the gambler (sigma x reader)

By duckinahoodie

bungou stray dogs sigma x reader <3 i couldn't find a sigma x reader so i decided to write one. hope you enjo... More

1: casino
2: bet
3: call
5: sorry
6: dinner
7: tears
8: better
9: truth
10: door
11: together
(one-shot)
achievement
12: you
13: memory

4: paper

4.2K 149 298
By duckinahoodie

~flashback~

"akasuki-san, what are you doing?" you said, sitting at the manager's room in queen casino.

"come here y/n" she said as you walked up close to her.

she had this beautiful look in her eyes. beautiful yet dangerous, still soft to you.

she was sitting on the desk, working on something.

you walked up close to her when you realised what she was working on, it was a card. not just any card though, it was the queen of hearts.

the card was not ordinary. it was slightly thicker than a normal playing card and was made out of gold, the hearts were made out of ruby, it looked gorgeous.

"this is for you, my little." she said with a soft smile as she placed the golden card on my small hands.

"i am giving this to you now, and when the time comes, i am going to take it back"

~end of flashback~

you had no idea what that meant back then but now you realised what it was.

it was not just the card she was taking though, she was taking everything you had with it.

desires...

hopes...

dreams...

love...

everything.

that was exactly the reason why you labelled her as a monster.

a seductive monster.

she knew exactly where to step on and when. that was the reason why she was so terrifying, you had absolutely no idea what was going on in her beautiful little mind but she knew everything, inside and out.

this would explain why she went to your room but you still didn't understand.

what could this women possibly want from you after taking every fucking thing you had?

she wasted you, she tortured you, and yet she still had the audacity to come and take what was left in you.

you were a mess.

you were trying to avoid her and you wanted to be ready to face her but it took you long enough to realise that you would wait forever if you were going to wait till you were ready.

the longer you avoided her, the bigger the problem was going to get.

you squeezed the paper in you hand and got up, gathering every bit of courage you had in your body.

salon 8...

that was the place where she wanted you to be,

or maybe didn't...

it was too late, you were now standing in front of the bog doors of the gambling salon and you could feel your every cell shaking with horror.

those vermilion eyes were always ready to haunt you once again.

you were about to get in but you suddenly stopped.

it all made sense now.

the manager sigma was sitting on the bed of akasuki's room.

he felt weak and his body was aching.

he had never felt like this before. it was called regret and guilt, but he didn't know that yet.

he was staring at the single paper on the floor. it was the paper he had ripped off.

"akasuki-san, i have to go now, it was nice working with you and i would appreciate if you could come here for a second." he said.

akasuki came out from the bathroom with a smirk on her face, "well, i also enjoyed working with you sigma-san, now you can get what you want." she said, extending her right arm to let sigma touch it.

secret (i made the name of the ability up lol), that was the name of sigma's ability.

it allowed him to exchange information with the person he was touching, getting the information he wanted to know the most while giving the other what they desired to have the most.

it was a dangerous ability and sigma knew how to use it.

as soon as he touched her, he got the information he wanted so he left with a slight nod while still holding onto the paper.

he left before the keywords of the information he had gotten started to set in. he tried to quickly make his way into his office before passing out because of the high amount of overwhelming information.

his stapes were twice as fast and he was practically running.

that was when he bumped someone, you, to be specific.

as soon as his eyes met your orbs, he couldn't hold it in any longer and the keywords started to pop up.

lab rat.

useless.

torture.

revenge.

power.

track.

sigma felt himself slipping in and out of consciousness.

he could hear your yelling as a little muffling in the background and after a couple of seconds, he was fully blacked out.

you were yelling at him, trying to learn what akasuki was up to when you felt his body collase onto yours.

you could feel your whole face heating up, turning into a bright shade of crimson.

the manager was over you.

you mentally panicked and even thought that the best choice was to leave him right at the spot, hoping somebody would carry him but that was way above your heartlessness level.

you decided that carrying him to his office was the best option even though the office was a hot mess.

maybe this time you actually would tidy up everything.

you carefully placed sigma's arms around your neck and held him from his tights, giving him a little piggy back ride.

you could feel his breath on the back of your neck and each time it sent shivers down your spine.

you walked all the way to his office as his long, multi-coloured hair lightly tickled your arm with every step.

you got into his room and placed him on the couch that was in the room.

you weren't exactly sure if he had a bed or just slept in the office somewhere.

maybe he was also staying in the hotel...

well that was no time to think of it.

you sat down on the floor, right next to the couch and watched sigma as his chest rose and fell.

he looked so peaceful,

...but a little sweaty.

you were going to take off his jacket that he wore on top of his blouse.

you slowly shifted and took off the jacket as softly as you possibly could.

you were about to put the jacket on the chair he had next to his desk when you realised a paper.

it fell down when you took out his jacket.

you took the paper in your hands and when you saw what it had on it, your heart broke.

it had a single staple on the right corner and there was a little part of some other paper stuck in between it.

your head started spinning as you fell on the floor in sitting position.

you read the paper over and over again, wanting to believe that all of it was a trick your mind was playing on you.

you were so shocked that you didn't even realised the man getting off of the couch and staring at you in pure shock, amazement and pity...

until he realised the paper you were holding.

he felt terrible, terrible for what he had done but he had no other choice, right?

he slowly walked close to you and sat in front of you.

" y/n..." he said with a weak voice.

"why..." that was all you could manage to say with your voice shaking.

tears were threatening to fall and you didn't even know why.

you had no idea why you felt a deep, strong bond with this man that you met just a couple of days ago and how he could hurt you so bad.

and you had no idea that sigma was suffering because of the same exact thing.

tears started to stream down your face and onto the paper in between your hands.

"y/n i'm so sorry, i never meant to hurt you, please don't cry." sigma said, hurt.

"how could you be so heartless, you knew everything she did to me didn't you, and yet you still worked with her. you are no different than any other monster i've met." you said and got up, leaving the office without another word.

you ran back into your room, not caring if you were part of a stupid plan.

why was your heart aching so much?

what was the thing that hurt you so deeply, you were more than just a fragile little girl.

now you were laying on the bed of your hotel room in tears and with a paper in your hand.

and on that paper, there was the exact copy of the conversation akasuki and sigma had on the phone.

it was all her plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.7K 42
COMPLETED🍒 ----------------------------------------------------------------- You are an orphan girl in the street that live by yourself. You have no...
8.3K 342 23
Y/n L/n never knew her biological parents nor did she ever really care to know them. She had loved her adopted parents and that was enough for her. B...
11.4K 207 43
HELLO :3 Just a silly little thing I wanted to make. After I ended my tbhk book I wanted to get back to writing !! I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS...
1M 17.7K 74
This is my BSD one shot book! I love these cuties so much and they inspired me to start it. Hope, you'll like it ;)