[โœ“] care . hyunlix

By -yongbokkie

" since when are you interested in knowing about people's problem ? " - ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š— ๐š“๐š’๐šœ๐šž๐š—๐š " maybe since i f... More

1 . one
2 . two
3 . three
4 . four
5 . five
6 . six
7 . seven
8 . eight
9 . nine
10 . ten
11 . eleven
12 . twelve
13 . thirteen
14 . fourteen
15 . fifteen
16 . sixteen
17 . seventeen
18 . eighteen
19 . nineteen
20 . twenty
22 . twenty two
23 . twenty three
24 . twenty four
25 . twenty five
26 . twenty six
27 . twenty seven
28 . twenty eight
29 . twenty nine
30 . thirty
New Book
New Book 2.0

21 . twenty one

1.8K 93 63
By -yongbokkie

"Thank you for everything lix and thank you for being with me this week. I'm sorry for what I've done to you.. and Hyunjin. I'll not disturb your life again. Please be happy and goodbye"

was the last words from Changbin before he go.

The day for Changbin have to move school has come. This whole week, Felix didn't even go to school.

He's ignoring the chat from Jisung and Hyunjin. Also from a new number, maybe it's Seungmin. He felt so bad.

What do he need to do after Changbin had gone? Back to school and act like nothing happened?

So stupid.

He groaned.

"Now I'm regretting it!!" he throw BbokAri to the wall.

"I'm so dumb. So stupid, lix. So stupid!" he felt like he's hypnotized that time. He was so blank that he obeyed everything like every single thing Changbin had said to him.

"I don't even know what to do after this.." he feel so useless. He feel so bad. He feel mad. Angry and sad.

He feels all of the negative feelings.

"This is crazy. I miss them so much. I miss Jisung. I miss Seungmin. I miss Minho hyung. I miss.. Hyunjin.."

He sighed and got up from his bed. He picked BbokAri up and sighed again.

"I'm sorry for throwing you to the wall. I didn't mean to.." he cleaned the dirt on the doll.

He's just.. don't know what should he do.

•-•

Hyunjin pov

It's been a week since I last saw Felix ignoring us and just went home without any shining smile or a little smile..

I'm so confused.

Did we do something wrong? Did I do something wrong?

Then, I remember when he said that both of us can't love each other more than a friend.

I feel bad for that cuz I'm confessing to him at the wrong time. Anyways, I just want to make him feel better but it came out like this.

It's became worst.

I miss him so much. I feel nothing without him. I know you guys know it.

"Hyun? Are you okay? You seems so deep in mind. Mind to tell me what happened?" Chan hyung asked me.

Yeah I guess I need someone right now. So, I nodded.

"Tell me tell me t-t-t-t-t-t-tell me" he sang. What actual f-

"It's happened like this" I told him everything about what happened.

"Oh so you're gay. I see"

"Hey! That's not the point!" I yelled.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry" he chuckled and apologized.

"So what do you want to do?" he asked.

"I don't know. I don't know why he is ignoring us. I don't know what actually happened. I don't know what he thinks. I don't know even know where he's living at!"

"Okay okay Hyunjin. Don't yelling at me. I guess I know who know his house" I looked up at him. And frowned.

"Who?"

"Your dancemate"

•-•

Now.. Here we are. In front of an old house. A small house but it's enough for a small family to live in.

"Is this his house?" I asked. The tears are on the end of edge of my eyes.

"Um yes" Minho hyung said. So this is why he's not telling us about his life. Now I know.

"I think I need to go now. See you on debut day" he said and I nodded. He ran to his motorcycle and wear the helmet. Then he disappeared from my sight.

I knocked the door. Four times.

"Coming~"

I heared a woman's voice from the inside. The footsteps coming towards the door and she opened it.

"Oh? I didn't see you before. Who are you dear?" she asked. I bowed to her.

"I'm Hyunjin. Felix's friend. Is he here?"

"Yes he is in his room. I'm worried cuz he's not even get out from his room these 2 days. He's not eating too. I don't know what happened but glad you're here. Come in" she let me enter the house.

"His room is the yellow one. Please persuade(?) him to leave his room and eat?"

"I will try" she nodded then she leave to the kitchen.

Then I walked to the said room. I knocked on his door.

"I said I don't wanna go out, mom! I'm tired!" I heard his voice.

Oh my god how much I miss his voice.

"I'm tired too lix. I'm tired of waiting you to come back to me. Please Felix, open the door" I said.

No response until a voice asked me again from the inside.

"H-Hyunjin?"

I nodded then I slapped myself cuz of the stupidity from Jisung is flying to me.

"Yes I am, lix"

"No! I've been dreaming! I'm not crazy!"

"No Lee Felix! You're not crazy! I'm the only Hwang Hyunjin that you are thinking of! Please open the fucking door!"

Again, no response.

"I swear to god lix. If you still not opening the door in 5 seconds, I will-"

Clak!

The door opened and there he stood.

The pale Felix. My heart crushed seeing him like this. He's so pale!

"H-Hyun.." he looked at me with the teary eyes then he hugged me.

I hugged him back. I pushed him slowly sitting on his bed without let go of the hug.

"I'm so sorry Hyunjin. It's my fault. I can't control myself. I was so selfish" he sobbed in my chest.

I just patted and draw the circles on his back.

"Let's go eat first and you can tell me everything when you're ready yeah?" he nodded. I set him up and wiped the tears away. I also fixed his messy hair.

I give him a peck on the nose.

"Let's go" I dragged him to the kitchen where his mother was.

"Oh dear! You're so pale!" she hugged him and give him kisses all over his freckled face.

I smiled at the sight.

"I will tell you everything after we done eating mom. I need to tell you the truth"

"Okay hun. Come eat first. You too, Hyunjin" she then pushed the two of us to sit on the chair.

We eat.

End Hyunjin pov

☜☆☞

i don't have any idea for the sudden plot twist actually "D

so it becomes a mess

completely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 1K 34
"Why must I decide about tomorrow, today? How should I know what tomorrow will bring? My path and my dreams are fading" . " today, there are question...
37.1K 1.8K 43
๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™˜๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™ก๐™š, ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ...
171K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY ๐Ÿ˜Š I...
57.1K 1.1K 18
>โ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™ƒ๐™ƒ๐™… ๐™“ ๐™Ž๐™†๐™•โ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– < ยป ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™– ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ก๐™ช๐™›๐™› ยป ๐™‰๐™Š ๐™Ž๐™ˆ๐™๐™ (๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™ž'๐™ข...