Forever With You ~ Tubbo x Re...

By sans_theskele_oof

NO SMUT! Basically, a simple story of where y/n, who is GeorgeNotFound's sister, falls in love with a boy nam... More

Quick Intro a/n!
if you want the most tubbo x reader content: please read!
-Chapter One-
~Chapter Two~
-Chapter Three-
~Chapter Four~
-Chapter Five-
~Chapter Six~
-Chapter Seven-
~Chapter Eight~
-Chapter Nine-
~Chapter Ten~
-Chapter Eleven-
~Chapter Twelve~
-Chapter Thirteen-
~Chapter Fourteen~
-Chapter Fifteen-
~Chapter Sixteen~
-Chapter Seventeen-
~Chapter Eighteen~
-Chapter Nineteen-
~Chapter Twenty~
-Chapter Twenty One-
~Chapter Twenty Two~
-Chapter Twenty Three-
~Chapter Twenty Four~
-Chapter Twenty Five-
~Chapter Twenty Six~
-Chapter Twenty Seven-
~Chapter Twenty Eight~
-Chapter Twenty Nine-
~Chapter Thirty~
-Chapter Thirty One-
~Chapter Thirty Two~
-Chapter Thirty Three-
hello! an author's random talk
~Chapter Thirty Four~
-Chapter Thirty Five-
~Chapter Thirty Six~
-Chapter Thirty Seven-
~Chapter Thirty Eight~
~Chapter Forty~
-Chapter Forty One-
~Chapter Forty Two~
-Chapter Forty Three-
~Chapter Forty Four~
-Chapter Forty Five-
~Chapter Forty Six~
-Chapter Forty Seven-
~Chapter Forty Eight~
-Chapter Forty Nine-
~Chapter Fifty~

-Chapter Thirty Nine-

10.3K 238 780
By sans_theskele_oof

a/n welcome to me being tired and writing yet another not good chapter! i don't know what i want to write, but i have stuff planned! next chapter has some content that I am deffo excited for!

May 17

I was sitting on George's bed, being annoying as usual. He was at his pc. He took off his headphones and glared at me, before silently putting them back on.

I stared at him, and staring throwing pillows at him. "What do you want?" He sighed. "I'm bored." I responded, as I threw another pillow. "Go play with Tommy or Tubbo or some of the other children on the server. Go stream." George said. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Prick." I muttered as I passed him. "Idiot." He muttered back. "Bitch." "Moron." "Dickhead." "Trash." "Fucker." "Bitch." "HA! I already used that one, noob." I left his room.

Well, that was that, at least for now. What's the point in having siblings if you don't annoy the crap out of them?

I walked into my room, and messaged Dream, putting together a last-second lore stream. I had no idea what I wanted to do, but I could improv stuff. Maybe.

I dm'ed him all of the info, and he agreed. I told him that I would go live in an hour. I tweeted it as well. I dm'ed a few more people who would be needed for the roleplay, and they agreed. I then jumped up from my chair, and immediately fell to the floor after forgetting my headphones were on.

I ran into the kitchen, scaring the cats. I quickly grabbed some food. George came downstairs. "Why in such a rush?" he asked. I kicked him. "What the hell!?" He asked, kicking me back. We stood there, kicking each other for a moment.

I glanced out the window, seeing one of our neighbors walking his dog. "Dog." I said, pointing. Me and George made an agreement when we were, what, like five and twelve? that whenever one of us saw an animal, we would immediately go "dog. bird. cows." And then point. Why, I don't know, but siblings are weird and we kept doing it.

i think this chapter has been my most accurate to my life so far. kicking siblings, calling each other names for no reason, annoying each other, and making dumb jokes. ideal.

I finished my lunch I told George I was going live, and ran back to my room. I called Dream and we went over the plan again. I put myself where I needed to be in the server. No one else was online at the moment, other than the people I needed for the roleplay, so it was perfect.

I tweeted that I was going live, and started stream.

I was standing outside of L'manberg, holding the flower that Dream had once given me. "Listen. This place . . . it's not what it could have been. If you love this nation or not, we can all agree on one thing. Dream. Ruined. Everything." I said, trying to get into the roleplay.

I left L'manberg, running as fast as I could away. I stopped at the prison. "There was one person who almost killed Dream. I need to talk to him. I need to confront my problems. I could break in, but no- that's too dumb and risky. I need to talk to . . ." I said, making my voice fade, making sure the person got his cue.

"Hello. Is it true?" A familiar voice asked. I turned around my character. "Tommy." I said. "Yeah, it's true. Dream, he's corrupting me. Some of the things he whispers . . . Tommy, you've been in there. There must be a way to kill him!" I said.

"NO! The last time someone tried to kill him, the last time I tried to kill him, you were there. You remember what happened. Right? Wilbur got revived. I couldn't kill Dream. I failed." Tommy said, his voice shattered. "I- I know. We have to keep trying! There has to be a way! We have explosives, withers, heck, even nukes!" I said, my voice getting louder.

"No! You can't. You can't risk that. He killed me. He revived Wilbur. I don't want anyone to risk that. I don't want you to risk that." Tommy said, his voice wobbly. "You don't understand. I need to do this. Dream told me things. I need this, Tommy." I said, my voice low.

"Then I can't help you. It's pointless." Tommy responded. I made my character nod. "Then so be it. Goodbye, TommyInnit." I said. "Goodbye, u/n/n." He said, like it might be the last time he would ever speak to me.

As I made my character sprint back to my house, I tried not to smile. The viewers could see my camera. But damn, Tommy was good at the roleplay, and I enjoyed it all well.

I got to my house, and walked inside. "If Tommy won't help, then who will?" I asked. "You know who." Dream whispered. He was in the vc, but I acted like I couldn't hear him. "I- what's the point." I said. I stared down at my bed. "I know there's one person I can talk to." I said, going to sleep.

"Perfect." Dream said as I faded into the nightmare. I turned off my camera, making the screen entirely black, with no overlay. "Well. I'm fucking here, pissboy. The hell do you want." I demanded. "Well, don't need to be too fast, do we? You know what you need. What I need." Dream said, his voice playful, inviting.

"You needed to seek out the blade. And you didn't. Well, I guess you would rather have the option of pain and suffering?" Dream said, laughing.

"No. No. No. This is wrong. This is all wrong." I said. "It's perfect." Dream said, still laughing. "Shut up!" I yelled, which made Dream stop out of shock. "I know this. I've heard you so many times. And I realized something, Dream." I said, making my character wake up, and you were able to see my overlay, camera, and minecraft gameplay again.

I smiled. "Dream, you don't realize this. but I don't need you. You think I do? If anything, you need me. And if I simply just overcome your power, what are you going to do? I'm stronger than you. I escaped." I said, laughing this time.

"You didn't!" Dream said, but his voice sounded distant. "I did! That's the beauty of it! I don't need you! I can murder this server all on my own! I don't need to do anything for you! I can make death and destruction, all on my own free will! And if it makes you happy, good for you! But I control myself, Dream. Nothing you do will control me, you absolute bastard." I said.

"You can't! No!" Dream said, his voice fading. I counted to three. "Begone, Dream." I said. I exhaled, and he was silent. "Chat. He's gone." I said. Sure enough, he had left my vc as well.

"Well!" I said happily. "I guess I'm not done! I did just promise Dream that I would cause death, so why not do that?" I said, leaving my minecraft house, and standing outside. "I'm ready for death, destruction, and pain. I want this server to BURN. I want to raise hell. I want to see it all crumble, and you know what? All of this seems like the perfect first step! And I know just the man who can help me do all of that." I continued.

I silently hoped that he was waiting, ready to enter when I said. I made sure I was standing just where I wanted.

WilburSoot joined the game.

I looked out towards the sunrise, seeing Wilbur, in his revivebur skin, staring down at me.

I stared doing my best evil laugh. At first it was quiet, but it got louder and louder. I sat there, laughing. "Oh chat, this is going to be fun." I said, making the screen fade to black, before ending the stream.

Tommy and Dream joined my vc. "That was amazing, thanks for the help boys!" I said. We talked about it for a while, and Dream said that my roleplay skill was improving. I messaged Wilbur 'thanks for helping with the stream big man!'

The three of us talked for a while, before Dream left the vc. "TOMMY! We're coming to your place tomorrow!" I said. "YEAH! I know, I can't wait!" Tommy responded. Me, George, Tommy, Tubbo, Jack, and Niki had all planned to go to Tommy's tomorrow, and we were excited.

I talked to Tommy for a little bit longer, and then left the call. I walked into George's room, told him to "shut the fuck up" for absolutely no reason, and then went to bed.

I woke up, with my cat on top of me. "Aw, hi." I told him. He looked at me and went back to sleep. I sighed. "Dude, I would like to get up sometime." I told Midnight. Not wanting to disturb him, I went back to sleep as well.

"Get up!" George yelled in the most GeorgeNotFound voice you can imagine. "No!" I yelled back, and yawned. "We are going to drive to see Tommy! Get up!" George yelled again. I rolled my eyes, and got out of bed. I opened the door, seeing myself face-to-face with George.

I subconsciously stood on my toes to make myself level with him. "Are you going in those clothes?" George asked, staring at my pajamas. I yawned, taking a second to respond. "Maybe I am. What are you going to do about it, bitch boy?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes. "Go change." He said. I flipped him off, and turned around, slamming my door, and changed into decent clothes. I put on a pair of jeans, a pale yellow shirt, and my Coca-Cola hoodie on top.

"mmkay, let's go." I said, grabbing the car keys. George snatched them out of my hand.

"Do you actually know where we're going?" I asked once I hopped in the car. "Yeah, kind of." George said, though it sounded like a question. He had his camera set up, so he could film us vlogging.

"Tommy ask you to film?" I guessed. George nodded. "Me and y/n and going up to Tommy's!" George said to the camera, with me awkwardly waving in the background.

We drove for a while, listening to the Lovejoy ep at least 10 times on loop.

We finally arrived at Tommy's house. I jumped out of the car, excited to be out. I walked over to the door with George. He knocked. "George!" I heard Tommy yell. He opened the door, hugging George. "hey, I'm here too, bitch boy." I muttered. Tommy smiled and hugged me as well. I saw Tubbo behind Tommy, holding a camera.

"Tubbo!" I said. Tubbo put down the camera. I ran over and hugged him. I knew that he wasn't a fan of that, but as the moment I kind of got tunnel vision. I hadn't seen him in months, yet I spent almost every night talking to him.

I grinned. "It's good to see you." I said. "It's good to see you too, y/n." Tubbo said.

I saw George out of the corner of my eye, probably ready to make a joke about me and Tubbo. I raised my eyebrows at him, and he just shook his head and smiled, waiting for the right time.

"So who's not here yet?" I asked. "Jack and Niki." Tommy replied. "Are they coming together?" I asked, which made have sounded weird out of context. "I think so." Tommy responded. "Do you two want to come play Mario with us?" Tubbo asked. Me and George nodded.

The four of us played Mario Kart for a while, then we played New Super Mario Bros something something Switch Deluxe. a/n and right here, you can see your author losing brain cells

Tommy introduced me and George to Mother and Father Innit. It was slightly awkward, but it was decent. Once Jack and Niki got there, we planned on vlogging.

I heard a knock on the door. The four of us got up from the couch, and Tommy answered the door. "NIKI!" I shouted, quickly hugging her. Niki was probably one of my favorite people, although I didn't talk to her all too often. She would always be there for you, and be super sweet and kind, and I loved that about her. She was like the older sister I never had.

I released her from the hug. "Oh yeah, I supposed Jack Manifold is here as well." I said. Jack gave me a weird look, before I hugged him as well. "I'm almost as tall as Jack, this might be the greatest day of my life." I joked. "You're not, really." Jack responded. I stood up on my toes. "Yeah, but I'm close." I said.

The six of us played Smash Bros for a while, before I could tell that Tommy had an idea. I could tell because he literally said "I have an idea" quite loudly.

I exchanged glances with Tubbo, who was next to me. "What's your idea, big man?" I asked. He explained the idea of George doing a lore stream and we all come in, asking him if he's really doing lore.

"Tommy, that's insane. It'll probably work. Let's get set up, then, shall we?" I said. We all walked into Tommy's room. Tommy showed George how to do everything, and then we left the room. George went live, and we waited.

"He's so awkward when he streams." I commented. "He's not that bad." Niki said. "When he tries acting." I continued. No one denied that.

Tommy and Tubbo made their characters get into place. I sat next to Tubbo, with his computer on his lap, waiting until he could say his few lines. I played George's stream on my phone, watching as Tommy and George communicated.

They finally walked over to Tubbo's vault, and George put on the armor. He went fullscreen. "Okay, we need to go upstairs now!" I whispered. The five of us quietly ran to Tommy's room. MotherInnit raised an eyebrow at us but didn't ask any questions.

"I'm going to kill Dream." George was saying. Tommy marched in, taking down the greenscreen. "You aren't doing lore, are you?" Tommy asked. Niki went in after, then me, then Tubbo, then Jack. We asked George if he was doing lore, and I did my best not to burst out laughing.

George ended stream, and I started laughing, and everyone else joined in.

Tommy took us outside, we vlogged. We didn't have anything in mind we wanted to do. "Tommy, you live around here. Where can a bunch of teenagers, and Old Man George, go for fun?" I asked.

Tommy thought for a second. He took us to a bowling alley, and we vlogged there. Then we played laser tag as well, which I won, because I am the greatest.

We went back home to Tommy's house. MotherInnit showed us where we were all staying. "Uh, Tommy, I didn't bring extra clothes or anything." I told him once his mom left. "It's fine." Tommy said. I shrugged because sure.

Jack and Niki went over to Jack's house to do the you laugh you lose in person stream, so the four of us just kind of sat around, not doing anything.

"We could go out back and make a fire?" Tommy asked. "Last time you did that, didn't you almost burn Tubbo?" I asked. "Hey, I burnt myself, thank you very much." Tubbo said. "Fine. We can go commit arson." I said. "Don't say that around my parents, they won't be happy." Tommy said.

We went outside, and with FatherInnit's help, we started a fire. "You got any marshmallows?" George asked. Tommy nodded, and dashed inside to grab them.

Tubbo filmed the fire. "Hello. We are here with GeorgeNotFound." Tubbo said. I nodded. George waved. "That's all that matters. Also fire!" I said. Me and Tubbo chanted 'fire!' again and again.

Tommy came back with the marshmallows. We cooked those for a while, then we put out the fire (Tubbo got to do the honors, while the rest of us stood around and saluted fire our beloved), and then Jack and Niki came back.

It was getting dark out, so MotherInnit ordered us pizza, and then told us to get our pajamas on. Me and George glanced at each other, and then sat down on the couch awkwardly.

Jack went back to his house, leaving me, George, Tubbo, and Niki alone together, while Tommy got to sleep upstairs on his own. "I have college in the morning, so don't be too loud." Tommy requested. We nodded, and turned on a movie.

I was sat on the couch, between Tubbo and Niki, while George was on one of the armchairs. Tubbo turned on a show. I felt myself dozing off, laying on Tubbo.

I woke up a few hours later. I glanced at my phone, which was across the room. I guessed it was around two in the morning. George was crashed in the armchair, Niki had moved to the floor, and I was still on Tubbo, who was asleep.

Someone had gotten us all blankets in the night, so I wrapped mine around me and Tubbo.

I felt Tubbo move. He looked at me and rubbed his eyes. I put my finger to my mouth, telling him to be quiet.

"What-?" He asked. I looked around. "It's like, two. Not sure." I said. He nodded. "Were you asleep? Sorry if I woke you up." I said. He shook his head. "It's fine." He said back.

I squeezed his hand. "Tubbo . . . I have talked to you every single night, for months on end. It feels good to finally be here with you." I said quietly. "I agree, it's good to be here with you." Tubbo responded.

I laid back down on him. "Remember when we slept outside?" I asked. He glanced at me. Even though it was dark, I could see his eyes sparkling. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Tubbo asked. "You wanna recreate that?" I asked.

"What if MotherInnit gets us in trouble?" Tubbo asked. I shrugged. "That's possible. But come on, we can deal with a little risk, right?" I asked. He smiled in response. "I like the way you think." Tubbo said.

I grabbed out blanket, and slowly walked to the back door. Tubbo unlocked it, and we stepped outside. I laid the blanket out in the grass, like we were going to have a picnic.

"Goodnight Tubbo." I said. The two of us laid down together, and fell back asleep.

I remember drifting off the sleep, and then hearing a voice say "oh . . . you're in trouble now."

I sat up very fast. "What the- GEORGE YOU FUCKING!" I said. He looked at me, trying not to laugh. Niki came out behind him. "Come on, Jack will be here soon." George said. "And Tommy's headed to college." Niki finished.

Me and Tubbo glanced at each other. I grabbed the blanket, and the two of us ran inside. Tommy was waiting inside. "Where's your parents?" I asked. "At work. I have college soon. Where were you two?" Tommy asked. "Outside." I said. "Were you sleeping together?" Tommy asked. Me and Tubbo both immediately turned red.

"shut up, tomathy." I muttered. He laughed, and told us goodbye, before heading out the door, going to college. "Aww, little child Tommy, headed off to school." I said, waving at him.

Jack arrived a while later, and the five of us decided to go and get breakfast somewhere. Jack drove, with George in the passenger seat, and Tubbo between me and Niki in the back.

As we drove, we played different songs, like a lot of Wilbur songs, That's What I Like (all doing the head movements, making Tommy proud while he wasn't there), and Roadtrip, which Tubbo filmed and put on tiktok.

We arrived at a restaurant, and ordered food. I ordered a mountain of pancakes, which I ate very quickly. "You're done already? Geez." Tubbo said, almost looking scared, and I laughed.

After that, we did more vlogging, going to see some ducks at a pond in a park.

"Ducks." George said, pointing to them. I nodded. "Those are ducks. And also geese, and a swan." I pointed out. "Ducks." George repeated. "There's more than- nevermind." I said. "It's fine, he's colorblind." Tubbo said to me, and I laughed.

We went back to Tommy's house, and me and George got ready to go home. I hugged everyone. "Well, I'll see you all later?" I asked. They nodded. "Bye George! Bye y/n!" Niki said as I hugged her. I hugged Jack. "See you." Jack said. "Later, George simp." I said. He gave me a weird look, and I did some finger guns. "You know it's true." I said, and the two of us laughed.

I ran over to Tubbo. I hugged him quickly. "I'll see you around, okay?" I said. "Okay." He responded. "Don't forget that you can call me anytime." I said. "I won't." Tubbo promised.

I looked at him, getting the urge to kiss him. I didn't think he would appreciate that, though.

"See you later, Tubbo." I said. "See you later, y/n" Tubbo repeated. I got in the car with George, and the two of us headed home. I waved to Niki, Jack, and Tubbo until I couldn't see them anymore.

a/n chapter done~~~~~

okay! next chapter, i am hyped for. i think you guys will like it as well. chat, all i'm going to say is it should be a lot of tubbo x reader content. hopefully. i'll post it when possible.

see you later, love you! bye! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 310 23
*IF ANY CCS ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS I WILL IMMEDIATLEY REMOVE IT:)* lowercase intended even though tubbo's 18 now, his boundaries have not change...
4.2K 117 14
This is a Tubbo x Reader. Only fluff, no NSFW. Cause I don't know if he's comfortable with that.
472K 12.2K 104
Y/n has been Tubbo's neighbor since they were born. They've always been super close to each other. She knew he was on the dream smp, but didn't know...
203K 4.1K 86
Y/n and Tubbo have been best friends since they were born, but both of them have feelings for eachother. Will they stay friends or be more than that...