B.U.D.D.Y | b. boston jr #LLTC

Von humansunflower

in which they both swore it was casual or in which it wasn't casual at all #LLTC Mehr

B.U.D.D.Y
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
author's note
023
024
025
026
027
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
EPILOGUE
author's note

028

6.7K 416 294
Von humansunflower

october 9th, 2020
7:02 pm

"YOU SUCK AT THIS." Brandon shook his head at where Sunday was sitting across from him.

The two were in the crowded dining hall for dinner, occupying a booth near the middle of the building.

On the table between them was Sunday's plate full of pasta and Brandon's bowl of grapes and plate of Caesar salad.

"I don't do this a lot." Sunday rolled her eyes but flashed a playful smile.

Brandon held up a tiny purple grape for her to see, "Are you ready?"

"No. Stop wasting fruit." Sunday responded.

Brandon glanced at the floor around his Jordans where a couple petite grapes had been dropped then back at his friend, "Come on. I think you'll get this one."

Sunday let out a sigh but relaxed her shoulders, "Okay. I'm ready."

Brandon lightly flicked his wrist and Sunday moved her head to the left and just barely managed to catch the piece of the fruit in her mouth.

"Finally!" Sunday exclaimed then started to chew, "You need to improve on your shooting skills."

Brandon put a hand on his heart, fake offended, "Wow. Ouch."

Sunday shrugged, "I'm just calling it as I see it."

Brandon narrowed his eyes, "I have the best three point shot on the team. What the fuck are you talking about? Have you even seen my highlights?"

"B.J, you know I don't give a fuck about basketball outside of you... So... No, I have never seen any of your highlights."

Brandon dug into his jean pocket for his phone, and Sunday shook her head, "That wasn't me asking for you to show me. I don't wanna see them right now, I'm eating."

"Yeah, I don't care." Brandon pulled up an old video from when he was playing for Sierra Canyon then got up to sit next to Sunday, "Move over."

Sunday huffed but slid over on her side, allowing Brandon to sit by her.

"Okay, so this was against St. Vincent-St. Mary. We almost lost this one but-." Brandon started to say.

"Yo!" A shrill feminine voice called over.

When Brandon looked up, he saw Nikki storming over to where he and Sunday were sitting.

Brandon glanced to the right of him and thankfully, Sunday hadn't looked up to see her.

Nikki slapped a hand down on the table causing Brandon to sigh and Sunday to lightly jump in surprise.

"What do you want?" Brandon asked.

"Um, did you check the time?" Nikki asked in a boisterous tone.

Brandon took his phone from Sunday then groaned.

He was supposed to have helped Nikki pack but had gotten so caught up with Sunday, he had lost track of time.

Out of the corner of his eye, Brandon could see Sunday look around at the people sitting near them and he could tell that she was getting uncomfortable with all of the attention.

Brandon needed to get Nikki away from Sunday.

"My bad. I can-."

"Don't bother. I finished myself." Nikki snapped then looked over to where Sunday was trying not to make eye contact with either of them.

"Okay, uh, I see another empty table so, I think I'm gonna sit over there and let you two work this out. Just come get me whenever y'all are done," Sunday grabbed her plate and was about to slide out of the other side of the booth when Brandon gently wrapped his fingers around her wrist.

"Nah, stay. She was just leaving." Brandon said, giving Sunday a slightly pleading expression.

"Oh, am I?" Nikki basically yelled.

Brandon bit back a curse, "You're being really fucking extra, right now. My bad, okay? Please stop making a scene."

"Why? Because of your little panicky girlfriend?" Nikki turned her attention back to Sunday, "Go ahead. Run like you did the other day."

Sunday pried his fingers off of her with her free hand then rose from her seat, "Look, I don't know what's going on between you two but keep me out of it. You don't know me well enough to have problems with me and you might wanna keep it that way."

"Or what? What are you gonna do?" Nikki attempted to move closer to Sunday but Brandon quickly muscled his way in between them, "Huh?"

"Okay, y'all come on. Enough." Brandon sighed.

"Nah, she wanna act all big and bad right? Come on." Nikki prodded Sunday verbally.

"You're not worth it. Go back to wherever the hell you came from, desperate bitch," Then Sunday walked off to a table a couple of feet away from their original booth.

Brandon dragged a hand down the lower half of his face in annoyance, "Why the fuck are you like this? Huh? You broke up with me so why are you here and trying to ruin my relationships?"

"My mom didn't kick me out." Nikki said in a low tone.

"What?" Brandon was exasperated and it took some effort for him not to start the yelling again.

"I lied, okay? I came here to try to make things right and you're here all wrapped around Sandy's finger. She couldn't even get Kylah to like her and you wanna be with her? Your standards have really dropped." Nikki scoffed.

"So... You're telling me that after days of no communication, you got a flight out here for that?" Brandon stared at her in disbelief, "You're really crazy for that, you know? You are insane for doing this. You need to stop. Stop doing shit like this. Matter of fact, anyone I'm friends with, my family, any of my teammates, if you see Kylah on the street in L.A, just walk by and act like y'all never met. Make my life a whole lot easier."

Nikki's eyes narrowed, "Don't call me crazy, Brandon. You know I hate that."

"Out of everything, I just said, that's what you choose to focus on? Really?" Brandon scoffed.

"And by the way, I hate when you act all insecure and shit. I need you gone out of my room by tonight and I'm serious." Brandon said in a calm tone before snatching his phone off of the table.

"Fine, fuck you." Nikki rolled her eyes.

Brandon strolled over to where Sunday moved herself, "Can we go?"

Sunday sighed and glanced behind Brandon to where Nikki was still fuming.

"She's not coming," Brandon assured her, "I promise."

"I'm so done with all this drama, B.J. I don't like all this attention, you know that." Sunday said.

"I didn't know she was coming here. But I promise she's leaving. I promise. Please." Brandon replied.

Sunday hesitated but grabbed Brandon's outstretched hand, "Fine, B.J. But you're buying me Cheetos to make it up to me."

"If you match my pace out of here, I'll buy you two." Brandon replied.

Then, like the dining hall was on fire, the two speed walked out of the building into the cool Kentucky air.

NOTE FROM KY
vote & comment, porfa!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

55.4K 2.3K 28
a ja morant fanfic. Β© minxarchive πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ‘ ❛ No matter what happens or what we go through, we gotta stick together ❜
9.4K 191 17
When College Hoops + Love cross paths...
61.8K 3.5K 30
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.