Mind Can Forget But Heart Can...

By meongff

Ahn Hyejin has a precious girlfriend named Jung Wheein, and they are 5 years in a relationship. Both adored e... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
Chap. 1
Chap. 2
Chap. 3
Chap. 4
Chap. 5
Chap. 6
Chap. 7
Chap. 8
Chap. 9
Chap. 10
Chap. 11
Chap. 12
Chap. 13
Chap. 15
Chap. 16
Chap. 17
Chap. 18
Chap. 19
Chap. 20
Epilogue
Author's Last Note

Chap. 14

373 16 2
By meongff

Wheein's POV
Hyejin is a great person to have live under one roof. She is so kind to me with anything I do. I know she's the one who's working for both of us but I don't know why. All I know is that I have to do what she says, like go on my therapy, wait for her in the apartment.

It's not that hard to do so I wanted to help her with her stress to ease at least. But when I want to, I can't, like earlier in the morning on making breakfast for the both of us. I almost put the kitchen on fire but lucky that I didn't because she wakes up immediately. 

I just want to be useful to her but I become a burden instead. An adult but it feels like I'm living as a kid under the roof of their mother. And I hate being like that especially that I know she's struggling too much on out every day.

Me and Byul unnie are here in the car with a lot of cars on the road. It looks like they are in a queue and waiting for something.

"What heavy traffic?!" Byul unnie shouts from inside the car making me flinch.

"I-It's traffic?" I ask with shocked eyes.

"Yeah, traffic can be the reason why a lot of people in their car are angry because they are mostly going into their workplaces," she said calmly but clench her fist.

"O-Okay, calm down unnie," I said and she takes a deep breath.

"What time is it?" As she asks, the cars started to move forward.

I look at the phone Hyejin gave me. The phone has Byul unnie, Yongsun unnie, and Hyejin's number on it. It doesn't have that a lot inside of it since Hyejin told me it's for emergencies only. 

"12:15," I said and she parks the car in one of the restaurants.

"We should eat something first," she said and we started to hop out of the car.

I didn't say anything because I'm not familiar with this place. As we enter the restaurant fully, the whole restaurant has its old aesthetic kind of theme. I can feel that I know this place but I don't know it exactly, it seems like I've been here for almost a lot of time. 

I can tell that Hyejin might like this place because of the way she dresses, the things she likes, and the way she talks sometimes. She sometimes calms when she talks and so polite even though she's talking to a person around her age or even younger than her.

I'm just being quiet around people because I wanted to observe more about them. Like Yongsun unnie and Byul unnie for example. The two are like cats and dogs when they are with each other because of some stupid things Byul unnie did. But their eyes tell how they really love each other so much.

"Wheein!" Byul unnie snaps her fingers in front of me making me into reality. "Look all over and sit at the vacant table, can you?" She asks so I just nod at her. I also told her what food I like before walking away.

I roam around the place and almost half of the restaurant's table is full so I walk more further. I saw a small table, it looks like two people are perfect for the table's size. I sit on the other size and look roam the place using my eyes, the table is near the window near the park and some kids were playing and running around. 

I bet Hyejin will like this place especially the view of this. She loves kids so much and I find it cute, especially when toddlers approach her first. But the problem is that a lot of kids are terrified of her, I don't know why at first. So she told me that because of her eyes and the way she relaxes her face, she said that she looks intimidating for a toddler.

"You really love kids," I heard Byul unnie with food of tray on hand. 

"They are cute," we both giggle at what I said.

"They are!" She almost squeals at it. She gave me the food I wanted and we started to dig in.

"What is this place exactly?" I ask while some pasta on my mouth.

I know what pasta is because Hyejin uses to cook it when we're at home. Especially this carbonara, I'm eating a plain one but Hyejin put some cheese into it making it more delicious.

"This is an Italian restaurant, why?" Byul unnie said while chewing her food.

"Nothing," I giggle a bit remembering Hyejin mentioning the word 'Italian' before.

"You're thinking about Hyejin, aren't you?" She looks at me with a smirk.

"I just thought about if Hyejin will like this place because she likes the restaurant's theme, the food, and especially the park," I then point at the kids.

"This is her favorite place," she said calmly making me choke. "Hey! Drink some water," she hands me the water so I drink it immediately.

"T-This is?" I said while patting my chest so the food will go down my stomach.

"Yeah," she nods. "That's why I brought you here. I wanted you to see what your partner-" she cut herself realizing something. "I-I mean r-roommate likes," she takes the last bite into her mouth.

I don't know what she's talking about so I just nod at her. I continue to eat my food in silence until it's all finished.

"Come on, let's have a walk to the park if you want," she signs me to come with her so I did. 

We walk out of the restaurant and we did a little time to walk to the main park. A lot of kids were running around with huge smiles on their faces. Looking at them makes me feel so happy and melt under the warm breeze.

"I saw a bench!" Byul unnie shouts happily while pointing at the vacant bench. "Come, it's great sitting at that spot!" She said like a kid and grab my hand as she drags me to sit on the bench.

"You came here often too, no?" I said while looking at her side profile.

"The four of us are," she said as she leans her back.

"Can you describe how it was being here?" I said while looking back at the kids playing with the grass.

"What should I tell you?"

"Anything,"

"Okay, so Yongsun unnie and I were always goofing around like always, you also join us sometimes and convince Hyejin to join,"

"Did she join?"

"Yeah, she does, but sometimes you two are the only brain we have. Because you two will sometimes scold us because we're doing it too far. Like always you and Hyejin were always talking about something so we won't interrupt you two. Hyejin is just eating something while we walk through the whole park," she said with a laugh at the end part.

"She really likes to eat," I giggle at it and she looks at me with a smirk.

"You do too, you and Hyejin will argue sometimes because one of you didn't share food," she chuckles.

"We share?"

"The four of us does, but you two were like a machine, you seem like you're not getting full," she laughs loud when she saw me with red cheeks.

"It seems true," I laugh loud like her.

"I want to have some ice cream," she whines. "How about you?" She looks at me so I just nod at her. "I'm going to buy you ice cream you often buy, I know you'll like it," she said and stands up with a mischievous smile.

"Can I just stay here?" I ask because I want to relax my mind with the new information I got.

"Yeah sure," she said and walks away.

I lean my back on the bench and think about what Byul unnie said. I can tell that what she said is true, based on how she told me the story. Because as far as I know, people tend to smile or feel emotion while saying or telling stories they experience about.

I just use a little bit of my imagination of what happened at that time, I don't know what is happening to me but some pictures are flashing on my mind. Pictures I'm not familiar with, pictures about Hyejin and our unnies being a little bit awkward around.

My head started to ache so much so I put my left hand on my temple and scan my pockets. I grab a small bottle but it seems like it's not my meds, I open it and it reveals some gummy bears. "No!" I shout in a whisper.

I started to cry because of how my head hurts, it feels like it's going to rip open from the back to the from. I grab the emergency alarm Hyejin always told me to press if something happened so I did.

Hyejin's POV
I'm quite worried about Wheein with Byul unnie, I know she will take care of her very well. But still, I have to be worried about her condition. I know Byul unnie has a big mouth side of her, it can be also a reason why Wheein might use her brain too much.

"Hyejin unnie?" Lisa waved her hands in front of me making me focus on reality. "Is this fine?" She asks so I bend down and look over the computer and smile and her with a thumbs up.

Lisa has been working here for almost 4 months since Wheein is still put out of work for recovery. She is a great photographer but she's still kinda shy around me since she said that she's still a junior under my held.

I look at our model and she's pouting because she can't find the right pose she needs. She has to be fierce since she is modeling a make-up product. I came up with this idea so I stand up straight making our eyes meet. I look at her with fierce eyes making her gulp but I smile at her so she won't think that I'm mad at her.

"Think about this," I walk straight under the lighting, making me face her. "Imagine that you have a lover, then you saw your lover being hold hands with some random person," she gasps at the idea.

"Wait let me imagine it clearly," she said and close her eyes and sit.

Lisa walks towards the model with the camera in hand making her block the way. So I walk to the computer to monitor. I look back at Lisa and her legs were shaking a bit and she looks at me with scared eyes.

"I-It's not a good idea u-unnie," she gulps and looks away again. "Y-You're not going to kill me right Jennie unnie?" I can tell that Jennie did great on the eyes.

She rolled her eyes and I can saw it on the monitor keeping her eyes fierce. The few shots were blur so I look at Lisa and her arms and legs were trembling. 

"Blurred!" I shout making her steady her hands and the pictures were not blurred anymore.

"Hyejin unnie!" I look behind me and I saw Yeri with curious eyes. "The thing beside you're phone is buzzing since-" I didn't her finish and run back to the dressing room.

I look at the alarm and it's indeed buzzing, I grab my things and put on my coat. "I-I gotta go," I said and look all the juniors. "Y-You guys can go home for now. T-Take some rest and we will continue this tomorrow, t-the product and the company can wait!" I stutter but I keep it understandable.

"Where are you going unnie?" Yeri asks with worried and curious eyes.

"I-I have to go to someone," I sigh. "Please keep the studio clean once you guys are out," I bow them goodbye.

I know they will understand my situation and I know they will do what I said to be done. They didn't disobey me ever since they got into the company.

I run out of the company and hops on my car. The alarm is still vibrating so I open my phone, I know I put GPS to her phone. At the time I finally know her location, I started to look around the front seat if there are some meds of her.

I saw a small bottle of her meds so I put it on the pocket of my coat and started to drive. My whole body is shaking, but I don't mind at all, all I know is that I have to go to her.

I finally arrive at the park and parked my car, I hop out then I grab my phone and a bottle of water. I zoom out the location and it says I'm 5 minutes away from her location. So I started to run while still looking at the GPS until I spotted a familiar body shape and clothing.

"Wheein!" I shout from afar making the figure look at me.

She's holding her temples while tears started to fall down her cheeks. So I run more further to her and sit next to her. I grab her meds and hand her one as she grabs the water to let the med go down.

"I-I'm sorry," she sobs as she leans her head on my shoulder.

"Don't be," I then caress her arm slightly. "You stress yourself?" I ask her in a calm voice.

"I just think about something, I wanted to remember everything. I didn't know that I will be going up to this point," as she said those words, it gives me a sting in my heart.

"It's fine," I cup her face using both of my hands making our eyes meet. "It's not your fault," I smile at her and wipes her tears using my thumb. I look at the bottle of water she's holding and a small bottle looking like meds.

I can feel that she looks where I'm looking making her pulled away from my hands. "I grab the wrong bottle," she giggles at herself. "It's the gummies bottle instead of my meds," she chuckles.

"Are you okay now?" I ask because she looks fine now.

"Yeah," she smiles making me sigh in relief. "H-Hyejin," she calls me so I look at her in the eyes but she avoids it.

"Yeah?" I become worried more.

"Y-You look pretty!" She said like it's just an air being flash out of her mouth.

It startled me at how she said it, I look at the mirror of my phone and my nake-up is still on my face. I know my reds were red like a tomato right now. "T-Thank you," I shyly said.

"Wheein!" I heard a familiar voice behind me so I look at it. It's Byul unnie with a wide smile with a cup of ice cream, but her smile fades away when she saw me. "H-Hyejin," she greeted me with scared eyes.

"I thought you were looking over her!" I shout making the two of them flinch.

"I-I did!" She shouts a little back at me with her hands Wheein a cup of ice cream.

"Eat it slowly so you won't get brain freeze," I whisper to Wheein and she nods as she takes a bite.

"Y-You want to?" Byul unnie reaches out her hand with a cup of ice cream but I lean my back into the bench and let out a heavy sigh.

"Unnie, I trusted you, you shouldn't leave Wheein behind," I cross my arms as she takes a bite on her ice cream as well.

"It's not Byul unnie's fault," Wheein said and look at me but I just glare at her making her look away and take a bite of her ice cream.

"Y-You want some ice cream?" Byul unnie said and both of them reach their cup of ice cream in front of me. 

I just roll my eyes making them continue to eat, I just sigh at them making them put a lot of ice cream on their mouth. I thought Wheein got into an accident again. Yes, I'm worried earlier but I'm relieved knowing that she's fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 460 11
Wheein is that kid who had a biggest crush on the older girl aka Yongsun who she always see at the playground. credits for the AU to my mutual on twi...
247K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
1.1K 60 5
Jeonghyo High School au Jeongyeon is a basketball player for Seoul High School where she sees a cheerleader from Busan High School. What happens when...
76.9K 1.1K 12
Just some Fizzarolli x reader oneshots, if it's smut it might take a long time-