GHOST OF YOU ♡ stiles stilins...

By littlebabyydoll

↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙ IN WHICH AURORA WAS AN INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL WHO NEEDED STILES' PROTECTION. "dancing through our hou... More

GHOST OF YOU
01. CHOCOLATE EYES
02. TATTOO
03. ARMS UP
04. MAKE IT STOP
05. CRYBABY
06. WEREWOLF HOTLINE
07. FOR SEX, DUMMY
08. RISK AND REWARD
09. PINKY PROMISE
10. PLEASE, DADDY
11. YOU'RE ALWAYS SLEEPY
12. SHE'S YOUR EVERYTHING
13. I CAN'T TRUST HIM
14. NOT YOU
15. DEAD BODY
16. VIRGINS
17. LET GO
18. SEX ME
19. LET HIM REST
20. YOUR NECK
21. SLEEPING BEAUTY
22. GOODBYE
23. DARACH
24. ADORABLE
25. LITTLE BUS
26. PROUD OF YOU
27. DEADLY SERIOUS
28. BROTHER
feedback :)
29. WOLFSBANE
where else to find ghost of you :)
30. TIRED ANGEL
petition :)
31. NIGHTMARE
32. THE LIVING DEAD
33. SHOT IN THE DARK
34. BABY MAKING
35. FRAGILE
36. PRETTY LITTLE MOUTH
37. ANGER MANAGEMENT
38. DUMB LITTLE PUPPY
39. TOUCH ME
40. SACRIFICED
41. PRETTY HURT
42. SOBBING ANGEL
43. MARKS I LEFT ON HER
44. HEROISM
45. MORE THAN ANYTHING
46. YOU NEED ME
47. I GOT A BAT
48. FINE LITTLE WOLF
49. BE SAFE
50. TWO STILINKSI'S
51. BOYFRIEND IN NEED
52. LONGEST NIGHT
53. TAKE CARE OF HER
54. DEAD, BTW
55. UNCONSCIOUS LOVERS
56. COLLECTING THE BLOOD
57. ITS OVER
58. INNOCENCE LOST
GHOST OF YOU, PART 2
00. JUST A DREAM
02. STATISTICS
03. A CUTE MESS
04. UNSOLVED
05. SEX IN THE JEEP
06. LIKE RORY
07. ANOTHER WERE-SOMETHING
08. NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU
09. DICK APPOINTMENTS
10. HOT GIRL
11. UNETHICAL
12. EMERGENCY SUPPLY
13. KIRA
14. CHERRY LIPS
15. EVERY UNIVERSE

01. MARKINGS

11.2K 334 152
By littlebabyydoll

GOY2
CHAPTER ONE: MARKINGS

stiles usually twitched a lot in his sleep, but never as much as the past few weeks. aurora hadn't slept well for a while, but she couldn't bring herself to leave the boy besides her. the blonde girl couldn't bare the thought of her raven haired lover awakening by himself, with no one to comfort him and run their hands through his hair until his eyes finally fell shut again.

that's why she looked like a zombie as she walked through the school. her tiny palm was wrapped in stiles' larger one, his grip iron tight. rory's tired, dainty legs were having trouble keeping up with him as a yawn fell past her lips, free hand rubbing tenderly at her left eye.

"hey, don't do that." the boy besides her mumbled, his free hand lightly grasping her wrist and pulling it away from her eye. "you'll hurt yourself. you know that."

a grumble was the only form of reply.

footsteps thudded in front of them. the two lovers looked up, their brown eyes widening at the sight of scott mccall seemingly running away from his shadow. the brunette was panting and thrashing as he moved as quickly as he could. rory had barely ever seen such a scared look in his eye.  he was running down the steps at such a speed, it must have hurt when he bumped into stiles.

"hey, hey!" stiles had to let go of his angel's hand, holding scott by his shoulders. the latter was practically shaking, eyes scattering between stiles and rory. "you all right?" although concerned, stiles couldn't help but despise the sight of scott. especially after the dreams he'd been having.

scott nodded.

"you don't look okay." aurora mumbled, tired eyes wide. in fact, both of the boys in front of her didn't look okay. stiles looked to his side, the corners of his lips dropping. it hurt to even see them interacting.

"i am. i'm okay."

"no you're not. i-it's happening to stiles, and it's happening to you too." she continued, dainty fingers pointing between the two. "the darkness that your boss spoke about..."

"you're seeing things, aren't you?" stiles spoke up.

"how'd you know?"

"because it's happening to all three of you." a new voice joined their conversation, making rory jump in her spot. she really needed a nap. lydia stood behind them, allison trailing along behind her, as though she looked sheepish and shaken up.

things really never did get better.

lydia was enjoying the three's demise a little too much. the redhead walked to the front of the group, a smug smile on her coated lips. her heels clipped with every strut. stiles, allison and scott were much less amused. rory, on the other hand, felt like a zombie, and as per usual, had very little clue as to what was going on. "well, well, look who's no longer the crazy one."

"we're not crazy." allison disagreed.

"hallucinating? sleep paralysis? yeah, you guys are fine."

"hey! i'm fine!" the blonde spoke up, raising up and down on her tippy toes. stiles' stolen flannel shirt blew against her skin with every move. "my stutters getting better. watch," she cleared her throat, ensuring the group were looking at her. they each had bemused looks. "near an ear, a n-nearer ear, a nearly e-eerie ear!" she beamed. "see!"

"that's what happens when you're less stressed rory, it's always been like that."

"okay, piss on my chips why don't you." she grumbled to the redhead.

"you're doing great, sweetie." stiles wrapped his arm around rory's fragile shoulders, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"back to what i was saying—"

"well, we did die and come back to life." scott's puppy eyed wondered across both stiles and allison. "that's gotta have some side effects, right?" before the group even got time to mull the question over, the bell rang.

"we keep an eye on each other. okay?" stiles spoke. "and by each other, i mean me and allison. not rory."

"why would we keep an eye on rory?" allison questioned, puzzled. the blonde haired girl and brunette boy also were just as puzzled, looking up at the sarcastic boy.

"no reason." because i'm having nightmares of scott watching her a little too much.

stiles pushed himself and rory forwards before anyone got a chance to question his choice of words. aurora walked with a shrug before setting herself off in her own little world, dreaming of cottages and fairies and the love of her life. her daydreams went as far as doodling little flowers on the bottom of her history book, only looking up when their teacher began the lesson.

"good morning, everyone." both stiles and rory perked up, one in front of the other. their eyes cast upon the teacher in front of them. he was new, and the permanent smile on his face gave them a hopeful reassurance. "my name is mr. yukimura. i'll be taking over for your previous history teacher. my family and i moved here three weeks ago. i'm sure, by now, you all know my daughter, kira."

actually, they didn't. the whole class turned around to the direction of his stare, their eyes falling upon a timid, shocked girl. her cheeks were red as she sunk down in her seat, covering her mouth with her hands. briefly, aurora and kira's eyes met. the blonde sent a small, closed mouth smile towards the asian girl. she knew how nervous she must have been, and embarrassed at her father's words.

"or you might not, since she's never actually mentioned anyone from school. or brought home a friend, for that matter."

the brunette girl let her head bang against the desk with a sigh.

"let's begin with american history at the turn of the 20th century."

the class turned back around, focusing their attention on the board. aurora liked his hand writing. she also liked stiles', and she gazed happily
down at the markings on the bottom of the page.

S ♡ A

her heart felt giddy. she adored when he would do the littlest things for her — he had even written it in her favourite colour, pink.

when their lesson was over, aurora happily trailed behind scott and stiles, completely oblivious to their depressing conversation. she was also oblivious to the fact that they stopped off at stiles' locker, as her forehead banged against a solid object. m

"balls! i'm sorry!" she quickly mumbled, trying to steady herself. a strong hand reached up, clamping on her forearm. aurora's eyes shot up, widening at the sight of the curly haired blonde boy. "isaac!"

"rory," his eyes cast down upon her, brows frowning at the sight of her pink shirt underneath stiles' black and white flannel. "i thought we agreed that i was wearing pink today?" he pointed at himself, letting go of her shoulder and pinching the fabric of his shirt. a frown fell onto the smaller of the blondes.

"no, t-today is my day? i thought your pink day was tomorrow?"

"you wore pink yesterday, remember?" he mumbled, ducking down slightly to get a good view of her face.

"but i—"

"ask stiles..." they couldn't, however, for the raven haired boy and his best friend were nowhere to be found. aurora groaned, running a dainty hand across her face.

"i'll go find them."

the blonde boy nodded, looking away from the shorter of the two. "yeah. i've gotta find allison and lydia." with a huff, "see you later, rory." his finger jutted towards her. "and i don't wanna see a spec of pink on you tomorrow."

a lighthearted giggle fell past her lips as she slid past him, eyes roaming the halls for any sign of her lover. it just so happened that she found the sign in a trail of blood. crimson dots littered the clean floors all the way to a vacant classroom. except, it wasn't quite empty for there stood her lover and best friend, the latter's arms dripping with the bright red blood. how would they ever explain this to the janitor?

so there they stood, three beating hearts. one healthy and fast paced, the others overcome with darkness. slowly eating them alive.

GOY2
CHAPTER ONE:

posted the andy fic for all the dilf lovers <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 9.4K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
634K 30.3K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
258K 16.7K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
285K 6.2K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.