Force child in hyperdimension...

By GhostFireJedi

The Jedi Padawan Pantheon in the clone wars and his feats as a living balanced nexus in the force and his sac... More

Youngling Pantheon's past and character bio
Battle of Geonosis
Battle of Atraken
Battle of Jabiim
Battle of Parcellus Minor
Battle of Hypori
Battle of Sarrish
Battle of Dreighton
Battle of Coruscant
Knightfall
Escape from Coruscant
Battle above Ultradimension
Debt?
Work and Ambush, and Promises?
What's a CPU?
Quest and Seven Sages and Acceptence
Histoire? Other Dimensions?
More CPUs and Promises Kept.
Bonding
Darkness Grows and Cuddles/Snuggles with Iris Heart
Cuddles with Purple Heart and Knighted and Injuries
Recovery and Lightsaber Training
Battle with Durge the Bounty Hunter
Contingency Plans and Bandaging.
Contingency Plans Two and Goodbye and return.
Histoire lecture and Traveling to Lastation.
Learning how to work and Sacrifice and Resolve
Working, Inquisitors, and CPU Invasion?
CPU False Faceoff and Copypaste
Dark times approaches and Lesson and Guilt
To Lowee
Payback and New Mandalore and Order 37
Era of Darkness Begins and More Cuddles With Purple Heart and Feeding Time.
Spoiling Pantheon, Book of Magic, Darth Vader's Wrath and Babies.
Bonding with Noire and History Lesson The Disturbance In The Force
Explanation, Nepgear, Vader and Fixed
Aftermath, Discussion, CPUs Teasing/Spoiling Pantheon More.
Planning? Mysterious Inquisitor and Long Lightsaber Duel
Leanbox
Pantheon, Neptune, and Plutia Vs Darth Vader, Neptune Rocking Pantheon To Sleep.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Nepgear.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Neptune
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Plutia
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Histoire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Noire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Blanc
Game campaign, and coming CPU battle.
CPU and Seven Sages Showdowns, Vader Interrogation and making up to Pantheon.

Lastation and Spending Time with Noire

137 3 1
By GhostFireJedi

Plutia POV Lastation Outskirts

Purple Heart: All right, Plutie. We've arrived.

Plutia: Zzz Just five more years...

Purple Heart: Enough half-asleep commentary. I really want to return to my base form, so get down.

Pantheon arrives running to the CPUs

Pantheon: Hello there!

Plutia: Boooooo

Purple Heart transform's back after Plutia gets off.

Neptune: Phew! Finally back in my own skin or whatever! Plutie, it's tiring for me to be in HDD that long.

Neptune: Panthy why did you run away?

Pantheon: I didn't want to burden you as you were already carrying Plutia.

Neptune: You wouldn't be a burden Panthy I could carry you both.

Pantheon: What did you say earlier? I remember this phrase "its tiring for me to be in HDD"

Neptune: Fine then I get to pick you up now.

Pantheon: No thanks I can walk by myself.

Neptune: Panthy you need to be resting. You shouldn't be walking on your own.

Pantheon: I do need to walk on my own, as I need to put up a façade for my enemies so I still look strong.

Pantheon: I also feel embarrassed when I'm picked up and I don't like the foreign feeling.

Neptune: Alright, fine since we are very close to the Basilicom already.

Plutia: ...Mmph Huuuuuuuh?

Neptune: Uh, what's wrong? Why the drawn out noise?

Plutia: Uh-oh, uh-ohhhhh! Neppy, this is a mystery... I woke up in a strange town!

Pantheon: Ugh... *Facepalms in exhaustion*

Neptune: Uh, yeah. I carried you here.

Plutia: Huh? Oh, you're right... I was sleeping on your back...

Neptune: Yeesh. When I'm alone with you, Plutie, I have to play the straight man. It's really tough.

Pantheon: You should do that more often Neptune, and Plutia should start then our reason for being here would be to reunite instead of being lectured.

Neptune: I'm not the witty-aside type like Iffy. I'm the shining star of dumb and dorky commentary!

Plutia: This is such a big and pretty town. It really reminds me of Noire...

Pantheon: How so Plutia?

Neptune: Kinda-sorta. Lots of angles and a hint of OCD. My world's Lastation is pretty similar.

Pantheon: World? OCD?

Plutia: Hey, lets go see Noire. Come on, let's go, let's goooo...

Neptune: Okay, don't tug my arm so hard. You're a sleepyhead, but you've got pizzazz when you're awake.

Plutia: Let's hurry and find Noire's house. I'm still sleeeeeeepy

Neptune: ...I retract my pizzazz comment. You are 100 percent focused on being a sleepyhead.

Lastation CPU Hotel Noire POV

Noire: Phew. That'll wrap that up. All this paperwork organization took a bit longer than expected.

Noire: Hmm, I should hire a secretary. But then again, I don't like leaving things to others...

Noire: Just thinking about it is taking up my precious time! What's next on the agenda?

Noire: Wow... I've done nothing but work for a long while now...

Noire: But I don't dislike the work! This is exactly what I wanted.

Noire: Still, when I prioritize work over everything else, my friends...

Noire: When was the last time I saw Plutia, anyway...? I haven't even called. The more time passes, the harder it is to make myself call her, it seems...

Noire: Can we even still call each other friends, though? I wonder if Plutia still sees me that way...

Noire: She's got Neptune with her now. Maybe she's fine without me... *Tears up*

Plutia: Whee, I found her! Noire...!

Neptune: She's grumbling on the floor. I guess lonely people really do talk to themselves.

Noire: Hmm? Someone's here? Is that...?

Plutia: Heeeeey, Noire!

Neptune: Been a while, Noire!

Pantheon: Hello Noire. I see you were busy just like I was these three years.

Noire: Plutia! And Neptune, too... , Pantheon? Wait, what are you three doing here? I-I mean if you're going to come bother me, at least warn me first!

Noire then checks Pantheon to see if he's healthy and finds out by touching his arm that this is not the case.

Noire: Pantheon we will talk about this later.

Pantheon just nods at Noire's statement.

Plutia: Huh? Heeeey, your face is turning red, Noire...

Noire: N-No it's not!

Neptune: It sure is. Could it be that you're super stoked to see us?

Noire: Sh-Shut up, you! I couldn't care less about you!

Neptune: That's pretty harshalicious! Aren't you overreacting?

Noire: Um, well, Plutia... I'm sorry. I haven't visited or called you in such a long time...

Plutia: Don't worry about that... You're sooo busy with work, right?

Noire: Plutia...

Pantheon: Don't worry Noire I was even more busy then you these past years, I'll tell you about that later as well.

Noire: Okay. (I have a feeling I am not going to like any of what he is going to tell me.)

Neptune: Oh man, this is a pretty cute atmosphere and all, but we came for a reason. Right, Plutie?

Plutia: Oh, you're right... Um, Noire?

Noire: What? I'm listening.

Plutia: Pleeeease let us nap here...

Neptune: Pillows, milady!

Pantheon: Can you let me do some quests in this region Noire?

Noire: Huh? Nap...? What!? We've been apart for so long and you just want to take a nap? And no Pantheon.

Plutia: Pleeeease. We're sleeeepy...

Neptune: Nappedy-nap-nappertons!

Pantheon: *Sigh* They were like this while I was gone.

Noire: H-Hey, stop crowding me! Plutia, explain clearly so I can understand. ...Oh, I get it now.

Neptune: Histy was all Terriblisty, right? She crossed the line, didn't she? You're with us on this one, yeah?

Pantheon: Histoire just said the facts.

Plutia: And that's why we want you to let us nap here. That's okay, isn't it?

Noire: If that's how things are going to be, fine. If it'll make you feel better, nap all you want.

Pantheon: Why? Just why Noire? *Sigh* You were supposed to say no.

Neptune: You mean it!? Nice!

Plutia: Noire, I love you!

Noire: You think I meant it!? You're CPUs, but you just laze around for years on end! of course she's mad!

Pantheon: Thank you!

Noire: Pantheon you should not be walking at all! I will pick you up and please don't fight it I'm just trying to help you. I don't want you hurt.

Pantheon: *Sighs* fine just don't crush me like you did at Zeca ruins.

Noire: I wont I promise, I hated when I did that I'm sorry. I should have apologized earlier.

Pantheon: Just don't do it again, and you'll be fine.

Noire: I wont.

Noire picks up Pantheon from the back gently and hugs him close.

Neptune: Crikey! You're gonna be an accomplice to the vile Terriblisty?!

Plutia: Uh-oh, Noire's mad at us...

Noire: I'd love to lecture you for an hour or so, but I guess I need to tech you both how to work first...

Noire: And Pantheon I want you to rest and try to enjoy this alright? *Worried tone* (Why does Pantheon feel almost skeletal? Just what have you been through while I was gone!)

Pantheon: Fine I'll rest then, although I don't know if I'll enjoy it.

Neptune: Alas. Noire doth be most determinedeth in this endeavor...eth.

Plutia: Aww, Noire...

Noire: Hmph. Histoire is pretty sharp, sending you both here to learn from the very best.

Noire: And Pantheon Histy also knows you should be resting but couldn't get you to correct?

Pantheon: Yes? Why?

Noire: I will make sure you rest by carrying you, while your here.

Noire gently leans the back of Pantheons head into her chest.

Noire: Stay there please I don't want you hurt, I want you comfy. *Worried tone* (Please I hate it when you suffer.)

Pantheon sighs and then nods.

Noire: I'll help her and guide you both with constant monitoring. Watch how a real CPU conducts business!

Plutia: Oh, noooo She's really into it...

Neptune: It's probably like, she's never been counted on by friends, so now she's so happy she can't contain herself.

Noire: Enough chit-chat! Hurry up and follow me everywhere!

Both CPUs: Y-Yes, ma'am!

Lastation outdoors Pantheon POV

Noire: Pantheon are you alright. (Pantheon is so adorable when he's resting)

Pantheon: I think.

Noire: Thank goodness. (I will not allow you to work while in my nation.)

Neptune: I never thought Noire would be so into teaching us... What'll we do, Plutie-poo? If this keeps up, we're gonna have to work or something!

Pantheon: Wasn't that the point?

Plutia: Aww, I just wanted a nap...

Neptune: We gotta think up something fierce. Luckily, I have a plan.

Plutia: You doooo?

Pantheon: Really now?

Neptune: Indutitably! Park your ear by my mouth. *whisper, whisper*

Plutia: Uh-huh, uh-huuuuh

Noire: I see you two are still chatting. You're really going to have to get serious someday.

Neptune: Er, no! We're whispering about how much we're secretly moved! Lastation is such a grand place!

Plutia: Oh, yeeeeeeah, that's it... How did you make it soooo big?

Pantheon: (Stop it with your flattery.)

Noire: Wh-What're you trying to say? Making a city this big is hardly difficult for a CPU.

Neptune: Nuh-uh. For us low-class CPUs this is an S-rank ultra-miracle! Who could do it but you, Noire?

Neptune: It's so easy for you to do stuff most CPUs dream of, I'm smitten! I wish I could do it!

Pantheon: Exactly how many CPUs are there?

Plutia: You really are soooo amazing. I want to be juuust like you...

Noire: Wh-what's with you two? J-Just so you know, flattery will get you nowhere with me!

Noire: But maybe you're right. Some things are easy for me that other CPUs might have trouble with.

Neptune: (Hook, Line, kitchen sink!) Mwahahaha. So...we have a request. Teach.

Neptune: We were hoping you could teach us how to do something easily that appears to have taken lots of work.

Pantheon: I don't like your tone Neptune. Don't be like a certain meddlesome politician.

Plutia: Careful, Neppy... Your face got all scheming...

Noire: W-Well, if you insist. Fine. I'll teach you some shortcuts... Hey, hold on. Aren't you a CPU back in your own dimension, Neptune?

Pantheon: Neptune why are you asking for pointers then?

Neptune: Huh? That I am, ma'am.

Noire: So...don't you know how to work? Thinking about our careers, you have way more experience.

Neptune: Oops!

Plutia: Oh, she's right. Why is that...?

Neptune: Th-That's, uh... well, I mean, when you swap dimensions, common sense and how stuff is done changes.

Pantheon: I have no knowledge about dimensions so I'll keep quiet.

Neptune: It's absitively, posolutely not because I always slacked off and never learned how to work.

Noire: Hmmm.

Plutia: Hmmmmmmm

Neptune: Your both stabbing me with your icy peepers... Uhh, enough about me for once! It's time for professor Noire to start her big lecture, right?

Noire: Don't force the conversation into a different direction. I'm not doing anything special. I just follow the basics and remain faithful to them.

Plutia: Bay sicks?

Pantheon: Basics... *Sighs*

Noire: Yep. Solve the citizens' problems, make game hardware they enjoy, and use the profits to improve things.

Neptune: Oh-ho! What kinda hardware are you popping out of your mechanical oven?

Noire: Glad you asked! Our hardware uses a CD-ROM drive instead of carts. It even has external memory cards!

Pantheon: So basically the nations run on video games. *Exhausted tone*

Noire: Lowee is still using outdated tech, and in terms of both memory capacity and cost efficiency, we destroy them!

Plutia: We tried to make hardware...

Neptune: Yeah! While we were between naps, we brain-showered something that supports CD-Roms, too.

Noire: It's THAT thing, right? You just stack different consoles until users are buried in cords.

Neptune: Connecting little things together to build one big thing is every boy's dream!

Pantheon: Neptune that is not the truth!

Plutia: I agree. It's soooo cool...

Noire: Well, maybe the extremely hardcore crowd will like it.

Neptune: Let's chuck hardware disputes out the window for now. Basically, you think all we gotta do is work hard?

Noire: It's the most sound approach.

Plutia: But we'll never be able to work as hard as you...

Pantheon: (I bet I work harder)

Noire: S-Stop pouting, jeez...

Plutia: Boooooo

Noire: Um, well, this is actually our nation's secret, but I can tell you one thing we're doing special.

Pantheon: (Your not supposed to share nation secrets!)

Neptune: Something special? Does your console also grill burgers!?

Pantheon: What kind of Bantha Poo-doo is that Neptune?!

Plutia: Tell us, tell us!

Noire: Ugh, you two get excited and carried away so easily. It is really special, so be grateful and listen.

Pantheon: (There are some things which are meant to stay secret Noire) *Sighs*

One explanation later...

Noire: W-Well, that's how it works. Do you get it now?

Neptune: Huh. This is pretty nifty. Did you dream this up all on your lonesome, Noire?

Plutia: You're soooo amazing...

Noire: Th-This is nothing special. Neither of you use your brains enough, is all.

Plutia: Hey Neppy... Think we can use this, too...?

Neptune: You bet! We just gotta tell some person to go somewhere while we sit around and wait...and then profit!

Pantheon: That will only work with a cult of Fanatics the way you describe it Neptune.

Noire: It's nowhere near that simple. If you actually try it yourself, you'll see it's a complex task.

Noire: This ended up taking a while... Let's all get to work, okay? And Pantheon you will rest.

Neptune: That was a sweet tip! We're gonna go home now. Thanks, Noire!

Plutia: We're really happy you helped...!

Noire: Huh? W-Wait, why're you leaving? We're just about to get started!

Pantheon: I'm staying here Noire.

Neptune: Yeah, but we already got the lesson we needed, right?

Plutia: Hehehe. I hope Histy praises us...

Pantheon: You have a long way to go before Histoire praises you two.

Noire: Hey, come on... It's been so long since we all saw each other...

Noire: I thought we could eat together and stay up all night talking... My bed's really big, y'know!

Neptune: No thanks! Later!

Plutia: Bye-bye.

Noire: Huh? Aww.. they really left me... Wh-Whatever! Fine! Even if those two aren't here, it's not like I'm lonely or anything!

Pantheon: I'm still here I'm staying until they come back.

Noire: Thank you for staying Pantheon. I am very grateful you are here.

Pantheon: Your welcome Noire. Well can you put me down?

Noire: No Pantheon you are not walking while here I wont go back on my promise. *Determined Gaze*

Pantheon: Okay *Sweat drops*

Noire: Lets go back to the CPU hotel.

CPU Hotel Lastation Pantheon POV

Pantheon: Were here so what do you want to talk about?

Noire: I need you to tell me what happened these three years while I was gone, can you tell me?

Pantheon: ...Fine I'll tell you. I don't understand why you want to know this?

Noire: Because I care about you deeply Pantheon.

Pantheon: Okay then, can you put me down while I explain this?

Noire: Sure. *Noire puts down Pantheon*

Pantheon: First I was drowning in my own blood from my ruptured organs during some time I was doing a quest with Neptune and Plutia. I hid it from them until it was almost too late as I wanted to continue to battle.

Noire: Why are you so into battling that you would hide your bleeding issue until you were literally drowning in your own blood!

Pantheon: I want to get stronger as fast as I can. So I can have vengeance.

Noire: Go on Pantheon I need to hear what's next.

Pantheon: Second I was attacked by the bounty hunter Durge and he shot through my leg, he then kicked me in the face and when I hit the tree my ribcage caved in but I still fought with force rage until he punched me in the abdomen putting a hole in it but Neptune and Plutia forced Durge to retreat.

Noire: I hate that bounty hunter! He almost killed you!

Pantheon: And lastly I went into the wilderness. Then I didn't eat, sleep, drink, get medical attention, or even rest during those three years while wearing this armor. *Shows armor then puts it away*

Noire: Take off your Jedi robes please Pantheon.

Pantheon: Eh?! Why?

Noire: Take them off now.

Pantheon takes off his Jedi robes revealing his corpse like appearance.

Noire: ...Why Do you have seventy-two holes in your spine?!

Pantheon: Those are what my armor uses to keep me attached to it so I can move closer to my prime.

Noire: And why do you have cuts and holes all over you?!

Pantheon: Because all the injuries I received during those three years I never treated.

Noire: Why did you not have your needs met for three whole years?!?!

Pantheon: Because I will wanted to get stronger no matter the cost and I gained three years of experience.

Noire: Pantheon... *Transforms into Black Heart*

Black Heart: Pantheon why? Why don't you let anyone in? Why don't you trust anyone fully? *Sad tone*

Pantheon: You know exactly why Noire, I was betrayed by too many and I wont trust anyone fully ever again.

Black Heart: Pantheon... Can I ask you something?

Pantheon: What is it?

Black Heart: Why do you fight? You shouldn't be doing anything but having fun at your state your in.

Pantheon: Vengeance, is what I'm after Noire. *Eyes flicker Yellow*

Black Heart: Pantheon come into my arms please. (I will not let you suffer anymore while in my sight!)

Pantheon: Sure?

Pantheon hugs Noire and she picks him up.

Black Heart: Shh don't worry about a thing your safe here.

Pantheon: Huh? What do you mean?

Black Heart: Let me take care of you Pantheon. You wont regret it.

Pantheon: Okay, while I'm here you can take care of me. *Exhausted tone*

Black Heart brings Pantheon to the bathroom and closes the door.

Pantheon: Don't tell me your going to bathe me too...

Black Heart: Yes let me bathe you and relax alright.

Pantheon: Fine... *Sighs* don't tell me your going to take off my clothes and then dry me off and then clothe me...

Black Heart: Yes you need it.

Black heart then turns on the hot water and while the bathtub fills up she takes off Pantheons clothes and then turns off the faucet.

Black Heart then takes of her gloves and shoes and sits down in the bath tub with Pantheon on her lap.

Pantheon: Ummm *Embarrassed face*

Black Heart: Lean back onto my chest Pantheon, and relax I wont hurt you. I will be careful with you.

Pantheon: Okay Noire. *Sighs*

Pantheon lays back onto Black Hearts chest and starts to relax.

Black Heart: Good are you feeling okay Pantheon? Are you uncomfortable? *Worried tone*

Pantheon: Actually I feel better as I haven't bathed for three years.

Black Heart frowns from this information.

Black Heart: Then I will have to clean you deeply.

Pantheon: Wait?! You said deeply correct Noire?

Black Heart: Yes deeply Pantheon. *Chuckles*

Pantheon: Please be careful my wounds will open up if you scrub them to hard or fast.

Black Heart: Shh I will be very careful, You will enjoy this.

Black Heart extremely carefully scrubs Pantheon from his feet up.

Pantheon: Why does my skin feel like it is breathing when you clean my skin?

Black Heart: Your skin is cluttered with dirt, sweat and blood from three years so it will feel really nice when finally cleaned. *Patient tone*

Pantheon: Oh, I did not know that.

Black Heart: Are you enjoying this?

Pantheon: Yes I am thank you.

Black Heart: You are welcome Pantheon, I told you I would take excellent care of you didn't I?

Pantheon: Yes you did Noire.

Black Heart finishes in thirty minutes. Then washes and dries herself and Pantheon off. Then she clothes Pantheon and then she puts her gloves and shoes back on. She then picks Pantheon up gently.

Black Heart: How did you like that Pantheon?

Pantheon: *Asleep from relaxation*

Black Heart: Aww he's adorable when asleep. *Chuckles*

Black Heart puts Pantheon down and transforms back.

Noire: Now I will hold you while your asleep.

Noire picks up Pantheon and walks into the living room and sits on a chair with Pantheon on her lap and her arms around him.

Noire: Sleep well Pantheon. (Thank you for telling me all that has happened to you Pantheon.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722 30 7
Follow Melony, a girl born into a Mando'a family but gifted with the curse of her ancestors arch nemesis, through the darkest time in galactic histor...
13.4K 344 23
You were a Jedi that survived order 66. You were saved by Hunter, but you ran. Months later, Hunter and the rest of clone force 99 (The bad batch) sh...
47.2K 1.2K 22
din djarin x reader COMPLETED ---------- you're a force-sensitive doctor who offers aid to remote villages on planets unheard of. one day, you encoun...
2.3K 52 15
evelyn zaad has been passed from master to master during the entirety of her padawan training, and now in the final year of the clone wars, master t...