Fairy Tail Adventure Resort (...

By makasxru

The Fairy Tail guild has been whisked away to a hotel. Plans awaited them, unexpected arrivals from other gui... More

Currently Under Changes.
Chapter one : Going on vacation?
Chapter two : Lets go!
Chapter three : On the plane
Chapter four : Arriving
Chapter five : Pool party
Chapter six : Rock climbing
Chapter seven : The obstacle course
Chapter eight : Treasure hunt
Chapter nine : Find the rings
Chapter ten : The nightmare
Chapter eleven : Visiting him
Chapter twelve : Paintball
Chapter thirteen : First date
Chapter fourteen : The other guilds
Chapter fifteen : Concert
Chapter sixteen : Fancy dress party
Chapter seventeen : Rescued
Chapter eighteen : Ice bucket challenge
Chapter nineteen : Off to the bookstore
Chapter twenty : Feeling ill
Chapter twenty one : The renaissance fair
Chapter twenty two : Renaissance Fair (part 2)
Chapter twenty three : The eventful date
Chapter twenty four : Juvia vs Natsu
Chapter twenty five : Breakfast
Chapter twenty six : Open gate of the rainbows?
Chapter twenty seven : Rise and shine
Chapter twenty eight : Ren and Sherry's wedding
Chapter twenty nine : Want to dance?
Chapter thirty : Want to dance? (part 2)
Chapter thirty one : Gaming
Chapter thirty two : It isn't a date!
Chapter thirty three : Training
Chapter thirty four : Looking for a needle in a haystack
Chapter thirty five : The flower blooming Capital
Chapter thirty six : Merry Christmas!
Chapter thirty seven : Merry Christmas! (part 2)
Chapter thirty eight : The fight
Chapter thirty nine : Pranks
Chapter forty : Mount Hakobe (Part 1)
Chapter forty one : Mount Hakobe (part 2)
Chapter forty two : Revenge
Chapter forty four : Let's not give children nightmares
Chapter forty five : Goodbye
Chapter forty six : Home
Epilogue
Thank You.
BONUS #1
BONUS #2
BONUS #3
Time To Vote!
Results + 10 Facts About Me.
Prompt Ideas?

Chapter forty three : Acting differently?

7K 206 131
By makasxru

Mirajane ruffled out her fringe as she walked down the hotel stairs. She was going out on a date with Laxus, after their successful prank. Just thinking about it again made Mirajane chuckle. So, the two were going out to a restaraunt not far from the hotel, called the tree house. Mirajane had specifically chose it, but she wasn't expecting it to be for her.

She was in a plain black qipao dress, the buttons were blue and the dress reached her ankles. It had a slit up the side showing her guild mark. Her hair was let down and so was her fringe. 

She stepped down onto the halls floor then walked outside of the hotel to find Laxus leaning by the wall with his hands stuffed in his pockets. He looked as usual mostly, purple jeans, black shirt and his black fur coat. He looked up when noticing Mirajane standing there, a small smile tugged on his face "hey Mira."

Mirajane smiled "Laxus."

He raised his eyebrows "you look nice."

"Thank you." Mirajane made a light curtsy. "Should we be going then?"

"Sure." Laxus pushed off of the wall and walked over to Mirajane. Mirajane smiled "it's just 5 minutes away so we'll just walk."

Laxus nodded and the two began walking along the street. It was a cool evening, the street lights were on and few people were out. They walked next to each other and Laxus suddenly said "so..."

"So?" Mirajane asked.

"I don't know how to do this." He shrugged putting his hands in his pockets "normally a dates you ask stuff, but I know almost everything about you. I've known you for years now."

Mirajane furrowed her eyebrows "well, how about we try find something out that we don't know about each other?"

"Like what." Laxus asked.

Mirajane shrugged "favourite movie?"

"Don't watch movies."

Mirajane sighed "you're no fun."

Laxus shot her a glare "hey."

"Sorry, sorry." Mirajane laughed and then pointed across the road "there it is."

Laxus followed where she was pointing, it was the tree house. It was one of those fancy prancy restaurants, in Laxus' opinion anyway. The building had huge clear windows and the building was painted all black. Then there were vines and leaved crawling up the building, it said 'THE TREEHOUSE,' in big gold writing.

They crossed the road and Laxus pushed open the golden handle holding the door for Mirajane then walked inside. A waiter immediately appeared and smiled "hello, do you have reservations?"

Mirajane nodded "yes under Strauss."

The woman nodded. She had blonde hair tied back with a pen sticking through her hair, it was classy waiter uniform; white shirt and black trousers or skirts. "Follow me." The waitress then spun around and weaved through the tables, she was fast. Mirajane and Laxus followed and then Mirajane quickly stopped after the waitress halted abruptly. "Here's your table." The woman smiled.

Mirajane looked at the table, it was a very nice table by the window, the view was the wooden bridge. Mirajane just caught the waitress zooming off by glancing quickly, that waitress really moved fast. Mirajane pulled out the black leather chair and sat herself down, Laxus sat in front of her, he said "that girl is fast."

Mirajane nodded "she certainly is. It's impressive."

Laxus frowned "really beca-" He stopped when he spotted the waitress appear again in front of their table. She had a notepad in her hand and pen at the ready "what drinks would you like?"

Mirajane asked "just lemonade please."

"I'll have water." 

Then the waitress nodded dotting down the drinks in her notepad. She bowed her head and then was gone off to another table.

Laxus shook his head "anyway. You think it's impressive?"

Mirajane shrugged and nodded "well yes. She could be a wizard."

"I doubt it. And she wouldn't be faster than you." Laxus pointed at her.

Mirajane frowned, he obviously didn't ever hear about how it was rude to point at people. She nodded "in my other forms she wouldn't."

Laxus nodded "true."

The waitress walked up to their table and sat down water to Laxus and lemonade down to Mirajane. She whipped out her notepad "do you know what you'll be eating? We have the chef's choice." Mirajane studied the waitress, she couldn't be a wizard. She probably just worked here for a very long time.

Mirajane smiled "I'll have the chef's choice then. Sounds intriguing." She giggled. Laxus suppressed a smirk at her giggle, he always liked her giggle, it was... what's the word?

The waitress nodded and a smile appeared on her face "yes it is. And for you?" She turned to face Laxus. Laxus said "I'll have the same."

Mirajane peered at Laxus, he was acting so... what was the word? Different? Because for one whenever Mirajane served him at the guild he would always have a beer and also he wouldn't just order something he knew nothing about.

The waitress nodded and then she was gone.

Mirajane couldn't help it "why are you acting so different today?"

Laxus furrowed his eyebrows "am I acting bad?"

"Well no- That's not it, you're just being different." Mirajane took a sip of lemonade the cool beverage feeling refreshing.

"You should have heard the amount of crap I heard from Alzack. He was giving me advice which I didn't ask for. It may have rubbed off of me." Laxus made a tch noise.

Mirajane laughed "Alzack gave you advice? That's quite sweet."

 The conversation went smoothly and the food came and turned out to be of the most amazing things they had ever tasted. They shared laughs and it was just so natural. Mirajane smiled "this is nice."

"It is." Laxus nodded.

Just then, mutters began in the restaurant, they got louder and people were shouting "there's a fire over there!" People were rushing to the window to get a good look.

Mirajane and Laxus stood up abruptly and looked out the window to see a house across the road on fire, the windows smashed and fire blazing out. Laxus shouted "someone call the fire services now!" Laxus and Mirajane ran out of the restaurant.

Mirajane jogged with him to the house "how are you going to help?"

Laxus paused. Oh. He had lightning magic. 

"Let me handle it, I can control water remember." Mirajane nodded.

"What your going to transform?" Laxus frowned, she would definitely freak people out if she did, no matter which form she chose. 

Mirajane said "I don't need to, I learned to control water without my Satan soul." They reached the burning house and saw a woman burst out coughing Mirajane ran over to her and sat her down. The woman had smoke covered over her, she coughed "my son and daughter they-" She began choking again, she must have inhaled to much smoke. But she continued "my husband is in there too."

"Don't worry. Just sit here and I'll go get them." Mirajane smiled.

The woman looked up "you can't! You'll get hurt." But she didn't try sound so confident in stopping her since her family were still in there.

"It's okay, we're wizards." Mirajane set off into the building, Laxus knew his magic wouldn't help but he himself could so he followed in. But he felt like there was another reason he followed Mirajane into the building?

Smoke and fire blazed throughout the house. It was so bright Mirajane had to cover the light with her arm. She shouted "is anyone up there?" It was shouted at the wooden staircase.

"Help us!"  A man shouted.

Mirajane looked at the wooden staircase, it was catching fire quickly, the stairs would become unstable and break soon. Mirajane raised her arms and shoved her hands towards the staircase "water control! : canon!" Juvia had helped Mirajane with her water manipulation.

The fire extinguished at the stairs after the water overpowered it, but the house was still ablaze. Mirajane and Laxus sprinted up the now damp stairs and saw a hallway with two people huddled together surrounded by flames. It looked like a man and a young boy. 

Mirajane opened her hands and let a burst of water out and aimed her hand around the two. It extinguished the flames and she ran over to the two of them who were coughing and choking. Mirajane said "we're going to get you two out of here."

They nodded "thank you." The man spluttered out.

Mirajane paused and recalled what the woman said.

 ~my son and daughter they~

Daughter. Where was the daughter? Mirajane asked "where is your daughter?" She looked at the man who looked confused "did she not go with Lauren?"

She assumed Lauren was the woman and shook her head. The man stood up "I have to go get her out of her room then."

"No. You get out I'll go get her." Mirajane looked over at Laxus who nodded picking up the small boy. The boy was crying and had blue pyjamas on with a dinosaur; he looked about 4 years old. Laxus grinned "hey little man. Don't be scared."

The boy looked up and nodded. He must be worried about his mother and sister. Mirajane said "Laxus you take the two of them outside I'll get the girl."

"Mirajane-" Laxus started.

Mirajane raised her voice "don't protest! We don't have time to argue about it, we both now I have more chance in here then you do." Since she could manipulate water.

Laxus sighed "fine." She really didn't want to leave her, but she saw the boy crying and the man biting his lip. "But please- be careful Mira."

Mirajane nodded. 

They heard clatters below, the staircases were began to break and things were smashing. Laxus ushered the man and the boy back down the stairs. He made a tch, as they slipped past the red flames that then gathered more. They just got outside when a banister fell down and crashed, the flames grew huge and were crackling outside the front door which was now broken down.

Laxus put the boy down and he ran over to the woman sitting down coughing. "Where's Cara? Where is she?!" She screamed, but faltered as the smoke in her lungs made her choke.

Laxus folded his arms but tapped his foot "my friend is getting her."

~Please be okay Mira~

*

Here's the new chapter! I decided to make this a two part little story. Sorry I haven't uploaded but I have school and I suddenly got a mountain of tests to study for. Also, you might have noticed I uploaded a short story called 'The Pink Pen.' It's just a little thing that I did for English, my teacher liked it so I thought I could share it with you. Check it out if you like.

I'll try get the next chapter up soon because you've all been waiting for a while! 

Also, I'm working on a new Fairy Tail story, I don't know when I'll start uploading it, probably when this is finished.

Tumblr - drxg0ns

             - demon-halphas

Twitter - Rebeccaaa_4

Please comment and vote!

And thank you for 60k reads! You guys are amazing!

~Rebecca

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 13 21
✎ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫. ! | 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄 ! | 𝑰 𝒅�...
145K 4.3K 77
Is it possible to forget the one that taught you to love? . A new threat arose in Magnolia. The guilds decided to join forces to beat this threat tog...
905 0 13
what if a bunch of teenagers show up to the guild one day claiming Natsu, Gray, Laxus, Jellal, Freed, Elfman, Lyon, Eve, Hibiki and ren are there fat...