love on the brain [Jackson Av...

By poluxblack

"But don't lose heart, dear ones; don't lose heart. Don't let it make you bitter. Try to understand. Try to u... More

prologue
cast
soundtrack
1: it's time
2:thunderstruck
3: like a virgin
4: loving is easy
5: friends
6: S.O.S
7: big eyed fish
8: baby
9: complicated
10: the one that got away
11: how to save a life
12: break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored
13: boulevard of broken dreams
14: another love
15: when I was your man
16: wasted
17: one and only
18: like i'm gonna lose you
19: if you love her
20: she loves you
21: the lion sleeps tonight
22: girls just wanna have fun
23: plane
24: brother
25: memories
26: price tag
28: marry you
29: all I want for Christmas is you
30: bad guy
31: sorry not sorry
32: mother's little helper
33: boss
34: I've been waiting for you
35: boys will be boys
36: perfect storm
37: the show must go on
38: can't help falling in love
39: when I kissed the teacher
40: waiting on a friend
41: I choose you
42: she's the boss
43: money, money, money
44: good fight
45: sorry seems to be the hardest word
46: dangerous world
happiness

27: good news

3.1K 102 27
By poluxblack

9X04

-Okay, so before you freak out, you're mom's here- I told Jackson as we walked through the hallway of the hospital.

-What? - he frowned.

-Let me finish- I pointed at him- she's here and I saw Richard all well-dressed and I'm pretty sure he did it to impress her so I'm also pretty sure they're still...

-Don't say it- he stopped me- don't say it.

-Okay- I chuckled pecking his lips- see you later, love.

-Now I can't get it out of my head!- he yelled so I could hear him.

-Sorry!

...

-Cora, my dear!- I smiled taking off my scrub cap after finishing my surgery.

-Hello, Catherine- I hugged her- it's nice to see you.

-How are you doing?- she asked me worried and I smiled noticing the same look on her than the looks Jackson gave me- I know I haven't kept much contact, but Jackson told me to stay out of his personal life and I've been trying my best to...

-It's okay- I told her sincerely- the flowers you sent me were amazing, by the way, I love daisies.

-Jackson told me- she nodded- you look tired and skinny, is my son feeding you well?

-Oh, yeah- I said cheeky and then opened my eyes with surprise- I mean...

-I feel you, baby- she interrupted me with a chuckle- look at me, I'm also having the best sex I have had in years- I choked with my own saliva- and it's just opened me up like a flower blossoming towards the sun.

-That's a powerful image- I murmured.

...

Jackson pulled me to the bed and kissed me fiercely.

-We have to make this quick- he said between kisses- I have to spend the whole day in the OR with my mom and Webber.

-Yeah- I chuckled a little- I bet that's going to be awkward.

-Why?- he started to kiss my neck and I moaned.

-'Cause she's having sex with Webber.

-God- Jackson said closing his eyes probably thinking about his mom banging Richard.

-Oh, sorry. Sorry, babe- I grabbed his face and smiled innocent.

-Webber's still banging my mom.

-I tried to warn you before. She called it the best sex of her life.

He sighed laying down next to me.

-And we're done here- he said.

I frowned and got on top of him.

-Are we though?- I smirked and kissed him again.

...

Mer, Alex, Jackson and I approached the inters that were staring at the patient with the huge balls through the room's window.

-Okay, ladies, this isn't a sideshow- Mer said and they left- gentleman, sunshine...step right up.

We observed the patient.

-That's it?- Alex said and Richard moved and we could all see the big swelling covered by a blanket.

-Oh- Jackson exclaimed like he could feel the patient's pain.

-That's not okay- Mer and I chuckled at the two of them.

April came out of the room.

-Oh, great- she said with a total lack of enthusiasm- Karev's here. Here to make us all laugh with funny jokes about my hands on a man's parts.

-This isn't funny- he said- that poor guy.

-I know- the red- haired said with a mischievous look on her face- can you imagine becoming so swollen that a surgeon needs to use a scalpel to dig out all that excess tissue until the testicles and cords hit the open air?- I smiled looking at the guys' faces- I mean, who even knows what happened to his penis in all that mess?

-That's not okay- Alex left.

-Nice- Mer chuckled.

-I like this Kepner- I winked at her and then she left. I turned to face Jackson- you're mother keeps asking me why I look so tired.

-Why do you look so tired?- Mer raised her eyebrows with a smile.

-Let's say we're taking the most of the on-call rooms- Jackson blushed at my words and the 3 of us stared at Richard and Catherine that were laughing- they look so cute together.

-Shut up- he gave me a look and I sent him a kiss on the air.

-Think they look tired?- Meredith teased my boyfriend and I chuckled.

-Go to hell- he left but I noticed the smile on his face.

...

9x05

I walked out of the bathroom still feeling sick.

-Edwards!- I called the intern as I saw her holding Zola- what the hell are you doing with my niece?

-I've been wondering the same question- she murmured.

-Here, give her to me- I held her in my arms- just go check on my post-ops.

-Yes, ma'am- Edwards left.

-Hi, baby- I smiled at her- you have a little fever. Oh, poor thing- I hugged her and she laid her head on my chest- let's get you something to eat.

I sent Meredith a message telling her I took her to my home since my shift was over and hers was going to last hours.

-Hello!- I heard Jackson yelling from the entrance and I hushed him.

-Zola's here- I murmured and he nodded- she's sleeping in our bed. She looks like a little angle when she's sleeping, it's adorable.

-Yeah- he chuckled as we both observed her.

-Jackson, can we talk?- I looked at him and he frowned.

-Is everything alright?

-Yes, yes, don't freak out- he calmed down- but I think it's, um...I think it's better if you sit down for this.

We went to the sofa and I held his hand.

-You're freaking me out.

-It's just that- I tried to find the words- okay- I took a deep breath- you remember that time we did it on your car?

-Yeah- he smiled at the thought of it- it was awesome. Why?

I rolled my eyes at his ingenuousness.

-Remember how we didn't use protection because it wasn't planned at all and we were just super horny after dinner?

-Yeah- he nodded and the he opened his eyes widely- oh, God.

-Yep- I nodded and smiled a little- I'm pregnant, Jackson.

-Oh, God- he repeated again in shock.

-Are you okay?- he didn't snap out of the shock- alright, I'll wait here- I sat down waiting for him to make any sort of movement. After some minutes I snorted- okay, Jackson, I need you to tell me if you're in this, 'cause I'm keeping it and...

-Are you kidding me?- he said and my heart flinched a little- of course I'm in!- I relaxed as I saw the huge smile on his face- I'm just surprised but damn, baby, we're having a baby.

-We're having a baby- I chuckled and kissed him- we're going to be parents, Jackson.

-I'm going to be a dad!- he exclaimed in excitement and I laughed.

Seconds after Jackson's shout, we heard Zola crying in our bedroom.

I laid my forehead on his and smiled.

-This is what's waiting for us- I got up but he grabbed my hand to put me back on the sofa.

-It's okay, I'll go- he pecked my lips and went to our bedroom.

I was going to be a mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 3.1K 78
Maybe falling for your best friends sister is nothing you planed to do but you can't help but do. ADDITION ENDING ON APRIL 4, 2023 FINISHED ON DECEM...
60K 535 31
" Look, don't lie about me for not caring about you because both of us know that I did in fact care. Don't walk around spread gossip about me that I...
1.4M 36.3K 98
āI'm not going anywhere, because you're the one.āž She was the fall he had always desired. He was the warmth she never knew she needed. They were love...
1.3M 59.1K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC