[โœ“] care . hyunlix

Por -yongbokkie

" since when are you interested in knowing about people's problem ? " - ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š— ๐š“๐š’๐šœ๐šž๐š—๐š " maybe since i f... Mรกs

1 . one
2 . two
3 . three
4 . four
5 . five
6 . six
7 . seven
8 . eight
9 . nine
10 . ten
11 . eleven
12 . twelve
13 . thirteen
14 . fourteen
15 . fifteen
16 . sixteen
17 . seventeen
18 . eighteen
19 . nineteen
20 . twenty
21 . twenty one
22 . twenty two
23 . twenty three
24 . twenty four
25 . twenty five
27 . twenty seven
28 . twenty eight
29 . twenty nine
30 . thirty
New Book
New Book 2.0

26 . twenty six

1.6K 88 27
Por -yongbokkie

"I will send you home" Hyunjin said and dragged Felix to his motorcycle.

"Goodbye you two!" Jisung and Seungmin said in unison. Then they walked away together.

"Umm.." Felix was about to say something but he didn't sure about it. Hyunjin knew it so he ask him.

"Some request?" he asked.

"Yeah.. Can we go to the park the one that have the white gardenia flowers? It's been a week since I haven't visit them" Felix scratched the back of his neck with a shy smile.

"Yeah of course. Why not. You miss them?" the older asked as he started the engines of his motor.

Felix nodded.

"Let's go to them then. Come on"

Felix climbed up after he's done with the helmet.

"Hold tight baby"

•-•

Felix threw himself off the motorcycle and ran to the flowers. Hyunjin just giggled at that.

"I'm lucky to have an adorable boyfriend" he said to himself. He stayed at his motorcycle waiting for Felix to come.

Also afraid if someone will stole his precious and expensive motor.

As always, the drama llama one.

But then he felt uneasy. About something. He looked back at Felix and saw him smiling as always the flowers.

He tried to shrugged it off.

"Maybe it's just the drama mode is on. Nothing will happen" he said and calming himself down.

Breath in breath out.

After a few minutes, Felix came back with white Gardenia flowers in his hand.

"Here, for you!" Felix hand him a flower.

"Thanks, cutie" he chuckled and Felix giggled.

"Don't forget to search the meaning about that flower! The name is White Gardenia" he said excitedly and blushed.

"Hmm it must be something special eah?" Hyunjin teased. They both laughed.

•-•

"Take care" Hyunjin said.

"Of course! You too take care" Felix replied.

"Yeah yeah. Go in" the older motioned him to go in his house.

"No, you go first"

"Nope, you. Go in first"

"It's you the one who must go first"

"No, baby. Please you go in fi-"

"Okay okay. Let's stop here. I will go in first" Felix stopped the fight.

They both laughed. Felix went to his house's door and opened it. Before he close the door, he waved at Hyunjin which is still waiting for him to enter the house.

Hyunjin waved back. Then he closed the door.

He walked to the living room and stopped when he saw someone is too familiar.

"M-Minho hyung?"

He still remember that his mom said she doesn't know about Minho.

"Felix" the other man said then Felix's wide eyes locked with the man's eyes.

"Dad?!"

Felix's legs are shaking. He fell on the floor with his widen eyes. He's shocked. Too shocked.

"Felix!!"

Was the last thing he heard before what he could see was black.

•-•

Felix opened his eyes. He held his head. It's hurt his eyes a bit because of the bright light. Then he blinked his eyes many times until his vision is better.

It's just white. All he could see is white ceiling, wall, bed, floor and everything is white.

He sat down on the bed(he's laying down before).

Felix pov

What's happened? Where am I? Why are everything is white? Is this heaven? Am I dead?

Then, the door opened and a human appeared with the white dress, shirt and hat. Which is called nurse. The doctor also came in.

There's wire plugged(?) in my right hand. It connects to something that I don't know what the name is.

Yeah, I'm totally at the hospital now.

But how?

Then I remember the last thing I saw.

Dad..

"Felix, can you open your mouth please? I want to check out on you. To make sure you're okay"

I just obeyed. I opened my mouth and closed when he told me to. I obeyed everything he wants me to do.

"Okay done" the doctor said and got out from the room with nurse.

"He's alright. Maybe he was just so shocked then he collapsed" I heard he said behind the door.

Talking to someone.

Then again, I heard the door opened. Revealing mom, Minho hyung and dad. I just looked and played with my hands.

"How are you, son?" dad said.

"Do I look fine?" I said without looking at him. Ego is ego. Nothing can beat the ego'ness in myself right now.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"I'm your father"

"No. My dad is gone. He's gone. He's not here anymore"

I heard them sighed.

"Look, I'm sorry Bokkie"

Minho hyung's voice. Wait- Bokkie?

I looked up at him.

"Remember me?" he asked, smiling sadly.

I don't remember if I ever told him my korean name. Just my family has called me like that. Just my old family.

"Remember the one who always helps you from the bullies?"

My head started to throb. Flashbacks about his childhood memories hovered in his mind.

The pulse detection machine starts beeping fast.

"Remember the one who always buys you ice cream when you cry because being bullied?"

My head began to throb more strongly. I pulled my hair cuz it's too hurting.

I groaned.

"S-Stop" I said panting.

"Remember the one who always support you and hug you when you're feeling down?"

"I said stop!!"

I screamed. The pain is too much. I can't hold it anymore. The pulse detection machine starts beeping more fast.

All the flashback reminds me of someone. He's also with dad. They went to buy ice creams for me and mom.

He's there too.

I hit my head to get rid of the throbbing sensation. But it became worst. Tears started to flow out.

"Sweetie" mom walked up to me and rubbed my back.

"No.. No step back" I said. I was panting so hard.

It's like there isn't enough oxygen.

"Get out"

They were still here not going anywhere.

"I said get out liars!!" with the very deep voice, I screamed.

They flinched.

"Let's go mom, dad" Minho hyung said and all of them exited from the room.

Mom?
Dad?

"Is-Is he-"

The pulse detection machine beeping fast until I can't hear it and went all black again.

End Felix pov

•-•

Hyunjin pov

I felt very very and very uneasy. Why am I feeling like this? I felt uneasy since Felix went in his house. When he's gone from my sight.

"Dad, I will go out for a few hours" I said as I walked out from the house. Dad just looked at me with a confused expression from the living room with Chan hyung and his family.

I started the engines.

"Wait Hyun. Where do you wanna go? It will rain" Chan hyung asked me from the door.

"Felix"

Then I just rode my motorcycle and went to Felix's place.

☜☆☞

jeng jeng jengggg

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

13.1K 512 8
ONGOING! [but slow updates] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Mpreg | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Famil...
10.2K 267 13
only if he believed me. only if he loved me. only if. start - 10/22/22 end- 12/25/22
37.2K 1.8K 43
๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™˜๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™ก๐™š, ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ...
9.2K 255 41
"Hi!" "Shut the fuck up" L**K*** Sent a friend request [Accept] [Decline] Accepted! "Don't worry love...I'm only one mess...