Lawyer, Lawyer

DeeNOss द्वारा

Jennifer Walters was an exquisite lawyer who struggles with finding the one for her, until her friends sets h... अधिक

A Change Of Pace
Moving On Isn't An Option
A Helping Hand
The One In Control
The Things That Bind Us
Highway To Hell
New York, New York, It's A Wonderful Town
Mrs Peregrine
I'm The Juggernaut, Bitch!
Are You In?
We Stand Divided
Nobody Else Needs To Get Hurt
Ride The Waves
Positive Results
Baby Love
We're Home
There Are No Strings On Me
The End ?
So Much For A Pleasant Morning
Warbound
There's No Place Like Home
Turn Up The Heat
Turn That Frown Upside Down
With A Burnin' Heart
Mutant And Proud
The Lost And Found
There Is No Balance
Under My Spell
Foul Work Afoot
Justice Has Been Served
Power Tripping
Mutant And Proud

Ready, A.I.M., Fire!

973 29 0
DeeNOss द्वारा

Later that day...

While it was still sunny out in New York, Jennifer decided to explore the city in the company of herself and her music. It seemed snazzy for her to play Bee Gees as she strut along the footpath where a few men gave the green-haired woman a pleasant smile her way. 

She ignored them as she made her way down the street when something caught her eye. A jewellery store presented a sale which left Jennifer stopped in her tracks as she observed the rings presented at the store. 

The owner who had just set the new price tag noticed Jennifer staring and caught her attention with a warm smile as she did the same in return. With her interests peaked, Jennifer ventured into the store and began to look around when she heard her phone ring. 

"Hello?" Jennifer greeted her called without checking the ID. 

"Hey, Jen." 

Jennifer smiled when she recognised the voice that belonged to her boyfriend, (Y/n). 

"Oh, hello, dear." 

"Where are you right now?" 

"Uhh... d--um, t-the dentist."

"What are you doing at the dentist?"

"S-Sore tooth."

"Oh. Okay... On your way back, could you run past the grocery store and buy for me some spices you think would go well for some pumpkin soup I'm gonna make tonight?"

"Sure, hon. I should be back in about an hour. Catch you later, babe."

Concluding her business in the jewellery store, Jennifer made her way for the nearest supermarket to begin shopping for spices that she thought would go we in pumpkin soup. 

No matter how many people that stared at her and uttered things behind her back, she strut around in confidence of her looks and began to shop for spices and a few other things that took her interest.

Once she had acquired the groceries (Y/n) asked for, Jennifer began to make her way back to the Avengers Mansion when something caught her eye as soon as she stepped foot outside of the supermarket. 

A group of motor bikes parked illegally on the curb at a No Parking sign. Not only that, but Jennifer recognised the dozen motor bikes which belonged to the same people who were involved with her being shot and put in hospital. 

Looking over her shoulder, Jennifer caught sight of a biker making his way into a bar. With a sharp inhale, Jennifer stormed her way over to where she last saw the bikers and discovered that they were hiding and entered the establishment. 

What Jennifer failed to comprehend was the people who were waiting for her inside. By the time Jennifer realised she was being ambushed, it was already too late. 

A chain caught itself around her neck as men dressed as bikers and in yellow hazmat suits attacked her with snare poles, electric sticks and several tranquiliser darts used on rhinos. 

While she had a few minutes to resist and fight back, Jennifer eventually succumbed and fell on her knees as her drowsiness kept her conscious to see someone approach her before punching her in the face which knocked her lights out. 

Hours would come to pass until Jennifer would regain consciousness. When her vision was restored to focus, she found herself secured on a cold, steel table with a tube connected to the vein in her bicep which transferred her blood into a blood transfusion bag. 

A strange noise came from nearby, a man in his fifties stood with his back to Jennifer as a call was initiated with a man who carried a Russian accent. 

"Good morning to you, Dr DeWitt. To what do I owe this pleasure?" The Russian greeted his accomplice warmly. 

In return for the Russian's hospitality, the man in the same room as Jennifer observed his right hand before snapping at his associate. 

"For a man that's made it his life's work to bark orders at morons too stupid to find employment elsewhere, General Shatalov, you are absolute crap at actually following orders as given!" 

"No man speaks to me in this way..." 

"You have a leak, you idiot! A SPY! You've been compromised - you and your whole team." 

"Ridiculous! I have perfect security!" 

"Not only do you have a spy in your midst, but your eagerness to engage in battle has brought S.H.I.E.L.D to your doorstep!" 

"Let them come. We will be waiting." 

"Follow our agreed upon timeline or we're through. Am I clear?! WE, ARE DONE!!" 

At the cancellation of the call, the one known as DeWitt jumped out of his chair and threw it across the room before he approached Jennifer more calmly. 

"Well, well... you're finally awake, Miss Walters. In case you're wondering what's going on... we're transferring your blood to make our own little law-givers. We, here at A.I.M., have been weaponizing individuals to match your puny, pathetic band of misfits, The Avengers. I... TINKERER!!" 

A man in his seventies scampered in sight. In his hands, he held a strange contraption he was tinkering with when he was called over by DeWitt. 

"Is it ready?" DeWitt questioned the man with the massive receding hairline. 

"Well, clearly it is not! Had I the proper components, this would suffice the--" 

"Not that, you imbecile! The ULTIMO!" 

"Oh. W-Well, yes, but..." 

DeWitt waved his hand at the old man, dismissing his presence. "Then piss off." 

The Tinkerer uttered something under his breath as he left the two in peace, not so much Jennifer as she had to put up with DeWitt's monologuing. 

"Where was I...? Oh yes. In A.I.M., our brilliant minds formed as one to create something that the Avengers couldn't possibly best. It's time we fight fire with fire. Oh, but don't worry. We have you to thank for expanding our projects tenfold!" DeWitt continued as he wandered around the table Jennifer laid on, still affected by the tranquiliser darts which soon was about to wear off. 

On a tray, DeWitt produced a drill and placed his hand firmly on her face so that he could point the drill bit at her exposed eye. Suddenly, the green-skinned woman became enraged. Her form doubled in size as the She-Hulk embraced her nature for the time being. 

She went berserk as she broke free from the restrains that kept her pinned down on the table. DeWitt let out a cry for help as he sound an alarm as She-Hulk savagely destroyed the room with her bare fists before fighting men armed with assault rifles as she tried to find her way out. 

As a result of her outburst, She-Hulk laid waste to the secret A.I.M. facility which caused a countdown to the destruction of the base. The Avengers arrived on scene at the smoke that arose from the A.I.M. facility. 

This was a clear indication for where the smarter minds of the team ought to search for useful resources while the others took care of the situation at hand. A rage-induced She-Hulk kicked and smashed cars as people screamed in terror as the members of the team prepared for a fight with Bruce's cousin, Jennifer. 

As much as they didn't want to hurt her, they had no other choice. No matter what he tried, Captain America was unable to stand against Jennifer's blind rage as she punched at his shield while he was pinned to the ground. 

Nobody, not even the size-altering Janet Van Dyne, was able to pry Jennifer off of the Captain as all who dared intervene were swatted away. However, it wasn't brawn that were needed to stop She-Hulk from killing Captain America. His saviour came in the form of (Y/n) Peregrine. 

"JENNIFER!!" (Y/n) boomed.

She-Hulk snarled as she whipped her head around. Her face was mad, her eyes widened and hollow inside until emotion laid behind the fury in her eyes. 

"You're not your cousin, Jen! You're in control! You're Jennifer Walters! You're my girlfriend, snap out of it!" 

Lowly, She-Hulk growled as she walked over to the (h/c) man and towered over him like a bear about to pin him to the ground and gnaw his face off. Instead, she just stood there menacingly. 

"Jenny, it's me, (Y/n)." 

A hand groped around (Y/n)'s throat as the heroes took no action in preventing the compromising position (Y/n) was in but simply watched on. 

"Don't... be the... m-monster t-they... see you... t-to be... I... l-love you..." (Y/n) choked out as he began to lose consciousness. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.3K 29 19
Raelynn Dunnbar was only seven when her parents died from a terrible incident, after their final experiment on her. David and Vivian Dunnbar wanted t...
3.8K 39 15
Bucky isn't sure how it happened. He never expected it. He never expected her. And yet somehow, some way he found himself a family. A family that he...
130K 2.4K 36
What happens when Bethany texts a wrong number instead of her friend. And that wrong number turns out to be an avenger. Read and find out
18.5K 443 23
Wanda awakes to find herself in a suburban town named Westview, where she see's impossible things occur, but what she doesn't know, is how she got he...