ATEEZ Mpreg Oneshots

By Yeo_Mama

As the title states, this book will focus on ATEEZ mpreg. ALL STORIES will contain mpreg/male pregnancy, so... More

Disclaimer
SEONGJOONG (pt.1)
SEONGJOONG (pt. 2)
JONGSANG
SEONGJOONG (pt.3)
WOOSAN
SEONGJOONG (pt.1)
SEONGJOONG (pt.2)
SEONGJOONG (pt.3)
REQUESTS (Closed)
YUNGI
YUNJOONG
WOOSAN ft. SEONGJOONG
SEONGJOONG
SEONGJOONG
WOOSAN
SEONGJOONG (pt.2) ON HOLD
JONGSANG (Fairy AU)
WOOSAN
SEONGJOONG (pt.1) ON HOLD
REQUESTS (Closed)
SEONGJOONG (pt. 1)
100k ANNOUNCEMENT
SEONGJOONG (Family AU)
WOOSAN (100k Special)
SEONGJOONG
SEONGJOONG (Family AU)
SEONGJOONG (A/B/O)
YUNGI
SEONGJOONG (Family AU)
SEONGJOONG (A/B/O) *MATURE*
SEONGJOONG (Family AU)
REQUESTS (Open)

SEONGJOONG (pt.1) ON HOLD

5.3K 95 47
By Yeo_Mama

Okay so I know I write a lot of Seongjoong...but I can't help it!!! I'm whipped for them! Plus when I get a really good request with them, I have to write it immediately because I get so much inspiration...but this story is slightly different because it's bottom Seonghwa instead of Hongjoong!!! I'm such a big top Seonghwa enthusiast, but sometimes you have to change things up! (Plus it was kind of asked for by the requester soooooo)

Requested by hwawqrld

--------------------

"Seonghwa!"

Snapping his eyes up from where they had been mindlessly staring at a random crack imbedded into the old wood of their dining room table, the teen's gaze lands onto the worried features of his mother's face.

"Yes Eomma?"

Shifting himself to sit up from his slumped position, Seonghwa barely hides his slight grimace as a bolt of pain runs up his spine, the movement alerting his brother who looked up from his phone, his medically trained eyes calculating as looked the younger up and down.  His features seemed to harden as his gaze locked onto the tensed muscle of Seonghwa's jaw, signaling that the teen's teeth were clenched together.

He knew something was up

"Honey what's wrong? That's the third time you've spaced out this morning...You're not getting sick are you?"

She asked worriedly, turning away from where she was washing the dishes as she ran her hands along her son's face, placing her delicate fingers to his forehead, cheeks, and neck as she felt his temperature.

"I'm fine Eomma, really.  I'm just a little sore from practice last night.  Yunho made us work a lot harder then usual, what with the winter competition coming up and all.

He laughed fakely, waving off his mother's frantic hands as he brushed off her obvious concern, forcing his lips up into a convincing smile.

Apparently it wasn't convincing enough as his mother gave him a pointed look, her dark eyebrows raised as she leaned against their sink with crossed arms.  Her messy bun and bare face making her appear even more intimidating.

"Don't try to fool me with that nonsense Park Seonghwa. I can see right through your little act.  I know you don't feel well.  You haven't even touched your strawberry smoothie and you didn't even try to get dressed up this morning, which I know you love doing..."

His mother looked at him while saying this, causing a bright red blush to rise up the teen's face and settle into his cheeks.

Pursing his lips, Seonghwa fiddled with his untouched smoothie as he brought the bottle to his lips, diverting his mother's gaze as he busied himself with taking a minuscule sip.

Damn...

She caught him

"Dae, can you please make sure your brother isn't coming down with something before I lose my mind.  It's to early for this kind of stress..."

Tightening the bathrobe wrapped around her slim frame, his mother turned back to the dishes in front of her, the sound of rushing water and ceramics clanking against each other filling the small kitchen.

"Just because I'm a medical student doesn't mean I'm the family's own personal doctor..."

Daeseong huffed as he stood up, schooling his expression into a look of annoyance as he approached his younger brother.

Although, Seonghwa knew that the older actually cared very deeply for him and was genuinely concerned for his condition, even if his worry didn't show on his face. He could see it in the way he unconsciously bit his lip as he worked, having had the habit since they were kids.

He had never been very good at hiding his emotions, even if he liked to think he did.

It made Seonghwa smile

Watching as his brother came to stand in front of him, he instinctively raised his hands up to act as a barrier between him and the older.

"Hyunnnng, I'm fi-"

Shoving a piece of fruit from his own plate into his little brother's mouth, Daeseong effectively cut off the younger's whining, allowing him to work in silence.

Seonghwa's face burned with embarrassment as he felt the older's hands run along his body, checking for any signs of illness.

Nothing was wrong with him!

Although, the piece of banana that was forcefully shoved into his mouth became harder to chew as his stomach seemed to do somersaults, the muscles cramping tightly as he begrudgingly swallowed the fruit.

Okay so maybe something was wrong

His brother seemed to catch onto his noticeable discomfort as he felt Seonghwa tense up underneath his hands, looking up to see the younger's face scrunched.

"Where does it hurt the most Hwa?"

"Dae I'm fine real-"

"I asked you where does it hurt"

Swallowing at the serious tone, Seonghwa moved his brother's hands until they rested on his lower back and abdomen.

Daeseong's eyes widened at the locations, but said nothing as his gentle hands applied slight pressure to certain areas, questioning whether or not it hurt.

"Does this hurt?"

He asked while pressing lightly against Seonghwa's right side, receiving a strong "No" from the teen.

Clicking his tongue in satisfaction, the older moved away from his little brother as he began to ruffle through one of their cabinets.

"Well that's good, it looks like there is nothing wrong with your appendix."

He stated as he turned back to the younger, a pill held between his long fingers.

"I told you I was just sore...nobody listens to me."

Seonghwa pouted as he accepted the medicine his brother gave to him, swallowing it quickly with a gulp of his smoothie.

"Do you want a pain patch for your back?"

Daeseong called from down the hall as he had made his way towards their shared bathroom, the sounds of drawers opening and closing as he searched for said patch.

Replaying with a loud "Yeah", Seonghwa followed after the older into the bathroom, quickly standing in front of him as he had been in this exact position multiple times in the past.

When you're a dancer, aches and pains just become a part of your life.

Lifting up his sweatshirt, Seonghwa waited for the older to place the patch along his lower back but found the male's eyes locked onto his stomach in the mirror, his brows furrowed deeply.

He turned his own eyes to his reflection and cringed at the sight of his abdomen. The tanned skin was taunt and distended, forming a little bump that stuck weirdly from his small hips.

So much for that 6-pack he had yesterday...

He continued to stare at the strange slope of his stomach, analyzing it just as his brother was doing. 

That is until he heard the crunch of gravel as a car pulled up into their driveway, signifying the arrival of his childhood best friend.

He was gonna be late

"Come on Hyung, I don't have all day! And stop staring! I know I'm really bloated."

He whined out, turning his gaze down from his stomach and to his brother's hands as they hastily smoothed the strip onto his back, pulling his sweatshirt down once he was done.

Completely missing the strange look that plagued Daeseong's face as he left in his hurry, Seonghwa hightailed it to their front door as he quickly gathered his things.

"I'm heading out mom, Wooyoung's here!"

He shouted as he grabbed his backpack and slid on his shoes all in one swift movement.

"Alright honey, have a great day!"

His mother called as she rounded the corner, handing her son his untouched breakfast as she made sure he had everything he needed.

"Also Seonghwa, remember your father and I won't be home until late, but you can come home early if you don't feel good.  Daeseong should be home by 3."

She informed him as she smoothed out his ruffled hair, placing his thin-wired glasses onto his nose that he had forgotten in his rush to leave.

"I know!"

Placing a hasty kiss to his mother's cheek, the young teen ran out their front door, racing down towards his best friend's black Mini Cooper that sat idly in their driveway.

"I love you Seonghwa!"

He heard his mom shout out, looking behind his shoulder to find her waving lovingly at him from the threshold of their home.

"I love you too!"

He yelled back just as loudly, smiling at the exchange of love that he and his mother had kept up since his first day of kindergarten.

Approaching his friend's car, Seonghwa opened the door as he threw his bag into the backseat, settling himself into the warm leather.

Wooyoung was on the phone, no doubt talking to San on the other line as he heard the younger's muffled laugh filter in through the speaker.

The 16-year-old had pulled his long hair up into a little ponytail, the streaks of blonde he had dyed underneath his dark locks now fully visible.

He wore an outfit very similar to Seonghwa's own, although Wooyoung had never been one for fashion to begin with, purposely choosing to look like a homeless man because he deemed it was "more comfortable".

You do you I guess...

Instinctively reaching out to yank on the younger's ponytail, Wooyoung turned his attention to the older as he quickly ended his call.

"I like the hair"

"I bet San does too..."

Seonghwa laughed loudly as the younger instantly attacked him, his face bright red at the mention of his boyfriend.

"You are so whipped for him!"

Wiping tears away from his eyes, the teen couldn't help himself as he turned to grab the boy's cheek teasingly, a scowl spreading across his face as he turned his car into reverse, pulling out into the street.

"You're just jealous of what me and San have. You and Hongjoong's relationship is so boring. You need to spice things up and stop being so domestic."

The younger huffed, annoyance present in his tone as his lips set into a deep pout, his eyes focused on the road ahead of him as he drove them to school.

"Like you're one to talk!  Wooyoung, Hongjoong and I have been dating for 2 years.  You and San have been together for 2 months, not to mention that he is your first boyfriend..."

"And your point is what exactly?"

Seonghwa merely rolled his eyes at his best friend's sarcastic remark, leaning over to tap a finger against the younger's beauty mark that sat underneath his left eye, having done so since they were kids.

"You're so cute when you're annoyed"

A fond smile spread over Wooyoung's face at the comment, but he quickly schooled it back into a look of indifference as he continued to drive.

"And you're an idiot"

Laughing quietly, Seonghwa turned to look out the window, leaning his head against the cool glass as he watched houses pass by.

"Are we picking up Yunho today?"

The teen asked as he continued to watch numerous colorful houses flash past his window, knowing they were nearing his other childhood friend's house.

Yunho had grown up as Wooyoung's neighbor and had made it a habit of his to climb over their shared fence whenever the younger and Seonghwa were having a play date, eventually wiggling his way into both their friend circle and hearts.

He was like the last piece of the puzzle that completed their little trio.

"Naw, he wanted to walk with Mingi to school today."

Wooyoung said with an obvious smirk on his face as he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"And you say I'm whipped for San"

He huffed out, his voice raising in both pitch and volume as he slowly became annoyed.

"Yunho is practically throwing himself at this kid, yet Mingi's too oblivious to notice...He's like a damn lovesick puppy. Following loyally after his master..."

"It's fucking disgusting"

Seonghwa snorted loudly at that, breaking into full blown laughter as the younger made fake gagging noises, causing him to double over in his seat.

"No stop, it's so romantic!"

Seonghwa whined out, clenching his heart dramatically like a young schoolgirl as he turned to look at the younger, his eyes dreamy.

Although that looked quickly changed to panic as he looked out the windshield only to find that Wooyoung's car was practically driving through a person's yard, the grass flying in all directions as it was torn from the ground.

"WOOYOUNG!"

The younger startled at his shout, quickly swerving them back to the road, nearly taking out a trash can in his wake.  He hastily brought his car to a stop, the force jerking them forwards in their seatbelts.

"Shit..."

Wooyoung breathed out, pushing stray strands of hair away from his face as he turned to look at Seonghwa, the teen gripping onto his seat for dear life.

"You good Hwa?"

He asked, watching as the other's large eyes landed on him, his face painted with shock.

"I just saw my life flash before my eyes..."

He whispered, continuing to look at the younger with his crazed expression.

They both instantly broke out into laughter

"God Hyung, we're you trying to get us killed?  Why'd you have to scream like that, I totally had it under control!"

Wooyoung joked as he clenched his sore stomach, small giggles still leaving his mouth as he wiped at his watering eyes.

"Hyung?"

He asked, noticing that the boy had failed to make a comment in reply. The older was being strangely quiet for what just happened, his own laughter ceasing rather quickly.

Turning to the older male as he got no response, Wooyoung's brows furrowed as he looked at the teen's blank expression, his eyes fixated on something the younger couldn't see.

"You okay Hwa?"

Getting increasingly more nervous at his friend's silence, Wooyoung's eyes widened in fear when the boy suddenly gasped out, his hands flying to his stomach quickly as he hunched over in obvious pain.

"Shit Seonghwa, you aren't actually hurt are you!"

Panicking at the older's actions, the young teen hovers his hands nervously around him, unsure of what to do. Although he quickly stops when Seonghwa puts up a hand, ceasing his worrying for just a moment.

"I-it's just a c-cramp..."

He grits out, his breathing slowly easing out as he regained his composure, straightening himself back up into his seat as he breathed heavily.

"I'm okay"

He sighs out, laying his head back against the seat as he tiredly closes his eyes, exhaustion washing over him.

He was so tired all of a sudden

"Christ, you gave me a fucking heart attack!"

Wooyoung practically shouted the words at him, gripping his chest for dear life as he stared at the older in shock.

"Woo, I'm fin-"

"You having a baby or something?"

The older's eyebrow twitched at that, his jaw tensing at Wooyoung's interruption.

Seonghwa didn't know why the question irked him the wrong way, but he could easily feel his annoyance steadily rise at the younger's playful words.

"Yes Wooyoung, I am definitely having a baby even though I am very much not pregnant..."

His response was sharp, his tone shocking the younger boy sat across from him.

Wooyoung's eyes widened slightly before they narrowed into a scrutinizing look, his mouth set in a hard line.

"I was just worried about you!"

When he didn't get a reply back, the young teen scoffed at the older's silence.

"Geez, someone's moody today-"

"-must be the hormones."

He jokingly tacked the words onto the end of his sentence, hoping to get a raise out of Seonghwa as the teen continued to give him the silent treatment.

It worked

"Haha, very funny"

Seonghwa deadpanned, although he felt guilt raise up his throat once the reply left his lips, the words not sitting with him right.

Why was he acting like this?

Sighing loudly, he readjusted himself in his seat so he could face the younger, his expression tired.

"No seriously Woo, I'm fine. I'm just really sore from practice last night and dinner made me bloat up like a whale, and it's making me feel really miserable right now."

"I'm sorry for acting the way I was...I'm just tired."

He groaned out, throwing his head back against the seat, his eyes staring sadly at the younger.

Wooyoung stared back at him, worrying his bottom lip between his teeth. Almost flipping a 360, the younger flicked his hair out of his face as he casually restarted his car, pulling them back onto the road, face unreadable.

"You're forgiven"

He threw the word nonchalantly over his shoulder as he looked into his side view mirrors.

"-but it still sounds like you're pregnant to me"

Slapping the younger upside the head, Seonghwa couldn't help the giggle that fell past his lips as a wide smirk spread itself across Wooyoung's face.

"You're an idiot, you know that right."

"Yeah, but you love me!"

"Sure...whatever you want to think"

"Hey! Stop being a meanie, I'm being really open and sensitive right now. I can't bel....

Smiling softly, Seonghwa allowed himself to relax back into his seat, shutting his eyes slowly as he listened to the teen whine. Although they quickly reopened when his felt his phone buzz in his pocket, hastily grabbing the device and clicking it on to read through his notifications.

He expected to see a text from Hongjoong or maybe their group chat, but was surprised to find that it was actually from his brother.

Call me if you need anything

Huh strange...Daeseong usually wasn't this nice.

What up with him today?

Seonghwa thought, but he didn't have time to dwell on his brother's unexpected kindness as he looked up at the time displayed on his phone screen, his eyes bugging out.

8:00 am

Class started at 8:10

Well shit...

"WOOYOUNG DRIVE! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

"FUUUUUUCK!"

Author's Note: And that brings us to the end of part 1!!!! I have decided that this is most likely going to end up being 3 parts because I had more to add onto this portion, but I decided against it because I didn't want to make it seem so rushed.  I also didn't want to give you guys a 5000 word oneshot. I'm very excited to continue this story and I hope you guys are curious to see what happens next!!!

Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Cross-posted on Archiveofourown
@_J.W_Illustrations on Instagram

Go check out my other books
"Just a touch of Pixie Dust"
and "Thank U"

Go give them some love!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 1K 33
a story about Kang Yeosang who doesn't believe in love. He always fortifies other people's feelings for him and keeps all the feelings he has with de...
191K 3.7K 100
[𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗, 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚] - Please don't read this :D - Collection of a badly written Jongsang oneshots - Smut🔞, Fluf...
47K 1.5K 44
[complete] "Are you mine?" he asked as he started rolling his hips back and forth, the friction sending me into euphoria. I moaned. "I'm all yours...
33.1K 1K 14
❝your scent keeps me safe..❞ this book contains tons of fluff and minor sexual scenes! none of these descriptions reflect on ateez as individuals. th...