Hogwarts Mystery Ismelda Murk...

By kashawn2000

Okay I'm really tired of the lack of ismelda love. She deserves more then what JC is giving us so this story... More

Information
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10 (Festival Fun)
Festival fun 2 (part 11)
Part 13
Part 14

Part 8

341 12 5
By kashawn2000

POV Ismelda

As MC and I were walking to the courtyard I noticed MC looking a bit down but I brushed it off as him having an off day. After a few minutes of walking we made it and started planning.

MC: So Ismelda what ideas do you have in mind for making Barnaby notice you.

Ismelda: Well actually I wanted to ask you about Liz.

MC: Liz?

Ismelda: Yeah you know the four eyed animal loving girl.

MC: Yeah what about her?

Ismelda: Well i'm pretty sure she likes Barnaby and that's a big problem.

When I said those words I saw MC's eyes flicker almost as if he wondered about something. But in almost the same instant they went back to their dull color of old.

MC:...This could be a problem.

Ismelda: You think.

MC: But I have a solution.

Ismelda: Which is?

MC: Ask him out.

I couldn't believe what he just said. He wants me to just ask out Barnaby. Is he insane. But before I could form my any words he sensed my discomfort and explained further.

MC: Listen there's a festival coming up soon. If you ask out Barnaby and have him go with you to the festival you don't have to worry about planning anything.

Ismelda: (blushing slightly) Oh... You're right.

MC: Also I'm sure Hagrid and Kettleburn will bring creatures for some sort of petting zoo and do you know what that means.

Ismelda: That Liz will be out of the way.

MC: Exactly. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go meet Barnaby.

Ismelda: Why?

MC: Because I want to make sure he understands what's happening when you do ask him.

Ismelda: Thanks MC.

MC: Anytime Ismelda.

As I watched MC head towards the Great Hall I noticed someone following behind him at a distance but I thought nothing of it but it did look like they were holding something. I went off to my Common room and waited for MC to finish his side of the plan.

MC POV

I dragged myself to the Great Hall and unluckily for me Barnaby was there and he was sitting by himself so I took the seat in front of him and we began talking. 

Barnaby: Hey MC how are ya!

MC: I'm fine but I wanted to ask you about the festival coming up.

Barnaby: Oh yeah I was meaning to ask you about that. Um what's a Fest val?

MC: Festivals are fun places where you can do all sorts of fun activities like face painting and dueling. You know things like that.

Barnaby: Oh cool. So what did you want to talk to me about.

MC: Well I wanted to know if-

Before I could continue a plate of two sandwiches appeared in front of me which is weird considering I did summon anything. I was gonna eat but because of my constant neglect of my health lately I decided to take a small bite. But this tasted weird. This sandwich wasn't normal but I felt something inside of me changing but after a while I ignored it and went back to what I was supposed to do.

??? POV

???: (staring from a distance) Now you're all mine MC.

Merula POV

I was headed  to the common room when I noticed Ismelda headed there as well so I decided to walk along side her and chat with her about MC and Barnaby.

Merula: Hey Ismelda.

Ismelda: Hello Merula. Do you need something?

Merula: No but I wanna talk to you about MC.

Ismelda: Why? You know he doesn't like you in that way and probably never will.

Merula: I know that but I want to ask him to the festival and I don't know how to go about it after everything.

Ismelda: Well you probably shouldn't even..... Wait a minute.

Merula: What?

Ismelda: I have an Idea.

Merula: What is it and will I have to do anything stupid.

Ismelda: No.

Merula: Okay what is it?

Ismelda: You see MC is helping me get Barnaby to go to the festival with me.

Merula: Okay and?

Ismelda: And that means if you ask MC we can turn it into a double date.

Merula: What's in it for you?

Ismelda: MC's help if I mess up and you and I together means everyone is less likely to come near us. The only problem is MC agreeing but I'll talk to him.

Merula: Ismelda that's probably the most brilliant idea anyone has ever had.

Ismelda: I know thank me later. Right now let me lock down Barnaby.

Merula: Okay!

We reached the common room and to say I was excited was and understatement. I might actually get a date with MC! I'm super happy and proud of Ismelda for coming up with such a great idea.

(next day)

POV Penny

I was brewing a potion in the artifact room when Rowan and Ben walked in and greeted me with hurt smiles. I knew why they were hurt it was because of what MC said back at the three broomsticks.

Penny: Hey guys how are you feeling.

Rowan: Honestly very awful. I feel like I failed as a friend to MC.

Ben: Same here. We've been trying to figure out what to do for days.

Penny: Well try not to worry the festival is coming up in a few days. Maybe that will lighten his spirits up a little.

Rowan: Yeah but that solution is only temporary what will we do after.

Penny: We'll come to that when we get to it. 

Just then Tulip came into the room looking very excited about something.

Tulip: Guys guess what! I solved MC's problem.

Penny: What! How?

Tulip smiled brightly but something about was really off. It wasn't a genuine smile of helping your friend but a smile of greed and satisfaction.

Rowan: Tulip! Don't just stand there tell us what you did.

Tulip: I gave MC a Love Potion!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 150 19
Edit: this book is horrible and it doesn't add up because I was editing the storyline but gave up halfway. Read at your own risk. -+Ă—+- Hi, My name i...
716K 14.8K 126
Dumbledores adoptive daughter has lived at Hogwarts since she was five years old , what happened when her life becomes intertwined with the boy who l...
16.2K 528 37
This is just a random drarry story on the internet, surprised you found it to be honest. It sucks. A few notes: -this is my first fanfic, please don'...
76.7K 1.3K 109
Hello there- uh This is just a Tigry x willow random one shots! Art cover by Dam_Yeh - (Instagram) ‼️Please note, I'll be closing the book when we...