I haven't...'' He chuckled, making the others nod in agreement.

What can I say...

Kitty Power.

''I thought he'd be fuming because of the stolen sign'' One of the dishwashing ladies sighed.

I stayed silent, the events of last night making me chuckle. I still couldn't believe I fucked Hunter Hawthrone all over his damn diner. I wonder if the security cameras caught us...

''What's up with you, new girl?'' Greg nudged me, eyeing me suspiciously. ''I thought you were on toilet duty''

Oh, right.

''Yeah, I was just here for a quick coffee before I get to work'' I lied, making my way to the coffee machine swiftly.

''Long night?'' The same lady asked me, chuckling.

''Oh, yeah, brutal'' I nodded as I prepared myself a cup of steaming coffee.

''Ah, I wish I could go back to being young again. Those were some wild days, huh!'' She joked, chuckling with the other dishwashing lady.

I bit back a smirk. Oh, Lady...if only you knew.

''It's really not that wild nowadays. Pretty boring, to be honest'' Greg argued with her.

I rolled my eyes, ''For some''.

The ladies laughed and Greg's cheeks burned a deep shade of red, matching his hair. ''You tell him, girl!'' The second dishwashing lady cheered me on as I left the kitchen with my coffee cup, ready to scrub the damn toilets.

***

''Hey,''

I looked up, shoving my hair out of my sweaty face to see who needed me.

''We're really busy, could you help out at the front?'' The new waitress asked with a sheepish smile.

''Sure,'' I nodded, dropping the rubber gloves gladly. ''Let me freshen up first''

With that, she nodded and skated off in a hurry. I made a mental note to get her name as I untied my hair. In one swift movement, my hair was perched on the top of my head in a perfect messy bun. All signs of scrubbing the toilets for hours were gone.

I left the toilets, deciding to tell Hunter I was going to help out in the front.

Smiling to myself, I stuck my head into his office, forgetting to knock. ''Hey, Hu-'' I stopped myself, eyes landing on a tall blonde woman standing right next to Hunter. Her hand was dangerously close to his belt, making a stone-cold expression set on my face. ''Boss, I was just going to tell you I'm helping out at the front'' I said in a monotone.

He distanced himself from the woman, ''Oh, yeah, sure. Just put the skates on''.

I nodded curtly before leaving his office. Rage burned deep in my chest as I stormed to the locker room, cursing the moment I allowed myself to think that Hunter fucking Hawthorne actually changed as a person. Slipping my feet into the stupid rollerskates, I skated to the front of the diner with a killer expression on my face.

''Uh, can you help with the shakes?'' The new waitress asked in a small voice, clearly overwhelmed by the amount of work she had to do all alone.

''I can help with anything'' I muttered, still pissed.

''Oh, okay, thanks!'' She smiled uneasily before skating off to take more orders.

I glanced at the orders, ignoring the burning hate I had in me. 2 Strawberry milkshakes, 3 Chocolate ones, and 1 Vanilla. I skated off to the kitchen, already knowing exactly what I needed to make these. I stood by the huge blenders, preparing all the milkshakes as I tapped my foot against the tiled floor. Hate taking over my vision, I glanced at his office door. Milkshakes, Scar. Make the milkshakes.

I took a tray and placed all the milkshakes on it, preparing to skate off to the front again. Once I picked the tray off, the door to his office opened slowly and I placed the tray down carefully. I couldn't trust my anger issues not to drop all of these in a fit of pure rage.

The woman sauntered out, wearing a confident smirk. ''Thanks, Hunter. I'll let you know how everything goes. Maybe we can grab a drink later?'' I caught her say.

My jaw clenched and my vision blurred for a second as I clutched the counter. What pissed me off more- I couldn't hear his reply. So I was left with my wild imagination, coming up with every possible answer he could've given her.

''Alright, bye then! Was lovely seeing you!'' She giggled flirtatiously, throwing her long, wavy blonde hair over her shoulder. I watched her as she walked off toward the back door, her heels clicking against the tile. The sound made my skin crawl.

''Scar, can I speak to you?'' Hunter called, glancing at the other colleagues. I had forgotten the cooks and the dishwashing ladies were there the whole time.

''I'm busy, Boss. I'm helping out at the front...if you heard me when I told you'' I picked the tray up and skated off to the front without a single glance his way.

I placed the tray on the counter at the front, pleased by the new girl's thankful smile. ''You're so nice! Nobody else here seems to like me quite yet. I guess I'm just unlikeable or something!'' She took a few milkshakes as she spoke to me.

I frowned, ''They're just getting used to you''.

She nodded with a smile before skating off to one of the booths, holding the tray full of milkshakes carefully. I watched as she placed them on the table, my eyes trailing down her bent-over figure. She was definitely likable...

''Don't even think about it''

A scowl found its way to my face as soon as his voice hit my ears. ''Mhm, sure'' I muttered before pushing past him to look at the other orders.

''I mean it''

I rolled my eyes as I handed the new waitress the other milkshakes. ''Uh-huh, sure'' I dismissed him before winking at the waitress.

''Scar''

''It's Scarlett, for you, Boss'' I snapped.

''Are you serious?'' He groaned, dragging a hand down his face.

''As serious as the business talk you just had in your office'' I flashed him a fake smile before grabbing one of the small notepads and a pen.

''That's what this is about? You're jealous...Seriously?'' He scoffed, making my blood boil. I gripped the notepad in my hand, trying to control my anger.

I turned around on the skates, glaring him down. ''No. Why would I be? It was quite predictable of you, if you ask me'' I smiled fakely before skating away to take some orders.

''Scar''

He called after me but I ignored him as I skated up to a booth with three young men in it. They eyed me up and down and I smirked. ''What can I get you, boys?'' I asked in a sultry voice.

''Actually-''

''Tiffany, take this booth right now'' Hunter ordered the new waitress as he pulled me away from the booth harshly.

Tiffany rushed over, almost tripping on her rollerskates as she did so.

I watched her take their order. I was more pissed off than ever as Hunter grabbed my arm and pulled me along with him. Once we got to the kitchen, he let go of my arm with a grunt. ''My office, now'' He spat, making a spitful itch grow in me.

''No'' I shrugged.

''What?'' He seethed.

''I said,'' I glanced at the cooks briefly. ''No''

He stepped closer to me, his breath fanning over my face as he towered over me. ''Get your little ass in my office right now, or you'll regret it'' He threatened in a whisper, so only I'd hear him.

''My ass isn't little and you know it'' I smirked, also whispering.

''Go, right now'' He pointed at his office, his eyes growing angrier. Rolling my eyes at his attitude, I skated off to his office, making sure to swing my hips as I did so.

***

''What the hell was that, Scarlett?!'' Hunter slammed his door shut, storming right up to me. I sat perched on his desk, just like last night.

''What?'' I asked innocently.

''You know exactly what...'' He eyed my position, flashbacks flashing through his eyes at the sight. ''Get off my desk'' He added, clearing his throat.

I smirked, crossing my legs.

''Scarlett, we're a work'' He groaned.

''Is that what you told the blonde too?'' I asked, clicking my tongue with sudden anger.

''That wasn't what it looked like, for your information'' He raised an eyebrow at my obvious jealousy.

I chuckled humorlessly, ''What? Did she just really like your expensive belt? Maybe she wanted to know where you got it...or?''.

He rolled his eyes before clearing his throat, ''She's business'.

''Must be real good business'' I hummed.

''Just business'' He deadpanned.

''Seems like the vanilla, missionary type of business...'' I smirked, trailing my hand across the table. ''Definitely, not the type of business you had last night''

His eyes darkened at the mention of last night as he came closer to me. ''I said,'' He placed his hands on my knees. ''She's just business'' He tilted his head before spreading my legs apart roughly.

I gasped, taken by surprise.

''Now, you tell me...what was that in the front?'' He asked, glancing down at my lips with a dark look in his eyes. I watched him, gulping. ''You have something planned for Tiffany? Or was it those three in the booth?'' He interrogated, his hands slipping to my inner thighs.

''What's it to you?'' I scoffed, despite the tension that was rising between my legs.

''Hmm,'' He hummed as his hands slipped higher up my inner thighs. ''I'd hate to see you get punished'' He mumbled just as one of his fingers pulled at my thong, shoving it aside.

I forced back a moan, making it come out as a throaty groan. ''Jokes on you...I love punishment'' I whispered as his finger hovered over my opening.

''We'll see about that'' He pulled me closer, kissing my neck passionately.

With that, he rammed his finger in and I gasped loudly.

***

I smoothed my uniform as my legs shook slightly, making me blush. That...was like nothing I've ever experienced before.

Hunter watched me, eyes still dark as ever. ''C'mere'' He muttered, extending his arm for me to take. I glanced at it before glancing down at his hard-on.

Smirking, I shook my head. ''See ya, Hunty'' I waved before skating out of his office as if nothing had happened. As if I didn't just have a mindblowing orgasm.

''Oh, Scarlett! Where have you been?! I need help, asap!'' Tiffany burst into the kitchen in a panicked state.

I chuckled as I followed her out, ''Alright!''.

Taking a few orders, my mind wandered to the blonde woman. Could he be telling the truth? Was she really just business? It sure didn't look that way to me...

Midway into some overthinking, I stopped myself. Can you hear yourself, Scar? You fucked the guy once and now your suddenly a clingy, annoying, paranoid girl? C'mon! You're so much better than that. You're Scarlett fucking Harper. Not some pathetic chic!

I smirked, feeling pleased with my inner pep-talk. Damn right. I'm Scarlett fucking Harper. And she's no pathetic bitch.

I placed the orders, feeling a presence behind me the entire time. His eyes were practically burning holes through me as I skated around taking orders and bringing people their food and drinks. ''Stalker much?'' I whispered with a wicked smirk as I passed him for the 10th time.

''Can't help myself, you left me hanging...'' He whispered huskily as I came back again for another order. I glanced at him, holding an unreadable expression.

''I'm sure blondie will help you with that'' I patted him on the shoulder and skated off again just before he let out a frustrated groan.

Take that, Hunty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 1.3K 86
"That's it, baby," he continues, his tone almost soothing, despite the filth spilling from his lips. "Take my cock. Take all of it." Baby. My belly f...
419K 17K 68
"It's always been you, Phoenix. You are the one who makes me the happiest. Just being in the same room as you gives me god damn butterflies. Hearing...
1.8M 64.5K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
41.1K 1.5K 62
"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is....this is just a joke, but it's not funny...