Induced Habits

By BillJ7

His location was always crucial, however certain objects will always create another frustrating habit! George... More

Seclusion
:1-Diversion
:2-Concealment
:3-Superiority
:4-Obsession
:5-Observation
:6-Security
:7-Control
Sequence
:9-Division
:10-Concession
:11-Sectioned
:12-Objurgation
:13-Objection
:14-Superficial
:15-Configuration
:16-Divergence
Statistics
:17-Intersection
:18-Exclusion
:19-Restricted
:20-Activation
:21-Accession
:22-Reprisal
:23-Execution
:24-Interference
Static
:25-Interrogation
:26-Experiment
:27-Responsivity
:28-Actuation
:29-Acceleration
:30-Reality
:31-Extol
:32-Intensifying
Statements
:S-1.0
:S-2.0
:S-3.0
Detention
:D-1.0
:D-2.0
:Analysis
:A-1.0
:A-2.0
:Confirmation
:Contradiction

:8-Diving

63 1 1
By BillJ7

To cement his new life in BD (B-dorm), George dissociates himself from any tracing of his previous name or location. He uses false documents to open a new Spanish bank account, obtain an NIE number and present himself as a retired, London real estate agent. 

George is going to use all his "cloning skills", to protect his own existence! 

Way back in 2003, his priority was to hack into the accounts of private patients in London Clinics. His ultimate goal was to access the psychiatric records of people, he knew were already receiving treatment, for manic depression.

As George enters the dark web, "Best Mate" will play a part in the DCN (dual communication network) Cloud as they act as an intermediate node, which represent an organisation known as Natasha BA

This organisation, are selling or trading, clinical information on the, practices and habits, of numerous London property owners!

Within hours of launching their new platform, there was serious interest shown from a group, based in Finland! Natasha will earn, George and Best Mate an avenue towards global CC (Cloud Control). Living inside B-dorm they will have the ability to hack email address and phone numbers, locations and bank accounts of every organisation, without leaving the BD Core!

Time spend in seclusion has increased the feeling of hereditary dominance!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53 0 13
A collection of my writing prompts. Some prompts are edited, while others are not. Please feel free to read them. :)) -sincerely, jd.
649 54 16
Remus felt like he was a monster because none of the others liked him so he always pretended that he was fine because they wouldn't care if he wasn't...
191K 1.4K 16
it's in the title, thanks for reading :)
5.2K 304 35
" 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 " " 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 "