𝔹𝕠𝕝𝕥 [𝚒𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞 𝚡 𝚛𝚎�...

By g_r_a_s

𝚈/𝙽 𝚁𝚊𝚒. 𝙰𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔. 𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕�... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special💚)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 44

7.9K 352 751
By g_r_a_s

heads up, this chapter is chronologically before chapter 43 as this takes place straight after you were taken. chapter 43 takes place the morning after the night of the capture.

there's a scene in this chapter that also takes place during the day of chapter 43. sorry if it sounds confusing. you'll know what i'm talking about when you get there.

enjoy :)

bakugo starts to stir awake to the sound of glass cups scraping against a table. he fully opens his eyes and blinks a couple of times to adjust. he looks down and realizes he's bound to a chair.

"one of the kids are awake, shigaraki." kurogiri alerts, making shigaraki look at bakugo who's awake now.

bakugo immediately starts whipping his head around and his pupils dilate when he spots you chained to the wall, still passed out.

"ah, we figured she'd be better if she were chained to the wall." shigaraki says, realizing that bakugo saw you.

the door opens and more villains walk in, that being staple face guy, the girl with blonde space buns, the lizard guy, the masked magician and the guy with red hair and sunglasses. "oh one of them is up. how about the girl?" the red haired villain says.

"still out cold. dabi what did you do to her?" shigaraki asks. the staple face, dabi just shrugs "she just passed out from smoke." he answers.

"hm. well did you-" shigaraki gets cut off as everyone hears a groan and chains rattling together. they all turn their heads to the wall where they see you stirring awake.

you open your eyes, blinking to adjust. your contacts are almost dried out, making your vision blurry. you feel your arms raised with your wrists tied above your head. you try to move your feet but they're chained up as well.

"the brats awake. can we get you anything?" dabi teases. you look around and notice you're in some type of run down bar, villain's everywhere. "yeah.. you can fuck off for me." you say in a raspy voice.

you hear a scoff along with multiple muffled laughs as to look up to see your wrists tied by a chain that dangles from the ceiling. you try to break out of them but to no avail. you look back down as notice bakugo tied to a chair not far from you.

you and him stare at each other before you turn back to the villains, trying to decipher who's who through your blurry vision.

you feel your quirk on standby and your eyes widen. your lips break out in a sickening smirk as you turn back to the villains.

"you know i can use my quirk, right? are you stupid?" you tease, getting ready to end this quick interaction. the villains all look at each other before the mask villain steps forward. "oh we know. we like to add a little twist to things." he says.

you raise an eyebrow at him "what does that mean?" shigaraki just laughs, placing down his cup. "you see y/n, we'd like you to know that bakugo's life is in your hands."

you stare at shigaraki with a blank expression. "what?" you ask, completely confused.

"look at your friend and his chair." shigaraki orders.

you do as he says, turning to look at bakugo and the chair he's bound to. "do you see that blinking light?" shigaraki asks. you narrow your eyes in hopes of getting clearer vision as you scan the chair.

it's small but, you catch sight of a blinking red light. you hum, letting him know you see it. "good. now look up at your restraints." shigaraki says.

again, you do as he says and look up at your bound wrists. you see the same blinking light and you look back at shigaraki with a suspicious look. "i see it. what are you getting at?" you ask.

"oh i wanna tell her!" the girl with space buns says. no one says anything so she squeals, looking at you. "you see y/n, if you use your quirk, then your friend will die!" she says cheerfully.

your eyes widen as you inhale a shaky breath. you turn to see bakugo with his eyes wide as well. you look at the blinking light right next to his head then back at your restraints.

"to give you more context, those lights signal your movements. more specifically, your quirk movements. if your quirk shows any signs of activating, bakugo's chair will produce heavy amounts of lightning, electrocuting him to his death." kurogiri explains.

your mouth slightly parts as you take in his words. your mind flashes images of bakugo getting electrocuted, him screaming in pain. you gulp as you advert your eyes to bakugo who's just staring at you with an unreadable expression.

"how sad. you'll technically be killing him with your own quirk." the villain with red hair says. you stay silent as you stare at the villains with a slight glare.

"well start talking. what the hell do you want with us?" you ask, getting impatient.

꧁꧂

"y/n? what about her?" midoriya asks as todoroki grabs a chair and sits in front of midoriya.

"i've been noticing things. so i just want to ask you." todoroki stars. midoriya turns so he's facing todoroki completely. "um okay?"

"midoriya, how do you feel about y/n?"

midoriya stares at todoroki with a confused expression. "how do i feel about her? well, she's a great friend-"

"don't try to play dumb. you and i both know what i'm talking about." todoroki cuts him off.

midoriya gulps as he stays silent. "you-you mean like... like.."

"do you like y/n?"

there's the million dollar question that makes midoriya freeze. he feels all the cogs in his body stop. it's like someone just pressed his off button.

it took you being captured for him to really look back on you two's relationship. with how sick he feels about you being gone, he reluctantly starts to piece things together.

he knew his mind was starting to fog with thoughts of you. he knew that when you walked into a room, he would feel his heart beat faster than usual.

even if there was a number of people entering that room with you, his eyes would stare at you and only you.

he knew that you and him were opposites in so many ways. him being cheerful and you being monotone. him smiling and you scowling.

but yet, you're so.. so irresistible to him. it doesn't matter how much you'll give him the silent treatment or how many times you'll push him away.

he'll always crawl back to you.

he wants to crawl back to you.

he loves that challenge.

how you make him work for it.

and boy does midoriya love to work for what he wants.

he knew that when you started warming up to him, that smile and laugh you gave him when you two were alone, when you're fighting together, training together.

he knew that every single moment he got to spend with you, he longed to spend more time.

whenever you touched, physical contact. he knew that it didn't only make him flustered, it made him hungry. he wanted more. not in a sexual way,

but just a passionate desire to hold you.

he knew that everytime he watched you fight or use your quirk that he watched you with not only his usual interest, but he knew it gave him butterflies every single time. even if you were tattered and bruised all over, you still stood tall and it still made him stare at you with that look.

a look too strong to be simple eye candy.

he knew that every moment you two spent together that his feelings were growing stronger and stronger.

but he liked it.

he knew his heart beat faster and faster every time you two made eye contact. those gray and white eyes you posses made him weak every time he looked into them.

he knew he liked it all.

he likes how you play with your hair randomly. he likes when you bite your lip when you're thinking. he likes when you look around the room when you're confused even though you look at nothing. he likes when you inhale a breath only to huff it out quickly and cross your arms and look away when you realize you're wrong.

he likes when you let out a laugh through your nose before looking down and letting out a laugh with your mouth. he likes when you look away and cover your mouth when you find something funny that you shouldn't be laughing at.

he likes it all.

but he hates when you're not around him. he doesn't like when you're all in a dire situation and you're not by his side. he hates seeing you hurt.

he couldn't even describe how much he felt like he was getting crushed under a hydraulic press when realization set into him that you were gone.

he can't describe the pain he's feeling knowing that you're with the villains and in danger.

he wasn't able to save you and it pains him more than anything.

you were the one who believed in him. you're the reason he's alive. the reason he keeps going.

he realized how much he wants to protect you from the dangers. how much he wants to ensure your safety even if it means his is fatal.

he realized how much better you can make his day. how much he wants you with him always.

how much he cares about you. how much he wants to stare in those eyes all day like you're the only two in the world.

how much he wants to make you his.

and now, he knows there's no turning back.

"yeah... yeah, i do." he answers.

a half smirk-half smile breaks out on todoroki's face. he tries to conceal the growing smile on his face as midoriya admits his feelings.

he had suspicions for so long and now, he's finally proven them right. "i know." is all todoroki says.

midoriya doesn't look up at todoroki. he only keeps his gaze on his wrinkled bed sheets. "will you tell her?" todoroki asks.

"no."

"why not?"

"there's no way my feelings will be reciprocated."

"you don't know that, midoriya." todoroki says, crossing him arms at the boy in front of him.

"y/n reciprocating my feelings? it's not happening."

"has she asked you to stop talking to her?" todoroki asks.

"huh?"

"answer my question."

"...no"

"does she tell you to stop touching her?"

"..no"

"did she tell you to put her down when you picked her up and threw her in the pool?"

"you saw that?"

"i saw a lot of things"

PUT ME DOWN YOU FUCKER!

"oh um... yes she did."

"did she try with all her might to break out of your grip though?"

"...not really"

"did she reject you when you asked to dance at i-island?"

"...that too? but no, she didn't."

"did she say anything when you touched her the way you did when you two were dancing?"

"...no"

"who interlocked hands when you were dancing?"

"...she did."

"she's monotone. who does she smile the most around?"

"..me"

"did she slap you away when you grabbed her chin on the first day of training?"

"what- ...no"

"does she protest when you help her?"

"..no"

"then there you go. can't you see?" todoroki asks. "she doesn't push you away. that's usually a good thing." he says.

"she doesn't... but maybe it's because-"

"don't try and flip the picture. what's there is there and it's clear as day. obvious chemistry is there between you two." todoroki says.

midoriya stays silent, not looking up at those heterochromia eyes once. he hears a chair scrape across the floor and todoroki shuffling to stand.

"you should really think about it. now that you've realized your feelings, you just need to tell her."

"but-"

"midoriya, trust me. it's not impossible." todoroki says as he opens the door.

"if bakugo sticks to his word, it won't be impossible." is all todoroki says before he walks out the room, shutting the door.

꧁꧂

"we want you to join us."

you stay silent, staring at the villains with a 'are you kidding me?' look. you scoff "seriously? that's your goal? well sorry to burst your bubble, but it ain't happening." you say.

"oh y/n. we want bakugo to join us. i want you dead."

you stay silent as your mouth parts. "me dead? why?" you ask, growing uneasy knowing the villain who captured you wants you dead.

"so you don't know? interesting..."

"of course i don't know. that's why i'm asking dammit." you say.

"watch your mouth. i'll kill you at any moment." shigaraki threatens. he chuckles as you stay silent.

"how much of your life do you not know? do you know how many secrets are being kept from you, my dear y/n?"

you furrow your eyebrows at the man named shigaraki. "what the hell are you talking about?" you spit.

shigaraki stands up, kurogiri and the others following. "there's secrets that will be revealed soon."

"toga, dabi. they're all yours." shigaraki says before walking out the room. you stay silent in shock as you process his words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1.4K 55
🀄 ᳝ ࣪ 𔘓𓄿̷̸ ❝ 𝖫𝗢𝖵𝗘 𝖬𝗬𝖲𝗘𝖫𝗙 ❞ ▬▬ 𝗕𝖭𝗛𝖠. 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 🎪 ▎⃞ ݊ ˳. 𓍯 ࣪🦴 ᳝ ˑ [ 𝗦𝖨𝗠𝖮𝗡 ]𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒...
603K 18.2K 30
❝𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑'𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒.❞ ❝𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑�...
2M 62K 69
ꗃ 𝐤. 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟖/𝟐𝟕/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟏/𝟐𝟑/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 !𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥...
17.9K 995 32
"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘴." "𝘚𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢...