Force child in hyperdimension...

By GhostFireJedi

The Jedi Padawan Pantheon in the clone wars and his feats as a living balanced nexus in the force and his sac... More

Youngling Pantheon's past and character bio
Battle of Geonosis
Battle of Atraken
Battle of Jabiim
Battle of Parcellus Minor
Battle of Hypori
Battle of Sarrish
Battle of Dreighton
Battle of Coruscant
Knightfall
Escape from Coruscant
Battle above Ultradimension
Debt?
Work and Ambush, and Promises?
What's a CPU?
Quest and Seven Sages and Acceptence
Histoire? Other Dimensions?
More CPUs and Promises Kept.
Bonding
Darkness Grows and Cuddles/Snuggles with Iris Heart
Cuddles with Purple Heart and Knighted and Injuries
Recovery and Lightsaber Training
Battle with Durge the Bounty Hunter
Contingency Plans and Bandaging.
Contingency Plans Two and Goodbye and return.
Histoire lecture and Traveling to Lastation.
Lastation and Spending Time with Noire
Working, Inquisitors, and CPU Invasion?
CPU False Faceoff and Copypaste
Dark times approaches and Lesson and Guilt
To Lowee
Payback and New Mandalore and Order 37
Era of Darkness Begins and More Cuddles With Purple Heart and Feeding Time.
Spoiling Pantheon, Book of Magic, Darth Vader's Wrath and Babies.
Bonding with Noire and History Lesson The Disturbance In The Force
Explanation, Nepgear, Vader and Fixed
Aftermath, Discussion, CPUs Teasing/Spoiling Pantheon More.
Planning? Mysterious Inquisitor and Long Lightsaber Duel
Leanbox
Pantheon, Neptune, and Plutia Vs Darth Vader, Neptune Rocking Pantheon To Sleep.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Nepgear.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Neptune
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Plutia
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Histoire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Noire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Blanc
Game campaign, and coming CPU battle.
CPU and Seven Sages Showdowns, Vader Interrogation and making up to Pantheon.

Learning how to work and Sacrifice and Resolve

118 3 0
By GhostFireJedi

Emperor Palpatine POV Geonosis Orbit

Palpatine is sitting in his chair while looking at the beginnings of the death star 3 months after the clone wars.

Emperor Palpatine: Vader I need you to go find send two inquisitors after Jedi General Pantheon if Durge fails.

Darth Vader: It will be done my master, Why don't you send me after him?

Emperor Palpatine: Why do you think?! You are too new to your suit you will be killed. No matter how weak Jedi General Pantheon is.

Darth Vader: I understand my master. I will prepare the inquisitors in case. *He leaves the room*

Emperor Palpatine: Grand Moff Tarkin I need you two prepare two star destroyers in case invasion is required.

Grand Moff Tarkin: I will start immediately Emperor. *Bows and leaves*

Emperor Palpatine: Now to call Durge and see why Pantheons head is not on my desk!

Emperor Palpatine pulls out a holoprojector and contacts Durge. Then a figure of Durge appears on the Holoprojector.

Durge: What is it my lord? Do you have any orders?

Emperor Palpatine: I do, I want you to mobilize all your forces and kill Pantheon immediately!

Durge: Why my lord isn't he just a bounty? Why hurry and kill him now?

Emperor Palpatine: I sense a disturbance in the force, he is getting more allies and soon it will become more troublesome to kill him.

Durge: I will need to contact the Seven Sages sir to have a meeting with them on this matter.

Emperor Palpatine: No, you will do it immediately! I want his head today!

Durge: Will you pay for all the damages he causes? I wont do it otherwise.

Emperor Palpatine: I will pay it double of the amount now begin Durge.

Durge: As you wish my lord. I will mobilize every asset I have with me. *Cuts connection*

Emperor Palpatine: Hahahaha Pantheon you will be dead and a trophy on my desk.

Neptune POV Planeptune Basilicom

Both: We're hoooome!

Histoire: What? Home already? That was too fast... a-ha! You two did not wander off to play instead of going over to Lastation, did you?

Histoire: Wait where's Pantheon? Shouldn't he be with you?

Plutia: Panthy wanted to stay longer... Is that a problem?

Histoire: No it's fine. He should be retired anyway.

Neptune: There's no way we'd do something like that, goofy!

Plutia: Neppy's right... We got a reeeeal useful lecture from Noire...

Histoire: ...Did you, now?

Neptune: Whoa, you're that suspicious of us? Where's the trust?

Histoire: Neither of you have done anything to make me feel comfortable trusting you.

Neptune: Baww, she's still Pissty. It's a real bummer when you're able to tick off folks who are normally nice.

Plutia: Ummmmmmm We heard about something good...

Histoire: Something good? What is it?

Plutia: Hehehe... Well...

One conversation later.

Neptune: ...So we send 'em out, and then we just sit back and wait! That's easy-peasy, isn't it?!

Histoire: It is certainly groundbreaking. I feel as though I understand Lastation's rapid growth.

Plutia: Hehehe... We're not THAT amazing...

Histoire: My praise was not directed at you, Plutia. Drat... Had Noire become the CPU of Planeptune, my workload would be so much lighter...

Plutia: Waaaah! Neppy...! Histy said something soooo mean about us...!

Neptune: There, there. Come! Bury your face in my reassuring chest and cry the pain away!

Plutia: Boo-hoo-hoo! Neppy...!

Histoire: I...apologize. It would appear I said too much. I am quite surprised that you two actually did go and learn how to work, though.

Neptune: Mwahahaha! When we put our minds to it, we can do anything!

Plutia: Hehehe... Say how great we are... Please...?

Histoire: What other things did you learn?

Neptune: That's it.

Histoire: ...Huh?

Neptune: Just the scout thing.

Histoire: *Sigh*

Plutia: Do it, Histy... Say we're sooooo great...

Histoire: It is a really great system, but do you believe that is all it takes to manage a nation?

Plutia: Huhhhh? That's not enough...?

Neptune: I guess Noire started whining about reliability or something or whatever and stuff...

Neptune: It was all a big pain in the butt, so I let it drift into and then out of my noggin.

Plutia: Hassles are hassles...

Histoire: what exactly do you believe a CPU's job entails...?

Neptune: Mini-Histy, you seem to do just dandy handling all the paper-pushing, so...

Plutia: Yeah... If we leave it to Histy and our scouts, all we have to do is wait here...

Histoire: *pop, pop, pop*

Neptune: Oops. I know that sound. She just blew a couple blood vessel fuses!

Plutia: She did...? Histy, your face is red...

Histoire: Return to Noire this very instant and study properly!

Both: Yiiiiiiiikes!

Neptune and Plutia run back to Lastation after they we're kicked out again.

Lastation CPU hotel Pantheon POV

Noire is holding Pantheon In her arms gently

Neptune: We made Mini-Histy mad again.

Plutia: Hehehe... That's why we're back...

Noire: *Pout*

Pantheon: *Flawless Poker Face*

Neptune: But for real, this dimension's Histy is such a baby when she's mad. She's got no funny bone installed!

Plutia: We thought we'd learn how to work really hard from you until she calms down...

Noire: *more dramatic pout*

Pantheon: *Facepalms*

Plutia: Ummmmm Are you mad, too...?

Noire: Not really...

Plutia: But your face is soooo angry... Neppy, you see it too, right?

Neptune: I can't tell. Noire's a pisspot all the time, whether it's in her face or her attitude.

Noire: What!? Don't call me a pisspot! That makes no sense! Don't talk like you know me!

Pantheon: What the heck is a pisspot?!

Plutia: Uh-oh, I knew it... She IS mad...

Noire: Only because she just ticked me off!

Neptune: Hey, think of a calm blue ocean, and then look at how sad Plutie's face is.

Noire: Don't act like you have nothing to do with this! You both are at fault, you know!

Plutia: Awwww, boo-hoo Noire...

Noire: Ugh! H-Hmph! Just because you make that face doesn't mean I'll forgive you.

Noire: I mean, we haven't seen each other for so long. I was happy that you two were depending on me...

Plutia: Waaaaah!

Noire: Huh? Jeez, are you crying?! Why?!

Pantheon: Ummmm *Sweat drops*

Neptune: Wow, you made her cry. You're such a bully, Noire! Noire bullied a girl to tears!

Noire: N-No I didn't...! Come on, it's okay... So stop crying, please?

Plutia: You...won't be mad anymore...?

Noire: I won't be upset with you two. I promise, okay?

Plutia: Oh, okay. Hehehe...

Noire: Phew... Yeah, there you go. Smile like you always do.

Neptune: Noire, it's because you react in such weird and huffy-puffy ways that things get all complicated.

Noire: Stop making me out to be a villain!

Plutia: Uh-oh... Are you getting mad again...?

Noire: N-No, I'm not... Ugh, fine! Let's go. You came here to learn how to work, right?

Pantheon: Can I work too? I want to get stronger.

Noire: No, you should be retired, I'm making sure you rest.

Pantheon: Okay fine.

Lastation Guild Pantheon POV

Noire: Let's start here for now.

Pantheon: Can we fight strong monsters like Krayt dragons?

Noire: No, I said earlier you should be resting.

Noire holds Pantheon close to her and lays the back of his head on her chest.

Noire: Shh, go to sleep I will carry you today, relax and enjoy. *She whispers*

Pantheon: Alright I'll go to sleep. *Starts to fall asleep*

Plutia: Oh, okay... What's here...?

Neptune: This is where you get those quest things, right?

Noire: Yeah. If I tried to explain all the complicated bits to you first, you'd end up spacing out again.

Noire: I figured I'd introduce things to you over time, as a way to get you into the habit of working normally.

Neptune: But doing Quests, really...? You're treating us like we're complete boobs! The dumb kind!

Noire: I'm not treating you that way. Your idiocy is an easily observable fact.

Noire: Plus this is something we can all do together, so...

Pantheon: *Artificial Breathing noises*

Plutia: Noire... You have a cuuuuute little smile forming...

Noire: Th-That's not true at all! I'm not happy we all get to hang out together or anything!

Neptune: Nice, Plutie! Her defenses went up, so she must actually be happy she gets to play with us after so long!

Plutia: Hehehe... I'm soooo happy when Noire's happy...

Noire: Ugh, stop talking nonsense! I'm sacrificing my precious time to help you, s-so...I'm not happy!

Virtua Forest Pantheon POV

Noire: Aww look at Pantheon, I can't stop thinking he is adorable when he sleeps.

Neptune: I know I want to carry him next!

Plutia: Neppy I want to carry him as well.

Noire: Shh... Neptune, Pantheon is asleep. *Whispers*

Neptune: Oh I'm sorry Noire, I will quiet down.

Noire: *Kisses Pantheons forehead*

Plutia: Can I kiss him Noire?

Neptune: Yeah can we, can we?

Noire: When you carry him then sure but not now.

Pantheon wakes up and looks worried.

Pantheon: Hurry put me down Noire!

Noire: Why Pantheon? What's gotten into you?

Pantheon: Just put me down we're in danger!

Noire puts down Pantheon and just then a Sith harrower dreadnaught comes out of hyperspace.

Pantheon: Durge finally lost his patience. Leave or you may be killed!

Pantheon ignites two purple lightsabers and runs towards the dreadnaught.

Plutia: Okay lets transform... We need to help Panthy. *Transforms into HDD*

Noire: I will not break my promise, I will help you fight Pantheon. *Transforms into HDD*

Neptune: Yes we will protect you Panthy! *Transforms into HDD*

Durge: Hahahaha! Now you will die by my troops! *Message projected outwards*

Purple Heart: Panthy were coming!

Black Heart: You wont take him from us!

Iris Heart: My precious Pantheon were on our way!

Pantheon runs to the ship but then fighters and Sith war droids start coming out of the capital ship.

Pantheon: Rahhh! *Jumps acrobatically and slices through Sith war droids*

Iris Heart: Ha! *Whips a few droids into oblivion*

Purple Heart: Cross Combination! *Hits a fighter destroying it*

Black Heart: Lace ribbons! *Cuts down a few droids*

Durge: Fire turbo lasers at Pantheon!

The Sith harrower dreadnaught aims and then fires turbo lasers at Pantheon.

Pantheon: No! *Deflects the turbo lasers*

Pantheon then grips the Dreadnaught with the force.

Durge: You think you can rip my Dreadnaught out of the sky?! What a absurd notion!

A stray rocket hits Pantheon in the back.

Pantheon: Ugh! *Falls back and loses grip on the dreadnaught*

Iris Heart: Pantheon!

Purple Heart: No Panthy!

Black Heart: Pantheon, please get up!

Pantheon gets up and uses force rage.

Pantheon: I will destroy all you own Durge. *Eyes flicker yellow*

Durge: Then do it if you can! *Mocking tone*

Pantheon grips the dreadnaught and uses all the hatred for Palpatine to boost his power temporarily.

Pantheon: Rahhhhh!

Black Heart: Pantheon! Stop, don't fight in your condition!

Pantheon eyes turn a deep blackish yellow hue. Then the dreadnaught starts to lower in altitude and a alarm flares.

Durge: Hurry my Sith war droids kill him!

Iris Heart: We wont let you!

Pantheon then pulls with the force so hard continuously that he starts to bleed internally out of control from the backlash, as his skin starts to look red underneath from the internal bleeding.

Purple Heart: Panthy! Stop! Don't continue! *Look of horror*

Pantheon then force pulls even harder causing the Dreadnaught to crash bow first into the ground.

Pantheon: *Chuckles of vengeance*

*Metal ripping and exploding sounds*

Purple Heart: ...Panthy.

Black Heart: ...Pantheon.

Iris Heart: Its to late to stop him...

Durge: Noooo! *Jumps into a escape pod and escapes*

Pantheon: Plutia, Noire, Neptune! Leave now or you will be crushed! *Leaking blood from his mouth*

Pantheon then uses the force to lean the back of the dreadnaught towards the ground and now it bull dowses trees and boulders heading in the direction of the CPUs and Pantheon alarmingly quickly.

Purple Heart: No Panthy!

Black Heart: Pantheon we're not leaving you!

Iris Heart: Pantheon we all can make it!

Pantheon looks in the direction of the dreadnaught and its only 25 seconds away from hitting them.

Pantheon just smiles at Plutia, Noire, and Neptune.

Iris Heart: Wait Pantheon, what are you thinking!

Black Heart: Pantheon don't!

Purple Heart: Panthy please don't die!

Pantheon: If I don't do this you all perish. *Pantheon then stops using the force to slow the dreadnaught* *Coughs blood*

Black Heart: Pantheon No!

Pantheon: No sacrifice no victory. *Force pushes Plutia, Noire, and Neptune completely out of the path of the dreadnaught with all the force power he could muster* *Blood leaks from his eyes*

All three CPUs: Nooo! *As they fly back*

A gigantic explosion occurs causing a shockwave bending trees as it moves away from the epicenter of the explosion.

Durge escapes on a escape pod and looks at his prized ship exploding.

Durge: In the end Pantheon you are still a Jedi at heart. Lets see if you survive.

Thirty minutes later after the explosion, Deep under metal debris.

Pantheon: Will I become one with the force? *Pained tone* *Whisper*

Revan: No because if you die I die. *Then reminds Pantheon about his revenge*

Pantheon: No I will not die until I get my revenge. *Eyes turn Yellow* *Forced yell*

Pantheon starts to crawl out using his only functional arm.

Outside the debris.

Black Heart kneeling on the ground

Black Heart: I couldn't keep my promise to you Pantheon... I'm sorry. *Tears up*

Iris Heart: Why does Palpatine keep messing up everything! *Enraged tone*

Purple Heart: Do you think Panthy could have survived? *Crying*

Iris Heart: I'm not sure anyone could survive that... *Looks bitterly at the remains of the dreadnaught*

Purple Heart: Poor Panthy so many wanted him dead. *Crying silently*

Black Heart: Pantheon... Please come back. *Begging tone*

A broken breathing sound comes from the Remains.

Black Heart: What was that noise? *Still tearing up*

Purple Heart: What noise? I did not hear anything.

The breathing gets louder

Iris Heart: Could it be?

All three CPU's: Pantheon!!!! *They start flying to the remains*

A mutilated charred hand tries to push some debris and struggles to so.

Black Heart: Hurry! We need to help him!

Iris Heart: Alright. *She then lifts a slab of metal throwing it in another direction*

Iris Heart sees a mutilated and charred Pantheon crawling towards them with one arm.

Pantheon: Hello. How are you? *Pained Whisper and smile*

Black Heart: Pantheon... Your alive! *She tries to pick him up hurriedly*

Pantheon: Be careful, or you may tear me in half. *Pained Whisper*

Black Heart: I'm sorry Pantheon, I'm so sorry. *Tears up as she picks up Pantheon gently and carefully*

Pantheon: I am alive ain't I? *Pained Whisper and smile*

Iris Heart: Pantheon we are sorry. We couldn't protect you. *Kisses his forehead*

Pantheon: I made the choice as you three wouldn't have survived if you were in my place. *Pained Whisper* *Broken ventilator cutting lungs with every breath but hiding it*

Purple Heart: Panthy... Why must you suffer so much for our sake?

Pantheon: It is my duty. I pulled you into this conflict, so my duty is to make sure you are unharmed no matter the price. *Pained Whisper*

Black Heart: How can we protect you if you are so willing to sacrifice?

Pantheon: I was born for this purpose and I will fulfill my purpose as a general. *Pained Whisper*

Iris Heart: Why do you look at everything as if its part of war? *Tearing up*

Pantheon: I knew nothing else, Just my order and War. *Pained Whisper*

Purple Heart: Please stop looking at everything that way, there's more too life than war.

Pantheon: I'm afraid for me that is all I will ever know. I was put through war since infancy except the rare time I went to the med bay. *Pained Whisper*

Black Heart: Please stop fighting and trust your care to us. We want to take care of you.

Pantheon: I am afraid I cannot even now, I still have revenge to complete. *Pained Whisper*

Purple Heart: Why do you keep revenge as all you want? What's the point?

Pantheon: For the injustices of my order to be righted. *Pained Whisper*

Iris Heart: Please give us a chance. Let us help you, and protect you.

Pantheon: That is wishful thinking, it seems. I still have to protect this dimension even if I am crippled as no one can face a Dreadnaught here. *Pained Whisper*

Black Heart: We will prove you wrong that we can protect ourselves and you as well! *Determined Tone*

Pantheon: How do you plan to accomplish this? What can you do when a stardestroyer invades? How will you destroy it? *Pained Whisper*

Purple Heart: Together we can do it, It is the duty of the CPUs to protect our nations. *Determined Tone*

Pantheon: Well if you think that way then go ahead and try but I will intervene no matter how broken I am. If I must, I will put that armor on again. *Pained Whisper*

Black Heart: No I forbid you from using that armor ever again! *Determined Gaze*

Pantheon: You know I am closer to my prime if I use that armor. I can fight better. *Pained Whisper*

Black Heart: Since I got a third chance I will make sure I keep my promise! *Determined Gaze*

Pantheon: Well I will have to start fighting to get stronger tomorrow morning as I can not rest anymore. *Pained Whisper*

Iris Heart: Pantheon you will not start fighting tomorrow. You will fight rarely from now on!

Pantheon: We'll see as I still need to put up the façade of strength. *Pained Whisper*

Purple Heart: No you don't Panthy, Let us be strong for you. You should be resting and enjoying us spoiling you. *Doting tone*

Pantheon: I can never show weakness that is what I learned from war. *Pained Whisper*

Black Heart: But look at you your to broken and should never fight again.

Pantheon: A Jedi General does not have that luxury. Once in it always in it. *Pained Whisper*

Purple Heart: Poor Panthy. *Saddened tone*

Pantheon: I wont die from no medical treatment as I have little blood left so lets go continue to learn how to work shall we? *Pained Whisper*

Black Heart: No you need to rest in my arms while we go work alright?

Pantheon: Sure for today since I can't fight with just one functioning hand, but when my legs and other hand become functional I need to fight again. *Pained Whisper*

All three CPU's: No! You will rest!

Black Heart then the lays the back of Pantheons Mutilated head against her chest.

Pantheon: Okay... *Sweat drops* *Pained Whisper*

Black Heart: Go to sleep Pantheon, your safe with us.

Pantheon: Fine I will. *Falls asleep*

Emperor Palpatine POV Geonosis Orbit

Emperor Palpatine get a holoprojector transmission from Durge, as Darth Vader kneels awaiting further orders.

Emperor Palpatine: What is it Durge.

Durge: I failed in killing Jedi General Pantheon, and I lost all I own.

Emperor Palpatine: Nooo! *Enraged tone*

Durge bitterly kneels

Emperor Palpatine: You will return immediately. Your failure will not be repeated.

Durge: As you wish my lord. *Cuts transmission*

Emperor Palpatine: Vader you will prepare four inquisitors to deal with Jedi General Pantheon.

Darth Vader: As you wish my master.

Grand Moff Tarkin: Emperor The death stars construction is on schedule.

Emperor Palpatine: Good, Goood. What about the separatist holdouts?

Grand Moff Tarkin: We are about to start the reconquest of the rim Emperor.

Emperor Palpatine: Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

Emperor Palpatine: Hahahahahaha!

Noire POV Virtua Forest

Black Heart: Pantheon is so broken. *Saddened tone*

The CPU's hear cutting off lung tissue from broken ventilator.

Purple Heart: Panthy wake up!

Pantheon: Uhh? What is it? ahh! *Pained whisper and cut lungs from broken ventilator with every breath*

Iris Heart: My precious Pantheon what happened?

Pantheon just weakly smiles as he doesn't want them to know he is in agony.

Black Heart: Pantheon please tell us, we don't want to lose you. *Pleading tone*

Pantheon: *Sigh* Fine I'll tell you all, my ventilator is broken in my chest and it is cutting my lungs with every breath. *Pained Whisper*

The three CPU's eyes widen from hearing this information.

Purple Heart: Panthy why didn't you tell us earlier?!

Pantheon: Because I didn't want to ruin the moment of our reunion. *Pained Whisper*

Black Heart: How can we help? What can we do to fix it?

Pantheon: Only Momin and Revan can fix my ventilator. Put me down and they can fix it. *Pained Whisper*

Black Heart: Okay Pantheon. *She puts him down*

Revan then appears.

Revan: What is it you seek inheritor?

Pantheon: Revan I need you to fix my ventilator. *Pained Whisper*

Revan then cuts open Pantheons chest and replaces the Ventilator and then reseals Pantheons chest with the force.

Revan: I am finished Pantheon. *He disappears into the Holocron*

Black Heart then gently picks Pantheon up.

Black Heart: Is your ventilator fixed Pantheon?

Pantheon: Yes it is. *Pained Whisper*

Black Heart: Go back to sleep you need to rest.

Pantheon falls back asleep.

The CPU's then fly into the direction of the Wanderers cave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 772 16
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃. the jedi are being hunted and the clones have turned to the empire, well, most of them at least. the...
19.5K 284 38
The year on earth is 2051 and a new breakthrough in technology shook the world. Dimensional travel gates. This discovery was astonishing as this brok...
144 1 10
This is a complete overhaul of my last story. It deals with Saturn, a character from the planet Saturn & he is the son of the planet. He crashes in P...
545K 12.9K 200
Kanan Ezra Zeb Kallus Maul Thrawn Rex