๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 42

7.8K 342 126
By g_r_a_s

you and midoriya tilt your head back as you try to steady your breathing. blood runs down both of your faces as midoriya is fully rid of a shirt.

you both drop your heads and stumble over your own feet in exhaustion, making kota stand up and run to you both "hey!"

"it's okay.. give me second then there's something i have to take care of..." midoriya trails off in a strained voice.

"but you're both all beat up! what more do you have to do now?" kota asks in distress. "i knew he'd be strong. that's why i had to defeat him here. i thought i'd be able to inflict a lot more damage, but in the end, turns out i seriously underestimated how strong his quirk was." midoriya explains.

"if every other villain here is on the same level as that guy, we're in serious danger." you say, blinking to try and get your contacts to cooperate with you.

"it seems like they're after some of us as well. i have to tell mr. aizawa and the pussycats that's why they're here." midoriya says.

"wait... what?" you breathe out. "i didn't... know that's why they were here..." you say.

"yeah... actually y/n, the villain was asking for you and kacchan. you're both probably their main targets." midoriya says.

your eyes widen as you suck in a breath.
'a target? for what?' you think. your mind then flashes back to when you and midoriya encountered shigaraki at the mall.

the next time i see you, i'll make sure to kill you.

"i may be injured, but i'm not defeated yet. there are still people i can save." midoriya declares. you take a final breath before you stand up fully, looking at midoriya with a crazed expression.

"let's leave this guy here. he's not waking up anytime soon." you say as the three of you look at the unconscious villain laying on tattered rocks.

"we're gonna need your help. the forest has been set on fire. that means my friends might be trapped in the forest." midoriya starts.

"your water quirk can put those fires out. do you hear me? we're gonna need you, kid." you say as kota starts to tear up.

"get on my back. we need to get to camp fast." midoriya says. "how can you carry me? you're all messed up!" kota says.

"then let me. i'm not nearly as injured as izuku." you say. "no. you'll hurt him." midoriya protests. "we'll need our quirks to get out of here. i left my legs uninjured so i'll be fine." midoriya says.

you purse your lips as you stay silent, knowing he's right. kota gets on midoriya's back and you both crouch as your quirks activate.

"hold on tight, this could be rough." midoriya warns before jumping. you follow behind him as you soar through the air together.

as you soar with midoriya, you see blue fire quickly make its way to you "izuku watch out!" you yell as you kick him away.

you hear midoriya and kota call out your name as the fire hits you, sending you falling to the ground. you land harshly and groan in pain, rolling onto your back.

"looks like i caught a birdie." you hear a voice taunt. you continue to groan as your back stings in pain. you feel your hair fall out of your updo, making it spread all over the ground.

"oh and this one is on the list. just my luck." the voice continues. you open your eyes and turn your head to see someone leaning on a tree with their arms crossed.

"what the hell... who are you?" you strain out, getting to your stomach and lifting yourself up. you get on your hands and knees as you start to cough due to the smoke.

"like i'd tell you." the voice says. you feel heat near you and you look up to see the figure, a male, holding his hand out. blue flames dance on his palm and he throws his arm towards you.

your eyes widen as you plant your feet into the ground, jumping back and out the way. you land on your bottom and sit back on your elbow as the blue flames hit the tree behind you, setting it ablaze. you hold your stomach as you stare at the man.

"blue fire... cremation..." you trail off in a whisper, quickly getting to your feet. more flames charge towards you and you jump out the way, crashing into a tree.

"this will be a piece of cake." the man says, getting off the tree. you growl as your eyes narrow. "don't make it sound so easy. i'm not going down without a fight." you say.

the man chuckles as your eye starts to glow. you activate your quirk and jump to the villain. he dodges your attack and sends flames your way.

you barely dodge them as you swerve behind a tree. you run behind trees to try and land a sneak attack. you do so successfully, kicking the villain's back and sending him flying.

"i might be hurt but, don't you dare underestimate me." you say with venom. you send a line of lightning towards the man but he holds his arm out, sending blue flames towards your lightning.

with todoroki's fire, your combination spreads fast and it's hot. but with blue fire that's hotter than regular fire, it spreads greater and hotter.

you shield yourself from the raging flames. the fire spreads like wild fire on steroids, burning anything in its path. this makes massive smoke produce, making it harder to breathe. everywhere you look, it's flames and smoke. just like with muscular, theres no escaping this. you have to take this guy out right here and now.

but now you're doing it all alone.

"now that your oxygen is depleting, let's see how long until you pass out." the villain taunts. you step back and tilt your body to the side as flames charge towards you. you watch with your own eyes as the flames pass your vision, hitting something that was previously behind you.

it's a game of cat and mouse as you continue to dodge this guy's flames. you're so busy dodging that you don't notice a strand of your hair turning white.

your quirk is basically useless against this guy. his flames out power your lightning on every level and if you try and use it, your oxygen supply will deplete greatly. you feel your contacts start to dry out, making your vision blur as well. now you're fighting with bad eyesight and you're injured.

after what seems like an eternity of dodging, you feel your eyes start to droop and your reaction time getting slower. flames start to dance to you and you dodge a bit too slowly, causing flames to hit you and it's enough to make you stumble.

you grunt in pain as you get kicked in the side, making you fall to the ground. you start to violently cough as you feel your vision darken and your breath shorten. the smoke is too much for you to handle.

"night birdie." is all you hear before you black out completely.
                                    ꧁꧂

"midoriya, todoroki! we're done. i gave away his best trick. i'm not sure what your quirk is, but it has to do with these little marbles, right? the ones you'd keep stashed in your pocket." shoji says as he turns to the masked villain.

"so i guessing these are tokoyami and bakugo." shoji says as he holds up two blue marbles. everyone's face washes with relief as some cheer.

"ha! color me impressed! just what i'd expect from someone with so many hands!" the magician villain jokes. the students say nothing as they make space between the villains and todoroki creates an ice wall between them to ensure their safety.

"right. nice job, shoji." todoroki complimented.

"it's been five minutes since the signal. we're leaving." kurogiri says as he makes portals.

"we're not leaving without the kid." the mist villain argued. the masked villain just shook his head, "don't worry. they were so proud of themselves for rooting through my pocket that i let them gloat." the magician says.

"what is he talking about?" midoriya asks out loud. the villain just chuckles as he sticks his tongue out, two blue marbles sitting comfortably on his tongue. the marbles flash bakugo and tokoyami's figures trapped inside of them.

"he's got them!" midoriya and todoroki yell in unison. the villain snapped his fingers and out popped bakugo and tokoyami for a split second until they were marbles again.

shoji furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the two marbles in his hand that he thought was his friends. he then sees leaks of water dripping out his hand. "my ice?" todoroki says in disbelief.

"that's right. during the freeze attack, i prepared dummies and slipped them in my pocket." the mask villain explains.

"damn it!" midoriya yells as he starts running to them. "a little bit of misdirection, i apologize. i do so adore a twist ending. like... i don't know, forgetting someone?" the mask villain says.

this makes everyone stop and stare at the villain in confusion. "what? forgetting someone?" todoroki asks, looking around.

"what a persistent brat." someone says as they emerge from the woods. everyone catches sight of him and their eyes widen in fear at what's in his arms. better yet, who's in his arms.

"Y/N!/ RAI!" the three boys yell in disbelief and fear. the now visible man, a man with a stapled face just smirks as your figure lays unconscious in his arms. your loose hair falls behind your back as it sways back and forth with each step the villain takes.

"Y/N!" midoriya yells in distress. he knew he shouldn't have left you behind. he should've went with his gut and followed you. he feels his heart beat ten times faster at your unconscious form in a villain's grasp. villain's that are after you. you're on the list. who knows what they'll do to you.

no one could react when a blue laser suddenly shot from the bushes. "ayoama?" midoriya questioned out loud.

all three of the boys took the open opportunity and went to reach out for the blue marbles that flew out of the villain's hand when the laser was fired. midoriya fell to the ground so shoji went to grab one as did todoroki. shoji successfully grabbed one but todoroki was too short, letting the villain who's holding you snatch it away from him.

"what a shame. poor, shoto todoroki." the villain says with a slight smirk. "release them" staple villain says. the mask villain does as said and tokoyami is released into the air. bakugo gets held by the neck by the magician villain, him and staple face slowly disappearing through the portal.

"KACCHAAN! Y/N!" midoriya yells in despair. this makes bakugo furrow his eyebrows and his eyes widen even more when he sees you in the villain's grasp as well.

"eye freak...."

"you've failed to save two of your friends. what a sad life." the staple villain taunts. he tilts your head so you're now facing the three boys. they stare at your calm and peaceful sleeping face in fear and guilt. they thought you were safe.

"KACCHAN! Y/N!" midoriya yells yet again. he tries to reach out for them but he's too late. only hearing words from bakugo.

"stay back, deku.."

the portals close with you, bakugo and the villains gone. it's silent as everyone stares in shock, the past events still processing in their minds.

the sound of fire still set ablaze and cackling, crunching leaves, winds whistling and blowing on the trees. what should make a peaceful night in the woods, is now the scene of a nightmare.

what should've been a fun, relaxing night with both classes, turned into a nightmare.

what should've been a fun training camp,

turned into a nightmare.

midoriya couldn't comprehend what was going on. it was too difficult to wrap around his brain. he slowly pieced together what had happened. he felt like his whole world was crashing down on him.

he didn't know it,

but he was screaming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 40K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
1.4M 49.2K 38
๊’ฐ โ› A STRONG QUIRK CAN LEAD TO MORE BAD THAN GOOD. โœ ๊’ฑ เณƒโ€โžท ๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ. ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ Started: 1st of Fe...
65.4K 2K 33
ใ€Œ "สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด แด„สŸแด‡แด€ส€สŸส sแด‡แด‡ ษขแดแด… แดแด€แด…แด‡ แด€ แดแด€sแด›แด‡ส€แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡, แด€ษดแด… ษชแด›'s ษขแด‡แด›แด›ษชษดษข sแด สœแด€ส€แด… แด›ส€สษชษดษข แด›แด แด„แดแด˜แด‡ สŸษชแด ษชษดษข แดกษชแด›สœแดแดœแด› สแดแดœ,"ใ€ ...
206K 7.6K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...