Life Is A Living Hell

By Nazanin_Broman

MATURE CONTENT +18 "Why do you always defy me, Olivia?" he whispered on my skin, lightly nibbling, and biting... More

Chapter 1 Living Hell (rewritten)
Chapter 2 Same Story, Different Characters (rewritten)
Chapter 3 Everything Went Dark (rewritten)
Chapter 4 Sweet Dreams (rewritten)
Chapter 5 Pain (rewritten with new parts)
Chapter 6 Confused (rewritten with new parts)
Chapter 7 Fight With Strenght, Never Anger (rewritten)
Chapter 8 Wink (rewritten)
Chapter 9 Heavenly Poison (rewritten)
Chapter 10 Fairytales (rewritten)
Chapter 11 Defy (rewritten)
Chapter 12 Sweet Cheeks (rewritten)
Chapter 13 Red Dress (rewritten)
Chapter 14 Spiked Drink (rewritten)
Chapter 15 On Her Knees (rewritten)
Chapter 16 Me, Myself & I (rewritten)
Chapter 17 Thunder (rewritten)
Chapter 19 Storm And Silence (rewritten)
Chapter 20 Weak (rewritten)
Chapter 21 Leave (rewritten)
Chapter 22 Sweet Mercy (rewritten)
Chapter 23 Sweet Girl (rewritten)
Chapter 24 Lovely Wife (rewritten)
Chapter 25 Amore Che Vieni, Da Me Fuggirai (rewritten with new parts)
Chapter 26 Perfect (rewritten)
Chapter 27 I Want You (rewritten)
Chapter 28 Desire And Rage (rewritten)
Chapter 29 Snow (rewritten)
Chapter 30 Anton (rewritten)
Chapter 31 You Have Me (rewritten)
Chapter 32 Delicious (rewritten)
Chapter 33 Beautiful But Cold (rewritten)
Chapter 34 Nice And Slow (rewritten)
Chapter 35 I Promise (rewritten)
Chapter 36 Eye For An Eye (rewritten)
Chapter 37 Dark Ocean Eyes (rewritten)
Chapter 38 I've Lost My Mind (rewritten)
Chapter 39 A Beautiful Little Fool (rewritten)
Chapter 40 The Devil (rewritten)
Chapter 41 I Let Him (rewritten)
Chapter 42 Pink Water (rewritten)
Chapter 43 Dulce Periculum (rewritten)
Chapter 44 I Don't Trust You (rewritten)
Chapter 45 It Will Break You (rewritten)
Chapter 46 Tell Me Sweet Lies (rewritten)
Chapter 47 But I Lied (rewritten)
Chapter 48 I Let Myself Drown (rewritten)
Chapter 49 Kiss It Better (rewritten)
Chapter 50 Lies, Lies, Lies (rewritten)
Chapter 51 Kiss My Darkness Away (rewritten)
Chapter 52 To End Her And I (rewritten)
Chapter 53 Falling Apart (rewritten)
Chapter 54 Haunt Me (rewritten)
Chapter 55 Suffocating Darkness (rewritten)
Chapter 56 She Exists, I Exist (rewritten)
Chapter 57 Starless Sky (rewritten)
Chapter 58 I'm Begging You (rewritten)
Chapter 59 I Died And Yet, I Live (rewritten)
Chapter 60 We Believe What We Want To Be True (rewritten)

Chapter 18 I Won (rewritten)

8.1K 152 25
By Nazanin_Broman

I knew from that first moment we met.
It was...Not love at first sight exactly, but familiarity.
Like: oh, hello, it's you. It's going to be you.
_________________________________________
Olivia Brown

I quietly closed my door with my back and closed my eyes shut.

I just made out with him, and now he has sex with another girl.

I mean, couldn't he at least wait an hour before he shoved his dick in some girl? He was really an asshole.

I didn't even see the point of making out with me when he could just call some girl and have sex with her. He was so weird and fucked up. He never talked to me besides when he ordered me around. He never hung out with me like Theo or Collin, he didn't even smile my way. So, for him to kiss me... was strange and shocking.

I pushed myself away from the door, opened my eyes with a sigh.

I realized that I was still wet from the rain.

Heading to my closet for some change of clothes, I put my wet clothes in the laundry basket, and went back to my room. I was just about to fall asleep when I realised.

Ugh, I forgot to eat. Everything is Antonio's fault.

The loud voices from downstairs woke me up. My hand reached for my phone, 11 A.M.

Why didn't Collin wake me up for the gym? We usually woke up at 8 o'clock, then drove to the gym.

Yawning, I made my way to the bathroom, washed my face, brushed my teeth and braided my curly hair. I walked back to my room to charge my phone and checked if I got any text messages from Alex. None.

With a sigh, I went downstairs to the kitchen, where all the guys were. The talked in Italian, so I didn't quite understand much of what they were saying, just a few words. When they saw me, they all smirked and smiled but Antonio. He looked the other way, ignoring me.

"Good morning." Theo grinned, beckoning me to sit beside him. There was a breakfast buffet on the counter.

"Morning." I smiled at him and sat down beside him. My hungry eyes took in the delicious food, quickly, I made myself a sandwich.

"What're we going to do today?" I questioned, poring myself a glass of milk.

"We all are actually going to the gym together today," Collin answered me.

Oh? "We are?" I swallowed.

"Yeah, so you better change after you're done eating," Theo replied with a small smile. It was going to be fun to train with Theo. He was the one I got the most along with.

"Does it mean I've to hurry?" I muttered and took a sip of my milk.

"Yep, and you've some milk on your lips." Colt smirked and winked.

Huh? I frowned and brought my index finger to my lips. Theo chuckled, smiling, and shaking his head.

Oh, he was so dirty minded.

"Ha ha, you're so funny." I rolled my eyes, smiling.

"You, eat up, get dressed, then we're out of here. Hurry," Noah said, cleaning after himself. All of them ate up and went upstairs, leaving me alone in the kitchen. I quickly ate my sandwich and took an apple with me.

I went up to my room and changed to my black workout clothes, which sounded fancier than it was. It was merely old black leggings I owned since I was probably sixteen, and a black t-shirt I stole from Alex long time ago.

We walked out of the house, to their huge garage. This time I didn't ask anyone which car I was going with, I walked with firm steps towards Theo's vehicle and sat down in the front. He glanced at me and faked a shocked expression.

"No asking this time?" He asked with amusement in his eyes.

"Nope." I smiled and took a bite of my red apple.

We arrived shortly after at the R.Fitness. I still thought that it was a stupid name for a gym.

Everyone got quickly out of their cars and went inside.

My eyes searched after Collin, wanting to know what my personal trainer had on the agenda for today.

"Collin." That got his attention. He looked back at me, smiling, and came to me.

"What am I supposed to do today?" I asked him.

"You're going to meet me in the boxing ring." He smirked with triumph, like he already had won.

"Sure." I smirked back.

Challenge accepted.

As we both went into the boxing ring, I took off my jacket and put my hair up in a ponytail. Like he had taught me, I brought my fists close to my face. We started with moving around in a circle, which I didn't get why boxers did.

He punched one of my shoulders and was about to punch the other one, but I dodged. My fists were the same level as his stomach, made it easy to punch the hardest I could right on his abs. He grunted, then elbowed my back, making me fall right down onto the semi-soft floor. I rolled onto my back, looking up at him from the floor. He punched me twice in the stomach.

Thank god he didn't punch as he would have if I was one of the guys.

Wincing, I realised he was going to win. I was already down on the floor. Then I remembered what Collin said to me.

Use everything you have to your advantage, your height, weight, anything you have.

I was between his legs on the ground. And no, I didn't kick him in the balls. I took my position as my advantage and kicked him behind his knee. He instantly fell to the floor with a thud. I rolled over then got up on my legs. He grunted, attempting to stand up, but I quickly sat down on his back, beginning hitting him on his back with a grin.

"You know that you don't fight fair. You're so little that I didn't see you when you tripped me." He complained, annoying me.

"Stop complaining about that I'm short because I won, bitch," I laughed at him and got off of him.

That was the first time I won over him.

He got up on his feet and rolled his brown eyes at me.

"Now that I've taken you down..." I gazed at Collin. "...who else wants to fight me?" I continued, glancing around at the other guys. Theo smiled but shook his head. I pouted at him and mouthed please. That didn't make him change his mind. I mouthed weak at him and pointed at his muscles.

"Does no one want to fight me?" I sighed with disappointment. I opened my mouth, about to mutter out a fine, but a voice stopped me.

"I will," said a grumpy voice behind me, aka Antonio himself. I turned to face him and saw that he was already in the boxing ring. He gazed at me intensively. I didn't think that I will win this one, he was both stronger and taller than Collin. I mean, I knew that Collin didn't go hard on me. Let's face it, if we really were in a fight he would win.

Nevertheless, I couldn't back out now, I would seem like a coward and weak. I stared at his eyes and went closer to him. I brought my fists near my face like before. In contrast, he didn't, he just stood there with his hands in his shorts' pockets. I gazed at him, bemused, and began to move closer to him.

"Come on." He challenged, beckoning me to come closer. I glare at him, irritated, somehow it always felt like he mocked me in some way.

I punched his abs the hardest I could, yet he didn't even move. He glanced down where I had punched him and scoffed.

"Was that all?" he mocked, smirking. Then in a swift move he took a hold around my wrist then turned me around, making my back face his front. His warm breath fanned my neck.

"You're really weak," he whispered in my ear huskily. His soft lips left a wet kiss on my neck, slowly moving lower down to my shoulder. He stopped for a beat; his warm breath fanned the wet soft he left on my neck.

He then tripped me hard onto the floor, straddling me. The breath got kicked out of me. I gasped, my lungs struggling for oxygen. But he was on me, making it more difficult.

"I can't... b-breathe" I whimpered quietly. His eyes quickly flashed with concern, but it disappeared as fast as it came. He got off of me quickly, stood up and gazed at me with boredom.

That motherfucker, I almost died, and he looks at me with boredom!

When I could breathe again, I gazed at him. I was sure he already thought that he won, but he was wrong.

I kicked his leg powerfully; he fell on his back and lost his breath more than I did. I swiftly got on him.

"Maybe I'm weak, but I'm not dumb," I hissed at him then smirked. He stared at me furiously with his green-blue eyes and clenched his jaw.

I leaned closer to his neck. "And... I won," I whispered in his ear, then left a light kiss on his neck. I got off of him, leaving him irritated and alone on the boxing ring floor.

_______________________________________________
Thanks for reading another chapter of Life Is A Living Hell
Please comment, share and vote!
See you in the next chapter;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.9K 34
[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let...
38.3K 1K 40
"You seriously think that you can run away from me?" He sniggered darkly. His obsession, his madness over me peeped at me through his eyes. Taking l...
390K 8.2K 44
"I'm not going to hurt you." He took his hands off my waist and placed them on either side of my head. "I could never hurt you." He lowered his face...
195K 4.2K 48
Kai Parker, a 27 year old mafia king. He never had things the easy way. But in the end, he always gets what he wants. Rose, separated from her parent...