๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 48

8.3K 395 398
By g_r_a_s

it starts to rain as the four boys land. they all take deep breaths to cool themselves down but bakugo immediately lets go of kirishima's hand and bends down to place your bloody figure on the ground.

"hey, speedy. wake up you idiot." bakugo says in a slight shaky tone, shaking your shoulders. you make no reaction and that makes him start to worry more.

"rai!" kirishima yells, running to bakugo and bending down next to you. tears start to form in his eyes when he sees how beat up and bloody you look.

that was him who made that huge blast.

"rai? wake up. you're free now." kirishima says in a sad tone as tears keep welling up in his eyes. the sight of you like this is too much for the redhead to handle.

"y/n?" iida says, already next to kirishima. he bites his lip as he goes to grab your cold, lifeless hand. tears also well up in his eyes as your blood gets on him. "y/n, can you hear us?" he asks in a scared tone.

"move. move. move. move. move!" midoriya says, harshly pushing all of the boys out the way. they look at each other in shock before looking back at midoriya.

"hey. y/n wake up. i know you're there." midoriya says with a forced smile, picking up your figure and placing it on his lap. he looks at your face that's littered with blood and dirt and his heart starts to beat fast. "wake up!" he then yells, reaching down to hold your hand.

midoriya's tears start to overfill his eyes, causing his vision to go blurry. it starts to thunder as he caresses your cheek and studies your blood-filled face. his eyes trail down to your exposed stomach thats also filled with blood. he then looks at your once gray sweatpants covered with splotches of brown and red. and finally, your white sneakers that have splatters of blood on them like you stepped in a puddle filled with red dye.

"y/n.... wake up.." midoriya says slightly quieter. he starts to play with your hair and kirishima, iida and bakugo just helplessly watch as midoriya tries to wake you up. rain starts to hit harder, soaking all of their hair and clothing.

"y/n, please." midoriya whispers. he brings his forehead to yours and closes his eyes, letting a few tears drop. water from his face falls onto yours as it continues to pour. "please. i need to tell you how much you mean to me. i really like you. i've realized-" he starts to whisper.

"guys! where's bakugo and-" momo stops talking as her and todoroki turn the corner to see everyone on the ground with their heads hung low.

"what's going on?" todoroki asks. he's shocked when he sees iida and kirishima look up at him with red eyes and tears threatening to spill.

"midori-" todoroki stops talking when midoriya lifts his head up, blood on his forehead. his eyes trail down to your figure and his eyes widen.

"y/n?" he trails of in a whisper. he slowly starts walking to you until he's full on running and before he knows it, he's by your side. thunder strikes down, illuminating your dirtied and blooded face for a moment until it goes dark again.

"y/n? what happened?" todoroki asks, still looking at your unconscious figure that attracts drops of rain. his mind starts to fuzz as he looks at you. his eyes start to shake back and forth as he feels his heart start to race. as much as he wants to look away, his body isn't letting him.

"Y/N!" momo cries out, running to your side. she pushes todoroki and midoriya out the way and is the last person from the group to look at you. she grabs you and places you on her lap like midoriya did and gulps as you stay limp in her arms.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE!" she yells at the boys. all of their eyes widen as she raises her voice at them. todoroki immediately pulls his phone out and steps to the side, calling the ambulance. blood mixed with the rain water starts running down your skin, making uncolored parts of your body stain with red.

"Y/N! no no no!" momo says over and over again. she looks as her tears start falling onto your face, mixing with stray water drops.

"y/n...." momo starts to hyperventilate. she never thought she'd have to see you like this. she takes one more look at your face that has blood and water dripping down it and she loses it.

her loud scream of despair is all it takes for the rest of the boys to break down. thunder loudly cackles as everyone starts shaking and sobbing.

kirishima covers his face with his hands, sobbing uncontrollably. it's his fault is all he tells himself. one more look at you and he'll empty out whatever was in his stomach.

iida covers his mouth with one hand and the other covers his forehead as his tears fall. he starts to get flashbacks of his brother and it makes him cry even more as he looks at your figure in momo's arms.

todoroki lets small tears fall down his face as he stays on the line with the police. he starts telling them his location with a shaky voice, trying to cool himself down. on the inside, his heart is beating out of his chest and he feels like he's gonna throw up.

bakugo looks down at the ground as small splotches of the road slowly gets wet below him. he runs a hand through his hair, not wanting to look at you.

momo lets her tears loose as she presses her forehead against yours, whispering no over and over again. she feels blood and water start to soak her clothing as she closes her eyes and prays.

midoriya just silently cries as he clenches his eyes shut and holds your hand. he can't even describe the pain he's feeling. his tears continue to fall as he shakily holds your cold hand to his mouth. he keeps praying in his mind that you'll be alright as his lips find their way to the back of your hand. no screaming or yelling from him.

just silent pain.

todoroki eventually gets off the phone with the ambulance. thunder continues to cackle and rain continues to pour as the group of friends cry over their unconscious friend.

they thought they won. they saved their two classmates. they went against the law to save their captured friends.

but they only made things worse in their eyes.

rushing rain so heavy that it starts to produce mist and puddles forming, the group of friends continue to get soaked as they sob and cry and sob and cry. the eerie sound of the empty street is now filled with wails and sobs of despair.

what seemed like an eternity later, sirens are heard in the background. everyone looks up when they hear a door open. through the mist of the rain and their feet overflowing tears, they see red flashing lights and multiple people making their way to them.

"back away from the girl." one of the emt's say as they start running towards you. iida, kirishima, todoroki and bakugo start to back away but momo and midoriya don't.

"kids, back away from your friend. she'll be safe with us." a paramedic says as he bends down in front of you.

"NO!" momo cries out, holding your head to her chest. iida and kirishima slowly start tearing her away from your grip. "yayorozu. come on, let them-"

"stop!" momo yells, not budging. it takes iida, kirishima and another female to get momo away. she starts sobbing louder as you're ripped away from her. "y/n!" she yells out in fear.

momo continues to cry as she's pulled to the side by iida and kirishima. all of them struggle to stand straight due to the weakness in their knees and the pouring rain.

"sir. please let her go." a male tells midoriya who hasn't move from your side.

"let me go with her." midoriya whispers.

"i'm sorry, if you're not-"

"i'm going with her" midoriya says, glaring at the emt. the paramedic starts to grab your body but midoriya doesn't let go of your hand. "let me go with her!" he yells.

"i'm not leaving her!" midoriya yells as his hand starts to slip from yours due to the rain. he starts to sob as multiple paramedics starts to grab your body.

todoroki and bakugo start walking to midoriya as he keeps his grip tight like he's about to fall from the empire state building. "sir i'm afraid you can't." one of the females say.

"no! i'm not taking no for an answer!" midoriya yells in despair. his grip from your hand gets ripped off and the paramedics start holding you princess style.

"Y/N!" midoriya yells as he starts running to you. his arms get harshly grabbed and he's now struggling and slipping to make his way to you.

"let me go! i need to go with her!" midoriya yells. "midoriya, you need to let them take care of her." todoroki says in a calm but panicked voice, keeping his grip on his friend's arm tight.

"NO! IM GOING WITH HER!" midoriya yells as he watches you get carried. that should be him.

"dammit deku. let them do their job!" bakugo yells. the pouring rain makes it hard for todoroki and bakugo to hold midoriya still but they continue to hold him back as midoriya keeps shouting at the paramedics in frustration, tears mixed with water dripping down his hair and face.

"LET ME GO DAMMIT!" midoriya yells as he tries to shake off todoroki and bakugo. "midoriya!" todoroki yells.

"yayorozu please!" iida yells as him and kirishima hold momo's arms. she keeps sobbing as the sound of the loud sirens keep filling their ears. "let me go please!" momo yells in a weak voice.

"deku!" bakugo yells in frustration as his grip on his childhood friend tightens. midoriya ignores him and slowly starts making his way to you.

"bakugo grip tighter!" todoroki yells as him and bakugo start sliding against the wet road. "i'm fucking trying!" the ash blond yells back.

"you two let me go!" midoriya yells as he activates his quirk. bakugo and todoroki's eyes widen as they start to struggle more.

slowly but surely, midoriya starts to get out of the two boys' grip. once he feels like he can take off, his feet are incased in ice.

"what- todoroki stop!" midoriya yells as he looks back at his half and half friend. tears and droplets of water fall down todoroki's hair and face as he sadly stands there and watches his friend struggle.

"LET ME GO!" midoriya yells in anger. todoroki says nothing as he holds back everything in him to let midoriya go. he knows how midoriya feels about you. he so desperately wants to let him go.

but he can't.

midoriya activates his quirk but it suddenly shuts off. tears continue to fall down his face as he tries to move.

"that's enough." the group of friends hear someone say. they look to see their homeroom teacher standing there with his quirk activated.

"mr. aizawa..."

"let them take rai." aizawa says, not wanting to look at his hurt student. the group look back at you and see you getting placed on a stretcher. their eyes widen as they see the tips of your soaked hair starting to turn white.

once you're inside the ambulance, they start to take off. the group of friends are forced to watch the ambulance drive off with their friend. the blaring sirens get quieter and quieter until it's heard no more. only the sound of pouring rain and thunder striking fills their ears now.

the students try to calm their breathing as they don't even know how badly they're shivering from the amount of cold rain. their hair sticks to them along with their clothes.

"she's in good hands. let's get you guys home." aizawa says, walking towards his broken students. it pains him on the inside but of course he'd never show it on the outside.

everyone stays still as they look at the sky where they saved you and bakugo. lightning is seen striking down from the sky in the distance and that's all it takes for them to break down again.

midoriya gets to his knees and hides his face like he did when all might told him he could become a hero. he starts to shake uncontrollably as tears rush down his face. rain harshly hits his back but he pays no mind to it, only screaming out in despair like he did when you and bakugo were taken from him.

they thought you were gonna be safe. that this nightmare was gonna be over. they thought everything would've been okay after. only a slap on the wrist for breaking the law because they actually saved their classmates.

he thought that after this, he would be able to tell you how he felt. how he likes everything about you from your multicolored eyes all the way down to your annoyed scowl. how much he wanted to see you finally safe with him after two days of being captured.

how he would spin you around in his arms as you accepted his feelings. how he'd get to see your smile and hear your laugh as he did so.

how much he wanted you to be his.

but now, you're on the verge of death.

"she admitted it"

"what?"

"speedy, she said she likes deku." bakugo tells todoroki who both stand next to each other, watching midoriya break down in front of them.

"yeah, he admitted it too." todoroki sadly says, looking down at the ground. they hear a female scream and they look to see momo sobbing uncontrollably into kirishima's chest who still has tears running down his face.

it's a complete nightmare for them all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 7.7K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...
2M 62.7K 69
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...
57.1K 1.1K 30
๐˜/๐ ๐‹/๐, ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
136K 4.2K 15
The story of the struggles of (Y/N), Daughter to a villain chose a path that strays from Evil trying to live a normal life. Finding herself stuck in...