Straight Through The Heart (O...

ThatIslaander

Louisa Dragonov has everything any girl could possibly want. She was perfect except that she was born with a... Еще

Chapter 1: Lily Vincent
Chapter 2: Thera-pissed
Chapter 3: Next Door Who?
Chapter 4: Bookstore Boy?
Chapter 5: Past
Chapter 6: Unexpected Visitors
Chapter 7: Reunion
Chapter 8: A Date to the Party
Chapter 10: Family Dinner With Lily
Chapter 11: Court
Chapter 12: Where Hearts Break

Chapter 9: Too Much To Drink

99 2 0
ThatIslaander

Chapter 9: Too Much to Drink

The yacht has stopped in the middle of the ocean, away from the city. Everyone was having fun and enjoying themselves. The music was blasting loud and there are people dancing and swimming, jumping into the sea. I smile, enjoying the moment. I sat on the couch, looking up at the clouds with a glass of lemon lime soda. I haven't had this much fun in such a long time.

I look up to see Suho approaching me in his white button up shirt. He has a very nice body and looks like he works out a lot. There are girls who can't stop looking at him since we got on the yacht. I can't blame them. He is very good looking, but it's his eyes that always get me. His eyes are the most beautiful I've ever seen and when he smiles, what a beautiful sight. My eyes have been blessed.

"He is so hot," Camilla told me, sitting beside me. "Are you guys dating?"

I look at her, making a face, "No, we're just friends."

"How can you be just friends with that hot looking beast?" She asked me, not believing me.

"Looks are not everything," I shrugged.

"Then you don't mind if I shoot my shot?" She asked me, making me look at her in confusion. I thought she was into Scorpius though. They were always together and she looks so in love with him whenever I see them together.

"I don't care," I said, relaxing.

She smiles excitedly as Suho approaches us. He nods at Camilla before reaching his hand forward in my direction. I look at him in confusion and he nods, urging me to take his hand, "May I have this dance?"

"I suck at dancing," I answered, not sure if I should take his hand.

"I can dance with you," Camilla said politely, but Suho gives her a small smile before looking at me, grabbing my hand. He pulls me off my seat and drags me to the dance floor. Rockabye was playing on the speakers. We join the others, dancing. Suho starts moving to the beat of the music and boy...he's so cute. I wasn't a good dancer so I awkwardly stood there. He laughs at me, telling me to just move and let loose. I started dancing, but is a chicken dance even a dance move? I look dumb, embarrassing myself. Some of the girls look at me in disgust, but I couldn't care less about it because my awful dance move made Suho laugh. I like seeing him smile.

I hold his hand and he spins me around. We just kept dancing and moving to the beat. I was moving too fast and my watched started to beat, making me stop to calm myself down. Suho looks at me worriedly, but I shake my head at him and telling him that I just needed to rest for a bit.

"I'll get you something to drink," He tells me before walking away. I give Camilla a smile and she smiles back. Someone approaches us and I mentally groan when I saw it was Scorpius. He came over without a shirt, showing his scorpion tattoo on his bicep. Interesting...

"Like what you see?" Scorpius asked, looking at me with amusement.

I roll my eyes, "I feel like puking."

He glares daggers at me but goes to sit down beside Camilla who scoots even closer to him. She leans against him with a big smile on her face. Suho comes over with a glass of water for me and I take it from him with a grateful smile. He sits down beside me, watching me drink. I give him thumbs up and he gives me a small smile.

"You're so pretty, Lily," Camilla said, making us look at her.

"Thank you," I said awkwardly, "You're beautiful though."

She rolls her eyes, "Please. I bet you had so many boys watching you back in high school just like now because of how beautiful and hot you are."

I laugh awkwardly, shaking my head at her, saying, "No one ever looks at me that way though."

"I did and still do," Suho chimes in, making me look at him, trying not to blush. "She's very beautiful."

He looks at me with a smile and I turn away from him, too shy. I can't believe he just said that. Why would he look at me like that? I always wear baggy and ugly clothes and rarely ever dress up.

Besides, we only just met a few days ago.

Camilla smiles, agreeing, "See, girl."

She turns to Scorpius, introducing the boys to each other, "Babe, this is Suho. Suho, this is my boyfriend Scorpius."

Boyfriend? Then why was she trying to hit on Suho earlier?

Suho nods at him, "Nice to meet you."

Scorpius nods at him, "Likewise."

"Likewise," I imitate him and he snaps his eyes at me.

"Very funny, Lily," He said sarcastically and I shrug at him.

***

The yacht was huge and there was even a pool. Most of the guests didn't want to swim in the hot tub or the pool so they started jumping off the balcony and into the sea. The music was blasting even louder now and everyone was just going wild. I have not seen Camilla or Scorpius for 15 minutes now. Suho is standing beside me, drinking a bottle of beer.

I reach for it to take a sip but he moves it away from my reach. He smirks, "No beer for you."

"But why?" I groan, "You can have one, but I can't?"

"Yes," He answered, "Because I don't want your condition to get worse."

"Oh come on," I smile innocently, "Just one sip."

"No," He answered, drinking it again.

"Just one sip," I put up my finger, smiling.

He looks at me suspiciously, handing it over, saying, "Fine, just one sip."

I take the bottle from him and quickly take a big gulp, making him look at me in shock before quickly taking his beer away with me while shaking his head, "Lily-uhhh, I knew it." His reaction was so funny I just couldn't help, but laugh.

"You know what," He said, trying not to laugh, "Since there's half in here, you can have it. I'll go get me another one."

"Okay," I smile, getting it from him and taking a sip.

"I'll be back," He tells me, patting me on the head real quick before going back to get another beer for him.

I take another sip, looking out into the ocean. The smell of the ocean made me miss someone I hold so deeply in my heart....

Walking out from the cabin, I looked out to see my sister sitting with her feet dipped in the water. We were on a rented yacht, having sister bonding time before she would leave in the evening. She was an early-bird unlike me. There she was watching as the sun started to rise.

"Come sit with me," She turned around, giving me a smile.

I sat down with her, looking into the sunrise with her. Whenever she visited me, we would always admire the sunrise together. We both loved the ocean, but she loved it even more than I do. She was always so brave and adventurous. I always want to be like her, but my weak heart is my only problem.

She turned to me and said, "To more sunrise moments with you, sister."

I smiled back, nodding, "Yes please."

But it was the last time we watched the sunset together. How I wish I could rewind time...

I was pulled out of my thoughts when someone bumps into me when I turned around, making me fall back into the deep water below us. I couldn't grab onto anything and fell right into the water. I couldn't hear the sound of music anymore and for a second, I thought was going to die.

I was in shock from falling from the yacht and my heartbeat was rising. My watch started to beat while I was trying to swim to the surface, but then it started to glitch because it wasn't waterproof. From down here, I saw 2 guys jump into the water at the same time. Suho reaches me first before Scorpius could. He pulls me up to the surface and I gasp in air, holding on to Suho for dear life. My body was in pain. Scorpius swims over, holding on to my other arm as they both take me to the rear end of the yacht. Camilla, who was there, pulled me up with worry in her eyes. She quickly wraps a towel around me to keep me warm while Scorpius and Suho get up on the yacht.

"Areum," Suho said, staying by my side, "Are you okay?"

He was looking around my body, trying to see if I was hurt anywhere. I was okay since there was no injury. Scorpius just stands there with everyone else, looking at me.

"I'm okay, Suho," I smile at him, trying to ease his worry.

"Your watch," He said worriedly, taking it off my wrist.

"It's just a watch. She can get another one," Scorpius muttered.

"It's not just any watch," Suho informed him, "It monitors her heartbeat."

Scorpius looks at me again, this time, looking even more worried. I got up with Suho's help and he holds me closer to his naked chest, keeping me warmth. He leads me away from the crowd and into the cabin. I watch as he started to shuffle through my duffel bag and my cheeks started heating up when he realized what kind of clothes were in there.

"So...uh," Suho cleared his throat, "What do you feel comfortable wearing?"

I smile at him, sitting on the chair, saying, "I actually don't feel comfortable in any of that."

"I have an extra shirt and shorts if you want," He turns to look at me and I nod happily.

"I want," I grin at him and he laughs a little.

***

I took a quick bath to rinse of the salt water and changed into Suho's clothes that he let me use. They smell so good. I walked out to see Suho checking his phone and when he sees me, he smiles. I go and sit down on the chair while he holds a towel and starts to dry my hair for me. I smile, thinking about how sweet he was to do this for me.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked me quietly.

I hummed in response then he said, "I was very worried about you."

"....Thank you for jumping in to save me," I told him softly, forever thankful that he saved me earlier.

"Scorpius and another guy got into a fight and they ended up bumping into you," He sighed in annoyance, making me shake my head in disappointment.

"How immature," I comment.

"I'm just glad you're okay," He said softly.

I smile, "Same." Reaching up, I ended up touching his hands that were drying my hair. He stopped moving his hands on my hand when I touched his hands, making my heart beat fast. If my watch was still working, it would be going off due to the butterflies I'm feeling inside.

I clear my throat awkwardly, "Move it faster. So you can take your turn in the shower and change."

"Then move your hand, dumbo," He said, making me quickly move my hands off, smiling in embarrassment. 

Hiiiii, remember to COMMENT & VOTE :) 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Billionaire's Ex Jessica Edmund

Любовные романы

19.3K 381 44
When They Kennedy is accused of dating the billionaire for his money, she finds other means to take care of her sick mother. And that includes workin...
Desire S T E P H 🌻

Любовные романы

7K 401 54
• Mature Audience ~ (Trigger Warning) It will contain strong language, physical, mental trauma, smut and smoking. • A fatal attraction between a da...
99.5K 3.4K 52
Aurora- Fun, Loving, Heart of Gold, Help's Anyone who needs it. She was all of those thing's and more until a man from her past had Deceived her. Da...
Enemy. amara🤍

Любовные романы

353K 12.4K 30
Rosalina Giovanna a beautiful young woman who's stepfather is the leader of the Bartocelli Mafia. A small unrespected mob. He's greedy for Roman Theo...