My Hero Academia - Age Regres...

由 TeddyBumble

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED This is going to be a book full of age regression one-shots. This is not ddlg/ddlb and th... 更多

Requests Page
Nightmares - KiriBaku
Stressful Day ~ BakuTodo
Short Circuit Baby ~ KamiSero
New Story Update!
Quick OneShot Poll
Shy Little Mouse - DabiHawks
Choppy Panic Mode ~ IidaDeku
Zippy Zap - KiriKami
Exciting Stuff!
Sleepy Big Boy Leader - Overhaul x Shigaraki
Sick Little Boss Chrono X Overhaul
Sky Heroes! ~ KiriBaku
No Cuddles Left Behind! ~ TodoBakuDeku
Quick Questions!
I Wanna Be Like Elsa ~ OchaDeku
A Scary Little's Day Out - Multiship Oneshot
New Oneshot Book!
Tiny Inventor ~ ShinMei
Update Schedule~
Big Meanie Grape Head ~ KiriBaku
It's Okay to Say 'No' - KiriBaku
Rainy Day ~ DabiHawks
New One Shot Books Available!
Ko-Fi! Coffee Fund
No Regression ! TodoMomo
Little Bro ~ Platonic Dabi x Todoroki
Someone to Care For Me ~ ShoujiTsu
Exciting News/Movie Nights/Discord/Giveaways!
Manliest Man ~ KiriBaku
Always ~ ShigaDabi
IMPORTANT
Late Night Tantrums - KiriKami
Finding Relaxation and Peace - TodoDeku
Strong Boy Ouchies ~ BakuMina
Dinner Time - ShigaDabi
No Plot - DabiHawks
Important Author's Note (Please Read)
Coming to Terms - BakuDeku
A Helping Hand ~ DabiDeku (Platonic)
Humming a Song ~ ShinsouTsu
Fixing Mistakes ~ BakuDeku
Runaway ~ Natsuo x Shigaraki
Little Spark ~ Denki x Ojiro
New Book!
Regrets and Healing - Aoyama x Mina
Important Please Read
Lost Little ~ EraserMic
Requests Are Open and Medical Update
Scary Monsters ~ Rei x Enji

The Littlest Villain - Dabi/LOV x Todoroki (Platonic)

3.2K 106 33
由 TeddyBumble

Hey everyone! I hope you are all staying safe and drinking lots of water! Don't forget to join the discord server if you haven't already! We are close to 100 members! Link is in my bio or you can PM me for a personal invite!

Edited by: Lanee91

Requested by: Galaxy-18

Big! Dabi/LOV Little! Todoroki

Summary: What happens when Todoroki regresses for the first time and the LOV finds him?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     The sound of students talking bounces off the surface space from lockers to classroom doors to the floors of the hallway and back up to the ceiling of the building. The noise builds as it grows louder and louder due to student's filling the once vacant halls.

      Todoroki flinches at the level of intensity his ears are experiencing due to his peers and teachers in the infamous UA High School. He finds himself rushing towards the exit as some of his classmates look at him in concern. He leaves the school grounds and begins his walk around the neighborhood in hopes of clearing his head.

     Today had been one of the most stressful days of his entire school career. Due to all of the events happening surrounding Class 1-A and all of the exams that he had to complete, his mind was overwhelmed and driven to feel like mush.

      He was never good at finding healthy coping mechanisms for his stress. Due to having Endeavor as his father, he never learned how to relieve the stress he was feeling so instead he just bottled it up which often resulted in a major meltdown.

      His mind wanders all over the place as his body carries him to the nearby park not far from the entrance of UA. He stops at the edge of the park as his mind goes from an overwhelming sensation of negativity to one of calmness and peace. His body guides him towards the ladder of the slide as he climbs up slowly before sitting at the top.

      He looks down the slide as he realizes how high up he had gone to get to where he was at. His breathing hitches a bit as his fear level begins to rise. He turns around to go back down the ladder before realizing that it was probably the most dangerous out of the two options.

      From a few feet away, the League of Villains watched curiously, noting that the strong willed son of Endeavor was acting far more odd than they had ever seen him. They continue to watch as Todoroki's eyes begin to fill with hot tears. He sniffles and lets out a loud sob due to his fear of being so high.

      The group looks at one another as if asking each other what their next move would be but before they can decide, Dabi pushes past them all and rushes to the slide to aid his little brother.

      Dabi kneels down at the edge of the slide and puts his hands out slightly. "Come on little man you can do it. Just slide down the slide and I'll catch you okay? I promise."

      The little one blinks a few times as tears continue to roll down his face. "T-Touya?" He mutters out before wiping his eyes.

     "Yeah it's me, now come on! If you slide down I'll catch you, okay?" The man with black hair says.

      After a minute of thinking, Shoto pushes himself off down the slide into the arms of his big brother. He yawns instantly signalling how tired the little one was which probably aided in his distress.

     Dabi looks towards the other members of his group as they look back, unsure of what to do. Kurogiri opens up a portal as members of the LOV begin to leave the park to which Dabi sees as his answer. He rushes with Todoroki in his arms into the portal and into the bar that they called their lair.

     The older of the siblings places the boy on a comfortable chair as everyone stares at the small regressed Shoto Todoroki.

     "Has he always been like this?" Shigaraki asks. "I don't remember him acting like a baby during our last few fights."

      Toga leans in close to look at the boy before giggling. "He sure is sleeping like a little baby, how cute!" She squeals causing the small boy to stir in his sleep.

     "Get back! Don't wake him up. He's obviously exhausted. It's probably Endeavor's doing, or hell it's probably that school as well." Dabi says, pushing the girl back a bit.

     The group continues to look at the boy as they watch him sleep. Dabi was unsure of what was going on with his brother but fortunately he remembered the many times where he had to take care of his little brother, so he was prepared for anything.

    An hour goes by as many of the villains sit in the room waiting for the young hero to wake up. They weren't sure if he was going to fight if he awoke, so it was safer to have everyone ready just in case.

    "Why don't we just tie him up so we can go on with our day?" Twice asks as Toga nods slightly in agreement.

     "We aren't tying up my brother. If he attacks, I will take care of it." Dabi says harshly causing the little one in the chair to stir once again.

     Everyone in the room freezes as the boy opens his eyes, softly rubbing them with a balled up fist.

     "T-Touya? Where are we?" He asks curiously as he looks at everyone.

     The boy leans forward to stand but as he takes a step he loses his balance, falling over. Once his knees hit the ground, tears begin to heavily fall once again as everyone in the room begins to panic.

     "Oh god he's crying what do we do?" Shigaraki says. "I don't do well with crying children."

     Dabi holds a hand up to everyone as they quiet down. He picks up his brother and holds him tight while rubbing his back softly in an attempt to calm him down. He bounces the boy a bit causing the little one's tears to stop after a few minutes.

     "Can someone please just tell me what's going on?" Shigaraki says in a stressed tone unsure of what to do about the situation. "Is he a threat or not?"

     "It looks like he might be an age regressor. Dabi, does he have major anxiety or trauma maybe?" Toga says seriously to which Dabi gives a very plain and unamused look.

     "I don't know, you tell me." He says in a flat tone causing Toga to get her head softly.

     "Right sorry, anyway, it says here that sometimes people who suffer from anxiety, trauma or other causes, could regress to a younger age as a coping mechanism. It's completely normal from what the internet says." She speaks as Dabi nods a bit.

    "That makes sense. Well it's settled then, I'll take care of him until he's back to normal for the time being, he's not a threat so there is no reason to be standing around looking at him like he's some zoo animal." Dabi says in a protective tone.

     Some of the members leave the room and those remaining are a part of the elite team.

     "What is it?" Dabi looks at them in a serious manner.

     "Can I hold your brother?" Twice asks, holding out his arms to which Dabi reluctantly hands the boy over.

     "Be careful with him. He's fragile." Dabi looks to the other remaining members before scoffing. "Can I help you?"

    "I would like to play with the kiddo please!" Toga says, to which Shigaraki nods his head slowly.

     "I would like to see the child as well. I promise not to hold him but I would like to observe." The blue haired man says.

     Dabi sighs before looking at everyone. "That's fine, just remember that even though he is a student at UA training to be a hero, he is still my little brother so don't do anything to hurt him especially in this state.

    Everyone agrees as Todoroki begins to be passed around to all of the members. From that moment on he became the youngest member of the LOV and anytime he felt small, Todoroki would find his little self wandering to the park as if knowing that Dabi would be there with open arms waiting for him. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed! 

Stay safe!

~ TeddyBumble

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.1K 21
Bakudeku one-shot books Requests-closed These are basically prompts but if enough people like the one-shot I can go further into depth or add on to i...
316K 4.8K 104
Bnha/mha x little space reader. I also write yandere caregiver x little reader. I put trigger warnings at the top of the chapters for those ones. SF...
158K 1.9K 15
This book isnt the best! It was the second book I've ever written so the grammar isn't too good and it's not written the best. It's also mostly shiga...
52 1 1
This is a one shot based on the Two Heros the movie. It follows the movie's dialog and scenes with added smut at the end. A/N: I wrote this for th...