Stop Toying With Me, Gamo-Cha...

By EmperorSquid

A story about what would happen if an aggressive, sadistic, orange-haired delinquent, with a burning spirit t... More

Bio (just incase)
Seeya Later, Shorty!
Thanks, Shorty!
Your Going To The Sea, Shorty!
I'll Teach Ya How To Swim, Shorty!
Shorty, Wanna Go To The Festival?
Don't Hold Me Back, Shorty~
This Looks Kinda Like A Date, Shorty!
Let's Go Home, Shorty~
Thank you!!
Not Bad, Shorty~!
Q&A Special
Shorty!! Move!!
Wanna Help, Shorty?
Do You Have Lewd Treasures, Shorty?
Q&A Special #2
What Now, Shorty~?
Let's Do That Again, Shorty~
Bonus Chapter 2: Paisen's Dream
Wanna Deal With That, Shorty?
Look Me In The Eyes, Shorty.
You Okay, Shorty...?
Seriously, Shorty...
Shorty, I Need Your Help~
C'mon Shorty, Have Some Faith~
Shorty, Looked Kinda... Cute.
Wow Shorty, I Didn't Think You'd Ever Be This Forward~
I'll Always Be Here For You, Shorty. (Season 1 Finale)
Q&A Special #3 (Part: 1/2)
Q&A Special #3 (Part: 2/2)
Let's Make This One Official, Shorty!
Jeez, Shorty. You Look Terrible.
You Better Get Well Soon, Shorty.
You're Gonna Get Sweaty Today, Shorty!

Bonus Chapter 1: Rohan Does Not Dream of Demon Lord Magagamo.

2.6K 60 29
By EmperorSquid

(A/N: this was supposed to be the dream Rohan had after meeting Gamo but decided to scrap that idea, thought about making it the dream at the beach but decided against it again and decide to make it a bonus chapter. Enjoy!)

You know that feeling when you're laying in bed. You've just gotten out of bath, you used the bathroom so you don't have to worry about getting up, and you just washed your sheets so they smell amazing. I call this trifecta: the ultimate bed combo. (yeah real creative) But Rohan despite having achieved this amazing set of events he still had one problem. What would happen in his dream. While Rohan was a pretty lucid dreamer, he actually could control what his dreams were. And that's how he would end up in this series of events.

(Rohan's dream POV)

"Hello!" Rohan had shouted, walking aimlessly while doing so.

"Is that a castle?" Rohan had thought out loud seeing a huge castle in the distance.

He had walked up to the gate and shouted once again.

"Hello!"

He had got his response quickly and without warning suddenly an army of Gamo had swarmed around him.

"Y-You!" Rohan had shouted confused on why she was in his dream.

"Hey Shorty~" A tiny Dream Gamo had said to Rohan, one of many. Half of them were wearing school uniforms, and the other half were wearing bathing suits. All of them tormenting the boy.

"I thought you hated lewd stuff, but you were ogling me like a creep!" One of the bathing suit dream Gamos had said mocking him.

"W-Was not!" Rohan had shouted trying to defend himself.

"Perv!"

"Ogler!"

"Creep!"

They kept shouting those words, the tiny teen was being overwhelmed by the army of orange haired delinquents that were all half his size. They had now started to dog pile him, tying him up with rope and holding him like crowd holding a singer. He was struggling in the ropes desperately trying to find a way out, but it was too late they had brought him to their leader. Laying him down in front of her, he took in what she looked like.

The leader looked like Gamo (obviously) expect she instead of wearing a school uniform or bathing suit, she was wearing armor. Well sorta... it left very little to the imagination. She had a golden bra and v-shaped bottom, on her arms and legs she had black leather that almost look her skin giving her claws, a black feathery color, sharper canines, pointed ears, ram horns, and big purple wings.

"Hello there shorty~" She had teased looking down at him.

"G-Gamo-chan?" He had ask the woman.

"Nope~, Demon Lord Magagamo." She said now standing over him. Rohan now being in her shadow.

"Can you untie me... please?" Rohan had rarely said please unless he needed something badly.

She put her finger on her cheek bone, adding a hmm~ sound effect.

"Nope~" She had decided.

"Why!?" He had shouted

"Because..." She sad now putting her foot on Rohan's chest earning a wheeze from him.

"Your no longer a person, your now my..." She then leans in to say the last word.

"Pet."

Rohan had started screaming as she continue to dig her heel into his chest, screaming out of pain and fear. Fearful of what she was going to do. And she was just cackling, as the world started turning and twisting, until finally he woke up.

Waking up he noticeably had broken out into a cold sweat. He was sweating and his breathe was staggered. "What the hell was that!?" He had thought to himself. He had looked at his clock that said the time was 4:21 AM. "I don't think I can go back to sleep after that!" He thought emphasizing the 'that'. And unfortunately Rohan didn't go to sleep, after that 'nightmare' he couldn't fall back asleep and just opted to scroll through his phone until morning.

"So... tired." Rohan had thought to himself. Rohan was used to going to bed at the latest 11 PM and getting 8 hours of sleep. But this time he had only gotten a little over 5 hours.

"Sup Shorty!" Gamo had practically screamed in Rohan ear. Rohan out of shock from the loud noise and recognizing the voice jolted back so far he fell right on his backside.

Gamo had started laughing at the display, while Rohan had picked himself up looking at Gamo with a hint of fear.

"G-Gamo-chan morning." He said slightly ill from lack of sleep.

"Wow shorty, you look like shit!" She shouted with a little bit too much glee.

"Thanks genius, I noticed." He said with sarcasm.

"What's up with you? You seem grumpier than usual." She questioned.

"I didn't get a lot of sleep." He said with a sigh.

Gamo looks at him with pity.

Before that look of pity is quickly replaced with an evil smirk.

"What kept you up all night?" She asked.

Rohan couldn't tell her what he dreamed about. It would be awkward plus he didn't want to give her more ammo.

"I dreamed about... drowning." He stated unsure about his lie.

Gamo didn't look like she was buying it.

"Drowning?" She repeated.

"Y-Yes." He stuttered.

"Hmm~ I don't know. Sounds bogus to me."

"Ok well then don't believe it." He stated with a stern voice. "Maybe if I say it with a serious voice maybe she'll give up!" Rohan had thought hopefully.

Well today fate wasn't on team Rohan.

"Calm down Shorty, I was just saying, I think it's something else." She says, her smirk not faltering.

"Oh yeah... like what." He said with a chuckle at the beginning.

"Well it's obvious what you were dreaming about. You were dreaming about... me~"

"What! How did you know!" He says with surprise.

She smiles wider and says.

"I didn't you just told me."

You could hear glass breaking, the thing that made that sound was Rohan's sanity. Rohan had turned away not wanting to face the embarrassing truth. Of course by this point Gamo had been laughing.

"Haha~ wow Shorty, guess lack of sleep really fried your brain huh!?" She shouted moving her face closer to his, almost cheek to cheek. Except Rohan had noticed something. "Is she... blushing?" Rohan had thought confused. He just chalked it up as embarrassment from being in someones dream.

Rohan didn't think the situation could get worse... and it did.

"So I was the reason you stayed up all night. I'm flattered." Gamo said resting her hand on her hip.

"How is that a compliment, you can now cause me grief in the real and dream world." He said with snark.

"I don't think that's why you stayed up all night." She says now crossing her arms across her chest.

"What other reason would it be?" Rohan questioned with caution.

"I can tell you stayed up all night thinking about me and..." She finished of her sentence with making a hand motion eluding to, that thing that all teenage boys do.

Rohan's face had exploded red. Rohan had tried to explain himself but it only came out as sputters. Even if he could form a competent sentence Gamo was to busy laughing at his reaction to even listen.

"It was totally lewd wasn't it!?" She shouted while pointing an accusing finger.

"I-It wasn't." He mumbled since he could talk out loud.

"Then say it to my face." She says getting closer to his face.

"What?" Rohan asked.

"If you can look me in the eyes and tell me it wasn't lewd, I'll believe you." She says resting one hand on her hip.

"Sounds simple enough." Rohan had thought to himself.

"Okay." He said finally shaking of the stuttering.

Rohan then looks Gamo in the eyes and continues on.

"Gamo-chan." He started.

"Hmm~?" She hummed with amusement.

"I didn't have lewd thoughts about..." Rohan could finish the sentence. As if fate had forcefully made him think lewd thoughts (hi guys!) he had been reminded of the sexiest demon lord of them all: Magagamo.

Rohan couldn't finish the sentence as he exploded red at the thought of the demon lord and opted to start race walking away. Gamo had blushed, not as hard as Rohan but was still apparent and she decided to do what she did best: tease.

"It was lewd! I knew it! You were ogling me in a dream! Your even peep on JKs in dreams!" She shouted chasing after Rohan who started jogging.

"Did not!"

"Don't lie to me Shorty!" She had shouted, as the invisible camera panned upwards showing the sky.

👑🦑
So... I'm uploading this at 12:16 at night, failed again, I'll continue to try and stick to a unknown schedule. Also I should mention that these bonus chapters will probably be shorter than regular chapters. Love you all, peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.5K 22
You're an 18 year old student, who happens to be in the year of high school, Junior year, and yet you happen to be in the art club ever since Freshm...
53.5K 1.8K 33
This story will include: •Angst •Fluff •Lil bit of smut but not too bad (when there is, it's in the future) •Tokyo Revengers manga/Anime Spoilers •Ga...
18K 450 25
For this story, Y/n will sorta take the place of Senpai, but not all the same traits...Y/n was a Sophomore student in high school, he was a pretty ta...
2K 92 14
Aiko gets into trouble down in the city and is dragged to the castle. After saving the lord's life, he wants her by him, which she disagrees to. Unab...