Her Single Rose (Remus Lupin)

By Taylor510658

She's a Slytherin, smart, sly, and cunning. But most of all Aries was a Black. Aries Meredith Black was the t... More

Cast
Cast Part Two
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
A/N
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Eighty
Eighty-One
Eighty-Two
Eighty-three
Eight-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eight-Seven
Eighty-Eight
Authors Note
Eighty-Nine
Ninety
Ninety-One
Authors Note
Cast- Everything I Do

Twenty-Eight

3.8K 101 12
By Taylor510658

Aries walked into her dorm with a small smile lifting her lips until a shriek came from another in the room.

Knowing she didn't have to mention where she had been all yesterday and the events that occurred last night, Aries was more than glad she went to the library instead of going straight to class.

That night Aries had rather scared herself and made matters worse when she decided to break for it and run. She had stayed the night with Lily and thankfully it was so late, her and her roommates did ask any questions.

With the strong possibility of answering questions from Lily and Alice, Aries fled the Gryffindor tower before anyone awoke.

"OH MY SALAZAR YOU'RE BACK!!" Marlene screamed excitedly, dropping the earring she was about to put on and letting her unhooked one dangle as she came running to her best friend.

"Took you long enough, all those weeks in the hospital...I was dying from boredom, there's not enough drama when you're not around." Mindy said as she painted her nail a deep purple.

"Oh, please, Mindy. Admit it, you missed my glorious presence." Aries flipped her hair over her shoulder as she grinned.

Mindy rolled her eyes, smiling nonetheless as she capped the nail polish. "There is magic for that, you know." Marlene said pointing to Mindy as she blew lightly on her freshly painted fingers.

"Yes, but where would the fun in that be? Plus it's a great time waster." She shrugged before using her magic to dry her nails and standing up to hug her roommate.

"And yes, the room was rather boring without your wit and constant need for a banter." Mindy teased as she pulled away from Aries and glanced at her nails to make sure they hadn't been smudged.

"What can I say? I have an addiction for attention." Aries joked, Marlene and Mindy both shook there heads, small laughs fleeing their lips.

"So, does this mean you'll be coming to the party?" Mindy asked as Marlene went to clip on her earrings again.

"Party?"

Marlene and Mindy shared a look, "Black was supposed to tell you." Marlene frowned.

"I haven't seen Sirius since he last visited me a couple days ago." Aries shook her head, beginning to take off her robes and shoes.

"Not that one, the other one. Regulus." Mindy rolled her eyes, making her way to the vanity to curl her hair.

Marlene eyed Aries while the raven haired girl began unbuttoning her white top, "wait a minute, why did you assume I was speaking to Sirius? Wait! Did you two finally make up!"

Now it was Aries turn to frown, giving Marlene a confused look, "Not exactly, why are you so excited about it? What's it to you." Marlene's expression changed too fast from enthusiastic to nonchalance.

"Nothing, really, I just...you know what, we have to get you ready for breakfast!" Marlene changed the subject.

"Who's invited to the party?" Aries asked, ignoring her best friend.

"The Prewett twins invited themselves." Mindy scoffed, "which means the Dungeons are sure to be crawling with Gryffindors. Probably a few from everyone's house with that in mind." She finished.

Aries changed out of her uniform behind a changing divider, putting on comfortable pants and a sweater. She tied her hair up in a ponytail only to realize that if the Prewett twins know about the party and are the biggest gossips, then she must prepare to see the Marauders as well.

Salazar

—————————

"When did you come in last night, Moony?" James asked as the four were on their way to the Great Hall for breakfast.

The question caught Remus off guard, grateful that Sirius and Peter were far enough ahead to not hear or notice.

"I lost track of time, you know, nose stuck in the books again." Remus chuckled softly, the lie seeping through his teeth like honey. He realized he may have been hanging out with Aries too much lately, "sorry if I woke you up last night."

The thought of the girl made blood rush to his face. It had taken a very cold shower in the middle of the night in order to calm himself down after the kiss.

After Aries had run off, without a word, he realized the tent risen from his trousers must have scared her off. He was rather surprised himself that just a kiss could make his body react in such a way.

He had hoped to see her come down with Lily the next morning before breakfast started, but when he spotted the red head in the hall without Aries, he felt something he wasn't ready to identify yet.

Remus had fancied Aries for quite a long time now, but in every dreaming fantasy he had imagined, her running away wasn't in any of them.

James shook his head, "c'mon Moony, we both know you weren't late night studying, you did wake me up and since I had to piss, I had to walk into an ice cave after you went to bed."

Remus rubbed the nape of his neck as more blood rose, "Are you blushing? Merlin, Moony, what the bloody hell were you up to last night. Please tell me you found a clever little birdy."

"Are seriously asking if I had sex last night?"

"Obviously you didn't, why else would you have taken a cold shower."

"Merlin, Prongs!" Remus groaned rubbing a palm down his face, "no need to sugarcoat it." He said sarcastically.

"And what do you mean "found a clever birdy?"

"Who's a clever birdy?" Sirius asked when him and Peter fell into step with Remus and James.

James shrugged with a smirk, "Remus finally found a girlfriend."

"Hold on-"

"Finally"

"We can stop looking now."

"Cough it up, Wormtail."

"Merlin! Did you bet on my love life?!" Remus glared between Sirius and Peter.

Sirius looked offended, "Do you not even know me. Geez, Moony, what kind of friend are you?"

Remus gaped at his friend, looking to James for help, only gaining a head shake of disappointment. With a huff, Remus started on towards the Great Hall once more while his friends giggled behind him.

_________

"Come on, Moony, what's her name." Sirius asked once they all sat down at the Gryffindor table.

Remus rolled his eyes, but once he noticed his action again, his thoughts drifted back to a particular raven haired girl.

The thought made his lip pull slightly, "you thinking about her now too?" Peter whispered getting close to his head.

Remus scoffed, shoving Peters face away making Sirius and James laugh, "Do you lot have nothing better to do than interrogate me on who I fancy?"

A few murmurs of "obviously" were heard between the three making Remus sigh, "Look she's great, she really is...I just...I don't think it's fair for me to start something."

James tilted his head in question, allowing Remus to explain, "my furry problem..." he edged on.

Sirius only shrugged, "I wouldn't care if my girlfriend had one. I mean, there's not a high chance I would stay with her too long, yk, but still I wouldn't mind."

Remus shook his head, "you don't understand, Padfoot, I don't want to just hook up with people. I truly do want a relationship, It's just not in the cards for me."

"Well in that case, can I get the name please."

Remus smirked at Sirius' words, thinking about how his friend would react to hearing his twins name.

He quickly covered that up, James the only to notice, and shook his head, "this one isn't your type."

Peter's nose scrunched, "anyone with breasts is his type."

Remus bit back a grin, once again taken notice by James, "Trust me, you wouldn't be interested in the slightest." The boy took out a book, but before he could open to the right page, his eye caught a glimpse of raven dark hair, making his breath catch.

When he looked up to see if it was her, that feeling settled into his system yet again, a fourth year with identical hair had walked over to the Hufflepuff table.

At this point he felt rather frustrated, breakfast was already half over and Aries still hadn't shown up. He was tempted to go look in the kitchens but shook himself from the thought. Why would he be actively seeking out Aries? They shared one kiss, and she ran. Clearly there's not a mutual interest going on, right?

But Remus once again remembered the feeling of her lips on his and the memory came pouring back. She had, in fact, kissed him first. Why would she kiss him at all if she didn't like him?

"If a girl kissed you and then ran, what does that mean?" Remus hesitated asking the question. He knew already a few possible explanations from Sirius' many rants after a trip from a broom closet.

"Maybe a dare." Sirius responded thoughtfully.

"Or it was a bad kiss." James continued.

"She might not have been ready?" Peter sounded more like he was asking himself, but Remus shrugged towards him for trying.

"It really depends, was she dazed and just freaked out, did she find out about your furry problem and is a terrible person and ran, maybe you looked dazed and she freaked out." Sirius listed on his fingers, but the more he listed, the more Remus tuned out.

All of those possibilities were negatives, all of them were either bad on his side or worse on hers.

"Or it could be that she's not good with feelings and has a commitment problem. You know, like maybe she does fancy you and just doesn't know how to process the action." Peter added making Remus' head snap towards him.

It sounded exactly like Aries without a doubt. In their many hours of conversation the other night, Aries had made a quick mention of how bad she was with feelings and commitment, which was when she confessed she initially had dated Fabian Prewett and then dropped him.

Sirius and James both stared at Peter in shock, the boy merely shrugged, "my mum hooks up a lot."

The boys chuckled shaking their heads but nodded, "very possible, and very helpful, there are only so many girls that have that trait at this school. Finding her will be like casting the patronus charm. Plus there's a Slytherin party tonight, where else would we find such a girl." Sirius smirked.

Thanks for 1k views!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.2K 109
*Marauders Era* *Remus Lupin x OC* Lucius Malfoy's sister finally meets the Marauders, see what happens and how friendships and possible relationship...
6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...
279K 6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
69.1K 2K 13
He wanted to split her open, to dig his fingers in and pry open her ribcage, lick her heart and her blood, pick open her bones and suck out the marro...