The Replaced Bride(Completed)

By FlowerVine98

She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus s... More

Author's Note
Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Her
Chapter 2 - Him
Chapter-3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue😍
Author's Note

Chapter 68

16.2K 531 101
By FlowerVine98

*** I hope you will like this chapter. Its an big chappy with 5418 words. Please bear with the mistakes. Happy reading❤️***

Malarvizhi pov:

       I got married, but this time it is an love marriage. I don't know how to explain my feelings. Aaditya improved a lot. I mean he accepted krithi as his sister. Am so happy. Atlast he somehow overcome his trust issues. This is what I need. He is speaking with everyone.

Right now we both were asked to go to some room in the mandap itself. We both obliged and Aaditya took my hand in his. And in his left arm, he is lifting thaanavi.

We are complete family now. Am happy. Loving this. I don't want my happiness to end anytime soon.

We both reached one room. Aarav and krithi took some other room. Mom came after sometime with an glass with mixture of banana and milk.

I looked at Aaditya who took the glass from mom with an smile. Last time, I still remembered how I cursed him.

He too didnt happy either with me at that time right.

"Aadi" I called him.

"Iam thinking about last time angel. How much I hated you at the first time. I still remember" he said to me. I too nodded my head at him.

"Appa wh.. What is this" thaanavi asked us. I somehow shortly explained her.

"Aadi come on feed malar" Mom said

He nodded his head and with an smile he took the more content and fed me.

This man,....

I couldn't even able to speak. I somehow ate it.

"Aadi why you gave me soo much" I asked him.

"You are not eating properly right." he complained to me. Ufff.

"Leave it" I took the glass from him and took more content for him. I will take my revenge.

"Have this" saying I just feed him more. Mom started to  go out. I asked her where others. She said everyone gone to have breakfast. She took thaanavi with her to feed her too.

He got choked because of the amount of content. I panicked and started to tap his shoulder and gave some water, as some water bottles where placed in the room.

"You are cruel malar" he said to me.

"I know it" I said to him. Hahhha

"Malar now no one is here. Can I get my marriage gift. Nothing serious just an lip kiss. That's it" he aksed me how cute right.

I took his face, he became so happy because of this act. I took hold of his cheek and placed my lips over him. And and bitted his lips.

"Malar" he shouted.

"Aww baby is it paining. How many times you have bitted mine." I said to him. Yes he bitted me many times.

"Ahh but its paining. I asked you an marriage gift. Not like this" he said to me glaringly.

"Oh aww baby just for fun I bitted you. Don't worry. Now I will take your pain" saying this I stood up and gone before him as he is sitting in the edge of the bed. I stood inbetween his legs. I grabbed his face and kissed. But this time passionately.

When we both ran out of breath, we both leaned away.

I kept seeing his face by breathing heavily.

"Aadi I love you soo much." I said to him. And I touched his lips to inspect it.

"Same here too"

I hugged him tightly. He then turned me and made me to sit in his lap.

I placed my head in his neck.

"Atlast we both married" he said to me.

"So now I can have you" he said to me. I got shivered thinking about today night. Today is my freaking first night.

"Aad... Aad..." before I can speak mom came.

"Malar and aa...." she stopped speaking. As soon as seen us.

*Throat cleared* she turned around. So I just stood up from his lap and sat in the bed.

"Mom" I called her. She turned around with an smile in her face.

"Am sorry for disturbing you" she asked us.

"Ac.. Actua... Don't ask sorry and all mom" I said to her. She smiled and pulled my cheeks strongly.

"Mom you too ahh.. Its paining mom." I said to her.

"Why, only your husband have the rights to pull your cheeks ha. You are my chubby cute daughter, and I have the rights over you too. I thought of doing this many times before itself. But I didn't get any chance at that time. Ahhh now how will I leave it. Your chubby chubby cheeks.i want an another granddaughter same as like you. Don't forget about this "saying this she tapped my cheeks. Oh my god. Now I know why Aaditya being shameless creature.

" Mom, you don't have to worry about that. I will take care of that "saying this Aaditya kissed my cheeks. Oh my god. Mom laughed at that. Even praised her son. Ufff. Nice family.

But I love them all.

"Okay I forget why I came here after seeing your PDA and all." she said to us by hitting his head.

"What is that mom" Aadi asked her by placing his hand over my waist.

"I came here to call you both to have breakfast. Come on" she called us. We too followed her.

We both gone to the food area. Its an buffet system.

I can't even able to walk in this dress. So Aaditya helped me in getting the food. We both gone to one table.

I am hungry. So I started to have it. But mom came and asked us to feed each other. Then I feed him. He too feed me just one spoon of food. Then we both started to eat ourselves.

"Malar eat slowly" he said to me.

"Aadi am hungry" I said to him.

"Okay okay baby. But eat slowly" he said to me. This rewinded my old days where he asked me to eat slowly when we both gone to my so called parents home.

"I know what you are thinking. That day too you are cute to me. Now when I looking at you, I want to eat you just like that baby. So you have to eat slowly. Or else I don't know what will happen in  next few mins" he said to me.

I looked shocked at him. I know he is capable of doing anything. So I started to eat slowly.

"Good girl" he said to me. I glared at him.

After eating, we both gone from there to the same room.

Then we both did some other rituals. Uff. After that mom asked to take rest for some hours. As the reception is arranged in evening.

So we both gone to our rooms, where yesterday night  stayed. Aaditya asked mom whether we both can stay in same room. I blushed at that when he aksed it. Everyone started to laugh too. Even Aarav anna too asked the same questions. Both friends are like Same in this.

Mom too laughed at this. And said yes.
So we both gone to his room. As soon as I seen the bed, I smiled.

"Malar come on we will sleep. I don't want you to sleep at today night" he said to me from behind. I blushed at that. Oops.

Then we both slept in the bed. He is uncomfortable in this attire.

"Aadi you can change your dress right" I asked him. But he said its okay. Then we both slept.

When am in sleep, someone is poking my cheeks. Ahhh who is this. With an irritation I opened my eyes.

There stood Aadi along with our daughter. Whereas he is lying in the bed above him thaanavi is lying and playing with my thaali and my cheeks too.

Aewww

When she came I don't know.

"Doll, your mom opened her eyes see" he said to his daughter. I smiled at him. I wrapped my hands over his stomach.

"Baby are you not feeling tired. Come on sleep" I asked our daughter.

She nodded her head. I think it's her nap time. Because her eyes are closing on her own. So I made her lie in between us. She clutched my thaali and slept by hugging her dad. This is the life I yearned. I got tears immediately. Aaditya wiped it. I too wrapped my hands again over his stomach. He too slept. I kissed his forehead as well as our daughter.

Around 4, mom woke us, she took thaanavi with her to get her ready. And asked me to shift to my room to get ready. I too nodded my head. I stated to go out. But Aaditya grabbed me and kissed my forehead and lips. Then he left me.

Not before saying. "Still few hours" he said to me. I smiled at him.

I felt fresh after the sleep.

I gone to my room and took bath. Then mom came with the same makeup artist.

She helped me with my dress, makeup and all. After 1 and half an hours of continuous sitting. She somehow finished her make over. I took look beautiful when I look over the mirror. I smiled at myself.

               (Just dress👆)

Its around 6.30 right now. I kept waiting for anyone to come. But no one came, so I started to use my mobile. I heard the knock on my room. I gone and opened.

As soon as I opened, there stood my man with an bright smile in his stylish attire nothing  suit only. But he looks more handsome only.

He came inside and locked the door.

"Malar you look gorgeous, beautiful, cute,.." he started to compliment me.

"Aadi Aadi enough" I said to him.

"You look handsome as always." I too said to him.

"Like an Greek god" I again said. He smiled more.

"And you look hot, manly, sexy, smoking hot,...." I too said him with an list. And then I winked at him.

We both laughed.

"Why you are here my dear hubby" I asked him.

"To see my dear wifey" he said and grabbed my waist. I placed my hand in his shoulder. He took this as a selfie in his phone. Awww.

He kissed my forehead.

"I thought of helping you in getting ready. But I itself got late to get ready. Uff, I couldn't able to help my wife on her big day" he said to me sadly.

"It's okay Aadi. I didn't do anything" I said to him.

I done his collar properly and his tie too. Ufff.

I kissed his forehead by grabbing his face.

Then Vikram came and asked us to came to the reception area. The same where both get married. Arrav and krithi reception too going to happen along with us.

We both gone hand in hand. Aaditya helped me in walking. Gentleman.

Photographer asked some poses. We both gave it. Then Aarav and krithi too came. We all took more photos.

Then the reception event started. It's looks like an some posh celebration.

Our daughter too came in her pretty dress. Aaditya took her in his arms. Then we three took family photos too.

After that everyone started to give their gifts, wishes everything.

Around 9, we are asked to cut the cake. It is arranged by Vikram, Nakul and gaurav Anna for both couple.

Then myself Aaditya and thaanavi cut the cake. I first feed it to our daughter. Then I feed to my lovely hubby. He sane he did. And then krithi and Aarav aana cut their cake. We all happy.

Even the orphanage children too attended the function. Because of that orphanage I got this man. I smiled at all. Everyone I had meeted.

Our office employee too attended the reception. Most of them were glaring at me. But who cares. That smirthi didn't came. Am happy.

Atlast our reception got overed By 9. The photographer asked us to give some poses on the outside. We both gave and took many photos. Some intimate  pics too. Then we both posed with our daughter too.

Nakul and Vikram were enjoying in their own way. We all too took the photos. I hugged both of them.

I and Aaditya gone towards the krithi and Anna. I congratulated both of them. Am soo happy for them. Then we all had the dinner.

Then mom asked us to get in the car. Last time I cried, over my fate. But this time I didn't even cried a bit. Because my mom and dad are along with me.my brother too Hahaaa. Even maa too aunty and uncle only. But its okay.

But krithi is crying continuously, I somehow consoled her. She smiled atlast. I said bye to her. As they were going to Aarav Anna home. I missing her. So I started to cry.ahh.

Aaditya consoled me saying, that we are going to meet soon. Yeah it's right. So I stopped.

Aaditya opened the door for me. I smiled at him. The car too were decorated.

He helped me in sitting inside the car. Then he took the seat beside me. I immediately placed my head in his lap and dozed off. He too combed my hair. I hugged his stomach.

This man didn't even getting tired. Ufff.

After half an hour we teched out home. Aaditya again helped me in getting down. We both walked towards the door with hand in hand.

Mom took the aarathi and then placed the bindhi in our head. After that she asked us to enter into the home with an right leg.

"Are you ready malar" he asked me. I nodded my head. We both placed our right leg in our home.

This is an life.

"Welcome to Our home pondatti" he said to me. I too nodded my head with an smile even with the tears.

Then we both asked to enter into the pooja room and asked me to lit the lamp. After doing every rituals. Mom took me to her room.

And asked me to get changed into some other cloth, which she already placed in her bed.

I got chanted into that dress, it's an simple saree. Then she did some makeover to me. And placed some jasmine garland over my head.

She adjusted my saree. And gave some advice.

                  (Saree only)

"Malar, it's common in every girl life. This first night. But if you feel uncomfortable you can stop it okay. I know you love him soo much. But its okay if you don't want to give yourself right now. I will support you" she said to me. I looked shocked at her. Is this someone like her exist in this world

"Mom are you for real"  I asked her. She laughed and took me out of the room.

Maa then came and kissed my forehead. I then took the blessings from mom as well as maa.

Maa gave me the milk in some glass and asked me to share this with my Aaditya. I blushed.

"Mom, then thaanavi" I asked her. She hitted her head and said that thaanavi is sleeping with Vikram and Nakul.

I sheepishly smiled at her. Then she took me along with her to our room.

When we reached before our room. Mom kissed my forehead. And then maa too gave me kiss.

"Enjoy your night" Mom said and winked at me.

"Mommm" I blushed at her and shouted too.

"Save some voice of yours girl. You have to shout more when my son...." she stopped. I looked at her with an wide eyes. She laughed and gone from there along with maa. I was standing there.

I mean I was very nervous right now. Its not like we didn't do anything before. But but it's different.

'Okay malar. He is your husband as well as your lover too. Not some stranger. So it's not going to be an awkward to you. Come on babe' my mind said to me. I too nodded. And knocked the door.

I heard come in. Even that looks sexy too me.

Uff...

I opened the door. The room is in another level, having minimal but elegant decoration. I just smiled at that. Aaditya grabbed me slowly. Good thing I somehow manged myself and even the milk too didn't poured out.

"Aadi wait wait" I said to him.

I placed the glass in the side table. As soon as I placed it Aaditya took me in an bridal state and made me lie  in the bed.

"Aadi what are you doing, first we have to..." he didn't let me finish. As he climbed onto the bed and kisses my lips very passionately.

He left me after some mins. We both breathing heavily.

"Aadi that milk" I said to him.

He took the milk and started to drank it.

"Aadi I too have to share the milk content with you.Give some to me." I shouted at him. But he is not at all responding to me.

So I started to see him. He is again wearing the veshti and shirt. His hair is geled.

He then grabbed my face . Actually he drank full milk. As he kept the glass in the bedside table. I looked disappointedly at him.

But he is having other idea it seems. Because he kissed me in my lips. He started to share the milk over this kiss. This is happening now. I kept my eyes opened. I want to see his reaction. He too opened his eyes. We both were kissing each other with seeing each other too. I too grabbed his neck and deepen the kiss.

After some mins he left me.

"I think we both drink the milk right" he asked me. I too nodded my head with an shy.

He grabbed my chin and made me to look at him. He again kisses my lips. Then he climbed down from the bed. I too stood up.

"You look beautiful in every way malar" he said to me.

"Malar am sorry for the last time. I wouldn't  have treated you like that. Am still ashamed of that happenings. Here in this same room rig..." I didn't allow him to speak.

I placed  my finger over his lips.

"Past is past Aadi. Please don't mourn over that. We have to see our future. I love you now. So that is what important right. Nothing more is important." I said to him.

He nodded his head and hugged me tightly. And even cried. I let him to cry
Probably he is thinking about our days. Precisely that day. Will he be more adorable.

I took his face and wiped his tears. Then we both spoke for some more mins.

Then Aadi looked happy.

Because he started to play with my waist. Okay.

"Malar shall we" he asked me.

"Aadi I I" I stuttered.

"It's okay malar if you don't want it now. Am okay with that. Don't get tensed okay. I can understand its difficult for anyone to give herself or himself to another one. So it's not at all an problem for me. I didn't said simply at that day baby. I absolutely understand you, no one can give herself to one man just like that. It will take so.. "ahh this man.

I kissed his lips and pushed him to the bed and made him to lie properly. Then I climbed  over the bed and sat above him properly. By not putting my weight fully over him by placing the hands an legs on either side.

" Aadi I didn't said no to love making. I want to share my views. Please let me say" I said to him. He said okay.

So I started to stood up from him. But he made me lie over him.

"Say baby. Don't hesitate to speak anything with me okay" he said to me. I nodded my head in his chest. He wrapped his hands over my waist.

I faced his face.

"Baby, its just. I. Ho.. How... Okay." saying this I took the deep breath. I asked him to sit. So atlast he sat and made me to sit in his lap.

"Okay now say" he asked me.

I nodded my head. And I seen his eyes. He too seeing my eyes
Its enough.

"Aadi you see. Am not an slim or lean girl with an perfect figure of zero size." he tried to stop me.

"Aadi please I want to say it to you" I said to him. He somehow nodded his head.

"Yeah where I was. Ahhh. I am not a lean girl. So I got bullied all over my life. Even I too hate my body
That too you know. But somehow I too started to like myself. So now I like myself. My liking towards me is still in progress Aadi. So you see I have my own share of insecurities over me. So you have to bear me. I sometimes do somethings hastily, or speak harshly. Please bear with it. I love you soo much Aadi. But see am not an pretty girl. So if you happened to speak with some pretty girl, I too will get offended. But am not saying that you did not have to speak with any beautiful girl. Its just please bear with my possessiveness. "I stopped as I ran out of breath. And even started to shiver as tears are started to form.

" cool baby it's normal. Don't feel about it. I will  try to take care of your insecurities okay. "he said to me. I melted.

" Wait Aadi. I want to say more "I said to him. He too nodded.

" Aadi what am saying is, am still in the process of loving myself. I hated my body in my childhood because of my family and society. Aadi its just, I know you love me a lot. But please don't hate me after seeing me. Today is the day where am going to give myself to you. But please don't hate me. Then I will be shattered for sure. I am not hating myself Aadi. I love myself. But still I have to be strong. These society won't let do that too. Because its all knows is, how to make hate others in their own skin, own body size. I can look like having an so much of positivity over mine. But it's not true. I cried Aadi, I fucking cried many nights. I hated myself many nights. I somehow came out of my shell. "I again stopped. He hugged me even more tightly.

I let him. Because I felt safe right now. He don't know how much it means to me.

" Aadi see me "I grabbed his face.

" See Aadi, I can be beautiful too you. This is what you were saying to me. I don't know whether it's true or not. But I want to say to you. That I don't have slim figure. See I have big arms, thick thighs, stomach rolls, stretch marks,.... Nothing will be beautiful. I heard many times from the society is that an big girl cannot satisfy an man needs. I don't know what is it. And also an man will be disgust over an big girl if he see. I don't want to see the disgust thing in your eyes Aadi. I want your love only. I don't want to loose you. Right now you are my support system, if you leave me definitely I will die. That is how am fucking love you right now. I just want to convey my feelings to you. That am still having some insecurities, I may look bold at outside. But its not true always. I want us to lead this life together till our deaths. "I said to him.

" We will babe "he said to me.

" You okay with my body right "I asked him for assurance. I know he will. But I want too.

" Yes "he said to me.

" You won't disgust right "I asked him again.

" No never I won't. If I disgust over you. Then, I am not an human being "he said to me. I hugged him.

" You won't got bored with me right "I asked him again.

" Never in this life "he said to me patiently. But his hold over my waist got tightened.

'Still what you want malar. He is yours. And you are his.' my mind said to me.

I stood up from his lap. He too left me and seeing me with an confusion. I just unpinned my saree pallu. As its an simple saree, I didn't pinned it with many safety pins. Just an single one. As soon as I took the pin, the saree pleats started to fall from my shoulder.

Aadi looked at me with an wide eyes.

"Aadi I love you. I want us to unite in every fucking way. We already become one soul. Now i want us to become unite in bodywise too. I love you soo much. I want to be an complete woman. Make me an complete woman. Many of them says an girl will become an complete woman only when she gave birth to the child. But accoding to me its wrong. It's an girl wish, If she can't get conceive then she will be an incomplete woman for the society. But its not true, every girl is an complete woman If she have the little  kindness in her heart. That is what the world needs. According to me, I will be complete only with you. Because I got this lovable life with you only. Thanks to accept me as your bride."i said to him. He stood up and hugged me tightly again.

" I too love you so much baby "he kissed my lips passionately.

" Aadi "I called gum by grabbing his face.

" What malar "I asked him.

" You too okay with tonight right. I mean it's not only girl have to give her consent Aadi. Even boy too have his own share of consent. Like us girls, boys too saving their virginity sorry sorry virginity is an myth right. Then what else ahh innocence to his wife right. Are you okay with this. I mean am asking your consent. "I asked him. Maybe it's look like an joke to someone but it's not. Because even male too getting sexually absued.

" Aww malar am okay with this "he kissed my forehead.

" Sorry to waste our precious time baby "I said to him genuinely.

" No love, this is how every couples have to speak with each other. They have speak out their consents. I am happy that I got you as my wife. I love you "he said to me.

" Then, what is there to wait Aadi. I need you "I said to him huskily. He too need me that I know

He immediately took me and made me lie in the bed. And then he climbed and sat over me such that he won't put up his weight over me by balancing in his leg at my each side.

He started to remove my jewels my earrings, chains, bangles everything except my thaali slowly. I won't allow that.

Then he kissed my forehead, my eyes, my nose, my lips there we had an passionate kiss. And then he started to gave the sloppy kisses from my jaw to neck and then shoulder.

I too roamed my hand over his body and also I clutched his hair in one hand.

I moaned heavily. He stopped as his hands were gone to my back. I arched my back little above from the bed to give easy access to him.

I know there is no backing off right here after. He looked at my eyes. I just blinked at him.

"Thanks" he mouthed at me. I smiled at him.

He started to open my hooks. As soon as he opened, my blowse got loosed. I itself somehow helped him to remove it from mine. He atlast removed it. As soon as it gone , I got shied. I  hided my chest with my own hands. Then I itself took my hands. Because am practically his right. So he has every right over me. And am happy with this.

Then I started to open his shirt with his help only. Like this we both took our every piece of clothes from our body.

That night he showered me with full of love and gentleness. He showed me the world of pleasures and ecstasy. He loved every inch of my body. Not even once he disgusted. He gave different definition to me.

We both treasured ourself to each other so we took the liberty of giving each other. We both explored each other body. He took care of my  insecurities  with his love.Even if I hesitate in some place he taken care of it with an utter most patience.He showed me what is lust. He teached me what is love making.

I enjoyed every bit. We both.

Everyone said that  first time will hurts. No he take care of everything in such a way it doesn't hurt me even a single bit.

That night the whole room filled were with our moans.

Atlast we both unite in every way. I become an complete woman. I love him. He completes me.

I got love, which this soecity said that an plump girl won't get. But my man proved them wrong.

"We both waited for that night for many days. Atlast it happened. I don't know whether you enjoyed or not. But I loved it. Thanks Aaditya" I said to his sleeping form. Where he is hugging me and sleeping by placing his head over my chest and wrapped his hand over my bare. We both were naked under the bedsheet. With our legs entangled.

I blushed at thinking about our night. His passionate kisses, everything. I don't knowhow many times we made love. But the worth is wait. I surrender my body completely to him. Not even one percent he disgust with it. All over the love making his eyes helds the happiness, not disgusting look.

He too surrender his body too me.

I wrapped my hand over his waist.

"You are mine Aadi. Only mine" I said to him and kissed his head. He is snoring. Hahaaa. My very own baby boy. I need an boy like him. Just to have his character.

I grabbed his head and kissed his lips lightly. And then I slept again with this man over mine. This night will be always in my heart to cherish every single minute.

"Every girl deserved to be love,
  Its not only an slim girl,
  Every girl is beautiful in their own way,
  If we won't help others in making love their ownself,
Atleast don't do any blunders for them,
Love yourself and make others to love theirself,
Compliment others not only for other beauty,
Compliment others for their good nature,
Not everything is revolving around beautiness,
Some were seeking for kindness too,
This world needs an kindness from people,
Atlast don't prejudice anyone, not every lean girls are healthy and not every plump girls are unhealthy,
Spread love with gentleness❤️❣️"
I murumered in my sleep and slept.

Because of the tiredness after our some love making sessions. I couldn't control my eyes, as its drooping on its own.

" Don't pressurise an girl to give herself to her husband,
She has to give herself willingly,
Our parents were asking us to speak limitly with boys right from our small age,
But asking us to give ourself to other boy on their first night.
Its an bullshit,
First an girl need to prepare herself mentally,
I wish every girl to get an man like Aadi ❤️, but not my Aadi 😜 because he is mine😘💞"

Authors note:

Thank you all💖

Please do vote, comment and share❣️💞

Most awaited chapter right. Atlast they become united. How is it🙈. I know its not upto the level. But I tried heee. I knw I know some of you expected me to give full view, but am sorry guys. This is what I can give. Adjust with me😢🙈.

How was the chapter?

Did you like it!

Few words about this chappy.

Please bear with the mistakes.

Stay healthy and stay safe💞

Love you all❣️

Love yourself💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 153K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
177K 13.6K 19
β™‘Book one in Destiny seriesβ™‘ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...
11M 602K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐒𝐬 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. π—©π—œπ——π—¬π—¨π—§ 𝗦𝗨π—₯𝗬𝗔π—ͺπ—”π—‘π—¦π—›π—œ...
4.7M 238K 150
❀️ Completed ❀️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...