Sky: The Truth Untold (III)

By Elin_Writes_Stuff

After defeating Demille, peace reigned in the world of Sky once again. However, boredom came along with it. T... More

I: The Beginning
The Prayer
II: Discovery
The Melody
III: Visitors
Afterlife
IV: Dark Indentity
The Unexpected
V: Step To Reality
Broken Heart
VII: Distant Memories
VIII: Encounter
IX: Rising Risks
X: Gray Flashbacks
Origins
XI: Final War
XII: Peaceful Endings
Extras: True Love
Extras: Oliver's Escape
Extras: Trustworthy
???

VI: The Dark Clash

76 2 2
By Elin_Writes_Stuff

"Sh-She was here the last time I saw her! She shouldn't be far away from here!"

"Well, I guess we better start looking."

They looked around every corner of the Sanctuary, hoping for at least a clue of where she could be. Eli was wearing his dark outfit, to which Penny wasn't completely used to yet. However, it did make him look different, unique, even powerful. Penny held his hand and looked at him, worried about her friend. However, he looked determined, as if resolve was the only thing in his mind.

"There's no way she could have went up, right?" Eli wondered.

"I don't think so. Maybe she just took a path we don't know about." she replied.

"Check every corner and wall. There must be something hidden around here."

Unconsciously, they were on the right track. Not even Skye noticed it in the moment, but she and Liv passed through a secret passage only the guy knew about. They looked and looked, rubbing their fingers through everything they saw. However, they never found the sweet spot.

"Maybe they just left this place," Eli thought. "We should look around in other realms. We might be just wasting time here."

"That does make sense. We should get going then!" she replied.

As they wanted to make their way back to their Home, something peculiar happened. The path was blocked, covered by some strange looking tarr.

"Wait... Something is not ok." Eli whispered.

"I haven't seen something like this since... Wait, WHAT!?" Penny said shocked.

"WATCH OUT!"

The tarr suddenly started moving and grabbed Penny's arms. She tried to get off, but it was too strong. Eli desperately took his knife and tried to cut them, but it was useless. They would just regenerate again. He tried pulling her away from the dark mess trapping her, but it was a failure. Instead, he caught himself in the tarr as well.

"What is this!? Who's there!?" Eli screamed with fury, but the response was something he hated.

They could both hear footsteps approaching, along with an ominous laugh. Eli closed his eyes, trying to unleash his true power, but something inside him told him that it wasn't the time for it just yet. When he opened his eyes, he was right in front of him. As scary and big as they remembered him.

"It's a pleasure to see you both again, Eli and Penny..." Demille said.

"Wha- How- WHY ARE YOU ALIVE!?" Penny screamed desperately.

"Ah, dear... There is no need to worry about that."

"DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN, YOU DISGUSTING BEAST!"

"Seems like somebody's mad here, right?" he said as he laughed.

"Listen, I don't have a lot of time to waste. You better tell me where Skye is or you will pay for it."

"We don't know where she is. The thing that matters right now is, how are you here!? Didn't we kill you back then!?" Eli screamed at him.

"You at least thought you did. But as I said, I'm in a bit of a rush right now..."

Demille controlled the tarr and pushed Penny to her. She grabbed her hostage and pulled out his sword.

"If you don't tell me where she is, your little girlfriend is going to pay for it!"

"I said I don't know! Let her go now!"

"LIKE IF I WAS GONNA BELIEVE THAT! TELL ME NOW OR SHE'LL FEEL MY WRATH!"

Penny looked at Eli, scared. He was worried, but then he closed his eyes once again. His soul told him everything he needed to hear. He was ready for it.

"You know, Demille," he said calmly.

"I've always feared you. Ever since the day we met, you were the most terrifying man I'd ever seen... But I think I'm over it now."

The tarr around Eli started to shake and crack. Demille tried to repair it, but he felt a really strong power attacking back. The tarr broke, and Eli was set free. He opened his eyes, which now glowed orange.

"I think it's about time we switch roles. You will fear me now..."

Demille couldn't help being shocked. However, he was still angry. He tried to stab the sword in Penny's neck, but Eli blocked it with his knife. He pulled it from his hands and threw it away. Demille gasped in fear, something he had never done before.

"Impressed?" Eli said confidently.

He punched Demille and blew him away. He let go of Penny as he did, and she ran away to make sure she would be safe. Eli flew to him and started attacking him with his knife. It was as easy as attacking that dark beast before, and he knew he would win at this rate.

"I don't plan on leaving things incomplete this time! This is game over for you, Demille!"

He charged all his power into one final stab, ready to end it all. But as he threw the final blow, he saw something different in Demille. He was mad, angrier than he had ever been. He was able to teleport away from the attack. And as he did, he screamed in a way Eli had never heard. He turned back, and he was there. He was dropping tarr from his body as if he was bleeding. Eli had really done some damage to him.

"I don't know how you did it, but this is too much..." Demille said worried. "I'm tired of playing your stupid games! I think it's about time you get what you deserve."

"And what will that be, huh?" Eli said with a smirk.

"You'll figure it out soon enough. Luna, get rid of them."

He faded away, leaving the dark warrior and his beloved girl alone again. He went to hug her and protect her, for he knew something was going to happen soon. However, everything stayed silent. He let go of Penny, thinking that everything was calm now. But as soon as he did, someone rushed in to tackle him.

"YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS!" An unknown voice screamed at Eli.

This weird person tried stabbing him to death, but he was able to block all of their attacks. There was still dark power flowing through his veins. He pushed them away, and as he did he was able to knock the cloak that covered their identity.

The cloak revealed a girl with long and dark hair. It was interesting though, since her hair became lighter as it reached the edges. She didn't care about her identity being discovered. She had an objective, and she was going to complete it at all costs.

"HOW YOU DARE HARM MY MASTER!? YOU WILL PAY!" She screamed, furious.

She took her knife out once again and tried to hit Eli. He, determined, dodged and parried all of her attacks. As he did, she noticed she started to get tired. Her swings started to get slower, and she was breathing a lot harder than before. Eli was able to walk away with ease after that.

"You will... Not... Get away!" She said exhausted. She dropped to her knees and started breathing even deeper than before.

"Who- Who are you? Did Demille send you here?" Penny asked her, trying to stop the fight.

"What do you care about that!? I just want to do this once and for all. I want to be free!" She spat back.

"Wait... Be free?" Eli wondered.

He stepped closer to her and looked at her. He kneeled down to be at her height, and he took her hair out of the way.

"You are... Luna, right?" He asked.

"Ye- Yeah, that's me." She said, tired and nervous.

"Why do you want to be free?"

Even though Luna was sent there to kill them, she felt comfortable with Eli talking softly to her. I guess he was still charming and empathic even after all that fighting, which actually made Eli a little tired. Taking a deep breath, Luna calmed down and trusted them.

"He... He captured us and made us his slaves. We just want to get away, but we need to finish this first if we want that to happen. But..."

She started crying, and she took her cloak off. She was a child of light, normal as any other child in this world.

"I don't want to hurt anybody! I just do this becuase he tells me to do so, but I hate it! I want to be free!"

She kept crying, and Eli stepped back. Penny walked in and looked at her, worried. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and hugged her hoping she wouldn't harm her.

"Oh?" Luna said out loud. "Why are you..."

"You want to be free, right?" Eli asked as his eyes turned blue again. "We can help you! But first, we need to find our friend."

"You mean Skye? Demille has told me a lot about her, and both of you as well."

"He's talked about us? How intriguing..." Penny said.

"Anyways, back to the main point!" Eli said. "Come with us! We can help you escape, and you can help us find Skye!"

"Sounds good to me," Luna said enthusiastically. "Also... Thank you!"

She gave both of them a hug and then stepped back, waiting from them so start moving. Penny and Eli looked at her, happy. They had another teammate by their side, and they didn't plan on giving up anytime soon.

"Wait, can we rest a little? I'm tired from all that." Eli said. He tried to rest on a wall, but as soon as he did the wall broke apart and he fell back.

"OW! What was that for!?" He screamed.

"Wait... Eli!" Penny yelled, knowing what had happened.

In front of them was a really long hall, lit up by candles hanging from the walls. They knew this had to be the way.

"I guess we better get going!" said Luna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 9.4K 40
"What happens when his Darkness loses her Light?" I was too busy focusing on the enemies in front of me, that I forgot about the one's clawing at my...
161 10 11
Black and White, Darkness and Light (Nico di Angelo x Fem! Reader) ''The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people are the brightest. The...
1.5M 57.8K 64
Some people merely adopt darkness, but she was born into it. Hiding every gloomy secret, covering all the lies, she walks through the life devoid of...
8.9K 855 62
A sequel to Hannah and her Happy Harem, however Hannah is not required reading before reading this story. Light in a Storm is a stand alone book. Als...