Secret ASIAnts

By jadeskye

Jonghyun and Taemin are best friends and ninja assasions who have been sent on their next mission where they... More

Secret ASIAnts
chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter Twenty Two

1.6K 44 6
By jadeskye

A/N fair warning to all, I haven't written smut in a looooooooooooong while and I'm a little rusty so please forgive this shit I just wrote......its the reason it took me so long to update. I could imagin what I wanted to happen, but couldn't get it into words, but I don't think it's as bad as I think it is......I think I'll just have to practice some more smut scenes! as for the rest of the chapter, I was so excited to write the last part oooooooo I've been waiting to write this scene for ever....okay okay sorry. I'll let you get on with the chapter now!

KEYS POV

"Key." Jonghyun pulled back. "I've...never done this before." He blushed. I gave me a kind smile. 

"Don't worry Jongie, I know what to do." I pushing back onto the bed, climbing on top of him, kissing him roughly. His hands tighten on my hips and he licked at my lips, wanting entrence. I gave in when he started biting. His tongue collied with mine sending sparks through me. We fought for domince, which Jonghyun won. Our tongues meshed together, forming a passionitly rough kiss. Jonghyun pulled away, needing oxygen. I kept kissing down his neck, stopping at his collerbone, do to his shirt. I kissed back up to his ear, nibbling on it.

"I hope you don't like this shirt too much." I whispered before ripping it down the middle. He gasped in shock. I continued kissing down his chest. I stopped when I reached his pant line and started unbuttoning his jeans, but his hands stopped me.

"Key..." I looked at him, confused. He was blushing emensly. I pushed myself back to where I was straddling him. 

"What's the matter?" He glanced at me, then looked away quickly. "Are you embaressed?" I asked. His blush deepened. "Why?" 

"Be...because, this is our fir...first time and I don't want it to be....rough and all sexual. I want it to be passionit, intimate, full of love." I cupped his face, making him look at me. I kissed him lightly, rolling over and pulling him ontop of me. 

"Then make love to me passionitly and intimatly. Make love to me slowly and make me never want it to never stop." I whispered. Jonghyuns eyes widened at my words. He leaned down, kissing me slowly, his hands running up my sides, pulling my shirt up. I shivered and squirmed, causing my hips to move against his. I moaned into the kiss. Jonghyun moved his lips to my neck,sucking on the sinsitive skin. 

"Mmm..." He quickly removed my shirt, taking a moment to look me over."W...what?" 

"You're so beautiful Kibum." I leaned up and kissed him, biting his lip. He grinded his hips against mine. 

"Ahhh Jongie~" I moved my hips with his, grinding against each other. I tugged at the hem of his jeans. Understanding what I wanted, Jonghyun stood us both up. We unbuttoned out jeans, awkwardly jumping to get out of them. Jonghyun laughed when I fell on my butt, trying to get them off. I shot him a glare. Kicking our clothes out of the way, he picked me up, placing me on the bed again, climbing on top of me. He starred nervously at me, not sure what to do next.

I took one of Jonghyuns hands, bring it to my mouth. Shyly looking away from Jonghyuns gaze, started licking and sucking out them. Once I felt they were coated enough I trailed his hand down my body. Jonghyun looked at me confused.

He seemed to get the point when I stoped his hand in front of my entrence. Slowly, as not to hurt me, he pushed in...then pulled out...then pushed back in. Jonghyun soon added another finger. My eyes started tearing up, but I blinked them away. Another finger was added. The pain just intensified, shooting all the way up my back. 

"Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded. Jonghyun alined his member with my hole, and pushed in slowly. I bite my lip to keep from letting the pain show. Jonghyun kissed along my neck, whispering sweet 'sorrys' over and over again. Once the pain was barebly I told him to move. He started slowly, moving in and out. I hissed in pain, tears finally falling. 

Jonghyun gave me soft pecks, trying to kiss away the pain. It started to subside, pleasure taking its place. Low mewls escaped my lips, my fingers digging into Jonghyuns back. He quickened his pace, seemingly making the pain dissapear completely.

"Ahhh...Jong...Jonghyun." I moaned shamlessly. Jonghyun dipped down to kiss me. They were short kisses full of pants and moans, but never the less, they were full of love. My moans got louder as Jonghyun got closer and closer to THAT spot. 

"AHH..." I screamed oin pleasure, arching my back and throwing my head back. "Again." Jonghyun aimed for my prostate again, hitting it over and over again. Abusing it. My nails clawed at his back. I could feel myself coming close. 

"Jjong..AHHH~ I'm clo...close." I managed

"Me...too." He groaned. He took my throbbing memeber in his hand, pumping at the passe of his thrust. I felt my stomach tightening, my nails digging into his back.

"God Jonghyun, I can't....AHhhh Jonghyun!" I screamed, coming in  his hand. Jonghyun came not long after. 

We stayed in our position long after, gaining our breath back and just starring at each other. There was nothing but pure love in Jonghyuns eyes. 

"I love you Jonghyun." He smiled down at me.

"God Kibum, I love you so much." Jonghyun said, placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

"The hell you better!" Jonghyun pulled back and I smirked at him. "I like it when you call me Kibum." I said in a nicer tone. He smiled at me, then glanced at the clock, his smile dropping from his face. 

"Shit shit shit!" He scrambled off the bed, trying to find some clean clothes.

"And just where the hell are you going?" I glared at him. "You can not be seriously leaving me me after that!"

"I have to meet Taemin." He said, jumping to pull on some pants. 

"Right, at 1:40 in the morning?" He steped back to my bed, taking my hands. 

"Kibum, you know I still have a job I have to do." I pulled my hands from his.

"Even after everything, you're still going to do this?" I asked. I was angry. No, I was furious!

"No Kibum, no. I'm going to make sure Taemin doesn't do anything stupid. I am no longer His to control Kibum. I am yours....." I felt myself soften at his words. He kissed my forhead, then stood up. "I have to go now baby. Taemin's getting upset. I'll be back soon. Rest." I nodded and watched him dissapear into the shadows.

I hope everything goes alright.

JONGHYUNS POV

"What took you so damn long?" Taemin growled at me. He leaned against the library wall with his arms crossed and a deep frown on his face. It was currently around two in the morning. Taemin glared at me.

"I'm sorry I had to come up with and explanation for Key as to why I was going out at two in the morning. And why are you so pissed off at the world today?" He narrowed his eyes, taking a step closer.

"I already know about you and Key, Jonghyun. I saw the markings on Key and I know you no longer have a demon. You can't lie to me Jonghyun. You know that. I'm not stupid..... As for why I'm pissed...you should know why." I gave him a confused look. He sighed, shaking his head. 

"Lets just get this over with." He grumbled, taking a step into the shadows. I followed. We came out at in our frist period class. The Doc was sitting at her desk, grading papers.

"So this is what the hunters great doctor does for a living. Interesting." Taemin said in an unreconizable voice. The Doc looked up starttled. 

"How did you get in here!" She demanded.

"Please,you really don't know? Hasn't dear Sunny told you anything?" Taemin teased. "Shadows are our bestfriend."

"And what is it you want from me?" She tried to keep her cool, but both Taemin and I could see she was scared and shaking.

"Don't worry. We're not here to kill you." I said as we started walking towards her. 

"All we want is the information you have on us." Taemin finished. We stoped in front of her desk.

"I don't have anything. They made us give it all back in case you came for more." Though all you could see is Taemin's eyes, you could tell he had a huge grin on his face. 

"And you expect us to believe you?" He asked in a threatening tone. Doc gulped. 

"I don't have anything." She said again. I slamed my hands on her desk.

"Don't you lie to us. I can see you are. Youre right eyebrow twitches everytime you do." The fear in her eyes was shinning brightly.

"Now Doc, we can do this the easy way, or," Taemin pulled his sword from his back, "We can do this the hard way. I really don't have much patients tonight, So I'd make your decision quickly." His sword dug into the side of her neck, drawing blood. She cringed away, but Taemin kept the pressure.

"I thought you weren't going to kill me." She said trying to be bold. 

"Who said anything about killing? I can do so many things that would make you wish you were dead." I could see Taemin's eyes slowly turning red.

'Tae, be careful. You can't affored to lose control and do something stupid.' He glared at me, the color dimming till it was almost gone. He turned back to the Doc.

"Now what will it be?" He asked again. She stayed silent.

A slightly opened drawer caught my attention. While Taemin continued his little game, I wondered around the desk, pulling the drawer open. I saw the Doc panic slightly, causing the sword to bite into her skin again. Taemin took joy to that, being the sadistic person he is. The drawer was filled with files and documents. Taking the first few, I fliped through them. 

Medical records.

Medical records.

And more medical records. They were all on the hunters. I looked back and saw the corner of a black folder hidding above the rest of the contents. I pulled it out. It looked exactly like the folder we found in Heechuls office.

"Found it." I held up he files. Taemin nodded and pulled his sword away. 

"It seems you've found yourself some luck." He chuckled. "Don't think I'll go so easy on you next time." Then he was gone. I followed quickly. We came out by the library, back in our normal clothes. Taemin kept walking, not even asking what was in the folders.

"Don't you even want to know?" I asked.

"Not tonight Hyung. I just want to sleep." He waved a lazy hand. This wasn't the Taemin in knew. Something was up. 

"But-

"I said not tonight Jonghyun!" He glanced back at me and then was gone. But with that one glance, I could see how tired he was. How sad he was. How alone he felt. Something in him was different, changing. I just coudn't tell if it was for the better or for the worse.

MINHO'S POV

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

I've grown rolling over and slammed my fist to my alarm clock. It was too early in the morning for school. What moronic people that kids  will be okay to wake up at the break of dawn just to learn things they'll probably never use in their life? With a sigh I sat up, rubbing my eyes. Taemin was still curled in a ball sleeping. I guess it wouldn't hurt to let him sleep a little while longer after what happened last night. I'll wake him after I shower.

Grabbing my clothes for the day, I went to the bathroom, stripping out of my boxers and turned the water on hot, stepped in. The water burn my skin but at the same time felt good. I couldn't help but think about how last night have ended. Everything seemed perfectly fine until taemin had noticed the banner.

                                                                                                                  ~

Taemin and I walk along the sidewalk that ran through a small park. The Sun has gone down but it still felt nice out. We had been talking about nothing really, just random little things that made us laugh. I wasn't surprised anymore when I felt a tingling sensation in my hand and Taemin's fingers curling into mine.

"Thank You Minho." He said quietly. I looked at him curiously.

"For what." I asked.

"For dinner for being nice to me for everything I guess."I laughed.

"Your welcome I guess." He smiled and move closer to me, leaning his head against my shoulder. We walked in silence until a banner caught Taemin's attention. He froze, staring at the sign with wide eyes.

"What day is it." He whispered.

"The 21st of June. Why?" I looked at the banner. It was an advertisement for festival in the park that started tomorrow.

"It's nothing." Taemin replied quickly, shaking his head. He came back to my side of his face hidden from view. He didn't take my hand again.

"Are you sure Tae?" He nodded and gave me a small smile but his eyes were sad. I didn't believe him but I didn't want to press.

"You know that says it looks like it might be fun. You want to go?" I asked trying to change the subject to lighten the mood.

"N...not tomorrow." He said in a broken voice.

"Tae what is-"

"Can we just go." He interrupted looking away. He started walking ahead of me.

"Did I do something?" I ask myself. I started behind him keeping my distance. When you reach the dorm Taemin went straight to bed, not even bothering with changing his clothes or saying good night. Without a word he crawled under the covers and disappear for the night. I layed back on my bed confused.

It couldn't have been something I said. We didn't say much and he would have reacted sooner. Was it something on the banner? Then why was he worried about the date? Did you forget a special day? Is it Jonghyung hyung's? Aish! This is making my brain hurt ...I wrestled my hair and let along side. This boy too confusing.

                                                                                                                        ~

I dried my hair and pull the shirt over my head. Stepping out of the bathroom I noticed Taemin was still sleeping. Strange, he was normally up by now. Sitting on the edge of the bed I shook his shoulder.

"Come on Tae, time to get up."  He didn't respond.

"Taemin... come on."

"Leave me alone." He responded in a monotone voice.I starred blankly at him. This wasn't a side I was used to seeing.

TAEMIN'S POV

I stared blankly at the dark blue wall in front of me. Minho sat next to me, trying to talk to me.

"Tae, please tell me what's wrong. He said for about the 20th time. My anger was starting to get the best of me. 

"Just leave me the fuck alone!" I screamed at him. I turned away from the shocked face and back to the wall.

"Taemin... " He trailed off in a whisper.

"Please just... Just go." My voice broke like I was going to cry no tears came. I couldn't cry. Crying meant weakness and... It would acknowledge the fact that they were gone and never coming back.

"Taemin, please. Maybe I can help I-"

"How the hell do you think you can help! Huh? Just mind your own damn fucking business and leave me alone!" I was surprised when he pulled me into a tight hug. I struggled against his hold but he wouldn't let me go. 

"Whatever you're going through, I want to help Taemin. Please don't close me out like this." I stop struggling. I hadn't expected him to be like this. No one had ever tried so hard to comfort me, to help me. No one had ever cared so much about me, not Jonghyun, not Thunder, not even Mir had stayed with me when I was like this.

"Do whatever you need to do, scream, hit me, cry-

"I can't cry." I'm mumbled into his chest.

"What?" He pulled back to look at me.

"It's... Weak." I settled on saying that. At least it was one truth. His face scrunched up.

"That's such a bullshit Tae." I avoid his eye contact. "Tell me the truth." I close my eyes leaving my forehead against his chest. "Tae,  please. I want to help."

"I can't let them go."

"You can't let who go?" He asked rubbing my back. I started to shake.

"My Fami-" I stop mid-sentince, my voice breaking. I could feel the oncoming tears. I started blinking rapidly. I wouldn't cry. I can't.

"Let it out."

"I can't."  I gripped his shirt pulling him closer and burrying myself in his chest. 

"You have to." The tears came out of no where. The streamed down my face, soaking Minho's shirt. 

"You asshole." Minho stiffened.. 

"W..what?" 

"You fucking asshole!" I started hitting his chest. "Why did you make me do this! Why couldn't you just have let me the hell alone! I don't want to let them go!"I screamed, hitting him even harder. Minho caught my wrist before I could hit him again. "I don't want them to be gone." I whispared. I couldn't understand why I was shaking so hard, nor the tears that flowed down my cheeks.

"Who?" Minho asked again.

"My family! My parents! My baby brother.....Oh god my baby brother...." I yelled, attatching myself to him. My legs wrapped around his waist, my head burried in the crook of his neck. Still, even after me freaking out, he hugged my shaking body, rocking back and fourth. He never once said a word after. He just let me cy my eyes out.  

'You are truely becoming week. Crying? Please. So what your parents and little brother are dead? Get over it! They are gone, and never coming back!'

"Go to fucking hell." I whispared. Minho still said nothing, probably guessing I was raging again. 

'Pathetic really. Did you forget, we're already there.' 

My grip tightened on Minho. I could see it was starting to hurt him, but couldn't help it. This continued for I don't even know how long. Tears falling from my red puffy eyes, IT taunting me, ripping at me, and Minho taking all my beatings and harsh words without a word, then holding me when I needed it. Finally, I must have used up all my tears, because no more fell. My head rested against his soaked shoulder.  

"Tae..." He said quietly. 

"You know, that's the first time I've cried....since the day they died. I haven't even cried once until now." 

"Why?" 

"I felt like if I did cry I would be allowing myself to realize that they were really gone. That they would never come back."

"Cry all you need to." I shook my head.

"I think I'm out of tears and I'm to tired." Minho chuckled.

"Then maybe you should sleep." I nodded. Minho picked me up and placed me under my blankets. "I'm going to go talk to Key." He started to get up, but I grabbed his wrist, pulling him back. He looked at me curiously. 

"Please don't leave me." I felt the blush rush to my cheeks as I whispered these words. He smiled down at me and sat next to me, holding my hand. I shook my head, pulling him to were he was laying next to me instead. Minho smiled when I snuggled up to him. I closed my eyes, letting all the events of the day take there toll on me. 

A/N AHHHHHHHHHHH THAT LAST FREAKING SCENE!!!!! GAAAAAAAH LIKE I SAID I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE I STARTED THIS STORY TO WRITE THAT SCENE. HAD TO CHANGE IT A BIT TO MAKE IT WORK, BUT! I LOVE IT!!!! KEKE I THINK IM HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER....WELL EXCLUDING TH SMUT....ANYWHO THANKS FOR READING! COMMENTS MAKE THINGS MORE FUN!!! ILL BE BACK SOON!^-^♥ 

OH MY KRISUS YOU GUYS HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS!!!!! http://blockb-saurus.tumblr.com/post/39554422078/iamsuchakpopfangirl-exo-pervert
I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING, I SWEAR I GOT A SIX PACK FROM LAUGHING SO HARD!!!! GOSH I LOVE EXOTICS. THEY MAKE ME LAUGH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 243 98
"Seven girls, one mission": An enchanting read, "Lady Satans" plunges readers into the dramatic and passionate lives of seven cousins who become lady...
142K 5.8K 32
Yoongi x Bangtan Yoongi, He is the stereotypical lonely guy that you see in every school. Hoodie up, and sweatpants or something nerdy. You know tha...
2.9K 222 24
Kim Seungmin is a brilliant student at KOTN Academy. Who is known for his academic excellence. Seungmin and His best friend, Yang Jeongin, are tasked...