Forbidden Hope | H.S.

By fookinavocadosman

Hope Anderson is one of the most popular girls to walk the halls of Oakley High. She's not like the other gir... More

Authors Note
Cast List
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14*
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22*
23*
24
25
26
27*
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38*
39*
40
41*
42
43*
44
45*
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue

29

66 2 2
By fookinavocadosman

a/n: I had a breakdown when these photos came out and I really wanted to change the cover to this 😂😂

TW// abuse, sexual assault

Please read with caution.

The chapter switches between Hope and Harry's POV multiple times but it's all at the same time if that makes sense lol.

Hope's POV

I'm asleep. I have to be asleep.

This can't be real.

I'm having a nightmare.

Why isn't Harry waking me?

I try to open my eyes but it's like they are glued shut. I feel like I'm standing but my arms are above my head and my toes barely touch the ground. I feel a cold draft hit me and I shiver making my whole body shake and I hear clanging. I try to pull my arms down but there's resistance and the clanging is heard again.

What the fuck?

I hear a lock click and then the squeal of a door opening. I try to speak but my throat is so sore.

"She's awake." I hear a voice that sounds familiar but I can't place it. I hear shuffling before whatever was on my eyes is taken off and I flinch at the bright light engulfing me.

"Wakey wakey Hope, we have so much to do today." a new voice says as my eyes start to adjust to the light. I can see the figure of a person in front of me and I blink my eyes again to make it clear.

When my eyes open again I see a face I've never seen before. He has a short beard, black hair, and brown eyes.

"W-who are you." my voice is scratchy and low as my head falls from pure exhaustion. I notice I'm not in Harry's shirt anymore and I'm left in my shorts and bra.

"You'll find out soon enough," he says before pulling my chin up making me look into his eyes.

"But I bet you know him." My face contorts into confusion until another person steps into my line of vision and I gasp at the man I've known my whole life.

"Gabe?" My voice trembles in sadness and shock. His blue eyes look at me and he just has a smirk planted on his face.

"Oops," he says before taking a step closer and smacking my face. My head whips to the left and I breathe in a breath out of shock.

"What the fuck!" I exclaim and I receive a smack to my left cheek, making my head whip to the right.

"Don't talk back to me bitch." Gabe seethes and I just want to spit in his face. The nameless man steps in after calming him down saying something about how I can't be too banged up yet.

"Is everything set up?" he asks Gabe who nods his head to the left. I glance over and see a video camera set up, next to a laptop and I start to freak out.

What the hell is going to happen?

A look of pure fear is etched onto my face and the men start to laugh at me.

"We're going to have so much fun sweetheart," Gabe says before going behind the camera.

He tells the guy to get out of the frame before putting his thumb up and the red light on the camera goes on.

My head falls in defeat waiting for the unknown that lies ahead

Harry's POV

*10 minutes earlier*

"What the fuck do you mean Andrew's got her!" I yell at Liam, who is trying to keep calm.

"Harry calm the fuck down." Dean growls at me pointing at me to sit back in my seat. I grunt before plopping back down and putting my head in my hands.

"What do you mean Andrew has Hope?" I grit out waiting for one of the brainiacs here to respond to me.

Ever since Hope was taken almost 24 hours ago it had been nonstop work trying to track down where she is. So far all we know is that Andrew has her. Andrew is the leader of The Superiors. He's the reason my family is dead and I'll be damned if he takes away another person I care about from me.

"Uh, boss I just got this." Zayn announces, turning his laptop to the side as Dean walks over to him leaning down to inspect what it is.

"Well, what is it?" He asks as Zayn continues studying his screen.

"It looks like a link to a live stream." He says before clicking and typing away on the laptop. "Niall turn the tv on." Zayn says and Niall nods.

We wait a couple of minutes for everything to boot up and eventually the black screen is lit up with the words 'coming soon'.

We all exchange a confused glance when the screen eventually changes and the sight we see makes us all gasp. I feel like I'm about to throw up. I also feel like I'm about to break everything in this fucking room.
But there she is, right in front of us on the screen.

Her arms are extended above her head with her feet barely touching the floor. Almost being hung up like a cow. She's practically naked, wearing only shorts and a bra. My shirt from earlier is crumpled up in the left corner. Her head barely lifts up and we hear a whimper come from her.

"Please don't do this." she whispers so lowly that It was barely audible. She sounds so broken, just like how she looks. All I want to do is find her and take her into my arms. A chuckle is heard before a footstep and a man comes into the frame. Andrew.

"Well hello, Deplorables. As you can see we have little miss perfect here, I got to say she put up a lot more fight than I thought she would've. Protecting little Athena until the very last second, almost made me shed a tear." Pretending to wipe a tear. He's making a game out of this and I don't like it. I huff and it's taking everything in me not to drive my fist through the screen right now.

"Anyways, there's so much we have planned for her." He smirks, taking a step closer to Hope and grabbing her chin roughly making her cry out in pain. My fists are clenching and I advert my gaze around the room to see everyone doing the same.

"Anything you have to say before we continue, Hope?" he asks, pulling her face closer to his.

"Go to hell." she spits out before she receives a harsh smack to the face. I jump out of my chair walking closer to the tv as she cries out again before her chin is grabbed again and she's forced to look directly into his eyes.

"Learn your fucking place! You will not talk back to me or anyone else!" he seethes, pulling her face again and the only noise she makes is a whimper.

"Got it?" She nods her head in submission and he releases his grip making her head drop back down to her chest.

Another person comes into the frame and everyone stands in shock. His blue eyes stare us down and he gives a little wave.

"Hello, brother." Gabe practically sings walking around Hope before he stops just to her left, tracing his finger up the left side of her body making her shiver in response.

"Please Gabe." she pleads with him. She's probably scared out of her mind right now, another person that she trusted has betrayed her.

"Please what Hope? Continue?" he asks, trailing his finger up and down her cleavage before snapping the band into her skin making her jolt.

"Stop please!" she screams her voice raspy and her head flies up to look him in the eyes as tears stream down her face. He raises his hand and smacks her again grabbing her chin

"What did we just fucking tell you!" he screams in her face as she sobs out. His hand trails down her body again hooking into the waistband of her shorts just staying there as she tries to pull away from him.

Her sobs and screams ring loud and I look over to see Niall in complete shock and he backs away to the nearest trash can emptying his stomach contents.

I look back to the screen when her screaming gets louder and the chains start thrashing more. I see him start to pull down her shorts and they fall to the ground leaving her in just her undergarments.

"Someone find out where the fuck they are now!" Dean screams out as we continue to watch the scene unfold. Andrew comes in as Gabe goes behind her and he wraps his right arm around her waist and his left arm comes up to her throat pressing her head back.

"Oh Dean, she really is your daughter. Stubborn, hot-headed, doesn't know when to shut the fuck up!" He barks and Hope slightly jerks when Gabe's hand wraps around her throat.

"Oh, we're going to have so much fun with her Dean." a grin comes onto his face as Gabe's right arm loosens slightly on her waist and his hand lays flat on her stomach.

Hope thrashes again crying out and the last thing we see is his hand making its way down her body and her screaming for him to stop before the screen goes black.

My head whips around taking in everyone's reactions. For the most part, everyone looks angry and shocked.

Dean begins barking orders before going over to Niall who's sitting on the ground with tears streaming down his face. Dean grabs Niall by the front of his shirt hauling him up and screaming at him.

"Why the fuck is your brother there!" he yells and Niall shakes his head in response.

"I don't know! I didn't know he was with them! I haven't seen him in months!" he yells back shakily and Dean lets go of him shoving him back. Everyone is still in shock and standing around.

"What the fuck are you waiting for! Find her!" He screams and everyone scrambles to find Hope.

Hopes POV

"Oh, we're going to have so much fun with her Dean," Andrew says as Gabe's right arm slightly loosens on my waist and his hand lays flat on my stomach.

I begin to thrash again, crying out for help as his hand makes its way down my body.

"Stop! Please!" I scream again and Andrew yells for Gabe to stop.

"It's done, all we have to do is just beat the worthless slut up before the next live stream," Andrew tells him and Gabe lets go of his grip on me walking in front of me.

"Won't be too hard since she's a fucking brat." they share a laugh before grabbing everything in the room and beginning to walk out.

"Wait." I croak out. Gabe stops and turns to me.

"What the fuck do you want?" His voice is dark and I cower back almost losing the confidence to speak.

"Can you please put my shorts back on?" I whisper. He hesitates and goes to walk out but I speak up again "If I'm going to be a prisoner can I at least have this little bit of dignity." My voice echoes around the room and I see a flash of guilt behind his eyes.

He puts down the stuff in his hand before walking over to me and pulling my shorts up my legs. I whisper a thank you but he ignores me grabbing the stuff and slamming the door behind him.

When I heard nothing but silence and the darkness I let my sobs start to escape me.

I felt violated.

Worthless.

I couldn't even protect myself from someone I trusted.

That was the moment. The moment that ruined my life. The moment that I realized even the darkness had a shadow.

********************

hey, first of all I would like to say thank you so so much for 1k reads. its insane. i truly never thought when I started this book that it would get the attention received so thank you. Anyways in honor of that I posted some fun facts about the book on my tiktok which is fookinavocadosman . next week will be a double update :) Love yall- J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...