Forced Marriage With The Mafi...

By MKG1997

"I can't believe my parents are making me marry a stranger and not just any stranger but a mafia!" 33 year ol... More

Characters
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
Character info
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
Character info 2
#13
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28

#14

173 10 8
By MKG1997

(Jay's P.O.V):We were all in the dressing room trying on our suits,and I looked in the mirror letting out a big sigh still baffled over the fact that this is even happening.

Before I stopped believing in falling in love,
I used to have dreams of what my wedding would be like and how my ideal dream girl would be like as well.

But they're called dreams for a reason because not every dream is meant to come true,and reality will always be stronger than fantasy just goes to show you destiny is an unpredictable bitch.

Mom:"Jae-beom sweetie is everything alright in there?She asked from outside of the dressing stall."

Jay:Yeah I'm good Mom.

Mom:Ok have you finished trying on the suit yet?

Jay:Yeah.

Mom:Well then come on out so we can see it please.

Jay:Ok.

I took a deep sigh before stepping out of the dressing stall with all eyes on me,being amazed at how I look in my wedding suit and my mom admiring this moment in awe because after all it's her moment that she created for me.

Mom:"Aww look at my boy it seems like just yesterday I was changing your diapers now you're getting married,she said while tearing in joy."

Jay:"Mom you didn't have to mention the diaper part,he said in embarrassment."

Simon:Oh come on Jay it's fine,we all started off in diapers at the beginning of our lives nothing to be embarrassed about.

Loco:Yeah Simon you've got a point there.

Cha Cha:Well the suit looks dope you planning on buying it or do you wanna look
for another one?

Jay:Nah I'll get this one.

Cha Cha:"Good choice my man,he said while patting him on his shoulder."

Before we could go back in the stall and change back into our clothes,we saw the girls come out of the stall in their dresses.

And that's all the girls except for Sasha of course,who still probably hasn't even picked out her dress yet.

Mrs.Martin:"Wow you girls look beautiful,
she said in awe."

Jada:Yes so Willow what do you think do you think you can wear this dress?

Willow:Sure I don't mind it's not bad.

Quinn:"Yeah it's not something I'd usually wear but I like that it's tight and shows our figures,she said happily."

Mrs.Martin:I'm glad you love it Quinn,but also since we wanna keep this wedding as formal as possible I think you should find a hairstyle that'll suit your dress.

Quinn:Oh that won't be a problem I'll just wear a wig,I have plenty of cute ones I can
find that'll go perfect for this dress.

Desiree:"So what do you guys think of our dresses?She asked with a smile while twirling herself around slowly to show off her body."

I knew what she was trying to do and she was hoping we'd notice,the rest of us peeped it too except for our mothers who were oblivious of how nasty this girl is it's hard to believe that family members like this even exist.

But then again when I look at Ji-young and how toxic he is towards his younger brothers,
especially towards Loco and Sik it's definitely not a theory I'd ever doubt.

Cha Cha:"It's nice what do you guys think?He said in a slightly cold tone while rolling his eyes."

Jay:It's alright.

Gray:"Yeah you ladies look great,he said while putting his thumb up."

Simon and Loco just nodded their heads in agreement,because they really didn't wanna acknowledge this girl and who could blame them right?

Thankfully we had someone to break this awkward moment,and we were all nothing
but grateful.

(Sasha's P.O.V):After spending so much time searching for a dress,Thomas and I finally narrowed our choices down and found the perfect dress hopefully we stick with this
choice and won't turn back.

Thomas:Guess what everybody it wasn't easy  but we finally found the right dress!

Mom:Oh really let me see what you picked out baby.

Sasha:"Well this is what I found it's nothing that special but it's the closest dress that describes me,she said while showing her the dress."

Mom:It's actually very beautiful,and you're right this dress definitely describes you now go try it on to see how it fits you and after we're done we'll go look for some shoes to go with it.

Sasha:Ok.

Willow:Well I'm gonna go change out of my dress now.

Ava:Me too.

I went inside the dressing stall to try on my dress,once I had it on I admired the sight of the dress in the mirror with mixed emotions going through my mind.

Everything's happening so fast,I never thought I'd see myself getting married like this and if I knew any better I would've thought that this was one of my parent's attempts to make me move out of the house.

And if it is then it's definitely working they've got their wish,Jay said that my life won't be
all that different during the course of this marriage let's see if he's actually right.

Thomas:"Sasha are you finished trying on the dress yet?He asked from outside of the stall."

Sasha:Uh yeah I'll be out in just a sec.

Thomas:Ok we're all waiting.

I took a deep breath one more time before stepping out of the stall in my dress,when I came out it was like everyone saw a ghost I'm not sure if I liked this attention or not if the circumstances were different then I'd be
more sure.

Thomas:"Wow,he said amazed by the sight in front of him."

Sasha:Is the dress ok?

Mom:"Oh yes Sasha it's perfect,she said with a big smile."

Quinn:Oh trust me that dress is perfect sis,
you're gonna look like the rock star you already are at your own wedding.

Willow:I agree with Quinn it's awesome.

Thomas:Yeah you look so good in that dress it makes me question why I'm not straight.

Willow:"Thomas,she said slightly elbowing him."

Thomas:What it's a compliment right Quinn?

Quinn:I guess.

Jada:That's a very nice dress Sasha are you sure you picked the right one that you're gonna stick with?

Sasha:Of course.

Mrs.Park:Well I think it's perfect my soon to be daughter in law,I love the details on this dress it's beautiful.

Sasha:"Thanks Mrs.Park,she said giving her a small polite smile."

Mrs.Park:"Oh sweetie after a week from now we'll all be family so please feel free to call me Mom,she said with a smile."

Sasha:Ok well uh I'm gonna change out of this dress now.

Mom:Wait Sasha before you do that baby,I need to get a quick picture of you in your dress so I can send it to your father.

Sasha:"Mom are you serious right now?She said while sighing in embarrassing."

Mom:Oh come on it'll only take a second then you can go change.

I rolled my eyes in embarrassment because I hate it when my parents do this,I know they wanna cherish the moment but when you're around your friends or random strangers and just wanna get out of the place you're in fast this can be quite embarrassing and frustrating.

Once my mother snapped a few pictures I quickly went back into the stall,and started changing back into my regular clothes.

(Jay's P.O.V):Here I am still sitting in the dressing stall even though I already changed back into my clothes,because my mom told me to stay in here until Sasha finished trying on her dress.

Since apparently it's bad luck to see the bride in her dress before the wedding,but last time I checked I didn't plan on marrying this girl so seeing her in her dress or not means nothing to me.

I could hear everything that's going on outside,
and I think now the close is clear,so I took this opportunity to step out of the dressing stall.

Jay:Is the close clear yet or do I need to stay in here longer?

Mom:Oh no sweetie you can come out now.

Jay:"Good,he said while stepping out of the stall."

Mom:"Jae-beom I must say you are a lucky one you are going to have a beautiful bride
and I'm gonna have the best daughter in law,she said with a happy smile."

Jay:"Uh yeah I sure am,he said blankly trying to act amused."

Mrs.Martin:I agree Mrs.Park,and girls after Sasha's done changing we'll go look for shoes to go with your dresses.

Quinn:"Yay that sounds like fun,she said cheerfully."

Thomas:Yeah but Quinn can I give you some advice?

Quinn:What?

Thomas:Don't buy a heel that's six inches or longer,and if you are at least practice how to walk in them.

Quinn:Thomas you act like I've never worn heels before.

Thomas:Yeah we know you've worn heels before,but should we go down memory lane when you tried to wear stilettos?

Quinn:Thomas don't you dare I'll kill you!

Thomas:I mean we still have video evidence to prove it.

Quinn:If you show them that video I'll bury you next to Dexter!

Thomas:Hey I told you not to bring up Dexter in public!

Willow:Guys please this is not the right time at all!

Ava:"Who is Dexter?She asked in major confusion."

Willow:Trust me you don't wanna know.

While we stood here in confusion listening
to their odd conversation,we heard Sasha stepping out of the stall back in her regular clothes she came here with.

Jay:Well I'm gonna go pay for my suit while you guys continue the rest of your shopping. 

Cha Cha:"Yeah good idea you guys coming too?He asked the other guys."

Gray:Yeah we don't need anything else from this store.

Mom:Ok boys and when you're done you can either wait for us inside or outside of the store.

Jay:"Alright Mom come on guys,he said before walking away with his friends."

Mrs.Martin:So are you girls ready?

Sasha:Yeah we're ready.

Mrs.Martin:Ok then let's go.

(Sasha's P.O.V):So the rest of the day
went by smoothly we bought our shoes and dresses,went to the food court for lunch and then left the mall.

Now we finally made it home and I decided to invite my friends over,and my mom offered my cousins to stay for awhile which I wasn't happy about.

I can deal with Ava because we actually get along,but being around Desiree for another second made me mad and the worst part about it is that my parents are gonna force me to interact with her.

I guess this day will only get better when they leave,that's if my parents don't offer them to stay the night.

Dad:"Hey everyone honey and Jada it's great to see you,he said with a smile."

Jada:"Hey Danny it's great to see you too how are you?She replied back with a friendly smile."

Dad:I'm great can't complain,so how did the shopping go?

Mom:Oh it went great we've got everything we needed,and of course I showed you the dress Sasha picked out.

Dad:Oh yeah I saw it's a very beautiful dress.

Sasha:Thanks Thomas helped me pick it out.

Dad:Oh really?

Thomas:Yeah let's just say I'm a fashionista who has exquisite taste.

Dad:Well it was very nice of you to help out.

Thomas:Aww don't mention it Mr.Martin it's what friends do.

Sasha:Well guys I'm gonna go bring my stuff upstairs meet me outside in the backyard.

Quinn:Yes of course because we have so much to talk about sis.

After putting my things away in my bedroom,I went back downstairs and went to the back yard to talk and hang out with Ava and my friends.

When I got there Desiree was sitting far away from everyone,so that my parents won't accuse me of being rude to guests which is fine as long as she doesn't bother me.

Sasha:"Hey guys did I interrupt anything?She said while taking a seat."

Willow:No not really we're just talking about  random things nothing important.

Quinn:Yeah so let's start talking about some important things,like your wedding and your future husband.

Sasha:"Oh that,she said coldly while rolling her eyes."

Ava:Yeah Sasha how did you even meet him cause it seems like y'all literally just met?

Sasha:We did literally just met,we ran into each other at Jaden's club almost a week ago and then we saw each other again the next night at a restaurant with our parents.

Ava:Oh so how did he propose to you or did Aunt Angela and Uncle Danny arranged this?

Sasha:You guessed it right they arranged
it,because they set up a share deal with the Park's company and the only way to make
it happen is if we get married.

Ava:Well damn no wonder you don't seem excited about it.

Sasha:There's a lot of reasons why I'm not excited about this marriage,and him being a mafia is one of them.

Ava:Oh yeah girl I feel ya.

Quinn:Here's one question how old is he?

Sasha:I was shocked when I found out but he's 33.

Willow:What 33?!

Ava:Girl are you sure he in his 30's he look young as hell?!

Quinn:No no way is he 33 he barely looks 25 how the fuck can he be 33?!

Thomas:See this is why I'm jealous of
black and asian people,you guys have the
best aging genes.

Sasha:I know it's crazy the fact that my parents are making me marry someone that
old,I mean come on he was 10 years old when
I was born that's so weird.

Ava:Not really our parents are ten years apart from each other,my mom was in her 20's and my dad was in his early 30's when they got together.

Thomas:Yeah and 33 isn't old at all,look at the bright side at least he's not 43 and old enough to be your dad.

Quinn:Yeah and what makes the age gap less weird is that both of you are adults who are
old enough to get into clubs,bars,casinos,buy cigarets and have consensual sex.

Sasha:What do you think of this Willow?

Willow:Well I personally think the age difference is kinda awkward too,but it could
be worse and when you think about it ten years doesn't seem that bad when you're both at an adult age.

Sasha:Yeah I guess but it really sucks that I have to go through with this marriage,and what's worst is that we probably won't be eligible for a divorce until a year of more.

Quinn:Wait why wouldn't you be eligible for a divorce?

Sasha:Because now that Jay's dad isn't around to run the company,it's gonna take a long time for the company to get back to what it was when Mr.Park was running it.

And let's not forget our parents have a partnership share deal,so us divorcing too soon will end the deal and be bad for the
Park Enterprise so we have to wait a year or more until the deal goes into full affect

Quinn:Oh wow that sucks.

Sasha:Tell me about it,I have to marry and tolerate someone I don't like while trying to stay alive.

Willow:Don't worry you have us to help you get through this you're not in this alone.

Sasha:Thanks guys what would I even do without you?

Quinn:Uh be lonely?

Sasha:Well thank God I'm not,so do you guys wanna play some video games?

I mean I wanna have a little fun since it's my last week in this house until I move out,and I wanna enjoy it while it lasts.

Thomas:Yeah totally.

Quinn:Ok what are we playing this time GTA,
Fortnite,Minecraft,Overwatch,Halo,Mortal Kombat,or that race car game again?

Thomas:Or are we playing The Sims?

Sasha:How about Overwatch?

Quinn:Ok Overwatch it is.

Sasha:Then it's settled let's go inside and play Overwatch.

We left the backyard and went inside the
house to the gaming room so we can play video games,which is something we haven't done
in awhile since we're always so busy with our job and lives in general.

But our quality time will help me get my mind off of what's going on in my life right now,and give me an escape from reality until it's time to face it again.

(Jay's P.O.V):After we left the mall we dropped my mom off at her house,and came back home from our busy day of preparing for this wedding.

And I still haven't prepared how I was gonna tell everyone else about this wedding yet,but something told me I didn't have to do that anymore.

Because as soon as we walked in,Hoody was sitting in the living room watching us as we came in the house with a suspicious look on her face.

Hoody:Hey guys.

Guys:Hey.

Hoody:"So how was your day?She asked while glaring at them in suspicion."

Jay:It was alright just got a little shopping done then went out for lunch.

Hoody:Hmm I see so what did you buy?

Loco:Just clothes.

Hoody:"What kind of clothes did you buy?She asked while raising her eyebrow."

Jay:My mom wanted to go to the mall so we took her there,and we just so happened to find some outfits that we liked and wanted to buy.

Hoody:Oh ok and did you guys buy those outfits for a wedding?

Jay:"Huh what are you talking about Hoody?He asked in confusion and slight shock."

Hoody:"Jay I heard you and Cha Cha this morning talking about how you were going
out to shop for a wedding,she said while getting up from the couch."

And we know how much Mrs.Park loved her husband,so I don't see her rushing to get remarried just like that when she's still
grieving now my question is who's getting married?

Simon:Jay I think we should tell her now she's gonna find out anyway.

Hoody:Tell me what?

Jay:We went out to go shop for my wedding I'm getting married next week.

Hoody:"Yah you're getting married and you didn't tell me how dare you?!She said while lightly punching his shoulder."

Jay:Hey Hey chill I have my reasons alright?

Hoody:And what are those reasons huh?!

???:Who's getting married?

Before I could explain to Hoody what was going on,we were interrupted by DeVita
who came in the living room along with Dean,Zico,Sik,and Duck.

Jay:U-Uh?

Hoody:Go ahead Jay tell them that you're getting married.

Dean:What you're getting married why didn't you tell us?

Jay:I have my reasons a lot of shit has been happening lately,and I gotta be careful that our personal business doesn't go out to the wrong person.

Now I was gonna tell you guys when the time was right,but after everything that's going on I have to be cautious with what I do.

Especially now that we got someone who's gonna be coming to live in our house who will be at even bigger risk than us.

Hoody:Who is this woman you're marrying?

Jay:Before my father died my parents arranged a share deal with The CEOs from World Stock Inc,and they arranged for me to marry their daughter to put a seal on the deal.

Duck:Wow.

Zico:Now I'm familiar with the World Stock Inc.company and who the CEOs are,but I never knew they had a daughter.

Jay:A lot of people don't know about their daughter's existence,because they keep her identity hidden from the public.

They always wanted her to grow up like a regular kid and not be treated like a celebrity.

Zico:That's reasonable.

DeVita:So when are you marrying her again?

Jay:The wedding is next week.

Sik-k:And where's this wedding gonna be?

Jay:The wedding is gonna be held at their beach house in San Diego,I requested for the wedding to be simple and private cause I told Mr.Martin I'd keep their daughter safe from our enemies.

Dean:Good idea because if Ji-young finds out about her he'll kill her for sure.

Jay:Exactly and that's what we don't want,
so while she's here she'll be our responsibility and keeping her protected will be keeping us protected.

And it'll help us focus on a plan to end this war once and for all,and most importantly start a whole new life again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.3K 23
BOOK 4 in 'I Married A.....' Read I married the asshole first Leonardo 'Leo' Davidson CEO of Davidson Technologies is your average 24 year old with...
63.1K 760 6
Sasha 19 years old. Her surname, parents she know nothing about. For the last 19 years she has been roaming around one foster home to other. Untill o...
7.4K 192 26
Park Yn, will her world changed completely when she is forcefully married to the mafia king. Jeon Jungkook at the age of 25 he is considered to be on...