Sincerely, Sin

By angelswearpradas

All rights go to me: • Aaliyah aka angelswearpradas • don't steal my shit, in any way or form. S: March 9th... More

Jail Letters
1: Alana
2: Sincere
3
4
5
6: Rio
7
8: Dominican
9: Micaela
10: Sarafina
11: Anisha & Anthony
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20: Santana
21
22: Detective
23: Sanchez & Jamila
24
25: Rewind
26: Tate Lasso
27: Hank Martin
28
29: Mariah Wilson
30
31
32
33
34
35

13

18.5K 689 700
By angelswearpradas

Alana

"Happy birthday ma"

My heart beat fastened, I looked at the ring stunned. "Sincere?" I called out before turning my head to see him live in flesh, looking fine as ever in his off white black top and black Amiri jeans. With a pair of Balenciaga track's on his feet. He was matching my colour fly.
He bent down to place his lips to my ear.
"Try it on mama, it's yours" shivers at my spine. I looked back at the ring, it was stunning and I know it put a dent in one of his savings.

I took the box from his palm and held it in my own, I shook my head. Glancing around, people were still occupied dancing, the music at its loudest. I got up, grabbing Sincere's hand and leading him with me through the crowd. I took him to a closed setting. We entered the disabled toilets and I locked the door. Turning around, I gulped, his eyes glued to my body. Roaming and analysing every curve it had. He licked his lips, "You look beautiful" my legs going weak. I held my stand, clearing my throat,
"Thank you, but....your gift, I can't accept it Sincere" I shook my head, holding out the box to him. He looked at my hand and reclaimed it.
He opened it and took the ring out, holding it up between his fingers. He stepped closer, backing me up against the door. He raised my hand and slid the ring on my finger. Once it was on, he held my hand in his, spreading my fingers to get a good look at it.

"This was supposed to make you mine forreal one day" he said lowly. I attempted to retrieve my hand away but he quickly pulled it back, "Naw, lemme get a good look at it mama". He was so focused on the ring, scrutinising how it looked on my finger. "It's beautiful....it really is, but you know I can't accept it Cere" I said, causing him to look up at me. He furrowed his eyebrows, "You're not even supposed to be here, what if Rio were to see you" his eyebrows caved in even further.
"Your nigga ain't gon do shit. We know dat" he said sternly. I sighed, going silent.
I looked back at the ring, smiling slightly,
It was a nice gesture from him though
"Yea get used to it, cus you're keepin it" He smiled cheekily, stretching his arms out on the door, trapping me between them.
"I never agreed, so don't get your hopes up"
I rolled my eyes, smiling back at him.
"Your smile pretty" he said lightly, causing my cheeks to heat up. I tilted my head up, trying to hide the massive smile on my face. He stood up straight, towering over me, looking down at my tilted face. "Eyes pretty...lips pretty....face gorgeous, tell your parents I preciate it" he said, earning a laugh out of me. "You so stupid I swear" I said up at him. He smiled, his eyes shining bright down on me. "I mean dat, they did a good job. We could do the same but you playin" he swiped his tongue over his bottom lip. "No one's playing Karim, we've both moved on" I said, causing his face to go mush up. "We? Nah I'm still in luh wit yo ass" he said, causing my smile to decrease.

I realise where this is going

I cleared my throat, "Um..I think we should head back...ya know, birthday girl can't be gone for too long" I chuckled a little, avoiding his contact.
"Why you always do dat man" he groaned, backing up from me. I looked at him confused. "I'm not doing anything" I objected, folding my arms. He chuckled in disbelief, "Yea aight...look I'm finna leave, enjoy the rest of your night" his demeanour going cold. He reached for the doorknob but my hand stopped him from twisting it.

It was a moment of silence before I pulled him in, hugging him. He held me tight in his embrace. A lot emotions giving off. I didn't wanna let go. I was on my tippy toes, with my arms wrapped around his neck. His face rested in the crook of neck and his arms around my waist. He didn't wanna let go either. He picked me up and spun me around, earning a small shriek outta me.

He sat me on the sink counter and stood between my legs. He leaned forward, his lips almost touching mine. They lingered there, tempting me. As I leaned in forward so did he, suddenly resulting in our lips colliding. Our lips went at war, us feeding on one another's. I eagerly pulled him closer by the hem of his t-shirt, moaning in the kiss. I felt his hand caress it's way between my thighs, me already leaking by this intimacy.

"Open yo legs mama" he mumbled in the kiss before pulling out and tapping on my thighs. He pulled my dress up to give him more access. He hooked my thong around his index finger and pulled it to the side. My breathing got heavy as I watched his next move, he sunk two fingers into me. I gasped, holding onto his arm and the counter as he inserted his fingers in me.

My moans got louder as he increased his tempo, he bit his lip as he watched me. "I'm cumming Cere" I moaned, shutting my eyes tight. I tried closing my legs but he weighed his other hand down on my thigh to keep it open. It was a matter of seconds before I screamed and came on his fingers. Like always, he licked my juices off his fingers. Still panting, I looked him in the eyes,
It's now or never "I want you" the enchanted words released, Sin didn't waste any time after that. He pulled his jeans and boxers down, before taking his aroused dick out. My eyes widened, he got even bigger. He aggressively pulled me by my legs to the edge of the counter. He kissed my lips, "You ready mama?" He asked, I nodded my head, he rubbed his tip up and down my slit, easing me up, earning a hum of pleasure from me. He tapped his tip on my opening before slipping it in.

My back arched, he was already stretching me out. I held onto him for dear life as he drove into me. "Sincere you're too big" I moaned, he chuckled before shoving his whole length in. I let out a cry before he starting going in on my shit. He picked me up, still drilling into me, he slammed my body into the wall; holding me up and spreading me wider by my cheeks. My eyes shut as I took this ecstasy.

"He been up in my shit?" He asked, slowing his pace down. I bit on my lip, trying to adjust to his size at this pace. I shook my head no, unable to come up with the words to respond to him. He grabbed my jaw, alerting my eyes open, "He ever get close to or in my shit Alana, I'm putting two bullets in his head" He threatened, gradually increasing his pace. "You processing?" He asked, glaring into my eyes. "Yes" I winced, his strokes got harder. "Yes what?" He groaned in my ear, turning me on further. "Yes daddy" I moaned before he started drilling me again. He wrapped his hand around my throat holding my head in place against the wall.

"You finna get me addicted to your pussy again" he confessed. Tears fell down my face as he filled me up. "I'm getting close Sin" I cried, he felt so good but I couldn't take any more. "You look so fuckin pretty takin my shit" his words giving me butterflies. "And you wonder why my ass won't leave you alone. You realise the tight up shit you got between your legs?" he voiced in my ear, sucking on it, causing me to get wetter. He knows what his sweet talks do to me. "Sincere shut..up" I begged through a moan. He chuckled before taking my lips in his. I held onto his hand that was around neck, he slid his tongue into my mouth roaming every corner. "Open" he ordered, I opened my mouth wide and he spat in it. "Swallow" I obeyed and he let out a devilish smile, going beast mode on womanhood. I screamed at the top of my lungs, seconds later reaching my orgasm, squirting all over. Even at my gasps of euphoria, Sincere didn't stop, he kept thrusting prolonging my orgasm before he pulled out and nutted on my low abdomen.

I panted, thinking it was over but then Sincere moved me from the wall and told me to lay flat against the counter. He spread my legs before attaching his plump lips to me. He only focused on my clit, sucking and licking it. I tried grabbing, holding onto something but this nigga got waves. I gripped onto to the tap handles, squeezing it as tight as I could, it helping me reach my second orgasm. Sincere licked me up clean, my juices all over his face.

I sat up, getting all shy now, he got up from his kneeled position and I closed my legs.
He placed both hands on either side of me on the counter. He got in my face, "I've been missing you" he said, I smiled, pleased to know I held weight in his life. I was about to reply when there was a banging on the door. "If your in there, hurry up, the feds closing this shit down. Party's over!!" The voice from outside called. Immediately, Sincere helped me slide my wet thong off before placing me back on the ground. He placed the thong in his pocket whilst I pulled down my dress and fixed my hair. I thought we were all set to go when I glanced at Sincere.
"Why didn't you wipe your face" I fussed at him. "There's no napkins ma" I rolled my eyes, "Hurry up!!" The voice banged on the door again.
I got on my tippy toes and licked my juices off his face, he smirked, "Sexy ass" he said before landing a slap on my butt. "if you don't quit" I said, before licking the last spot. I checked myself out one last time in the mirror before Sincere opened the door. "Everybody's leaving, yall the last of the bunch" the man who I'm now assuming is the janitor. "Aight, good looks" Sincere said before taking my hand and leading us in the direction of the back door.

"Sincere wait, I have to find Cae and Rio" I pulled at his hand to get his attention. He rolled his eyes at the mentioning of Rio. "I brought Slim wit me, he got Micaela. And I saw your nigga leave the club as soon as you came down to get a drink" he explained.

He was here the whole night?

"So let me take you home mama" he said, waiting on my permission. I nodded and we left out the back door. As soon as we exited, his all black McLaren was parked outside.

He led me over to my side and opened my door for me. "Thank you" I said before sliding in. He got in and waited for me to put my seatbelt on.
"You wanna come home wit me or should I take you back to your new crib?" He asked as he slowly reversed out the alleyway. "Haha real cute, and no I don't wanna go home with you, I'm too sore right now and need to rest" I blushed. He smiled proudly, "I put in that work now baby girl tired. I understand" He chuckled to himself, I playfully rolled my eyes. "So what's this new addy sunflower" He asked, carefully making sure to not scratch his car. "It's in kingswood, when we get there I'll show you which house" I said, watching him reverse with one hand on the wheel and the other on the back of my seat. He scrunched up his face, "Fuck you doin far out there?" He was finally at end of the alleyway, he sat back properly in his seat.

"Rio bought a house out there, we now live together" I mentioned the last part lowly but he still heard, smacking on his teeth. "He taking care of you? he paying the bills?" he asked, with his eyes focused on the road. "I mean...yeah, he's hardly home due to him always working. And we split the bills" As soon as I said that he whipped his head in my direction. "Not only you wit a bitch ass nigga, you wit a nigga that got you splitting bills. Why you lower your standards mama" he asked, placing his eyes back on the road.

"I'm quite happy with paying some bills Sincere, you know I never was fully okay with you paying for everything for me. And don't call him a bitch, bitch" I said, mushing his head slightly.
"I'll bite them muhfuckin fingers off, do that again" he playfully threatened, I flipped him off,
"All I'm sayin is, if you wanted to do up suburban wife I would've handled that shit. Taken care of yo ass and the finances. Being up in that pussy and putting that ass to sleep every night is all the reward I need" he stated before reaching over and picking up my hand. "You got the ring, all you gotta do is say yes" he said, rubbing his thumb up against my fingers.

I looked at the ring, I completely forgot it was there. "It's too late, we both moved on. You're even expecting a baby on the way" he rolled his head sighing, "Slim tell yo ass?" He asked.
"Not directly....Cae told me, Slim told her" I stated. "That shit wasn't planned-
"How far is she? Who even is she?" I pestered.
Is it even my business to know?
The car approached a red light, he turned his body to me, "She was a lil fuck. Ion even remember nutting in her ass, but I woke up the next mornin not remembering shit. She just over 2 months na" he told me, I'm sure the look of disappointment was visible on my face even though it had no right being there. "Well...first off congrats. How does it feel to know you're about to be a daddy" I asked him, like I said, a baby was a blessing and I was genuinely happy for him. And I now felt better to know that him and his soon to be baby mama are not in a committed relationship.

"I mean I been dat all my life when it comes to you" he smirked, my eyes widening catching along, I hit his arms. "Play too damn much" I said, chuckling. The light turned green and he pressed on the pedals.

"Cere" I called out. "Yea mama"
"That day at my mom's, you didn't seem yourself. I wanted to ask but I didn't. The thought still weighs heavy on my mind" I talked whilst fidgeting with the ring. I looked up at him, noticing that he had yet to answer my question. When I looked up I saw that his face had hardened and his jaw was clenched.
The car approached another red light.
I grabbed his hand, "You can talk to me Cereal" I said, causing him to slightly crack a smile.
That was his favourite nickname I have for him.
I smiled, "Come on, you can trust me" I told him.
He looked at me, "....I saw my mom" I raised my eyebrows, I thought I'd never see the day.
"You warned me of what to expect but I ain't knew she was that long gone Lana" he said sternly.

".She really ain't remember me" he muttered out. His face held a sharp painful look, I could tell this hurt him bad, and now I feel completely saddened by it.

"I'm sorry you had to experience that" I said, holding his hand and stroking the back of it. "I'm cool off it na, but I preciate you going all these years and giving me the heads up on what to expect. I luh you for dat" He picked up his hand that was held in mine and kissed the back of my hand.

58 minutes later

"So which house yours" Sincere asked, turning into my neighbourhood. "The fourth house on the left" I said. He pulled into my driveway and placed the car on standby. "You think you can walk on your own" he asked, turning on the light. It was five o'clock in the morning and not only was I exhausted and in desperate need of sleep, this the first time I've had sex in over a year so I was sore as fuck.

Rio's car clearly wasn't in our driveway so that meant he yet wasn't home. "I feel so embarrassed saying this but you really did fuck up my legs. Can you please carry me cereal" I poked out my bottom lip, when I'm sleepy I tend to act a little bit childish, Sincere already used to this and knowing what it meant. He got out the drivers seat and opened my door picking me up. I wrapped both my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He carried me to the door before taking my keys from my hand and unlocking the door. He carried me up my stairs and I told him where Rio and I's bedroom was. He laid me on my bed, helping me to get my heels and dress off before getting me a t-shirt from the draw and placing it on me.
"I'm not a baby you know Sin" I pouted, "Yea okay just go to sleep mama" he tucked me in the bed before kissing me on the cheek. I waved him goodbye as he left out my room, once I heard the door slam it was night's out for me

____

Team Alario or Salana?

Until next time, like, share & comment
Excuse any mistakes x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 3.7K 40
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦, 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘩�...
279K 6K 42
"Make me believe that fairy tales can happen in the hood.." -Ann Marie Started October 2022. Ended July 2023.
9.7K 728 47
August Alsina 2023 ღ
3.3M 119K 61
𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴, 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴